Mike Hammer - Chinatown Ch. 06

Story Info
Pat gets an eye-full.
3.2k words
3.86
2.3k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dwolfy
Dwolfy
19 Followers

After spending most of the day on the couch thinking about the situation, Mike felt the need to make a trip to the sporting goods store. It took him longer than he figured, loading his bag with 45 slugs, 38's, and a half dozen boxes of 12 gauge buckshot. The sky was dark when he finally arrived back at his apartment, pulling the car up to the curb on the street out front.

Mike lugged the weighty amo bag in through the front door, dropping it heavily on the entryway table. The room was dark with the coming of night outside, no one had yet turned up the interior lights.

Shedding his jacket, Mike walked to the bedroom door, pushing it open and entering the dim room. He never saw the shadow that waited for him just inside. The shadow that, taking his arm, propelled him forward face first onto the bed. The shadow that leaped immediately after Mike, landing on top, holding him down.

A face moved down close to Mike's ear, soft hair ticking his cheek.

"Hello Mike," came Ivy's hoarse whisper, her hand holding his head down. Before he could reply, a gag was pulled roughly over his mouth.

"Don't talk." Ivy whispered again.

He struggled tentatively, attempting to judge how difficult it would be to unseat the small Chinese woman. He ended up on his side and Mike felt her take his hands and bind them tightly together. She moved down to tie his feet together likewise. It was all done very professionally and before Mike realised the seriousness of her intent. Mike wondered just why Ivy was so proficient at restraining men. He felt the beginnings of uneasiness about his predicament. He had never completely trusted Ivy and now, bound and helpless, his imagination ran rampant. Was the Chinese girl some kind of agent sent to kill him? Or was she playing some crazy game, running some scenario like the Camay girl thing? Meanwhile, having restrained him sufficiently, the shadow that was Ivy was fumbling with his belt.

Loosening the buckle, she pulled the leather out through the hoops. Holding it high, she pulled down his suit pants and boxers with her free hand. Leaving him helpless and exposed on the bed she stepped away to turn on the bedroom lights. Mike was shocked to see Ivy standing by the wall, her hand on the switch, wearing a black leather form fitting outfit and spiked heels. Holes had been cut out around her nipples and pubic mound. She still held his belt in one upraised hand. The demure housewife of yesterday had inexplicably been replaced by a dangerously erotic female. Ivy stood there a moment, letting him take her in, then a smirk twisted her lips and she strode towards the bed.

Looking down, Mike tested the binding on his hands and found them strong enough to hold. He was at her mercy. He felt her hands on him, sliding up his bare legs, turning him over onto his belly, his ass vulnerable and exposed. He strained around trying to look back at Ivy, distracted by her peeping nipples. They were hard like raspberries and darkly engorged. Clearly she was excited. Her nipples had not been like this when playing the Camay girl. They had been soft and flat. Unexcited. Somehow that seemed like an important fact to Mike.

Having arranged him on the bed to her liking, Ivy stood back taking a dominant stance behind him, the belt held in front. Her hips were cocked and forward, her hairy patch of pussy hair prominent and damp. Pink lips peeped through.

Ivy looked down at Mike, helpless and exposed before her. She could do anything with him that she liked. He was her toy.

Slowly Ivy raised the thick leather belt. She held it a moment, then brought it down hard against Mike's ass.

"Thwack."

The shock of sudden pain startled Mike and caused his body to convulse. A grunt was all he could produce through the gag.

"Whack."

Another blow and despite the pain and humiliation, Mike felt his cock harden beneath him.

Ivy continued ruthlessly laying the belt across his ass cheeks and every blow seemed to make him harder. The hits were coming slow and administered with full strength. He could feel his butt becoming blistered with the abuse he was taking and his swelling manhood was trapped uncomfortably beneath him. Mike squirmed, trying fruitlessly to escape, until he managed to flop over onto his back, freeing his cock which slapped up loudly against his belly. The blows stopped.

