Mike Navy: Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleased to meet you, young fellow. Mike, is it?"

"Yes sir, and I'm pleased to meet you." They follow Elise to the house.

"That's an old time truck you got there, son. Don't make them like that no more." Mike agrees. "You going ta bring him upstairs to meet your ma, Elle?"

"Maybe later, Daddy. I'm doing some baking first thing. You know I like to have something in the oven." She nudges Mike, "Come on, Mike." She opens the door and they go inside. She says, "I bet you know what I mean, something in the oven."

"Uh, I think I know. Maybe you should explain. Just to be sure, you know."

She leans back against him and reaches down to grasp his crotch, "I mean this in my oven, okay?" Mike nods enthusiastically. She leads the way to her kitchen and starts whipping together a batter then spooning dough on a cookie sheet. She pops it in her oven and grins. "Just so Daddy don't figure it out." The kitchen starts to smell of fresh cookies.

She draws him into the bathroom and out a far door into her bedroom. She pulls him with her to the bed and they flop down together. She starts undoing his pants and rubbing his root. She tears him loose and exclaims, "Oh dear, that's bigger than a cucumber! Let's do it!"

No kissing for this girl, it's let's get it on so he tries to oblige. He pulls her panties off and loosens her bra before he plunges in and starts to ride her hard. It's a frantic quickie while the cookies bake and they don't burn. They have both cum before they can. She slips out of her uniform and pulls on a night dress. Mike just strips and goes to the can.

No ceremony for this gal, she comes in while he's on the can and offers him a cookie. She follows him to the bedroom and says they have time for more while the fresh batch bakes. She rides him for a while and bounces hard a few minutes to get herself off then rushes away to check the cookies. "Hot chocolate or coffee?"

"Coffee, love." She pours for him then settles beside him to play with his drooping wiener. She bends down to suck on him and lick him until he stands straight again. She throws a leg over him and pulls herself up to sit on him then reaches under herself to slide him in.

It's amazing how light she seems considering her size and the amount she eats but it's a matter of balance for her. She takes most of her weight on her knees and her back so she controls just how much pressure she puts on Mike's frame at all times.

She bounces like a child on his middle and she feels the same in terms of weight. It's amazing and stimulating but he finds she relaxes and really let's herself go when he turns her on her back. She cums easy in any position she doesn't have to control her weight so Mike gives her multi orgasms and she loves it. He secretes her panties off to one side and slips them into a pocket before morning.

Chapter 68

Saturday, 13th of July, 1985

It's time to leave Swift Current behind. He promises to stop again when he can and Elise waves goodbye. He stops for lunch in Brandon, Manitoba and makes CFB Winnipeg before dark. He gets signatures and fuel then is on his way.

He pulls across the border to Kenora and parks in the rest area overlooking the airport. He's glad he got a fresh thermos of coffee at the base. He settles down for the night.

Sunday, 14th of July, 1985

On the road by six and into Leppanen's Esso Service and Truck Stop/Food Bar near Thunder Bay by eleven, he watches for Racquel and finds her doing her nails behind the counter. She snidely remarks, "As I live and breath, it's Michael. How you been, honey?"

"Missing you and our nightly cavorting. What's on for lunch?"

"I know what you'd like but I'm on all by myself and can't get away right now."

"Dang! And I thought a nooner would be right up your alley."

She grins, "I guess you know me pretty good then." She pours him a cup of coffee. "How be I rustle you up some fried liver and onions. I do recall you enjoyed that once upon a time."

"That sounds good, gal. I'll have that." He asks, "How come you're on all by yourself?"

"There's only the boss' wife, Mrs. T and I working here. Have you ever seen her? Watch out, she's worse than I am. She'd get you in the sack as soon as look at you." She puts the coffee pot aside. "Speak of the devil and she's sure to appear. Here's Tiffany! Good morning. Mrs. T."

A redheaded woman of about fifty with glasses enters and glares at Racquel. "You been talking about me?"

"Mike asked why I was alone and I was explaining there are only two of us keeping this ship afloat.

"My God, are you frying liver? That's disgusting!" She hustles around and checks the till. "Been slow all morning, eh?" She pours a cup of coffee and brings it around the counter to sit next to Mike. "So what lies she been telling you, bucko?"

"She tells me she don't have time for a nooner. I should think that'd be a perk in her contract, wouldn't you?"

