Mike Navy: Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As quick as he can Mike extricates himself and sits up in the seat. He looks at Kim and says, "I suppose you want more now, too."

"I didn't get much. I never got off." She's looking at Madison. "What's it feel like?"

"Go away. I'll tell you later." She's grinning from ear to ear.

Kimberly looks at Mike, "Will you?"

"What," He looks at her.

"More! You know what I mean."

"Sure, if we can."

Madison speaks sharply, "Go away, Kim. He's doing me. Just go away." Kim drifts away and Mike grins as Madison nods towards under the table.

"When do I get a chance to finish my supper?"

"You started this. Come on and do your job."

Mike looks around outside the booth then slides under the table. She abruptly spreads her legs wide for him and slumps in the booth. He kisses and licks her feeling her hand on his head. He probes her with his tongue then replaces his tongue with a finger then another probing and feeling her rough G spot. He licks her clit smoothly and starts working his fingers. She slumps down farther spreading more as he works his fingers and sucks on her clit.

Shaking all over she gushes and Mike has to lick fast to catch all her ejaculate he can. She's moaning and he knows she has her hand over her mouth to keep quiet as she experiences an orgasm and then another. He induces one more and then slides out from under the table.

She's still wild eyed in the experience as he eats across from her. She comes down and whispers, "What the fuck was that? I thought I pissed myself."

"Shhh, you ejaculated. Women do that when they're excited enough. I guess you were never aroused enough before."

"Oh God, I'm wet! I've got to go to the bathroom." She jumps up and leaves. Mike grins and finishes his supper. She comes back and seats herself beside him instead of across. She whispers, "I want my panties. I can't stop oozing."

"What do you think I'm doing? You do that to me and you don't worry about it." He shrugs. She reaches down and runs her fingers along his erection.

"Is all that your baby maker?"

"It's all me."

She looks out up through the cafe and then undoes his fly. She looks again and fishes him out with her fingers then grasps him as she goes, "Ohh...!" Quickly she looks around again and then ducks her head to kiss the head of his tool. She tries to fit her lips around it then pulls back to lick it.

She sits up holding and sliding her hand along the shaft, "Damn, that's a lot of fuck stick, Mikie!" She ducks again and takes the head in her mouth bobbing quickly then sitting up again. "Oh fuck, that'd split me in two!"

"It would fit you like a glove, Maddy."

"No way! I'm not even on birth control and I doubt you have a condom. Even if you did, I wouldn't want it, I like the real thing. Oh Mike, I'm dripping on the seat or in my skirt." Quickly she drops her head again and is bobbing up and down like crazy when Kim shows up again.

Madison sits up, "Didn't I tell you to go away?"

"Maddy, the boss is at the counter."

"Oh God, I have to get out of here." She jumps up, "It was nice meeting you, Mike. Goodbye." She runs off and out the door.

Kim whispers, "Do up your pants, Mike." He does quickly. "Do you want anything else?"

He grins, "Someone to finish me up?"

"Sorry, I'm working. Maybe later." She runs away so Mike goes to cash out. The boss takes care of that so he can't ask her when. He retires to his truck and thinks through the events. At least if he'd gone to the other place he would have had some fun with Jazmine. He debates slipping back to the other place. It can't be over five miles away.

So that's what he does and spends the night screwing his brains out with Jazmine since Baby's gone home for the weekend.

Sunday, 7th of July, 1985

He's up as usual early and on his way. He lunches with Sadie early at Denny's in Moses Lake and makes the border by one. He's on the ferry at three and sees Tiffany shortly thereafter. She's busy but swears she'll watch for him on his return.

He's dropping his load by four and chats with dispatch. "It's not bad this time. You have a CFB Chilliwack to CFB Winnipeg and a pickup at the new plant of Valcartier's at Sudbury for Halifax. That's it!"

"Wow! That's an easy one. So that pickup is on Thursday?"

"Yep, Thursday morning."

Mike goes to check in at the hospital and asks for Doctor Ashe. The receptionist makes a call then tells Mike to go right on in. She has a grin so Mike can guess what was said.

He salutes and says, "Good to see you again."

She returns the salute and says, "I agree Mike, I'm so glad to see you again. It's been a boring day. What do you need?"

"I think it's time for another physical exam, Liza."

"Oh I do agree. Get behind the screen and get naked." She goes to lock the door as he strips. Today he earns a pair of government issue panties and the undying gratitude of one 38 year old doctor.

