Mike Hammer - Chinatown Ch. 07

Story Info
Mike takes the fight home.
4.8k words
4.09
1.8k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dwolfy
Dwolfy
19 Followers

The Darkness of the Shadows

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War-

The car was warming up outside, running rough. He would have to get it serviced soon, thought Mike to himself. If he was still around.

All the guns and ammo fit inside the big gym bag. Even a few last minute items. He lifted it thoughtfully and decided that was all it could reasonably take.

Mike looked around the darkened apartment. Ivy was waiting quietly in the shadows. She was dressed in a form fitting black leather getup, a catsuit, that made her small tits jut out provocatively and form-fitted her tight ass. Her black hair tied tightly back and only her asian face was showing in the dim light.

Her face was, in fact, blank - her emotions unreadable. But that was her, Mike thought, inscrutable to the end. He knew it meant she was keeping a lid on it, building it up inside. Preparing herself for the coming fight.

He walked over to Ivy, bringing her her expensive full-length fur coat, not giving in to the impulse to touch her, to take her in his arms. Still... he wanted a last moment with her. Before things got wet. He helped her on with the mink, looked in her dark eyes for what seemed a long time, then nodded. Mike turned and headed for the door, knowing she would be right behind him.

Chinatown. The drifting odours of strange foods and exotic plotting. Night was closing in and shops were closing up, while restaraunts were starting to open for the evening dinner trade.

Ivy and Mike were walking, together but apart, not talking but tuned into each other's every breath. They turned the corner and there was Yang's Noodles, or, the headquarters of the On Yick Tong, if you preferred.

It looked like a busy night. There was a traffic jam of cars trying to park on the street outside and a lot of shifty looking asian men entering and leaving the building, but none of them were carrying chinese takaway anywhere.

Suddenly, Ivy turned down an alleyway, pulling Mike in by an arm. In reply to his questioning look she motioned around the dim and narrow backway, cluttered with grimy dumpsters and hanging fire escapes. It was a good place for an ambush...and a bad place to die.

His eyes returned to her and she stomped on the pavement once and passed her hand across her throat. Mike immediately caught on, but was having a hard time understanding out how they were going to lure a bunch of asian men down there, one at a time. There was certainly no way they could take on this horde of hood Chinks all at once. Then, while looking at Ivy, the outlines of her hideous plan began to seep in on him.

"No," Mike said.

Ivy just waited, watching him.

"No," Mike repeated, with more force.

She just waited, a glitter in the darkness of the grimy alley, unmoving in the certainty that this was the only way to even the odds down to the point where they had some chance of surviving the night. She waited for him to come to the understanding that it had to be done her way - that she would do whatever was needed. When she saw his eyes change to acceptance, she pushed up to him and moved him back into the darkness pooling under a rusting fire escape ladder - backing him up untill till he vanished from sight in the shadows. Ivy turned and strutted without hesitation down the alley, flamboyantly throwing open the fur coat she had on, and stepping out onto the street, disappearing around the corner of the building.

Frustrated and feeling somewhat nauseous, Mike kneeled in the darkness. He set the bag down and opened it, rooting around till he pulled out his 45. He had filled his pockets with heavy clips and drawn out a coiled rope when he heard Ivy laughing and chattering gayly in Cantonese. She had returned back from the street...towing a dangerous-looking asian man by the hand.

How to separate soldiers from their company? The oldest way in the world. And most men liked to do their private business somewhere private.

Prancing backward, Ivy drew the man deeper into the dim alleyway, keeping up a false and dizzy chatter. They reached a dumpster not far from Mike's hiding spot before she turned and pulled the man tight into her, leaning in to kiss him. The man hesitated a moment, then obviously decided it was his lucky day and went with it, putting his hands on her. Mike faintly heard a zipping noise and realized Ivy was already pulling his dick from his trousers. As Mike watched, she slid slowly down the man's body, till she was squatting in front of him, in that position only asian women can assume.

From his place in the shadows, Mike had a restricted view of what Ivy was doing, and the sounds of traffic on the street nearby covered most of their talk. He had to guess what was happening - what Ivy was doing.

Right now, Ivy was getting busy with the soldier, her arms held up in front of her. The Chinese guy seemed bemused, looking down on her and smirking.

