Mike, Doris, Vivian and Chris

Story Info
Shame and scandal in the family.
7.3k words
4.34
15k
26
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,191 Followers

"Mom, I'll be ready in 20 minutes."

"OK, but don't be late if you want your favorite dish nice and warm!"

Unfortunately I wasn't able to finish my computer work in the next 15 minutes.

I sighed and closed my laptop. I'll finalize it later.

I put on a clean shirt and went to the kitchen.

Mom was with her back to me, putting the final touches on the dessert.

I came behind her and hugged her waist, "Mom, I am already 25 years old and you treat me like a baby!"

"Honey, you ARE my baby boy and I love you. You helped me many times filling necessary documents, fixing the sink, taking the garbage out, driving me after the accident... Why can't I spoil you once in a blue moon with your favorite meal?"

"Because it takes a lot of effort and time..."

"So what?! Do I look like I am in a hurry to go somewhere? Your father goes 3 evenings a week to the health club to exercise, while I do mine in the mornings, so later in the day I am free. And it is especially nice to have my son to myself for a change..."

"Mom, I love you too and you know it. I am married now, so I have less time to spend with you..."

"I know darling, I do not blame you, but I miss you a lot. Your mother is a complainer, so don't take it seriously..."

I turned mom around and kissed her forehead lovingly, "I had a discussion with Doris last night. She mentioned that she wanted to join a dancing course 2 evenings a week.

She knows how much I hate dancing, so she said that I didn't have to join. Two of her coworkers will also be there with her. I was relieved. What it means is that now I may have more time to annoy you..."

Mom's million dollar smile always brightened my day. It was now on full display.

"Baby... Sorry Mike, I keep forgetting that you hate it when I do not address you as an adult. If you have more time to spend with your old mother... I'll be happy!"

"Mom, stop exaggerating! You are in the prime of your life and look much better than 95% of much younger women!"

Whining, "So some women are prettier than me. I'll have to fix it as soon as possible.

Do you think that the best way to do it is by going to yoga? A lot of make up? Plastic surgery?..."

I laughed, "In my opinion you are the prettiest woman in the world! If you want to improve on ANYTHING, you can easily do it by wearing different clothes. Mom, we can talk about it later. Let's eat before all of your culinary efforts turn into a burned mishmash."

"Yes, let's eat, but you owe me an explanation about your nasty remark concerning my clothes!"

The slow cooked orange chicken was delicious. The brown rice and small pickled cucumbers on the side made it perfect!

"Mom, I'd say that the meal was worth 9.3 on the Michelin scale."

"What was missing to make it 10?"

"A dessert! ANY dessert that has chocolate in it!..."

"You are so impatient! If you look in the fridge, a chocolate pudding is waiting there just for you. In the second drawer you'll find a fresh chocolate cake. And if you pay more attention to the shelf on your right, you can see a variety of Leonidas pralines!..."

"Mom, I apologize... You deserve 10.3 out of 10... Can I make it up to you by offering my advice about your clothes?"

"I see that you are in the mood to criticize your mother today. Wait here, I am going to bring my wooden spoon and beat you up!"

I hugged my mother and kissed her cheek, "Mom, you are young and attractive. But it seems to me that you dress up to COVER yourself instead of using nicer clothes and being proud of how you look!"

"Mike, I am married now. What do you expect me to wear outside? A bikini?..."

"Woman, you'd look fantastic in a bikini, but my intention was different. Keep your formal 'old-lady-suits' in the closet and begin wearing them when you turn 70. Start having on nice dresses, skirts and tighter blouses. Are you ashamed of your body?..."

"Oh boy! I am 46 now. Your suggestion is that I dress up like a 20 something..."

"Mom, since I hardly see dad around lately, I'll have to take over. Your 46 birthday is 3 weeks from now. I plan to buy you several items and force you to wear them when you are with me. You will have them on when we go to a restaurant, to a movie or just stroll around! And you better say 'yes', or I am not visiting you anymore. I can just call you on the phone or zoom with you like other people my age do with their moms..."

Whining, "This is my son, who pretends to love me... blackmails me... I used to think that MY BIRTHDAY was supposed to be MY day!..."

"Mom, take it or leave it!"

"...I'll take it, but don't be surprised if one day I'll hit you hard!..."

"I know... And I am scared already."