"You make sure you come back whenever you feel the need, Mike."

"I certainly will." He leaves amongst the snickers of many medical staff. He goes for supper in the mess hall. Supper is good and he feels recuperated for the ferry hand, Tiffany.

He takes off for the ferry, boards around seven and seeks out Tiffany. "Well, I'm back. Have you missed me?"

"I've been watching for you." She smiles. "Do we have a date?"

"Are you done for the day?"

"I am on this crossing. Are you going to give me a ride in your truck?"

"Of course if you want. Are you going to give me a ride in my truck? He winks and she laughs as she nods.

"Of course if you want. Let's go."

They go below deck to where his truck is parked and soon the truck is rocking. Her cries and his rough grunts mark the advent of their passions. They keep at it till the boat is ready to tie up. She has to quickly go complete her duties and then she meets him on the dock. She grins when she sees him admiring her panties behind the wheel.

"I knew you had them. It's okay, you can keep them."

They go for a drive around to White rock to a fish and chips shop Mike remembers from when he met Marlene. They enjoy the treat together and then Mike has to go. He takes her back to the dock and then heads for McRae's.

Thursday, 11th of July, 1985

His rest days are over and he's on deck at the base at 0530. He has met Colin's girl friend Bridget on his rest days. They play harp together in the park and in fact that's where they met. They have an equal disrespect for bagpipes so Mike hasn't even mentioned he sometimes plays.

He's glad to be back on the road since he loves to drive. He gets signatures and signs paperwork then is gone up the highway for Winnipeg. He's over the Coquiholla Pass and into Kamloops by lunch time. He calls for Helen again and not a trace on the CB. He stops at her jobbers and he tells him he thinks she's in California.

He pushes on for Sicamous for lunch and some flirting with Wanda & Lena Lake. "Who's your cute little redhead friend, Wanda?"

" My God, a girl gets knocked up and the guys all turn their back on her. That's Lena Lake. She's just one of the waitresses here like myself. She's a real go getter, I like working with her."

"I think she's a natural redhead."

"Ha, why don't you go ask her?"

"Have you got any poutine?"

"You mean that Frechie Food, chips and gravy and cheese curds?"

"Yep." She shakes her head.

"Would you like to try putting some together?" She shrugs shaking her head.

"Is that a weak yes?" She nods.

"Okay, you start with a plate of fries, mix in some cheese curd, cottage cheese will work, and beef gravy over it. If you fry some hamburger and crumble it in the gravy it will be better, a beef poutine. What do you think?"

"I'll try it but if I do you're stuck with it." Mike grins and nods.

She waddles to put in the order and when she comes back she explains, "The cook says he knows how to make roast beef poutine. Is that what you want?"

"Yeah." So she orders it and it's excellent. "Wanda, how come there's two of you on today?"

"They've made me Head Waitress so I can come and go as long as I supervise the others."

"You mean we could take off for a while?"

"Where do you want to go?" She looks interested.

"Out to my truck." he raises his eyebrows.

"Let me think on that," she rushes off to get his lunch. She brings it back, "I don't think I should leave Lena on her own." She grins, "I'd love to but my job comes first, Mike. I'm sorry." She shrugs. "I'm surprised you'd even think of that with me so big in the belly."

"A nooner with Mike, how can you turn it down? Besides I know how to take it easy on that belly of yours and a massage is just what you need." He grins.

She laughs, "You're awful but don't give up."

"So what time does Lena get off?"

"Mike!" She gives him a warning look. "She's on till seven."

"Just my luck I'll be over the Roger Pass by then. Hey, what time do you get off?"

"I work flex hours six to six. I cover the meal times and take hours off during the lull but I have to supervise the full twelve. The boss and his wife cover the other twelve."

"You're working your way up there. Well, good luck to you." He finishes his meal sneaking in a little flirting with the redhead and has to go. He makes it over the Roger's Pass and into the Golden Husky Truck Center for the night. Hoping to find Corrine and go dancing Mike inquires her whereabouts.

Jena won't take him serious because she thinks her waitresses shouldn't carouse with the truck drivers and she's heard of some of the antics of Corrine and Mike. Jena is leaving though and Mike is itching for some action so he hits on Cleo Lane. Cleo is a sweet five foot five brunette of twenty one years.