The tinkle of her laughter carried through the traffic noise to him, and as Mike watched, smouldering in the darkness of the shadows, Ivy tilted her head to look up at the soldier, her hands awkwardly busy with something between them, something hidden from Mike's view.

The soldier said something to her then that she didn't like. Mike could see the smile drop from Ivy's face and she shook her head negatively from side to side. The man barked angrily at her and Mike saw his hand reach forward to take Ivy's head and pull her towards him. Ivy appeared to stuggle for a moment, before giving in to his demands.

Mike watched her lean forward from her squatting position. His view blocked, Mike could only imagine what she was doing, and knowing her, he was fairly certain she was taking the gangster's stiff little cock in her mouth. You get to know a woman's moves after some time with them... His own cock twitched at the knowledge of how her mouth would feel...

Mike decided it had gone far enough. He slipped from the shadows and crept up behind the distracted soldier, in his hands the length of rope. Ivy was facing his way and noticed him coming before she looked up again, her mouth full, as he had suspected.

Mike moved up behind the soldier as quietly as he could, forming the rope into loop. Ivy had both hands on the man's hips by then, her head moving back and forth, still squatting in front of him. She was making gagging noises, working that cock, keeping the soldier's attention fully on her and the soldier was gripping her head tightly, periodically trying to force his dick further down her throat. Ivy would beat her hands on his thighs and pull her head back to glare up at him.

Directly behind him now, Mike dropped the loop of rope over the soldier's head and pulled it down, drawing it tight around his body and arms. The nimble Chinese girl was already on her feet, her hands around his neck, cutting off his attempts to cry for help. Mike held him tightly until he stopped struggling, unconcious for the moment. He had to urge Ivy strongly to release her grip around his throat. He waited until the spark damped down in her eyes, and together they dragged the dead weight of the man into the shadows under the fire escape where they laid him, bound, in the putrid seepage of a dozen garbage bins, his small white dick still out and flopping feebly about, getting smeared with garbage juice. Mike ran his boot over it roughly for good measure... he had disliked watching Ivy pleasure this gook more than he had realized.

The plan was working. Mike and Ivy sucessfully waylaid two more gangsters and left them bound up under the fire escape in various states of damage. Mike managed to keep Ivy from killing them outright, although one did suffer from some deep bite marks on his pecker.

It all went well until Ivy brought back the fourth chinese gangster. Mike thought he had never seen such a monster. Asian, like the rest, he was typically short but very wide and muscled like a bull. He was also ugly as sin with a mean looking face and surly aspect. Hiding in the shadows, Mike silently cursed Ivy for bringing back such a specimen for him to deal with.

By the time Ivy brought the gook to the garbage bin, it was obvious he was not going to be handled like the others. He had his own plans, and they involved getting Ivy out of her leather jumpsuit as quickly as possible. The wicked looking knife that appeared in his hand helped to convince her and she had the jumpsuit down to her ankles before his patience gave out and he shoved the mostly naked Ivy roughly down on her belly over a filthy metal garbage can, her tits hanging, bra having been shoved up during the scuffle.

With Mike watching helplessly from under the fire stairs, Ivy was help down by a huge hand, her naked and exposed ass forced high, her legs, tangled in the jumpsuit, dangling off the ground. Mike watched the gook use his other hand to rip away the flimsy panties Ivy was wearing, exposing her naked ass to the world.

Obviously not a patient man, the gook proceeded to pull out his huge and misshapen cock, not overly thick but long, very long and very stiff. It was so long Mike could see it from behind the monster, every time the gook moved his cock would swing about from side to side, revealing its prodigious length to Mike's incredulous eyes.

Ivy was stuggling to escape, her naked body flailing about and her long hair flying wildly, but was held easily down on the garbage can by that heavy hand. Her ass was forced up, exposed and unprotected. Mike, keeping to the shadows watching fruitlessly for an opening to move in on the gangster felt his cock harden at the sight of Ivy's naked and defenseless body, powerful primal urges waking at the provocative sight.

The man never let down his guard, constantly glancing around the ally, alert for dangers, as if suspecting a trap, and Ivy kept her head enough to not scream or cry out, bringing down more gangsters from the street. He wondered how long she would last before breaking her silence.

