Mike, Doris, Vivian and Chris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed it in front of her and put his hands on her shoulders, massaging them lightly, "Vivian, this is the younger version of you. Remember the fun we used to have when we were young?!..."

Doris face was crimson red. She remained silent.

Mom just stared at him.

Initially she looked as if she was about to explode, but then she calmed down.

I said, "Dad, let's all sit down, so mom can tell us what are her wishes for the upcoming year."

Dad chugged from his almost empty glass. He winked at me and blurted, "I know. She wants to travel and spend time with her 'baby'..."

It was clear that dad was under the influence...

Mom stayed silent in her chair.

Doris took a couple of empty plates, moved to the kitchen and was ready to make coffees.

Dad mumbled that he was going to the bathroom and left the table.

I hugged mom, "Take it easy mom. I'll make it up to you later."

Then I took the tray with the remaining cobbler and ice cream to the kitchen.

At the entrance I saw dad with his palm on my wife's ass... He was caressing it!

I stopped at the door before they saw me.

Few seconds later Doris smiled at him, whispered something and gently removed his hand.

He whispered loudly back, "Remember, you promised!"

I moved few steps back, made some noise pretending to cough and entered the kitchen as if I saw nothing. I put everything on the shelf and left the kitchen.

When all of us were back in the living room, mom stood up, "Guys, thank you very much for being here on my birthday. Now if you'll excuse me, I am tired and go to sleep." She didn't wait for response and left.

Everybody was quiet for awhile and I said, "Doris, it's time to go home."

She gave dad an angry look and went to the door without a word.

At home I waited for her in bed and asked her, "What was going on in the kitchen with dad?"

Doris stared at me as if I caught her committing a crime...

Then her look softened and she whispered, "I think he was drunk."

Even though I was curious to know what was the 'promise' about, I didn't feel like inquiring further.

"Honey, are you in the mood for 'play time'?..."

"No Mike. Not tonight."

Doris went to sleep, while my thoughts bothered me and kept me awake.

Until lately Doris libido was much stronger than mine and she was pushing me to have sex with her at least 3 times a week. However, for several weeks now she didn't mention or initiated sexual activity at all!

Was she investing too much energy on dancing? Was there a problem at work that she was reluctant to talk to me about?

Anyway, I made up my mind to leave the subject for now and see if soon she'd be back to her prior frequently-horny state again.

Monday evening, half an hour after Doris drove to her dance course, I went to visit mom again.

"Hi mom, I missed you..." I kissed her cheek.

She glanced at me and I saw tears in her eyes.

"Mom, what is going on? Did I do something wrong?? I am really sorry, I'll never do it again..."

"Oh darling, in certain areas men are so dumb!"

"Mom, you scare me. What is going on?..."

"Son, I love you and I do not know how to tell you something without hurting you..."

"Mom, you better start talking! And soon!..."

"... For quite sometime dad is cheating on me..."

"How do you know?"

"It's easier to find out than you think. I can smell her perfume on his coat. I do the laundry of his underwear and the mixed residue of both of them is there to see..."

"Do you know who the other woman is?"

She gave me a stern look, "Yes. I know her."

"If you know her, why you do not tell her that you found out about them and she should stop seeing your husband?..."

"Honey, I wish life was that easy... Listen, let's leave it for now and go outside together, just you and me."

"Mom, only on one condition!"

She grinned, "What is the condition?"

I bought something for your birthday. I'll go out with you ONLY if you wear it without arguments."

"OK Mike I promise..."

I pulled a short black dress from a bag I brought with me, "The other day after learning your measurements at the store, I thought that this will look good on you, especially if you also wear your 3" shiny black high heels."

Mom opened carefully the original cover and gasped, "Honey, this must have cost you a fortune..."

I smirked, "So I'll leave smaller inheritance to my future kids... Try it on!"

She went to the bathroom and came out 10 minutes later.

My mouth stayed open and... my cock began stirring.

The dress looked as if it was made specifically for her!

It was a tight mini, starting 2" above the knees. It hugged her curvaceous hips as if glued to her body. The narrow waist contrasted with her heavy breasts, that stood out and would make any man with minimal amount of testosterone want to touch...

My pole was pushing my zipper, trying to find an escape route...

