Mike's 40th Birthday Ch. 01

Story Info
Mike has always dreamed of watching his wife Rachel.
1.5k words
4.05
38.5k
45
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Mike had always had a fantasy of watching his wife Rachel with another man, but he had never acted on it before. However, as his 40th birthday approached, the thought of finally indulging his desire became too much to resist.

************************************************************************************************

Rachel and I were lying in bed together, enjoying a quiet moment after a long day. "You know, Mike, your 40th birthday is coming up in a few weeks. What do you want to do to celebrate?" Aly asked, snuggling closer to me. I shrugged. "Oh, I don't know babe. Maybe just a nice dinner downtown or something."

Rachel shook her head as she cuddled in close to me and started stroking my chest. "No, come on, really. What do you want? Any special requests? You don't turn 40 every year and I want it to be memorable." I groaned as I had briefly managed to forget that I would soon be entering my 40's. "No special requests, you know I don't like celebrating birthdays - it's just a reminder that I'm getting old. I'm content with a romantic dinner and a night with my sexy wife."

Rachel grinned as she continued to stroke my chest, her hand working slow circles moving ever so teasingly downwards. "Well that's a given honey, but I'm offering you a night of anything your heart desires... anything." I shrugged again cluelessly and replied. "We could try that restaurant that just won the Michelin stars downtown, that would be something memorable.”

Rachel shifted her body so she was lying on top of me and leaned down to give me a deep kiss, pushing her supple breasts against me. With a mischievous smile she said. "You're obviously not getting my hints." And with that she reached down and gave my cock a squeeze. She began to teasingly stroke her hand up my shaft in a tantalizing slow embrace. "When I say that I want to make your 40th memorable, I mean you can have me in whatever way you want. For one night, I want to be your slutty wife and serve you however you like. I want to indulge your deepest fantasy and make this a night to remember. Am I making myself clear enough?" She said with a grin.

I hesitated for a moment before admitting. "Well... it has been a little while since we roleplayed my favourite fantasy." I said with a sly smile.

Rachel slowly increased the pace of her movements as she continued to softly stroke my cock. "And which one is that?" She asked as I groaned. "You know the one...."

"You're going to have to be more specific, if you want me to indulge your fantasy" Rachel let out a little giggle and asked. "Is it the one where Emily and I are on our knees, trying to deepthroat your cock before you take turns fucking us both all weekend long at the cabin? Or is it the other one..." She deftly put her hair up in a pony tail and lowered her lips to my now throbbing cock giving it a soft kiss on the tip. "So which is it honey"

I gasped as she kissed the tip of my cock, my back arching towards her. As she teased me with her hot breath along my shaft, I moaned. "The other one."

Rachel smiled lovingly at me and said "mhmm, naughty boy" before wrapping her lips fully around my cock and sliding her mouth along the full length of my shaft taking me as deep as she could. She held me tightly at the back of her throat for an agonizingly beautiful second before slowly releasing my cock from her mouth. "And which one is that?"

I hesitated for a moment before admitting my deepest desire. "You know the one.... the one where I... watch you with another man?" I said sheepishly.

"Mhmm, that sounds like fun. And who do you imagine you're watching me with?" Rachel asked as she continued to suck on my cock, gently squeezing my balls as she did.

I paused, unsure of how much I should reveal. I took a deep breath and then whispered. "Brad."

Rachel's eyes widened in surprise. Brad was her old friends with benefits who was notorious for his massive cock and alpha male attitude, or so Rachel had always bragged. She had always known that I felt a little intimidated by him. "Brad? Are you sure about this?" Rachel asked as she gave my boys another gentle squeeze and tug.

"Yes!" I moaned.

"Mhmm, good boy - I knew you'd choose wisely." She said as she wrapped her lips around my shaft and started moving her tongue in teasing circles, slowly building in intensity. "And what did you imagine Brad would be doing while you watched?"

I could feel myself losing control as Rachel started to increase her pace on my cock. "Mhhmm, I imagine you on the bed in doggy style looking back at me as he fucks you while I watch and worship you."

My cheeks flushed in a mixture of embarrassment and desire as Rachel started stroking my cock faster and harder, building towards a crescendo. "Mike, I want you to watch me with Brad." Ally whispered, looking deep into my eyes. "I want you to see me get fucked by him while I cum over and over again on his big, beautiful, thick throbbing cock." As she said those words my cock exploded, shooting cum all over my chest as Rachel watched me intently as she continued to pump my cock until she was sure she drained me off every last drop.

"Wow. I don't think I have ever seen you cum so hard. Are you serious about actually going through with this?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah. I just... I don't know. I've always been curious and I can't stop fantasizing about it all the time." I replied as I felt my heart racing that my deepest fantasy might be fulfilled.

Rachel smiled, feeling a surge of desire. "That is so sexy. I love that you want to watch me cum. I want you to taste how wet you've made my pussy. You can even imagine that you're eating me out after Brad has fucked me with his big cock." She said with a seductive grin.

We switched positions and I started slowly kissing Rachel's thighs as I moved my lips closer to her pussy. She moaned as she felt my lips brush against her labia. As I slid my tongue between her folds I taste how wet she is - clearly she wasn't exaggerating how excited she was about the thought of fucking Brad while I watched. As I flicked my tongue across her clit, I couldn’t stop fantasizing of what it would be like to eat Rachel out after Brad fucked her. My mind was in overload processing all the excitement as I continued pressure on her clit until she pulled my head closer to her, moaning for me not to stop, as her body starting shaking with an intense orgasm.

Once Rachel's orgasm finally subsided, she came back to my arms for a cuddle giving me a kiss as I whispered. "I fucking love you, you know that right?"

Rachel was thrilled by the thought of finally fulfilling my fantasy, and of satisfying her own desires in the process. "We'll have to plan everything carefully," she said, breaking off the kiss. "We'll want to make sure we have everything we need." I nodded, feeling a rush of excitement. "Yeah, okay. What do we need to do?"

"We'll, first of all, we'll need to decide when to do this. It's your birthday weekend, so we should probably budget a few days for it," Rachel said, her mind racing with possibilities. "I'll also need to text Brad. I know he'll jump at the opportunity to fuck me again, but I want to make sure he is comfortable letting you watch as he fucks me."

My heart was pounding as I suggested an idea. "I think we should go lingerie shopping to buy you a ridiculously expensive and slutty outfit to wear for Brad."

"Uh huh," Rachel said, crawling off me and digging through her closet. "I like that you want to find something special for me to wear for Brad... something that will really turn you on." My cock twitched at the thought, as I watched with growing excitement as Rachel pulled out a variety of lacy thongs, bras and stockings. "What about something red and lacy like this" Rachel asks, holding up a red lace bra and matching thong set.

I felt myself growing hard as I looked at her, imagining her wearing it for Brad. "That's... that's perfect," I stammered. Rachel grinned and turned around to put the lingerie back in the closet. "Good choice" she said as I pulled her into my arms for another steamy round of action before we both collapsed in our bed into a deep, blissful slumber.