Mike Ch. 03

Story Info
I had no idea how much I would love Mike's surprise!
4.9k words
4.69
5.9k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the shower for ages, luxuriating with fragrant gels, shampoos and creams! I was happy, but so confused. Things had moved quickly in a direction that I might have imagined in my fantasies, but had never dreamt would become reality. But the real confusion was how good it felt. I would never have thought that anal sex could be as amazing. I loved it! What was I to do? Should I confess to everything and leave my wife? After all, she had no interest in me sexually whatsoever and Mike made me feel so wanted, and so special. The trouble was, that much as Mike seemed to love me, I could not see him wanting a relationship, and my wife had already told me that he liked to play the field. I shrugged. The status quo was fine! I should be grateful for what I had!

Up until the last few days I had considered that I had been being very careful to keep my secret, but shaving off my body hair was something my wife must eventually notice and there was no good explanation for it. I made sure the main light was out when I got undressed for bed and slipped under the covers. Hopefully, the fact that I seemed to be invisible to her was enough to avoid detection and, despite my Mike induced delirium of the last few days, I recounted events and was sure that I had not given anything away. I was, after all, brilliant at cleaning, even if I wasn't dressed up as a maid!

I was still intrigued and excited by the surprise that Mike had promised me on Thursday, but I also had a number of things to get on with on Wednesday in the garden which I managed to do in a short summer dress, rubber clogs, and thick leather gardening gloves. In the warm sun, I felt amazing! It was fortunate that Mike was not around to distract me as he had told me he would be going into town to get his hair styled at my wife's salon. Somehow that just didn't surprise me at all. Everything about Mike was stylish.

That night as I sneaked under the covers, my butt plug still in, I notice the book that my wife was reading before she went to sleep. It was by someone called Anais Nin and called Delta of Venus. She must have borrowed it as it looked quite battered. I sneaked a look and realised that it was classic erotica and really quite racy! She usually read romantic chick-lit, and for some reason, the thought of her reading this and ignoring me brought me down. She needed this, but not me!

Over breakfast, my wife asked me if I was OK. She said that I still seemed a little distant and wondered if something was troubling me. I should have mentioned the book, but of course, I did not, just covering up with the same explanation about my investments needing a bit of a rethink. She accepted that as a conversation closer, but I was convinced that she knew something else was up.

Thursday had taken an absolute age to come round, and I didn't really sleep well the night before so ended up getting up really early and actually taking a look at my finances. I was disappointed that the investments that I had inherited from my father were not looking very good at all! Still, at least my explanation stood up to analysis and I had more important things to think on!

I went through my new routine immediately my wife had left: bath, shaving, lotions, lingerie, wig, make-up and finally my sexy maids uniform. I experimented with a smoky eyes look as I wanted to look completely irresistible, and although it took three goes to get right, I was really happy with the result.

I had asked Mike if he could come round early, as, being a practical sort of person, I thought it would be much more sensible to clean the house after his visit. At ten the doorbell rang and after checking that it was him, I rushed to open the door. Mike was wearing a dark blue suit, white shirt and cerise tie. His brogues were perfectly polished and he was holding a present.

"Good morning sir. My mistress is not at home. May I be of service to you?" I said, jokingly. Mike seemed to like the idea though and responded accordingly.

"I am sure I can find a way for an attractive girl like you to be of service." He smiled, "My name is Mike, Mike Oxbigg."

"Is it now!" I replied, barely able to contain my laughter and letting out a sweet and shy giggle. "In that case I think you should come inside and let me know what you need."

"Thank you, I would simply adore to come inside," he replied, emphasising the last two words. "The truth is, it is you I have come to see. I have been attracted to you for some time, and when I saw your mistress leave the house this morning, I felt the need to introduce myself and thank you for brightening up my boring days with your beauty. This is for you."

"I see," I smiled, demurely, my face actually blushing profusely. I held the door and stood to one side as he entered the house.

Mike thanked me and handed over the gift he was holding.

"Can I open it now?" I asked as I closed the door, feeling slightly nervous.

"Of course you may."