"Mom, this dress was created just for you! In this dress your body is... to die for!..."

She gazed at the noticeable bulge in my pants and chuckled, "I see what you mean... Darling, I promised to wear whatever you choose for me and I agree that this dress looks good on me, although without your encouragement, I would never put it on... But if this is the effect it has on you now, what will happen to you when I bend like this..." and she leaned forward on the table between us.

My eyes popped out.

Her large tits were about to burst out of the generous cleavage!...

"Mom, I'll take my chances! You look so attractive and sexy! Not just sexy for your age, but sexier than most Hollywood actresses!!!"

"Mike, I really love you... I love you as a perfect son. But I also like you as MY man. Yes, you have another home and you are married to another woman, but in my heart I know, that on Monday and Wednesday afternoons you are really mine. I stay sane because of these precious moments we have together..."

"Mom, what are you trying to say?..."

"Mike, lately your father drinks too much, behaves abusively when drunk and have intimate relationship with another woman. Last time we had sex was 3 weeks ago. And you watched his disgusting conduct during my birthday. How do you think it makes me feel?..."

"Mom!... How can I help???"

"First I want to suggest something that will sound weird to you, but I think that you NEED to know it..."

"I am listening mom."

"Have you seen 'unusual behavior' of your father as of late?"

"I do not get what you are hinting at... Well, one evening I saw his car at the parking lot of the Holiday inn. And during your birthday he was too tipsy and flirted with my wife. But I hardly see him lately, so I may have missed other things..."

"Mike, once you leave my house, explore again the same parking lot. If you see your dad's car there, look at the other cars to find if any of the cars look familiar..."

"Mom, I am not familiar with your and dad's acquaintances and friends..."

"I know darling, but do me a favor and inspect the area. There aren't many cars there, so it won't take long... You know what, please check it now. I promise to go out with you anywhere you want with this pretty dress next time."

"OK mom. I'd rather spend quality time with you. but if you insist..."

"Once you arrive home, please call me on the phone. And remember that I do love you Mikey!"

It took me less than 10 minutes to walk to Holiday inn. There were about 30 cars in the lot. Even with the lights on it was not easy to identify the cars. Dad's car was parked in the far corner. I checked the other cars.

'It cannot be!... Doris small red car was parked on the other side!'

I walked home devastated... Dad and my wife?!!

Suddenly dad's playing with her in the kitchen the other evening made more sense...

He may have been drunk, but he knew that Doris would not make a scene...

At home I phoned mom, "How long did you know about dad and Doris?"

"For several weeks now. I didn't want to hurt you by telling you the truth, but you would have found it eventually and be even more upset. The real question is what is the best thing for us to do..."

"Mom, right now I feel terrible. And my guess is that knowing about your husband doing it with his son's wife does not make it easy for you either... Let's calm down and keep it to ourselves for now. Next afternoon we meet, we'll come up with something, OK?"

"Honey, your plan to get over the emotional aspect first and then find a practical way to deal with the whole situation sounds very mature and... right! I am so proud of you... And always remember what I said before - I really REALLY love you a lot!..."

"I love you too mom. Good night!"

I tossed and turned in bed for about 2 hours, unable to fall asleep.

All of a sudden the front door opened and Doris entered.

I pretended to be sound asleep.

Doris grabbed something from the closet and entered the shower.

Twenty minutes later she was beside me in bed.

Doris was familiar with my snoring for years and recognized that I was awake.

She whispered, "Sorry to wake you up. The dancing was fun, but it finished late."

"Don't worry about it."

Doris was out in 10 minutes. It took me another hour before my brain gave up and I fell asleep.

The next morning I was struggling.

Trying to talk to your cheating wife as if everything was hunky dory was not easy.

I never considered myself a good actor or a good liar...

But I was fairly successful - Doris did not show any sign that she felt something unusual in my talk or actions.

At work I was distracted a lot.

Luckily there was nothing urgent or an issue that required a lot of concentration, so the work day passed without me causing a major damage.

Toward the end of the day I started calming down.

It dawned on me that this was the new reality.

The only one I could now trust was mom.

Did I want to divorce Doris?... Would mom consider divorcing dad?...

But deep down I knew that divorce was always difficult, both mentally and financially.