I kissed her cheek one more time, "Mom, thanks again for slaving to make my favorite food. I'll see you again Wednesday."

I went home and finished preparing the slides for my talk.

Doris, my wife, wasn't home.

I relaxed in front of my TV. There wasn't any program that interested me, so I started reminiscing about my life...

My dad, Chris, was 48 years old, 6'2", 210lbs. He was an excellent wide receiver in college, where he met my mom, Vivian. She was a 5'3" beauty on the cheerleading team. They married 27 years ago and had me, their only child, 2 years later.

Dad started as a construction worker and at present he is a team leader.

Mom became a librarian and these days she works part time in the local library.

I inherited my father's body (I am 6'1", 200lbs), but I am less rough-mannered.

I guess mentally I am 'a softy', more like my mother...

Three years ago I married my sweetheart, Doris, and we live 7 blocks from my parents.

Doris's parents moved to Oklahoma years ago and we meet once a year on a holiday.

We used to visit my parents more often before, but lately Doris and I became busier, so all 4 of us meet about once a month for dinner.

Doris is a high school teacher.

I just got promoted to a system analyst in a company that works closely with Microsoft.

Doris and I have comfortable life. We've decided to wait before bringing children to the world. Our salaries are reasonable and every now and then we take time to travel.

Among the two of us, Doris is the more adventurous one, whether it's the clothes she chooses to wear, a more strenuous hike or bungy jumping on a trip, or... in sex.

As I mentioned before, unlike my rough-demeanor father and extrovert adventurous wife, my personality closely resembled my mother's. Both of us were always somewhat emotional, but more introvert and less boisterous or aggressive.

Dad was much of the time busier outside the house, so we hardly connected. Mom tried to fill the gap by being there for me every time I needed somebody. Mom never hit me or shouted at me, even on occasions that I screwed up ( Like when I went to my neighbor's house and picked peaches without permission... or when my football left a dent on her car...).

I guess I loved mom since birth.

My feelings toward her changed when my hormones started affecting my brain.

On my 18th birthday I came home early and stayed in my room with my door open.

Mom was in the bathroom and was not aware of me being home.

I saw her coming out of the shower naked with a towel wrapped around her hair.

With my mouth agape I watched her strolling slowly toward her bedroom, singing a famous Madonna tune.

She didn't have any make up on... and looked very amazing!

Her full naked tits were proudly protruding forward, displaying dark pink nipples.

Her tummy was flat. The mound had very little hair.

On her back side the ass cheeks were round and sexy, ending up with a perfect waistline and down with shapely legs.

I was mesmerized.

Only when mom was about to enter her bedroom she noticed me.

Her first reaction was to remove the towel from her hair and cover her chest and pubic area, "Mike, I didn't know you were at home... Sorry to walk naked like this..."

I was still speechless and it took me a long time to recover.

Then embarrassingly I mumbled, "Mom, it's not your fault. I should have verified that no one was in the bathroom..."

"Well son, if you are still shocked after seeing an old body in the nude... What can I say, I am no longer a teenager..."

"Mom, you are better looking than any teenager and I love you."

However, since that day I began thinking of mom differently.

She was no longer my loving mother, but a VERY SEXY loving mother.

If she knew how many deviant fantasies I had in my head that involved her, she'd probably kick me out of the house...

As a total freak I checked her drawers, touched her 34C soft bras and sniffed her colorful panties. While embarrassing to admit it, I used some of her soiled items during masturbations too...

I kept it a secret from everybody, but in my wildest imagination, mom would one day be mine...

I met Doris in my 11th grade. I was attracted to her from first sight. She was 5'2", 115lbs...

You guessed right - She looked a lot like mom, although her hair was longer.

On our wedding night some guests confused mom and Doris to be sisters!

Dad was joking too, "Vivian, your young sister looks fantastic. Should I have married her instead?" I recall mom blushing and Doris laughing her ass off...

The next weekend I took mom shopping.

She protested, but I insisted.

Beforehand I checked on-line women clothing stores near us and led her to one of them.

Inside the store she went by herself in one direction and I moved the opposite way. We agreed to meet 15 minutes later.

After 20 minutes I saw her. She was holding 2 items. A gray long skirt and a blue loose blouse.

"Mom, what you chose will look nice on you in 20-30 years. In the meantime, I want you to try these."

She stared at my selection - 2 skirts and 2 blouses.