I pulled off the ribbon and opened the box. Inside was the most beautiful satin nightgown in a deep royal blue with bold floral patterns in white. I ran the material through my hands, delighted at how it felt. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. It was a lovely surprise, he was just so thoughtful!

When I pulled away, there was a strange awkwardness as neither of us was quite sure what the next move should be. It seemed a shame to just rip off each other's clothes when we had both gone to so much effort to look fabulous, and even I thought it was far too early for a drink. I asked him if he would like a cup of coffee. I really did!

Ever the gentleman, he said that would be perfect and soon we were sitting in the kitchen and chatting away finding out about each other. He told me that he was bisexual, something he had discovered when he was at college. He had dressed for a while himself, but although he appreciated lovely clothes, wearing them wasn't really his thing as he always felt like a man in a dress.

"Beautiful clothes should be worn by beautiful women," he added, "and you, my dear, are absolutely stunning." Blushing brightly I asked if he preferred men or women even though I was sure I knew the answer. His reply was quite honest.

"These days I only really like women, as I suppose I am slightly more dominant and know what I want. I used to fuck pretty boys at college as they all wanted me, but now I choose girls who are beautiful, sexy and sensual, but not too submissive, and of course, I don't mind if they have a pussy or a cock, in fact I love both equally. Oh, and I do like to be able to have a decent conversation!"

I reached out and squeezed one of those big hands of his. He had just said I was beautiful and smart. I felt it was as if we were made for each other, at least in another life, perhaps, maybe this one, who knows? I sighed, why was everything so complicated?

Mike asked me what was up. I explained that I loved my wife and loved him and it was very hard to reconcile it all. He smiled. It was a knowing and reassuring smile that told me he cared how I felt, but also that everything was going to be just fine. He stood up and took my hand, indicating for me to stand up too. He raised my hand to his lips and asked me if I would curtsy for him. I had never tried, but I knew what to do. It was hard to believe that something so simple could feel so erotically charged, but it did.

Based on that, we reverted to character and feigned an introduction as if we were in a nineteenth century romantic novel. Mike bowed and introduced himself again, and I curtsied and introduced myself. Mike took my hand and kissed it, smiling like he was real nobility, with his big white teeth gleaming at me.

"Now my dear, perhaps you could show me to a room with a bed, I feel I need to lie down for a while, and it would be lovely if you would join me."

It was such a crazy line I almost laughed, and so did he, but I lead him up the stairs, holding his hand in mine while still clutching the lovely nightgown.

Once in the guest room, he grabbed me and kissed me again. It was urgent at first and then became so slow and tender that it made me tingle all over. We nibbled, licked and rubbed each other's lips in between deep sexy kisses where our tongues almost tied themselves in knots.

I began to undress him. I unknotted his tie and let it hang on either side of his collar before slowly unbuttoning his shirt, kissing and licking his firm chest as it was exposed. When I reached his belt, I rubbed his erection gently and scratched at his tip through the material of his trousers with my nails. He moaned gently as I cupped his balls and squeezed them.

I unfastened his belt and pulled it loose, throwing it on the floor, and then, heart racing, I unbuttoned his trousers and pulled down the zip revealing his underwear. Mike was wearing tight white polyester slips that hugged his body and left nothing to the imagination. It was such a beautiful sight to see the outline of his cock stretching the thin material! I leaned in and kissed the tip, wetting it with my tongue. When I leant back to slide down his trousers, I had left intricate lip patterns in red lipstick around the places where his cock had been and the imagery made me feel so turned on that I had to steady myself against his legs.

He stepped out of his trousers, and I reached back up, pulling his slips down carefully, freeing his gorgeous cock from its prison. It appeared to salute me as it sprang to attention, its aroma wafting into my nose and making me inhale deeply. I took him in my mouth, balanced on my heels, and held his firm ass to keep me steady. I already felt so familiar with this wonderful piece of him that I not only enjoyed listening to his groans, I loved its subtle smell, the ridges of his veins, the way his glans stretched my mouth and how I could make his shudder with a simple flick of my tongue.