I decided to let mom talk first. She was smart and practical. Perhaps she'd have great ideas...

The next afternoon I arrived to mom's house.

She was having on a long loose robe.

"Mike darling, do you want to talk first or go outside and talk later?"

"I'd like us to talk. We need to make some tough decisions..."

Mom stared at me with tears in her eyes, "You have no idea how much I struggled whether to tell you about dad & Doris or when to do it. I knew that it will break your heart..."

I went toward her, "Mom, you did the right thing."

She hugged me back, "You are the only one I have left..."

Her big soft boobs were moving freely, suggesting that mom was braless.

They poked my side, distracting me from the issue at hand...

My dick began engorging.

To prevent her from feeling my stiffness, I tried to disengage my lower body from hers, but she hugged me harder and I could not hide my member's condition.

"Honey, that's all right. I love ALL OF YOU. Yes, it includes your naughty penis, that wakes up every time that I am around, either too close or...less dressed!"

"Mom, for a long time my feelings toward you are more than toward a mom... I know that it may be a shock and disappointment, but I have dreamt about you many times! And not all the dreams were... appropriate!"

"Mike, I know about your fascination with my body for quite sometime. The fact that you chose to marry a girl who looks almost like my own daughter, to trying to sneak a peek at my cleavage, to watching my naked body in the bathroom the other day before I took a shower..."

"... And it didn't bother you that I was thinking about you like a pervert? It was almost like committing incest!..."

"Darling, do you think that I am the virgin Mary? I haven't had sex for weeks and I was courted by a handsome young stud, who tried his best to hide his fascination with my bodily assets... Don't you get it? I was attracted to you no less than you wanted me... The only difference was that I considered myself the adult one here, thus suppressed my feelings and needs for too long... Do you remember that the other day I told you that I'd wear whatever you wanted to see me in? The real meaning was to signal to you that I was ready for... anything! We women frequently give hints and expect men to understand the real meaning behind it. Unfortunately, these hints are misunderstood too often, so I tell you straight - Honey, if you want something, you just have to ask. And I do not mean it only about my clothes..."

I was stunned, "Mom... are you suggesting that the two of us... may be... together?!..."

Mom glanced at me, her pretty eyes focused on my face, "Yes Mike, I do!..."

I stared at mom admiringly, "What we have here is so unique! Dad and my wife together and at the same time we two may end up a couple as well!..."

"Mike, it will happen only if you want it... Only if you feel comfortable living a lie! I am attracted to you, but I won't push you into doing it if you have ANY reservations..."

"Mom... to me your speech had only one message - Mike, your fantasy is being served to you on a silver platter! Mom, don't you get it - I want you more than anything and anybody else for years! And now the whole Doris & dad complication... I want you even more!!!"

I moved my face toward hers. She closed her eyes and slightly spread her luscious lips.

I kissed her full lips gently. They felt soft and compliant.

I kissed her again. Mom's lips opened wider for me.

My tongue penetrated her hot mouth and for the first time met her trembling tongue.

My hand had a mind of it's own and I found myself caressing mom's fantastic tit over her robe.

She moaned and then put her palm on mine.

Together our hands explored the mysteries of her breast over the robe.

A couple of minutes later she grabbed my hand, inserted it inside her robe and my palm met her smooth areola.

I moved slowly toward her nipple. It hardened under my touch.

I tweaked it and mom moaned again.

She placed one of her hands on my pants over the bulge and trailed along my hardness.

She whispered, "Mike, Your buddy is huge! And it's rock hard... Doesn't it hurt? Do you want my help? I'll be happy to..."

"Mom, I often dreamt about you being ready and willing to help my sexual needs. All of these episodes ended up with me erupting within seconds..."

"Dear boy, if you are concerned that you'll climax too soon, I wouldn't worry about it! Young men, especially after a period of long draught, tend to orgasm prematurely at first. The ability to have erection multiple times a day and a lot of stamina easily make up for it!"

"Mom... can I see you naked... Please..."

"Yes darling. Why don't you help me remove the robe. I have no underwear... You can touch whatever you want..." She smiled, "And now you can do it without the fear of getting caught..."

Mom's body, the subject of so many of my fantasies and nightmares was at last at my disposal...