She looks over her glasses at Mike, "I like you. I'd make time for you."

Mike chuckles, "I bet you would. Now try to convince her."

"Racquel, you should look after this boy. You know there's more to a man than his stomach." Racquel turns and glares daggers at Mike. She throws her head and heads down the counter then glares again.

She utters, "Are you coming?" She goes on to the bathroom door and waits for Mike to catch up then hauls him inside with her. She locks the door. "Are you happy now? You embarrassed me in front of the boss so you better have something for me." She pulls her skirt up around her waist and pulls her panties off. "How do you want me?"

"Racquel, I didn't mean to embarrass you. I was just joking with her."

"Shut up and start poking, Mr. Nooner." She bends over the toilet bowl with her ass in the air and it's a sweet ass so Mike pulls out his rapidly expanding member and moves up close behind her. He rubs it up and down in her slit and it appears she's quite wet.

He grabs her hips and pushes into her taking it easy but going in most of the way. He shuttles in and out a few times and then drives in really deep. She backs to him at the same time and his balls smack up against her ass.

He starts to thrust hard up into her in a steady beat and the smacking fills the small room. She lets out an involuntary moan and her legs tremble. "Stop!" He pulls out of her and she spins around to suck on his hot hard cock. She sits down on the can as she sucks faster and harder.

Suddenly she jumps up and switches around again spreading her legs this time to let him fuck her hard from the rear while she leans on the sink. Mike pushes up in her hard and fast so she squeals and moans. He feels her contracting her love canal muscles and it's more than he can stand. He erupts filling her with his seed. He slumps over her back and she moans, "God, that was perfect! We make quite a pair, don't we?" She reaches for toilet paper. He reaches for her panties. "Hey, those are mine."

"Not now they aren't!" He laughs and puts them in his pocket. She goes down and sucks him then licks him clean. then they both go out into the cafe. "Hey, is my liver done?"

"Coming up," sings Mrs. T. Of course she teases them both but she knew the right medicine they both needed and the place is much rosier now.

After dinner Mike calls out, "Till we meet again, Racquel."

"That's true, Mike. Till we meet again." And she watches him leave. He makes it in to Sault St. Marie that night and after fueling up steps inside to eat.

Behind the counter is Jesse Green and her eyes light up when she sees him. "Hi Mike, grab a seat where ever you like. I'm on my own tonight. Coffee?" Mike nods as he takes a seat.

He was hoping to find Jenny Smith but she's off tonight. She told Mike the last time he was in that Jesse is dosed up with VD so he's not sure if that was her way to keep him for herself or if it's true.

"You're deep in thought tonight. You were watching for Jenny, weren't you? I know you two have a thing, it's alright. I won't try to horn in," she grins. "We have baloney and cooked cabbage on the special. It's the cook's own concoction but it's pretty good."

"Okay, I'll give it a try. Worst comes to worst, I'll make a boloney sandwich out of it." He waves her away and sucks on his coffee. She goes and places his order.

She comes back and asks, "What's up with you? You're not flirting as usual, things got you down?"

"Nah, just thinking about the new plant in Sudbury, I have to pick up from there."

"That new ammunition plant? Do you haul that stuff? That's damn dangerous."

"It's a job. How did you know about it?"

"They're hiring all through the north for it. It's been in the works for a long time. Sudbury town council approved it then rejected it and then the council changed and they approved it again. It's a hot potato around the town." Mike nods.

"You know it was started by CIL and they gave up on getting it approved and then along came Valcartier Industries with more bucks than good sense. They took over the original plans and buildings." She stops talking and looks thoughtful. "I know a few who work there. All new immigrants, you know." She goes to get his order.

She puts his food in front of him, "I thought maybe it was something Jenny said about me that sobered you up."

"What could she say that would do that?" He tries to look puzzled.

"I heard recently she has been telling people I'm dosed up with a sexual disease. I guess it's been since you were in last she started that. Anyway it's not true. It hurts for her to say that even. I know we argue and don't get along well but that's pretty low."

"Yeah, that's certainly hitting below the belt if it's untrue. I wonder how she would even know that unless someone told her. Is there some guy who might have it in for you?"

"Oh my God, my ex or at least my soon to be ex. That's something he would sink to, I bet he told her that. I never thought to ask her where she heard it. I was just mad at her. Thanks for thinking of that. You're a sweetheart."