This time it was my turn to play with his ass. I had placed some cream by the bed, for this very purpose, and moistening my hand I applied it between his balls and hole and gently rubbed in time with my sucking. I slowly inserted a finger and hooked it back slightly, pressing it towards me. Rubbing gently with small circular movements, I was rewarded by a thick stream of cum that filled my mouth and oozed out of the sides. I had to swallow what I could and capture the rest by swirling my tongue around my lips, before quickly lapping up the last drops that were still escaping.

I untied his shoes and tapped on the back of his ankle to make him lift his foot, and pulled them off.

"Hey", he said, "I'm not a horse!"

"Sorry Sir," I replied, "it's just that you seem to be hung just like one!"

We both laughed as his black socks came off.

I stood up, caressing his balls and sucking his cock on the way, but he was too tender, and grabbed me and kissed me forcefully, our penises rubbing together in such a sexy way.

I slid his tie off, then his jacket and hung it up in the wardrobe with his trousers, just like the efficient and tidy maid I was. I undid his cuffs and helped him out of his shirt, kissing each nipple before hanging that up too. Mike was naked before me, and what a sight he was, I felt weak at the knees and he seemed to tower over me even though I was in heels.

"I'd love to see you in the nightgown," he asked, politely. "Might I be so bold as to ask to stay and watch you change?"

"It would be my pleasure sir," I replied, enjoying the role play.

I seductively stripped for him, savouring the sight of his chest heaving heavily, and his cock twitching now and again as I 'accidentally' touched my nipples or 'accidentally' brushed my hand against my cock.

Soon I was in just my lacy lingerie and I turned to fetch the nightgown that I had laid out on the bed. Mike moved silently. He grabbed the cream and smeared it on his cock which had recovered completely after my little show. As I bent over to pick up the nightgown and admire it, I felt him pull my panties to one side and his hardness pushing into my crack. He swiftly smeared the cream over my hole before pushing himself into me as I pushed back. I was so excited, and so desperate to be filled, that the feeling of him spearing into me took my breath away. It all happened so quickly and so unexpectedly that I let out a little girly shriek.

I have to confess, it did hurt as he thrust into me, but once he was in, it felt like he was part of me and the pain was replaced with new sensations that were driving me insane with lust. I was full again, and loving it. He fucked me beautifully! He knew exactly what I needed and he gave it to me long and hard. I was steadying myself with my hands on the bed, while he held my waist tight. I squealed with pleasure as the pounding seemed to go on forever, filling me, fucking me, but most of all, loving me!

Almost as suddenly as it had started, it stopped. He pulled out, turned me around and pushed me back on the bed. As my legs swung up, he grabbed my ankles and pushed them back and onto his broad shoulders. The dreadful feeling of emptiness, the sudden cooling of my skin, all lasted but a moment, and my sighs of desperation were soon heeded. With great precision he pushed hard and was in me again, our eyes glued together, and a new experience was upon me.

He continues to thrust, but now it was slower and more sensual. He eased my legs off his shoulders and bent down to kiss me resting his arms on either side of my head. As our lips mashed together, his cock began to slowly push deeper and deeper into me. I wrapped my legs around his back to pull him in and keep him there. I could feel his heat, his urgency and his lust, and my whole body was feeling overwhelmed!

I squeezed my ass muscles as I had before, but this time I was less afraid and I felt I was fucking him as much as he was fucking me. It felt nice that I was at least a little in control and could probably tip him over the edge whenever I was ready. I felt just like I was being all woman for my man.

I was enjoying my feeling of power over him, but the more he fucked me, the more I needed release. Now I was at the point where I could hold back no longer and I sensed he was right on the edge too. I wiggled my ass, squeezing my muscles in a series of rapid pulses as a pool of my cum formed on my stomach. He grunted and came. I had finished him. I felt proud that I was such an accomplished lover as he rewarded me by smothering me in kisses, his cock still throbbing gently inside me until it slowly slipped out. It was only then that I realised that he had not used a condom, as I could feel his cum draining out of me and running down my thigh.

We lay together for a while before I suggested we showered together, which we did, and that was yet another fabulous moment. Getting clean had never been as exciting or so much fun. Mike and I dried each other and he helped slip my nightgown over my smooth nakedness. The satin felt divine against my skin, and although I was now very flat-chested, the pattern gave the impression of there being more bust than there actually was.