In spite of Ivy's violent attempts to escape, the gook wedged her into a position from which she could not fight him off. He pushed up behind her, lining his erect penis at her... too high, Mike suddenly realized. Mike was squatting at just the right vantage point behind the gook to see between his spread legs and clearly could see his monster cock press up against Ivy's unprotected anus. He didnt appear to be able to get it in her. After a short, silent struggle between them the gook put his hand on Ivy's lower back and pressed down hard, further restricting her movements.

Ivy could not help letting out a loud squall as her rear was forcefully penetrated, the gook's cockhead slipping past her fiercely clenching asshole ring. Held down she felt the shaft of his long cock slowly but remorselessly working its way into her anal passage. It just seemed to keep coming, more and more cock entering her from behind. There was so much cock inside her that her belly already felt full, stuffed with unwanted Chinese gangster penis, her insides rearranged. Ivy's eyes bugged out and her hands helplessly clenched at the steel garbage can. She was moaning and kicking under his weight. Then it got a whole lot worse as he started to pump, his hips moving back and forth, rocking her whole body on top of the can. There was no lubrication and his cock mostly just carried her body along with it. Every time he stroked forward it felt like his cock was going to come out of her mouth. lt was too long, pushing too far inside her.

"Mike," she whispered, closing her eyes, "Where is Mike?"

Mike was still in the shadows, watching, horrified but unable to stop the gangster violating Ivy. The man was too alert, too watchfull and never gave Mike the opportunity to move on him. Mike could not help but watch from behind the man's muscular legs as that enormous cock popped past Ivy's tight anal ring and was working its way into her. He was shocked into immobility by the length of the cock that pushed into the tiny Chinese girl, rendered unable to move for a few long moments. But as the Chinese gangster became rougher, ruthlessly assaulting Ivy's ass, Mike shook off his momentary paralysis.

The gook was grunting like a pig by the time Mike reached him, thrusting into the upraised ass of the helpless Chinese girl, the garbage can rocking precariously, and noisily, back and forth under her, her hands flailing about and her tits flopping.

The gook saw him coming, however, and grabbing Ivy by the neck, swung around to meet Mike. Ivy was dangling in front of him, impaled on his immensely powerful dick. He was using her as a shield, but that was not all. Incredibly, the brute had not lost interest in his sexual conquest and was continuing to thrust up into Ivy from behind, one hand still clutching a knife and both eyes on Mike. Ivy was stuggling but was obviously worn down, weakened by the relentless anal onslaught. She looked tearfully up at Mike from her appallingly compromised position, bent over, impaled on Gooks member, her face contorted with pain, humiliation and running with mascara.

Gook took that moment to jerk her back and up, as if to show Mike his subjugation of the Chinese woman, Ivy's small chinese tits quivering. She was stuck on his horsecock like a sex doll, limp and helpless, feet dangling off the ground and ankles still entagled in the jumpsuit. Glancing down, Mike could see her belly distending every time that cock thrust into her bowels.

Gook kept at her, apparently not recognizing Mike as a real threat and attempting to finish in her before dealing with the intruder. Then Gook shifted his hands to take Ivy by her arms, leveling an evil smirk at Mike before pulling her down viciously on his member, going balls deep in Ivy's asshole, and forcing a partially stifled scream from the tiny Chinese girl. Ivy looked desperately at Mike, tears streaming down her pain twisted face, belly bulging obscenely.

"Fuck It," Mike said, reaching back to pull his 45 from his belt and putting a completely unexpected bullet in Gook's head, the boom of the big 45 breaking through the usual street noises of Chinatown. Gook fell over backward dragging the still firmly impaled Ivy down with him. In his death knells, Gook's long cock began shooting its load of semen up inside Ivy's belly. Mike could see his nuts contracting as as his dead body finally got the release it needed. Ivy was stuck on his pumping cock, struggling but lacking the strength to pull off of it. Mike moved to help her and Ivy finally managed to push herself shakely up off of Gook's indefatigable dick, letting a flood of filthy cum pour out her gaping asshole onto his dead Chink face.

Mike helped Ivy stand and held her a moment, naked and trembling. A moment was all they had because the gunshot would have inevitably attracted attention. Gangsters were probably already gathering on the street for an assault.