"I can't understand why that Jena is so rough on me."

"Oh Mike, even I have heard of the wild nights out at the Hoosecow with Corrine. Did you try calling her?" She grins.

"I tried and no answer. There must be a dozen in her family so how could they all be out at the same time?"

"Holidays, maybe. That's too bad, I'd go out there if you asked me."

"Hmm." Mike looks her over. "When are you off?"

"I won't be off for another hour yet. And my dad will be here to pick me up," she pouts.

"Where do you live?"

"Out by Donald. We live up in that clearing near the new mill."

Mike asks, "Don't you have a girlfriend here in town that would cover for you if you called and said you were staying in town?"

"I don't know, what if I'm seen at the dance?"

"It was just an idea. I guess you're old enough to drink, aren't you?"

She acts coy, "Gee, that would make me old enough to grant consent, wouldn't it?"

Mike thinks, 'Oh boy, she's thinking along the right track.' but he says, "It is a nightclub with booze. I don't know what you'd call it. They have dancing and a strip show and a lot of drinking. I guess you'd call it a night club."

"It's a lumberjack's dancehall. How would we get out there?"

"A cab, I suppose unless you have a car, but you said your dad picks you up."

"I guess you can't get up on the bench with your truck, can you?"

"I doubt it if I remember that road right. Corrine's car made it up there easy but... Hey, my truck is an ex-logging truck. I bet it'd sail up there like nothing, trailer and all. Have you had any rain lately?"

"Been dry for a week now. There's always a few guys that bring their logging trucks. They park them out behind the hall. Do you want to try it?"

"Nothing ventured , nothing gained! Right?"

"I'll be right back." She goes out to the entryway where there's a phone. He sees her chatting away and soon she comes back with a smile on her face. "We're going dancing."

"Great, we'll have a ball."

"Now I just have to wait for my relief. She should be here before long." She leans in close. "Where can I stay after the dance?" she whispers.

"I suppose at my place," he winks. He uses the time while they wait for her relief to call home and chat with Marlene. When he gets off the phone he spots an older willowy brown haired woman talking to Cleo.

Cleo says, "Hey Mike, this is Lisa Li. She's taking over so I'm free." He notices she has her purse and a light jacket over her shoulders.

"Well, let's go then." They go out the back door passed the trucker's showers and Mike grins, "Have you ever caught any of the truckers in there?"

She laughs, "I wouldn't tell anyone if I had."

They kiss by the truck and he reaches down to help her up but she wiggles and works herself on his hand instead pulling him closer to continue with the kiss. She breathes faster and whispers, "Do we have to go anywhere? I'm scared someone might see me and tell daddy."

"We can stay right here if you want. Let me give you a lift up in the truck." He pulls the door open and she climbs up into the seat. She's extremely wet already. He follows her quickly and she has her arms open waiting for him so he continues to kiss her passionately and play with her bottom rubbing her clit. She tries to throw a leg over him and shakes panting then shudders squealing, "Oh shit!"

She flops back in the seat and Mike let's the seat back as he reaches for his window covers. Reaching over her he inserts them while she pants in the seat trying to get her breath. He let's her collect herself and smiles at her grin that covers her face. "That was quick. Are you ready for some more?"

"I'm sorry, I was thinking about you in the restaurant while we were waiting and you kissed me in the yard, then you touched me and I went funny inside, like I turned to liquid fire. Are you sure you want to kiss me again?"

"You got the most kissable lips I've seen in a long time." She throws her arms around him again and waits for him to kiss her. This time he lets her have some tongue and works on her breasts unclothing her top as they play tongue tag. Then he drops his lips to play with her nipples as his fingers seek her clit again. He slides her panties down and off with her shoes as she undoes his trousers. She peels his pants back and pulls his shorts down to stroke him.

Breathing heavy she whispers, "I'm glad we stayed here. This is much more fun." She drops her head to kiss him and lick the head of his baby maker. Soon her head is bobbing up and down so he reaches over her to pull out the bedroll.

"This might make us more comfortable." She helps him stretch it out on the seat then settles back in the pillows as he goes down between her legs doing some licking of his own. Licking her clit and fingering her soft tunnel soon brings her off in multiple orgasms and she squeals her joy.

This quickly converts into a missionary fuck and Mike hunches to pump into and out of her in a frenzy. She ardently pushes back to meet him stroke for stroke. When she cums again and tightens up on him sporadically he shoves deep and squirts his deposit to fill her sperm bank.