"Hey, that cabbage and baloney's not bad. I think it's the thick cut crusty bread that comes with it that makes it. You know, if it was me, I'd get a medical checkup to make sure. Your ex might be dosed up and that's why he'd think you were, too. Just a thought."

"That's a good idea. It'll give me a clean bill of health to prove it anyway." Mike nods. He pays for his supper and goes to hit the sack. He hopes his advice is put to the test and she does prove out to be clean. He sleeps well.

Monday, 15th of July, 1985

At nine thirty he arrives in Sudbury and looks over the new plant from the street. Already the front gates look old but the signs are new. "NO TRESSPASSING", "LIGHT MUST GO OUT BEFORE PRESENTING NEXT BADGE", (he has to get a badge?), "ENTERING WITH CAMERAS OR PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT, MAKING NOTES, DRAWING MAPS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN", ALL PERSONS, THIER CLOTHING, THIER VEHICLES ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH AND SEIZURE IF AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGEMENT THAT IS REQUIRED."

He pulls to the gate and they wave him in. He walks back to the gate and asks, "Where do I go to pick up a load for Halifax?"

"Uh, check with the office."

"Uh, can you call them?"

"Are you being sarcastic?"

"Yeah, you just let me in the gate without checking if I had anyone with me, if I had a badge, if I had a camera in my briefcase or on my person. What kind of security is that? How about calling the office now?"

"Alright, alright, I'll call them." He calls inside and they ask he check with Erin Eden in personnel first for a security clearance. The gate guard directs him to her office. Mike checks in with her and she goes over his driver's license, his service id and his birth certificate. She issues him with a Valcartier Industries ID card. "That's your badge here."

He looks her over and finds she quite a looker. She's a five foot three brunette of about 28 and has a nice pair of D cups. She also has a nice smile and dimples. "Thanks ma'am. Are you married, Erin?"

"No... I was engaged once but it escaped me. Are you?"

"I am. I find the greatest satisfaction is in being a father."

"Oh, I know what you mean, I have two kids of my own. One of each and the oldest is my daughter. They're a God send!"

"Well, that's nice. I have a son but am hoping for a daughter next time."

She grins, "You already have another on the way?"

"Oh no, we are planning the next one, the first was the surprise."

She grins, "I guess both of mine were surprises. I know better now."

"Your on the pill?" She nods grinning. "I know it's hard to resist when the hormones are raging. I guess the pill is the salvation of many a cute young woman like yourself."

She rolls her eyes, "That's for sure. Would you like to join me for lunch here in our dining room?"

"Sure, I'd love to." As they head down an inside hallway he whispers, "I thought maybe you were angling for something else."

She slows and studies him, "What was that?"

"I got the feeling you were thinking about a nooner. Perhaps I was wrong." She speeds up walking and then stops.

She looks at him, "Yes, that thought crossed my mind, I thought better of it and suggested dinner instead. I don't know you and it's not a good idea. How did you know?" She walks on slowly.

"Man's intuition." he grins. She laughs nervously and they enter the senior staff dining hall. She introduces him to John Krasinski, Sales Manager and Jim Halpert, a member of the senior management team. She's quite chummy with the latter and Mike suspects they have a tight relationship in the company.

Suddenly she turns cold and distant, "I see your wife is here, Jim." She's looking daggers across the room. "You didn't say anything."

Jim nods with a grin. "Why don't you introduce Mike to her? He'd like to meet a cunt like that one." He looks at Mike, "Or maybe he wouldn't."

Eventually the wife comes over and Jim says, "Dear, this is one of the new Navy drivers we have hauling with our people. His name is Mike. Mike, my wife Saxana. Sexy Saxana, I call her. So to what do we owe the honor of your visit, my dear?"

She runs a gloved hand down his cheek, "I was just in the area, love." She turns to Mike. "I'm quite impressed by our Navy if they are hiring such fine examples as yourself, Mike. I'm pleased to meet you." She offers her hand to shake and Mike raises it to his lips instead.

"Indeed, it's my pleasure to meet you, Saxana." He kisses the hand. She smiles. Dinner is served and Mike is quite impressed by how well they dine. Three choices of main course and three choices of desserts. He enjoys a last coffee and excuses himself to go hook up to his load.