Ivy looked down at Mike's rampant and straining manhood. She held the belt, as if considering continuing her rain of blows down on it, but to Mike's great relief, she did not. Instead she leaned forward resting one knee on the bed and took his pole roughly in her hand. She squeezed hard, eliciting another moan from the gagged Mike. She began batting his cock back and forth from hand to hand, causing him to grow, if anything, even harder. Mike could already feel the increasing need to cum, not just a desire but a primitive force that overwhelmed him, taking over his mind. But then she took his cock in her hand and held it up, looking speculatively at his hanging ball sack. Without any warning, she formed her small hand into a fist and punched his defenseless nuts. It wasn't a terribly hard punch but Mike's balls retracted in alarm, while she aimed several more punches at them. It was painful but Mike's penis grew larger and harder and thumped against his belly, further exposing his balls to more harm. Ivy laughed nastily at him and pointed at his excited cock, before throwing one last blow to his nuts.

But Ivy's abuse of his genitals, although intense, would never be enough to bring him to satisfaction. It was just a painful tease. In his mind he saw himself pushing her over the desk and driving his engorged cock deep into her heat and wetness, making her scream with the size and hardness of it. But he was helpless, gagged and tied on the bed while she had her way with him.

Leaning over Mike, Ivy's breasts dangled just inches from Mike's face. Mike found his eyes held by her engorged nipples. He could almost taste that forbidden fruit in his mouth, still an object of illicit desire from the days long ago when Ivy was a girl working in a casino, her father diligently watching out for her: and the dangerous and hurried escapes to intimacy with her.

She noticed his attention and sneered down at him nastily, moving one arm to cover her breasts.

"None of that for you." in a low voice he had not heard from her before.

Ivy stood up again, again taking that dominant pose beside the bed, hips cocked and thrust forward. Still covering her protruding breasts with one arm, she let her other hand drift down to her hairy bush. One finger stroked lightly against her pussy lips barely visible beneath the luxurious black growth. Mike lay on his back, his head turned, watching intently while the leather clad Chinese woman looked down on him lustfully, idly playing with herself. Mike tore his eyes from what her hand was doing and looked up into her slanty eyes. There was something different there. Something he had never seen before, something reckless and uninhibited and out of control. Her craziness was in full ride.

Then she was moving, climbing on top of him. She sat astride him roughly, one leg on either side of his hips. One hand grasped his cock firmly and she wiggled herself up till he was where she wanted him. Mike could feel the rasp of her cunt hair against him and his leg was wet where she had rubbed her sex against him while climbing aboard. Her leather covered tits dangled in his face and she began to move on him, rubbing herself wetly against his hardness.

"You like that, bitch!" Ivy rasped in that low sultry oriental voice that promised more pain, dry humping him. She reached down and pulled the gag off, her eyes shining with crazy.

Tearing his eyes from hers, Mike looked down. Her legs were on either side of him and her pussy spread around his cock, enclosing it like a hot-dog bun encloses a weiner. She was gushingly wet.

"I'm gonna cum in you, whore!" She yelled emphatically, half in Chinese and half in English, increasing her pace, driving back and forth on top of him, his cock held tight between her slippery cuntal lips. She began making bestial grunting noises, grunting with every thrust, her eyes staring... somewhere very far away.

That's when she started slapping him. Absently at first. Then, as if she had tried it and found she liked it, she began slapping his face every time her hips thrust. Ivy slapped like a girl, but she slapped hard and he could feel his face starting to burn.

"Ivy I..."

"Shut up, Cunt!" She screamed recklessly, out of control.

Her riding was getting rougher and she leaned forward, almost falling on his chest but she kept up the insatiable rhythm... hips clutching him tighter and tighter, until he felt her body spasm and her thrusting movements lost all control. With a frustrated scream she collapsed, exhausted, on top of Mike.

Not for long.

Ivy slowly raised herself up to her previous sitting position on top of him and grinned ominously down at him.

"Your not done yet, bitch. Now you clean me up." Said in her Chinese accent it wasn't as menacing as she no doubt meant it to sound but still was far from reassuring.