She blurted, "Mike, you know that I love you and want you to be proud of me, but the things you picked are for younger girls..."

"Mom, I don't need to tell you that chronological age has nothing to do with appearance. You are gorgeous and have nothing to hide. Don't flaunt your assets, but I do not see a reason to hide anything either! Please try them and we'll see how they look on you."

She gave up and went to measure a beige skirt with a light blue, somewhat tight blouse.

She came out of the fitting room and gazed at me.

I was in awe! She looked amazing. All of a sudden her nice legs were breathing fresh air and her ample breasts were noticeable!

"Mike, I think that the blouse is too small."

I brought her a similar blouse that was one size bigger. This one was more loose on her chest and in my opinion too big, but it was a good beginning, so I didn't argue.

Then she tried the other set, that included a bodycon midi skirt with a sleeveless white blouse.

I loved the combination. Mom was embarrassed, but agreed to take it, after I begged her. I promised her that she'd wear it only when we were alone, or on other occasions that SHE felt comfortable to have them on.

Ten days later I found out Doris dancing course schedule.

The two days were Monday and Wednesday.

I checked with mom and learned from her that dad was out Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Great! So now mom and I could spend time together on Mondays and Wednesdays!

I remember the first Wednesday we went to a movie together. Mom was wearing a long coat to the cinema. But when it became dark, she removed the coat and remained with the tight midi dress and white blouse!

She whispered, "I thought that if we are on a date, my clothes should please you..."

I kissed her cheek, "Mom, you look marvelous in ANY clothes, but in this set you are really stunning!"

"Son, you are such a flatterer... The other day I already made your favorite dish. What else would you like?..."

I stayed quiet for a long moment, not daring to say what I was really thinking about. And then I blurted, "Next date let's go to a good restaurant."

"Mike, you are spoiling me. What do I do when you won't be available to save me from being alone and bored?..."

"Mom, it won't happen!"

I placed my hand around mom's shoulder and she leaned on my upper chest.

The movie was a chick flick. I wasn't much into it, but mom loved it. During the movie she became immersed in the plot. She laughed and shed tears when the actors had fun or suffered, respectively.

I was sitting, sometimes watching her emotional reactions and between these episodes I was dozing off...

I woke up when the lights were on.

Mom glanced at me, "So how did you like the movie?"

"I thought that it was good."

"Oh Mike, you are such a lousy liar! I watched you asleep a couple of times, so the movie did not interest you very much. Actually, I suspected that a romantic film won't be your cup of tea, but it was nice of you to do it for me. You are a true gentleman! The only thing I could do for you was to wear YOUR choice of my attire... Yes, I caught you looking at my clothes once or twice... Do you still think that the skirt and blouse look good on me?"

"Mom, this evening is nice and warm outside. Let's stroll downtown with me holding your coat and you walk just the way you are. I think that this combination compliments your body without overdoing it."

"If you really want me to walk like that, I need a glass of wine to loosen up..."

"That's the spirit mom!...

After sipping her white wine, we went outside.

The fresh air and mild breeze were very pleasant.

We strolled along the main avenue.

Some stores were still open. Much of the crowd gathered in and around the restaurants and bars.

I enjoyed the variety of music that was playing along the way.

Occasionally I turned my head to see how mom was doing.

In the beginning she was nervous and looked around, but eventually she calmed down and her walk became more normal.

Well, I'd say 'normal for her', because even at home with simple clothes her walk was sensual. So now with her tight skirt and higher heel shoes, her walk was sexy as hell!

I counted 6 people watching her behind in the first 200 yards. Five were men and one woman...

"Mom, you look fantastic! While you were looking at store windows, I checked the people around. Men of all ages were admiring your amazing figure, that shows nicely in these clothes."

"Mike, how can you be sure that they weren't looking in disgust, thinking that I am too old to dress like that?..."

"Because I saw their expression! And to remind you, Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, Nicole Kidman, Cate Blanchett... they are all in their 50s and dress like that or even 'riskier'. Mom, you are more attractive than any one of them, take my word for it!"

She smirked, "With all due respect, that's what every son is supposed to say to his mom, even if she is ugly! Don't you think that you are slightly biased?!..."

"Mom, I am biased, because I love you. BUT, if you weren't my mother and I could choose a date with any one of these pretty women, I'd definitely take you!..."