He makes his way to the docks and looks for Walter Forge, dock foreman. He finds his office and secretary, who sends him to a point on the docks. He finds him and shakes hands introducing himself and he calls over a dock hand named Graham Lucas. Graham goes with him to his truck and rides along on his running board guiding him to the outgoing lineup. They find the Halifax load from his clip board and go back to the dock.

They go back to Walter's office and his secretary asks that Mike meet with Mrs. Gina Louise, the Office Manager before he leaves with the load. Mike looks at his watch and nods. It's after one. He pulls out and goes back to the office building and parks outside. Inside he follows directions given by Walter's secretary to the Office Manager's office. Her door is open so he glances in and she waves to him. "Mr. Claymore, please come in. Have a seat, sir."

She stands and goes to close the office door. Mike looks her over and likes what he sees. She's a svelte dark brown haired business woman of about forty with a well preserved bust of about 35C and a height of five seven or so. In some ways she reminds him of Romana at the other Valcartier location.

She settles into her office chair behind her desk. "I've been told you have an excellent record as a truck driver. May I call you Mike? I'm Gina."

"I put a lot of miles on that rig of mine... Gina."

"Yes, I've also been told you only have a year to go on your service contract with the Navy." She wiggles around in her seat.

"Yes, that's correct. It's a little under a year now."

She smiles, "Counting the days already, are you Mike?" She wiggles a bit more.

"Well, not really. I enjoy my work with them and may sign on again. I haven't made up my mind yet."

She smiles and rubs her forehead pointing one finger casually down as she leans back in the seat, "Could I help you make up your mind?"

Mike glances over the desk and realizes she has scrunched up her skirt behind her ass so her pantyhose are all that's between her pussy and him and they appear to be wet. She drops her hand and rubs her lips with the extended finger.

"What are you suggesting, Gina?"

"We'd like you to come and work for us, Mike. You could buy your way out now or we could wait until your term in over. Either way I'm willing to help you decide to go with us."

Mike grins a crooked grin, "You mean right now on your desk if necessary, is that it?"

"You'd have to sign a promissory contract obliging you to sign on with us eventually but essentially you have the right idea. She slides out of her jacket and blouse then reaches back to remove her bra. "Do we have a deal?" She opens a drawer and slides a filled in contract onto the desk.

"Who pulls your strings, Gina? Who wants me on deck so bad they'd order you to prostitute yourself for my cooperation? I think I have to talk to them." He goes to the door and leaves. Soon he's rolling east.

By seven he makes Amprior and the Antrim Ultramar Truck Stop with it's aircraft hangar restaurant. He fuels up and parks in the truck lineup then goes in for a bite.

"Look who's here, it's our virgin seeking sailor." The waitress laughs outright. "Have you found any lately?" Mike remembers her, it's Marie Maldes and she was one of his spectacular misses. He gets up and walks across the restaurant. He sits at a table on that side.

Soon a petite five foot three brunette of about 18 with a name tag announcing her as Tess Morgan arrives with a menu and coffee. Mike would hesitate to approach her on the street because she looks about 15 or 16 but to be employed here she has to be eighteen. "Welcome to The Hangar Restaurant. Coffee?"

"Yes please." He thinks she's kind of cute. "What's there to do around here on a Monday night. I'm pulled in for the night and restless. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I do." She grins, "There's not much to do on a Monday anyway. I think they're having a bingo later in a side room here and that's about it."

"I'm not really into bingo yet. Give me a few years." they laugh together. "What do you do Mondays?"

"Hang out, get some laundry done, hope I'll be working, I guess. Some times I write my mom. She's in Quebec, well all my sisters are in Quebec, the whole family is." She shrugs, "Did I confuse you?"

"Nope, strange to say but I understood you quite well. I'm from the Montreal area and you remind me of my sisters, especially my younger one."

"Oh, what's her name?"

"Caitlin, she's about seventeen now."

"I'm eighteen, I just turned that two months ago when I got this job."

"Aren't you young to be out on your own? I can't imagine my sister working far from home by herself. Your not married, are you?"

"Nope, I was engaged once but he didn't work out." She looks sad. "But now I'm on my own and loving it. What can I get you?"

"Whatever the special is, if you recommend it, I'll take it."

She smiles real pretty, "I won't tell you what it is, I'll just bring it." She dashes off and Mike looks her rear end over with renewed appreciation. He thinks it would look mighty good in his truck. After a bit she comes back to stand and chat with him.