She pushed forward on the bed, bringing her pussy to his mouth. She was dripping with girl juice.

" Thats it," she said, her dark slitty eyes avid on Mike, "you blow me now."

Before Mike could even open his lips she pushed her sex up to him. Her pussy leaked girl juice on his face, in his mouth. Mike swallowed convulsively to keep from choking. She looked pleased.

The doorbell rang. Mike jerked under her, startled, but she showed no sign of moving off of him, or even noticing. She just sat on his chest looking down on him with that gleam in her eyes. Mike heard the front door open and close.

She smirked down at him.

"You a good bitch," she said with satisfaction in her new ominously low voice. Then reaching around behind her back she grasped his erect penis, her long nails digging in painfully.

Through the open bedroom door Mike saw Pat let himself in and wander through the living room, obviously looking for them. He strode past the couch and across the living room floor heading toward the bedroom. Oddly, although she must be able to hear Pat, Ivy took no notice, seemed oblivious of his presence.

Mike heard Pat's footsteps crossing the living room and stepping into the bedroom, stopping just inside the door, Pat apparently taking in the situation. Ivy was facing away from Pat and sitting on top of Mike, leaning forward so her leather encased breasts were hanging over him and her thighs on either side of his head. From his position on the bed, blocked by Ivy's body, Mike could just make out that Pat came to stand at the foot of the bed. Ivy continued to ignore Pat's presence. Mike heard him pull up a chair and the creak of wood as he sat down at the end of the bed.

"I want you make me cum again," Ivy said roughly.

Ivy slapped him, hard across the face. She leaned forward, raising her ass and moving forward so her pussy was hovering over Mike's face. Pat had obviously seated himself to enjoy the view in comfort and Ivy's new position on top of his face allowed him a splendid view from behind, her luscious raised ass and her sex exposed to his eyes through the cutout in the leather bodysuit. He had a perfect view of the way she was riding Mike's face, forcing him to pleasure her while he was helpless and tied beneath her. Mike was sure Pat was enjoying himself.

Ivy grinned and stroked Mike while moving about, teasing his mouth with her protruding cuntal lips.

As she wiggled about, Mike kept getting glimpses of a comfortably reclining Pat.

Mike was worried that Pat was here and why? Did she call him and ask him to come over? There was also the possibility that Pat would be be overcome by the sight of Ivy's nakedness and wanton availability and decide to share Ivy's body. He sensed uneasily that she would not stop Pat. Mike was growing afraid his friend would succumb and more afraid that she would like it, not wanting to believe the obvious: that the whole thing was, in fact, a setup to get Pat to join in.

Ivy's cunt hovered over Mike's face, dipping down to touch against his mouth, teasing herself on him, drawing his attention to herself and ignoring Pat. Her eyes were burning hot on Mike, watching him, drinking in every expression that crossed his face. Her hand was still on Mike's cock, giving the foreskin an occasional tug upward and she laughed when his cock would twitch eagerly in response.

Mike struggled under her, wanting to break free and overpower her and sort this situation out, but she was dominent and playing with him and putting on a show for another man. He could not break free. Was this about him or about Pat? Not knowing was eating at him and his helpless position under her was frustrating.

Forgetting about Pat for the moment he pushed his tongue up inside Ivy's cunt hole, going as deep as I could. She moaned and pulled away, teasing him, or herself... or him... he didn't know. He wanted to drive his tongue inside her again but she hovered above just out of reach.

Ivy giggled, running her fingers across Mike's mouth before sliding down against him, pushing back and raising her ass up. She twisted around to look back at Pat, her raised ass and parted, dripping pussy inviting and ready for him to take. For a long moment Ivy lay there, offering herself in Mike could only think was a very inviting position. Mike waited for the sudden rough sound of a chair being shoved back that would signal Pat standing up to accept Ivy's offering... but it never happened... and Ivy soon tired of waiting.