Unexpectedly a door opened next to where they were standing and light streamed out. A man in a chef's hat and double breasted white shirt passed them carrying two bags of garbage. He didn't even notice them in the shadows. Mike lifted Ivy and carried her through the still open door and into a restaraunt kitchen. No one seemed to be watching so he pressed on into a dim and apparently closed dining area. He carried Ivy off into a darkened alcove and set her down on a couch. They seemed to be alone and unnoticed.

Resting for a moment, Mike noticed that Ivy was acting somewhat odd. She was too quiet... too out of it. He caught her chin and looked at her and she looked back for a long moment before speaking.

"I need you to fuck me," Ivy said quietly.

Mike looked at her some more.

"Now," she said quietly but distinctly.

Mike looked down and saw a rivlet running down her naked thigh. He saw how she was still shaking and her dilated pupils. Without a word he laid back on the couch and slipped his pants down. The still naked Ivy kicked the jumpsuit off her ankles and climbed up his reclining body until she reached his manhood, which she took hungrily in her mouth. She moaned on him and reached down between her legs to rub herself while sucking eagerly. To Mike's mind unbidden came the picture of Gook's long cock breaking through her anal ring and slipping unstoppable into Ivy's retum... then the sight of Ivy impaled on Gook, riding Gook while looking up imploringly at Mike, her makup a mess. Suddenly, Ivy was choking on Mikes swelling cock. She took his cock in her hand, stroking it and feeling his readiness. Without a word she continued her crawl up his reclining body until Mike felt her wetness slip over his rampant member, engulfing him in hot femaleness. She slid back down his pole, taking him entirely within herself. He could feel her cervix against the head of his cock. She moaned and shook, and incredibly, she was immediately cumming, hot juices flowing out her cunt and soaking his balls. She had never done that before. But now Ivy was uncontrollable in her desire, pounding on top of him, riding his cock sloppily. He could feel the pressure, the wetness and lava heat of her. She came again on him, flooding his balls once again in her hot female juices before slowing and dropping her head down to kiss him.

He tasted cum in her mouth. Mike remembered her sucking cocks earlier... apparently one or more Chinks had managed to fill her mouth with their spunk. He should have been repulsed... but instead he accepted it, sucked on her tongue, tasted the strange cum, embraced her vulgarity. Mike felt his cock swell bigger in her. He felt the primitive madness coming over him... the need to fill her with his seed, to breed his female and make her his again. It had been forever since that unstoppable urge overpowered him and he fucked her to impregnate her... trying to impregnate her... the most ancient lust, and he had almost forgotten the one time it happened before... so long ago. But the emotion was back and so was she and he pulled her tight against him, her cervix cupping hard against his suddenly spurting penis... needing to fill her uterus with potent sperm and make a baby with her... the absolute insanity of that desire completely washed away in his bursting orgasm, and her body was responding, pulling him into her, flowering open to him, completely giving herself to him, her body working to suction the last dregs of sperm from him.

Lights burst on blindingly and Chinese gangsters pushed into the dining room, only seconds ago Mike and Ivy's intimate refuge. Lying atop him, Ivy ignored their noisy entrance, continuing to absorb mike's sperm into her body with her complete attention. Mike, however, instantly back from the abyss, or wherever they had been, swung his 45 around and started blasting. Chinks were dropping amid screams of pain and Mike was struggling to stand upright, with Ivy not helping in the slightest, in fact, wrapping herself around Mike and hanging on his neck, keeping his cock locked firmly inside her. Every shot from the big handgun rocked her against him, and she rode his still hard dick throughout the gunfight, her heavy breathing and moans loud in Mike's ears. Unbelievably, Mike felt himself readying to cum in her again, unduly excited by both the shooting and Ivy's cunt moving hungrily on him. The sloppy sucking action of her grasping vagina quickly overwhelmed him and he felt another load rising up in his cock, bursting once again into her insatiable cunt. He felt every squirt of semen as it shot from his dick, almost painfully, once again filling the belly of his slut, his love, his wife, while finishing off the last Chink attacker with a 15 gram lead slug to the chest.

She dropped then, exhasted, filled and complete - slipping down him slowly to sprawl on the floor at his feet, naked and soaked with sweat, her nipples hard and dark like raspberries. She exuded female satisfaction from that position, cum leaking steadily from her well used cunt to pool on the floorboards beneath her, looking happily up at Mike.

Dwolfy
Dwolfy
19 Followers
12