She trails her fingers along his shoulder and touches his chin then his lips waiting for him to catch his breath. "You know how to satisfy, Mike. And you sure have the equipment. Now I know why Corrine loves to go with you."

He gasps, "I think you're pretty good at satisfying too." he tries to chuckle and pants instead. "Do you want to sleep a while before we start again?"

"Okay, if you want. Just poke me and I'll wake up quick." She grins as they draw the cover up around them. And so he acquires another pair of panties.

Friday, 12th of July, 1985

About four in the morning they climb into the trucker's shower together and lather each other down then dash back to the truck for one last quickie then back inside for breakfast.

By six Mike is rolling again and stops in Brooks, AB at the Subway to see Trina. She's happy to see him but avoids getting close again. Mike waves as he leaves.

He makes it to Swift Current for the night and hasn't been here overnight before. He remembers an amazon woman named Elise who is a lot like his Ellie back in New Brunswick so he's delighted to see her when he enters the Cafe.

He looks around and realizes most of the supper trade is gone. He regards her and says, "Well, hi there my healthy country girl, have you got something good for me?"

She looks him over, "Mike, if I'm not mistaken. You were in quite a while ago for lunch." She turns coquettish, "You want something good, do you?" She smiles a mysterious smile.

Mike can play the game, "Well, to eat... or otherwise." He winks.

"We had a ham roll with scalloped spuds but I'm not sure how much is left. Let me check." She goes back to the kitchen but soon returns. "Just scraps left but if you want 'em how about half price?"

"Is there enough to fill me up?"

"Well, not me... but ah think it'll fill you up, skinny boy."

"Why not you?"

"Not enough fat left. That's where the flavor is, you know."

"I'll take a chance." He loves this cute butterball. He thinks if he makes any headway with this one he will call her Ellie by mistake so he better call her that on purpose and get her used to it. "Ellie."

"It's Elise, Mike. Remember?"

"I just shortened it to show you I care. It's sort of a pet name I invented for you. I Like Ellie better, she sounds down to earth not so airy ferry like Elise."

"A pet name, eh? Ah like that. Ellie it is then but just for you, handsome." She goes to wait on another customer. When she comes back she brings his supper.

Mike asks, "You have a boyfriend, Ellie?"

She grins, "Ah got a couple, why you want ta know?"

"Just curiosity, I guess I fancy you some. How about that?"

"You do? You're just funning me, you're not serious."

"I know I only saw you once before but your image has stayed in my mind. I was so happy to see you tonight."

She goes off to the counter smiling and glances at him often while he eats. The place has emptied out when she comes back to him, "Would you like some bread pudding for dessert?"

"That sounds good. I'd like that."

She brings a container and two bowls with a serving spoon. She sits across from him and scoops some into a bowl then scoops the rest in the other. She offers him one and she uses the serving spoon to eat hers. "Do you like it? I put extra eggs and real vanilla in it."

"You made this? It's very good. I can taste the vanilla custard in it. Quite delicious."

"I like to cook sometimes. The cook doesn't mind, he likes my cooking, too. Would you like some more?"

"You got more?"

"I can make more. I can make whatever you like. I can cook for you all night, if you want. Come home with me."

"Hmmm, I'll take you up on that. Where do you live?

"It's not far. I have the downstairs part of an old farmhouse. It's comfortable and ah have a full kitchen."

"There's other people living upstairs?"

"Yep, ma parents live up there." Mike laughs.

He asks, "Don't they disapprove of their daughter bringing strangers to their home?"

"It's my home too. Come home with me and meet them."

"Do you think that's wise. I was hoping to spend the night."

"Ah sure hope you do. Here's my relief now. Lucky, this is Mike. Mike, this is Lucky Starr." Lucky Starr is a five foot black haired dynamo of about 35 years who appears to be of oriental stock. "And we're taking off now."

They go outside and she wants him to ride with her. "I better bring my truck. I need to take off early in the morning." So he follows her to the farmhouse. He parks to one side of the drive and locks it up. They go to the house together.

"Is that Ernie, Elle?" It's a man's voice from the back door.

"No Daddy, it's Mike. Come meet him." Suddenly Mike's very conscious of his wedding ring and apprehensive of this meeting. An older man comes rambling around the house holding his hand out. Mike takes it to shake hands.