She sat up on Mike and turned to stare down at him, angry eyes on his. Her invitation to Pat had been rejected and she was not used to rejection. She reached back between her legs and took Mike's neglected cock in hand, aiming it downward slightly. Her puckered Asian asshole was inches away from his ridgid member and lined up perfectly with him and Mike felt the head of his cock against her. Ivy twisted again to look back at Pat, still sitting in the chair close behind the bed. Her hand grasped Mike's cock firmly, holding it in place and she pushed her ass back.

Mike felt her asshole puckerings open to take the head of his cock in. The flareing tip slipped through her opening which tightened up just behind, a vise holding him in place. She grunted like a pig, the sound torn from her by the unnatural penetration of her behind. Luckily she was somewhat wet from leaking pussy fluids because she began pushing back on him, dropping her hands to the bed for added leverage.

Mike felt her tight ass slide down further on his shaft, and a gasp from the occupant of the chair as Ivy took him deeper. She was still intently staring back at Pat as she pushed harder, working Mike's cock deep inside her distended asshole. His bruised balls came to rest against her pussy. after a brief pause, she rocked forward so just the head remained inside her... and pushed angrily back down, taking his entire length inside her again. She wanted Pat to see what he was missing, so she was putting on a show as only a scorned Asian woman could.

Again Ivy pulled forward till only the head of Mike's cock remained locked inside her ass ring, while staring back at Pat with great distain. Then she thrust herself back hard, taking Mike's cock up inside her tortured asshole, over and over, angrily forcing Mike to assfuck her, ruthless in her insistance on making Pat watch. Showing him explicitly what he was missing.

Meanwhile Mike was clutching the bedsheets, arching up off the bed as Ivy rode him wickedly. Her puckered rear was gripping him painfully tight, riding back and forth on his rigid shaft. His precum was providing some lubrication but she was riding him hard and quickly and inevitably forcing an orgasm from him. He understood she wanted Pat to see him blow off in her most vulnerable place but he could not care less at that moment about Ivy's deviousness or inscrutable plans, only feeling the uncontrollable urge to blow in her gorgeous pounding ass. She was riding him and staring at Pat and forcing him to assfuck her and he felt the first burst of cum climbing up his dick and he was shooting it inside Ivy's hot and slippery asshole as she pounded on him, followed by several more powerful bursts that filled her insides and overflowed down her thighs.

Ivy stopped when she felt him finish in her, satisfied with her performance. She turned back to look down on Mike, Pat momentarily forgotten. She pushed up onto Mike's chest, a satisfied smile on her face... a cat finished with a bowel of cream.

Slowly Ivy moved herself onto his tongue, letting it slip inside her engorged and quivering twat. She lifted off, then settled back down. His tongue was going deep inside her, exploring her wetness. Mike knew that from his position on the chair, Pat could see everything in perfect detail, his tongue slipping into Ivy, her luscious asshole still dripping his overflowing cum. Did it make him jealous too? Did he wish it was him that Ivy was face fucking? Or was he content to watch the show she was putting on, and was it all about him... or about Mike. Who was this show really for? What did Ivy have going on with Pat that he didn't know about?

Ivy looked down slit eyed as Mike tongue fucked her dripping hole. Her belly began vibrating when his tongue would slip inside her and she twisted his arm viciously when he would stop. The girl juices were flowing down onto his face. Her hands moved to Mike's head, holding him in position, not letting him stop. She was working for her orgasm now, slit eyes starting to glaze over and her tiny Asian clit swollen against Mike's lips. He stopped tongue fucking her to take that clit in his mouth and began to suck on it, suck it like it was a tiny girl-cock and she went rigid on top of him, rearing back violently and pushing her clit out hard at Mike's mouth. Her nipples were hard and pointy in the cut-outs. She leaned back so far that Mike knew she was looking at Pat again. And then she came, her body jerking helplessly with her engorged nubbin still firmly held in his mouth... all the while looking back into Pat's eyes.

Dwolfy
Dwolfy
19 Followers