Mike Hammer - Chinatown Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing Mike's cock flopping about as he struggled to get dressed, Ivy reached for it and pulled him to her mouth. Keeping her eyes on his, she licked him clean, laving his dank cock with her tongue. Finished her wifely cleaning, she kissed the tip.

"I know I'm pregnant," she said, still looking up at him.

Her hand moved across her belly.

"I can feel the change."

Mike looked at Ivy's tits. They would get bigger, he thought, bigger and filled with sweet mother's milk. He found himself wanting more than anything to get the chance to suck the milk from those Chinese titties, to take a dark berry nipple into his mouth and work it into giving up its entoxicating creamy elixer. For a moment it almost seemed like a real thing.

"Get dressed," he growled, bending down to pick up her discarded leather jumpsuit and hand it to her. He crossed to the door through the dead and dying bodies of chink-ass warriors and peered carefully around it. No more warriors were in sight. Startled, Mike recognized the hallway beyond... it seemed the dining room connected with the whorehouse next door... Yang's Noodles upstairs entertainment rooms. He felt Ivy against his back.

"Where is his office?"

"At the end," Ivy said softly in his ear, reaching down to grasp his dick through his pants. It felt like the most natural thing in the world.

Mike walked down the hallway, moving quickly but softly to the door at the end. Ivy stayed close behind, following him noiselessly.

The door opened easily and they stepped through.

"What?" The large Chinese man in a black suit said without bothering to open his eyes. He has sitting behind a steel desk in the large office, two little Chinese girls underneath. One had his cock in her mouth. They were wearing schoolgirl uniforms... or at least parts of schoolgirl uniforms, as one was missing her shirt, a striped tie hanging between her tiny breasts, and the other was obviously lacking any underwear. A tuft of black hair showed under her short plaid skirt where she sat sprawled on the floor, her legs spread lewdly.

Before Mike had finished taking in the situation, Ivy was crossing the room, Gook's wicked knife in her hand. The Big Boss's eyes opened wide as Ivy drove the blade into the side of his neck, blood fountaining shockingly from the severed artery. He grasped his neck, instictively trying to stem the unstoppable flow of his life's blood, his eyes revealing his utter uncomprehension of his suddenly changed circumstances, from crime lord to dying asshole. He toppled slowly from the armchair, falling heavily between the desk and chair as the wheeled chair rolled backward and away.

It was then that the little Chinese girls started screaming hysterically from under the desk.

For the second time that day Chinese gangsters burst into the room, and this time they just kept coming. Mike was backed into a corner, the big 45 booming its deady song, sweeping down a harvest of Chinks. They just kept pouring into the room with their hatchets and knives and handguns. Mike saw Ivy flitting about in her leather jumpsuit, knife singing a deadly song of its own, slicing a neck here, stabbing a belly there. The floor was getting slippery with blood and Chinks were slipping about, getting in their own way... the only reason Mike hadn't already been taken down. As it was, he managed to eject and change one clip, but thought it unlikely he would be able to change it again before going down under the press of Chinese bodies.

The last time Mike saw Ivy, she was being carried out a doorway, stabbing madly at the men carrying her with Gook's knife and writhing violently in their clutches, hair released and flying wildly. She looked like an angel of retribution being taken captive.

Strangely, as soon as she was taken, the room fell quiet, soldiers backing out of the room, hauling the dead Boss and soldiers with them. Their eyes were on Mike but they stopped attacking, and were leaving.

Mike slipped slowly down the wall leaving a blood smear. It was then he noticed that he had stopped several bullets, taking one in the shoulder and two in the legs. Several deep cuts were leaking blood down his arms and the 45 was slippery in his gore covered hand. The clip was empty. Ivy was gone.

He struggled up and staggered to the opposite door, past the Chinese girls still sheltering under the desk, abandoned and left behind by the mob as unimportant. They were silent and watchful, keeping their eyes on him warily as he stumbled and almost fell passing by them. Incongruously, Mike noticed that the one with no panties had peed herself, the black bush between her legs glistening with wetness. He could just make out tiny pink cunt lips showing though the hair. She saw where he was looking and closed her legs tightly.

Ivy was gone. Mike pushed down the hallway, sometimes stopping to lean against the wall. The building was silent and all occupants appeared to have deserted the place. The street noise outside was the only sign that life went on in the city that never slept.

The building was empty and Ivy was gone.

Velda held open the door for Mike to pull himself out of the car. He was still a bit banged up from the scrimmage in Chinatown several weeks back. They made their way up the sidewalk to the suburban home. An old Chinese woman opened the door before they reached it, gesturing them inside.

The little asian girl was dressed up in her good clothes, wearing her coat and clutching a carpetbag. The old women fussed about and chattered Cantonese at the child but finally ushered Mike, Velda and the child out the door and closed it behind them. Velda loaded them all in the car and drove.

A letter had arrived a month after Ivy's disappearance. It was from a lawyer and stated that Mike had full custody of the girl, his daughter by Ivy Fat. Velda, unexpectedly, accepted the situation, and was even showing signs of excitement over making a family together.

Back at the apartment, Mike went to the bar and made a martini. Velda took little Angel Chan on a tour of the place and to get her settled in her new bedroom, then brought her back to the kitchen for a hot cocoa. They were already friends and Mike could tell they would bond. He took a long sip of Gordon's gin. His bachelor days were over - he could tell. You could fight off one dame but two? Besides, he needed Velda now to look after the kid. Mike sighed and reached into his pocket for a small box. He opened it and admired the sparkly ring a moment before stuffing it securely back in his pocket.

"Who knew." He whispered to himself. Who knew Ivy had his kid all those years ago. Who knew it had all been real.

Two chinese girls, older than Angel Chan, blew in the front door carrying schoolbooks and came to sit at the bar with him, chattering excitedly in Cantonese amongst themselves. He had found them wandering around Chinatown after the fight. With Velda's help, he had somehow convinced them to come live with him and Velda and enroled them in school. They had bloomed and seemed happy in their new American life, making the most of the opportunity. They were actually quite sweet, Mike thought as he poured them both cokes and sat back, waiting for Velda and Angel Chan to come in.

12