She sighed and slipped her palm into mine.

It was an interesting feeling to walk hand in hand with mom, like 2 young lovers...

I suggested to sit down for a coffee or alcoholic drink, but mom said that she was tired.

Her eyes were lustrous, but her body was exhausted.

Mom seemed to enjoy everything immensely, but it was too much for her.

We returned home.

Mom kissed my cheek.

She had a strange expression on her face, "Honey, do you mind if I go and take a shower? You can stay here. I'll make hot tea for us and then you leave..."

"OK mom."

She grabbed a long robe from the bedroom and entered the bathroom.

I was on my way to the living room and didn't noticed it at first, but going back to the kitchen I realized that the bathroom door was not completely closed.

I hesitated, but few minutes later I decided that it was too good to miss, even if I was a pervert!...

I stood by the door and glanced through the crack.

Mom was sitting naked by the mirror, lifting up her hair to tie it, before taking a shower.

She took her time and after her hair was up, she stood in front of the mirror and examined her body.

Her ample tits looked like those in Playboy magazine that men ogle on!

She continued turning sideways and then 180 degrees, as if checking for defects, that did not exist...

My prick was at full mast after the first minute. Mom's show lasted much longer!...

I was at awe and... needed to cum!...

She entered the shower and I hurried to another bathroom.

Moments later I ejaculated into a toilet paper...

I put on the kettle and waited for mom in the living room.

She came out smiling, "Darling, I just found out that the bathroom door wasn't completely closed. You didn't take advantage of it, did you?"

I blushed and lowered my head.

She started laughing, but did not talk.

We drank the tea, every now and then gazing at each other lovingly.

When we were done, I kissed her cheek and said, "Mom, it was a lovely evening with you. I would be happy to go out with you whenever you wish."

"Mike, I enjoyed it too. And you were right about the tasteful clothes... From now on, whenever we have another outdoor-date, I promise to wear whatever you want!"

I chuckled, "Mom, I recorded every word you just said. My intention is to corrupt you! I'll make you wear beautiful dresses, so that every man who sees you will stop in his tracks, admire your body and be jealous of me! And women will hate you for distracting their men!..."

"Mikey, you are so naughty!"

I smiled at her and left.

I walked home whistling happily. It was a perfect evening with mom, except that she now knows that I peeked at her naked body.

But she didn't get upset...

I passed by the Holliday inn. There weren't many cars.

But what's this? My dad's car was parked there...

I was too fatigued to think. I reached my house moments later.

Doris wasn't home yet.

I fell asleep within 15 minutes.

Mom's birthday was fast approaching. It was next weekend.

I reminded Doris about it and asked her what present would be adequate.

"Mike, we shouldn't make too much fuss. It's not a BIG birthday. It's 46... I think that flowers should be enough. If you want to buy her chocolates, go ahead..."

The day before the birthday party I bought a nice bouquet of white and red roses and mint pralines that mom liked to munch on after dinner.

I 'neglected to mention' to Doris that I bought mom something more personal too!...

I called dad cellphone and made sure that he'd be there as well.

Last I went to a liquor store and purchased 4 bottles of mom and dad's preferred alcoholic beverages.

Doris and I arrived at 7 pm.

I kissed mom on her forehead and she hugged me.

My wife handed her the flowers with the pralines, "Vivian, happy birthday. You look beautiful for your age. I wish I'd look like you when I am in my 40s!"

Mom glanced at her for a long moment and blurted, "Doris, you are young and pretty, you shouldn't think about 20 years from now. Continue enjoying the present!..."

Doris chortled, "Thanks for the compliment. I will..."

Dad entered the living room.

He stared at Doris body and whistled, "Hi gorgeous. Nice to see you here!"

Doris blushed and didn't answer. She sat across from dad.

Mom and I sat across each other on both their sides.

Dad moved to his chair. He was somewhat wobbly. Did he drink too much already?

Instead of sitting he went to one of the drawers, pulled a nice peach cobbler and brought it to the table with vanilla ice cream, "Everybody, this is a fresh cobbler that I highly recommend. I also put on the kettle, so each one can make his or her drink - Coffee, tea or chocolate, you choose."

He gave the first piece to mom, kissing her hard on the lips. She barely reacted.

Then he cut a bigger piece, added ice cream and brought it to Doris.

ragal2
ragal2
1,191 Followers
12