Venus de Milo came alive!...

I was so aroused, that I couldn't contain myself.

I ogled and tried to touch every part of her body all at once!...

Mom smiled, "Mikey darling, take it easy... We have all the time in the world now... I know how much you want me! Trust me, I want you no less..."

She touched my face lovingly, "But please honey, for our first time I want you TO MAKE LOVE to me. I wish to experience your body in a gentle and soft way. I wish to feel your love pouring delicately into mine...I want my son to conquer my willing body nicely... Next time my body will be yours to ravage the way YOU like..."

Mom glanced at me with pleading eyes.

My first instinct was to literally fuck her!...

But my love for mom overcame my horniness, "Mom, you are the best and of course I'll be gentle."

I kissed her.

Her full lips spread for my tongue, that invaded her mouth and waltzed with hers.

I reluctantly softened my palm touch on mom's divine tits.

The hard nipples were so enticing...

My mouth left mom's and I latched to her rubbery dark buds.

She sighed and then moaned squeezing hard on my engorged organ.

She whispered, "Mike, l want your hot body on top of me... Please insert your monster cock inside my womb... I waited too long for this!..."

In a speed that would successfully compete with Hussain Bolt, I placed myself between mom's shapely thighs.

My cock was ready to invade her castle for the first time...

My mind kept repeating over and over, 'Be gentle... be soft... don't screw up!... take it easy..."

I was so aroused that I felt dizzy.

My penis entered mom's love hole slowly, gradually making it's way to her deep crevices.

I was trying to hold back as much as I could, but I felt that I was still on the fast lane to cum earlier than I wanted.

And then my slow pace was too gentle for mom as well.

Abruptly she curled her hands around my hips and pulled me hard toward her body shouting, "Mikey, I can feel you all the way to my throat! You are driving me crazy! Please fuck me hard now!..."

I gazed at mom. The lust in her eyes was exciting.

"Mom, are you sure?..."

"YES! I am so horny... I need you to shag me, to abuse my needy body!"

This was what I was waiting for!

I pushed on the accelerator and started plowing her body at an increasing pace and force.

Mom began shuddering even before I reached my top speed.

As I continued pushing harder still, her torso lost control and it's movements became erratic.

I held her down, initially by pushing her shoulders into the bed, but later by squeezing her magnificent orbs.

Her lips were wide open, alternating between breathing hard and whimpering.

I French kissed her and reached for my top gear, drilling her tight pussy at 100 miles per hour.

Mom's orgasm was so strong, that my own body shook too.

Seeing mom losing it completely was the last straw for me too!

Seconds later my cock erupted, ejecting jets of gooey whitish juice directly into her unprotected cervix.

With every jet her body jolted forward, forcing me to twist her massive tits harder.

A loud cry escaped her mouth, followed by almost unintelligible words, "youuu... arrrrre... kiiii...ling meeee... III cannnnnnottt.. taaaake it any.... morrrrre...!"

Minutes later I gradually slowed the pace.

Mom was sweaty, still breathing fast and her eyes shut.

Her marvelous body was glistening. I couldn't resist her...

I bent down and kissed her navel and then moved up.

I gently sucked on both nipples one after the other.

Her neck was next.

Mom's eyes were still shut, but her hand gently caressed my hair.

I looked at her face.

She had a small smile.

Then she whispered, "Thank you Mikey, I needed it..."

We rested for few more minutes and then mom went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I dressed up and waited for her to get out.

She exited, wearing the same long robe as before and looked radiant, "Mike, I didn't expect you to be such a sexual animal... I recall talking to Doris months ago and her complaint was that you were too conservative and too timid in bed! So either she was lying or she didn't know how to wake the sexual devil in you... Dear, now that I tasted your desire and ability in bed, I think that I'll have to find ways to entice you again for an encore... Well, perhaps more likely ENCORES!..."

"Mom, I love you and I adore your body. You don't have to try hard, I'll be happy to play with your body any time you are available and in the mood!..."

"Honey, I really, REALLY, R E A L L Y love you. As a son and as a lover! But one more thing... We need to think about the future. We cannot continue our loving in my house. One day dad may arrive home early and we'll get caught..."

"Mom, as long as we continue loving, I'll go with you anywhere you want..."

12