Mike Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft folds left my mouth and Mike let me slip from between his lips. I felt her warm wetness slipping down my chest and then, lifting herself slightly, touching the tip of my cock. I have no idea how I did not explode at that very moment, such was the electrifying feeling that coursed through me, making me tremble and moan. She slowly pushed down on me, slowly filling herself. I felt her stomach against mine and then she squeezed my cock before lifting herself up and pushing down hard. She was fucking me and it felt unbelievable!

Mike's balls appeared at my mouth, his legs astride my head. He ran his cock over my mouth. I sucked and licked and kissed the underside as he rubbed it over my moist lips. I leaned my head back and drew him in. I could not really move, but it did not matter as Mike did the moving for me, gently fucking my mouth while this amazon of a woman used me and fucked me! How amazing that felt, especially as I could hear Mike and this woman kissing frantically above me.

There was no sense of time, just a spinning and whirring as my senses became a dizzy mass of joyous sensations. Unable to take any more, I shot my load into this mystery woman and felt her tremble and shake as she came with me. Almost simultaneously, Mike filled my mouth.

All three of us were spent and gasping. Then I felt the mystery woman bend down, take Mike's cock from my mouth and slurp it clean. Then she licked around my mouth, savouring his cum, her breasts rubbing against my chest as she did it. Then she fed some to me on her tongue as she slowly pulled the mask from my eyes.

As my eyes adjusted to the light and focussed, I gasped. It was my wife! She began to laugh at my strange look of shock and delight. Then Mike joined in, and you know what they say, laughing is infectious, so soon I was laughing as well as it all seemed so natural even though it was clearly the strangest of things!

Mike, always thoughtful and considerate, left us for a while and we talked things through, quite tearfully as it was so emotional. It turned out that Mike had not only seduced me, he had also seduced my wife about two months ago. The excitement of the affair had reignited a spark that she had lost and Mike had also opened her mind to sexual pleasures that she had previously dismissed as either weird or unsavoury. It was he who had lent her the book by Anais Nin to demonstrate that, not only was there nothing unusual about these feelings, they were something women had always felt but had just been repressed by years of male domination.

She told me that she loved me and that she should have been more sexually giving in our marriage, but she had thought that I was either not interested or just some sort of pervert or sex obsessive. She did feel terribly guilty about that, and especially that it had taken Mike's seduction to show her what conventionality and lack of adventure had meant she was missing.

She told me that Mike, being all man himself, had assured her it was unlikely that I had gone off sex, and that I was no doubt desperate. He speculated that perhaps I was having an affair or seeing prostitutes. She was outraged, but could see his point. In the end even Mike was surprised to discover that I was actually relieving my frustrations by becoming the object of my own desires.

At first she has been horrified and disgusted when he had told her what I was getting up to during the day, but he scolded her. He told her that, unlike hers, my mind was liberated to the joys of uninhibited sexual pleasure, and she really needed to be a lot more open minded. Over the course of the next weeks he had prepared her and then fucked her in the ass while they both wore a matching black basque and black stockings, just to prove it. She had absolutely loved it, just as she now loved taking a cock deep in her throat! Sex had become amazing for her!

As she continued, it became clear that Mike was not just an ace seducer, but also deft at the art of subtle manipulation. My wife brazenly told me that he had told her he had never fucked a guy, something I knew was not true from what he had said to me. That was enough for her to tell him that, if he was so open-minded, he should seduce and fuck me!

My admiration for Mike went through the ceiling as my wife and I both laughed at the 'fact' that she had wanted Mike to have me! Our eyes met and, from nowhere, that old spark was suddenly reignited and our lips mashed together. I absolutely needed her, and she needed me!

Mike came into the room just as I had finished fucking my wife in the ass, using up all the energy and frustration gained from years of abstinence. He had been in the shower and was stark naked and smelt delicious. He climbed onto the bed between us and we moved aside to accommodate him in the middle. He kissed me, then my wife, and lay back smiling.

My wife and I looked at each other and a knowing look passed between us. We began to use his body, kissing, sucking and touching every part of him, enjoying his enjoyment. He may have literally just forced us apart on the bed, but we knew we had to thank him for bringing us back together!

I would never have thought a situation as perfect as this could have arisen, but it did. My wife and I continued to get closer than we had ever been, with our love for each other based on our strong companionship, and our sex life based on pleasure with no judgement. She loved my sexual ambiguity and we even went out as girlfriends when we went away, sometimes we even pulled!

Mike cemented us together making everything exciting and helping us satisfy ourselves and each other. He became our rock, our stability, our constant point of reference to what made us happy. I got to read Delta of Venus and he lent us some of his other books too! We are still discovering new things about ourselves today and we often laugh that Mike is still a 'huge' part of our lives. I love the fact that I can express my feelings in so many pleasurable ways and feel blessed to be loved for who I am.

There should be room for a Mike in every relationship.

12