We went down to the kitchen and Mike asked if I was ready for my surprise. Well, that really was a surprise as I thought I was already wearing it, but Mike had something else in mind and wanted to play a little game with me. I was obviously keen to partake in any game he chose as I trusted him explicitly. Soon I was blindfolded with his tie and sitting on a stool.

The first game was lick, taste, tell. Mike gave me six tasty treats on the end of his cock and I guessed every one right: butter, cherry jam, tomato puree, hummus, clotted cream and my favourite, chocolate spread. They all tasted so much better when licked off a hot silky cock and I was showing my excitement.

The next game was touch, rub and guess. Mike guided me upstairs and made me take off the nightgown and lie down on the bed facing up. I felt him tie my wrists to the bedposts with what I guessed were my stockings, and then he bound my ankles together with his belt and secured them to the bed frame somehow. He made it clear that all I had to do was say 'banana' and he would stop everything and untie me, but there was no way I wanted this to stop. My cock was rock hard and sticking right up in anticipation of more delights.

I sensed him leave the room and suddenly I felt a little bit nervous, but I didn't need to, as he was soon back with a selection of items he rubbed on various parts of my naked body while I guessed what they were. The ice was funny, it felt so strange, sometimes hot and sometimes cold, but the wetness gave it away. The feather duster was excruciating, especially when he used it under my arms and on the head of my cock. I wriggled, giggled and shrieked and appreciated why I had to be tied down! I guessed his underpants as he let them gently play across my cheeks and lips, it was their wonderful musky smell that gave them away. He dragged a fork gently across my skin and I really couldn't work that out at all so he had to give me some clues, and then he used a piece of bark that he must have got from the garden. Its roughness felt electrifying rubbed on my balls, nipples and tongue, but it was when he brushed it against my ass that it made me quiver. He had to tell me what that one was too!

"And finally number six!" He announced, "you need to get this without any clues!"

I heard some shuffling, and then something warm and wet on my left nipple, then on my right, it was his lips. Easy! I wasn't in any hurry for him to stop though, so I kept quiet.

Then suddenly I was confused. If it was his lips, he had grown another head, as both my nipples were slowly being sucked and played with.

Then he kissed me, and our tongues played, his slight stubble tickling my upper lip. I took a sharp intake of breath as what felt like a mouth began to kiss my cock. It dawned on me that Mike had brought someone else into the room and that this was the real surprise he had for me. My breathing became very erratic, partly as I was now a bit afraid, but also because I was now extremely excited and aroused. I loved the feeling of my cockette engulfed in this mystery mouth, while Mike continued to kiss me. Or was it the other way round?

I felt something brushing and tickling on my stomach as the lips moved up and down my shaft. Was that long hair? I was certain it was and it was making me so hard. The kissing and sucking stopped. I felt someone clamber over me, straddle me, and then a new pair, soft, full lips, with no sharp stubble, were kissing me in the most loving and tender way. That long hair that I had felt on my stomach brushed my cheeks and smelt delightfully feminine. He had brought a girl with him. My cock was throbbing as I imagined this sexy girl I was kissing! I wondered if she had a pussy or a cockette like mine! I guessed the latter.

The mystery girl stopped kissing me and moved her body up. I opened my mouth ready to suck her in return, but instead, I was bathed in the scent of a woman's arousal. She pushed the soft, wet, warm folds of her pussy lips against my mouth, and my tongue reached out, desperate to taste and feel this very special present that Mike had brought me. She pushed herself down onto my face and I lapped at her clit hungrily, encouraged by her sighing and the way she was rubbing herself against me, fucking my face.

Mike had begun to give me a blow job. He was so gentle, and yet so skilled, that he intuitively knew when to speed up, slow down, or simply pull back and cover my pretty cock in kisses. Soon his expertise was rewarded, as I was as hard as steel and, desperate to cum. Somehow he was able to keep me hanging on a cliff edge, grasping at the tantalising view of an orgasm to die for, a kaleidoscope of ecstasy that danced before me, so close, but just out of reach.

12