All Comments on 'Mike & Savy Ch. 11'

by JustAnotherMarylander

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another good read

This is a perfect place to end it, if you choose, though I'll miss them. I'm fascinated by how the story is so compelling that even when the characters are unlikeable many of us kept coming back, even against our will to judge from the preceding comment. I guess mine is the opposing viewpoint: I would like to read more if the spirit moves you to continue, but if not another story would not go amiss. GT

celticwolf08celticwolf08over 9 years ago
I loved it

I kept waiting for a cliffhanger but it never came and I'm thankful for that. I was so worried that something or someone was gonna mess up the wedding like the father showing up out of no where. I do agree this would be a good place to end the story if you choose to but I would like to at least see savy's side and a combined epilogue. There is still lots of potential in the story such as having their father show up, having Savy connect with her birth mother's relatives, or even having to deal with the after math of their true relationship becoming public knowledge. What ever the case I would love to read about them finishing college, starting their careers, and settling down and having a couple of kids. I will say that maybe I was being a bit too negative on the mother and maybe she wasn't a villain but she was not at all considering her kids feelings. I've been following the story from the beginning and will continue to do so if you choose to continue the story there is lots of potential with more twist and turns.

dawndaladawndalaover 9 years ago
Beautiful!!!

I have loved this story from the very beginning. The love scenes are written perfectly. The build up to this point has been spot on. Very much looking forward to Savy's POV. If this is the end of this story, I do hope that you start writing something else. You write very well. Very articulate and moving. Keep it up. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!!

What a great chapter! I can't wait to read this from Savy's perspective. As has been the case for this whole series, it will give much more depth and insight into the emotions and feelings shared by Mike and Savy.

You have done a terrific job in giving us the personalities of these two. The characterizations are so well done, and so full of realistic emotions. Thank you, thank you for letting them get to this point! I am looking forward eagerly to chapter 12, and to further literary efforts from you. Once again, 5+stars!

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Lovely!

Great tension and drama in the beginning of this chapter, and a lovely ending. I wonder how Ch. 12 can top it. 'Couldn't help but wish this had been a combined chapter, since I fear Savy's separate POV will be something of an anticlimax after the emotion of this one. J.A.M. will need a miracle to equal this, but he has gotten better all the way from Chapter 1. Let us see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful....

I think this is the best story i have read !

thank you !

studfarm57studfarm57over 9 years ago
Bringing it all home

Way to go. Subtle believable characters working through daunting problems on the way to happiness. You did not shy away from complexity. Well done. Oh yeah the lovemaking was great too. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best

Best incest story ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Satisfying ending.

I didn't give a crap about the love-making. All there needed to be was one sentence indicating that it was happening. I just skimmed over that part. The story was what mattered. The ending was very satisfying.

VioletBDVioletBDover 9 years ago
Just WOW!

Love you Man....it was an Fantastic story.

iS there More?I would love to....But all i can say is Wow....the Best Romantic Ness Ever....

saunassaunasover 9 years ago
Best

Simply the best

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

This story was fantastic as well as very erotic. I loved the emotions shown by mother, son and daughter during this story, from beginning to end. I could easily envisioning this really taking place. Keep writing.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Brilliant Story - interesting writing style.

The story itself was great and well written with a number of chapters ending in cliff hangers.

The style of writing alternate chapters from the point of view of Mike & Savy was interesting and worked best at the times they were apart so both sides could be understood. Once they were together again the two viewpoints did not differ that much to make them sufficiently distinct.

The only slight problem I had with the alternate chapter was, because the chapters were quite long, there was a temptation to keep pressing forward by skipping the even chapters to find how the cliffhangers were resolved. This style may have worked better if there had been more, smaller chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I should start of by stating, you're a good writer; Grammar, spelling, descriptions, flow and immersion was all good. I also liked how you seperated the two points of views in different chapters and made it possible to stick to just one of the viewpoints without missing parts of the story.

While I loved chapter one and three, I hated five and seven; They, unfortunately, destroyed any connection I had to the story and characters. Chapter nine and eleven, although an improvement, I was at this point simply reading to finish the story and put it behind me; I mostly just skimmed them and skipped the sex scenes completely, for me any eroticism died with chapter five.

If I ever reread this story, I'll stick to chapter one and three and skip the last few paragraphs. The story will feel incomplete, but at least I won't regret reading it.

In the end, I suppose you wrote the story you wanted to tell; Unfortunately, it wasn't the story I wanted to read. Should you ever decide to write alternative versions, I'd love to read one where he doesn't go to Spain and there is no Josh or Ann; Getting them back together and the conflict with the mother would be more than enough drama for my tastes. Just wishful thinking, I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Thank you for such a wonderful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing their story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous