Mike stays with Aunt Leia Pt. 06

Story Info
Mike stays with Aunt Leia Part 6. The parents come to stay.
5k words
4.75
16.7k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSABMG
MSABMG
202 Followers

Please read Part 1-5 first.

Reflecting on the last 3 weeks after the charity night, I can honestly say it has been a dream. I swear Leia and I fucked in possibly every area of the house, and at every opportunity we could find. I had turned from an 18-year-old virgin into a much more experienced lover.

The fact was though, the summer break was going to come to an end all too soon.

I had just two weeks left to stay with Leia, and to make it worse, this weekend my parents and her parents would be staying at the house. This had been prearranged right at the start of the summer before Uncle Tony went away. It would be good to see the parents, but I also realised it was two wasted days away from Leia (so, I thought).

The most annoying piece of this jigsaw though, was that Tony was also going to return soon, for a week, before I leave for university. I could see Aunt Leia was conflicted about him coming home, with me still in the house. To make matters worse for Leia, Tony had told her he was only back for a week before jetting off again for up to 3 months. She was really annoyed, but not as upset as I thought she would be.

It was late Friday afternoon when Aunt Leia shouted out to me that my parents would arrive first at 5pm, and her parents would also arrive soon after. Leia and I had a long chat about how we were going to ensure that we would not give anything away whilst our parents were in town. We had just spent the last few weeks in each other arms; kissing, cuddling, fondling, flashing and fucking. It was going to be a long weekend and we were going to have to stay very cool indeed.

I must have been staring off into the distance when Leia came up to me "Penny for those thoughts, Mike".

"You know what I am thinking about, I guess I am just a little disappointed that two days will be wasted". I was just feeling sorry for myself.

Leia smiled. "Well let's see where the weekend takes us Mike. I plan to find ways of teasing you all weekend."

Leia just had that way of saying something, and then my cock shot up in excitement.

"Come here," she said.

Leia, grabbed my hand and gently lowered it to the hem of her summer dress and told me to lift it. As my hand slowly lifted the dress, I felt her bare ass.

"I plan on teasing you this entire weekend Mike."

"You might end up teasing my dad," I responded. "You know he has a soft spot for you."

"Well, if your dad is distracted enough, he will not be so curious about us. Besides you know how liberal my parents are, and that is sure to be a distraction."

It was true what Leia was saying, I remember her parents at the wedding, and after the wedding reception. They had been together for years and although they were accomplished business leaders, they were hippies at heart. Leia had told me that they rarely wore much clothing at home, and she remembered that sex was never a taboo subject growing up.

I remember that they were both skinny dipping in the pool, long after the wedding reception had finished. I am pretty sure from the way they were kissing that it would have led to something else, if they thought they would not get caught.

Both sets of parents soon arrived, and it was not long before the first glass of wine was offered and accepted. For the next hour or so there was a lot of catching up before Leia and her mum went for a walk. I would be guessing that was to talk about the situation with Tony.

It was clear that the walk did Leia the world of good, as she was clearly on a high after they returned.

The remainder of the evening was devoted to a general catch up before the weary travellers decided to call it a night. Although it was a very large house Leia's bedroom would be in the same wing as her Mum and Dads. My parents were in a bedroom which was more centrally located. I would stay in the self-contained wing which is where I had spent the summer. There was little chance of me seeing Leia though, as it would be far to easy getting caught trying to get to her room.

"Are you two calling it a night as well" said Leia's mum.

"No, I will sit up and chat with Mike, mum" Leia responded.

"I don't blame you, nice looking lad like this."

"Mum!" scolded Leia.

Leia and I talked quietly for a while and I was certain she was teasing me as she occasionally moved her hand over her covered breast. She then uncrossed and crossed her legs ensuring I had a good view of the tops of her thighs which were inches away from that bare pussy.

True to her word though and just in case suspicions were raised, she did not spend much time kissing me goodnight.

She whispered in my ear "Goodnight lover."

Then even more seductively "No jerking off this evening, save yourself for me."

Of course, I was hard.

She then kissed me on the cheek, looked over her shoulder and then kissed me on the lips, darting her tongue in and out of my mouth. She then grabbed my hand and placed it under her dress on her soaking wet pussy.

"This will be waiting for you when the time is right, so no jerking."

With that she left...

I woke the next morning after a great night sleep. I decided to go for a shower and freshen up before joining everyone else for breakfast. I put on shorts and a t-shirt and walked out into the kitchen area.

"Morning sleepy head," Leia smiled. She looked fucking stunning; she had put on a white t shirt and a denim miniskirt. I almost got hard just staring at her erect nipples as I walked closer to the bench.

Leia's Mum then joined us, and holy shit, I just avoided staring at her too long. Leia's Mum was wearing bikini bottoms, and a white see-through top. Her breasts were clearly visible and to be honest pretty good for her age. I now know where Leia got it from. Leia's mum was probably an absolute stunner in her day and to be honest, she would turn heads now.

I was wondering how my dad would be coping with all this flesh. As I have previously mentioned, he is a hopeless flirt and at times is so awkward, it is creepy but in a forgiving way. He also had to contend with Sarah the housekeeper, who I swear ever since she had been getting rid of her frustrations with Jeremy, was wearing increasingly provocative outfits. I thought it was because it made things slightly easier to have a quicky if they met during the day, but Jeremy said it was because she kept seeing Leia and I at it.

Sometimes you can feel the sexual tension in the air, and I swear this was one of those moments. I had just gone a night without shooting my load for the first time in weeks. Leia's pussy had just got its first night break in weeks, and now both dads seemed to not know where to put their eyes.

Leia's dad could not stop staring at Sarah. My dad could not stop staring at Sarah, Leia and Leia's mum. I was wondering whether my mum could sense it, she had an eye for these things. My mum was dressed most conservatively but I know growing up my mates all seemed to like her, especially her ample breasts, which I heard her once say was her prized assets.

We all sat down for breakfast and Sarah began bringing out food and some bucks fizz.

Sarah, in a rather nonchalant way, dropped a napkin on the floor, she then bent over to pick it up right in front of the two dads. I can just make out from my position that they were both getting a view right up to the top of Sarah's legs and maybe beyond. They both turned to each other and smiled.

Leia looked at me and smiled.

I was slightly confused did Leia know Sarah was going to do that. What on Earth was going on?

After breakfast the parents headed to the sun loungers by the pool and joined Jeremy who had also just arrived. Jeremy was going to spend the day with us. He had known Leia's parents for a long time. Leia had warned her Mum and Dad that Jeremy had a friend with benefits arrangement with Sarah. She told me her dads first words were "The lucky old bastard."

After about an hour outside, Leia offered to get the drinks, I offered to help. Leia had been sunbathing topless, as had her Mum. My dad had sunglasses on, and I can only imagine what was going through his mind.

"I can help Leia," my dad offered.

"It's okay, Mike can help, besides he knows where everything is," Leia responded.

"You stay out here with us." Leia's mum was quick to say to my dad.

We got inside to the kitchen. Sarah had finished clearing up the breakfast things, and had already made some drinks for the guests.

"Sarah take the drinks outside and go and join Jeremy." Leia said.

"Take a couple of hours off and relax."

Sarah dutifully took the drinks outside. Leia and I watched as she then began to strip off down to the tiniest pair of panties. I could see Jeremy smiling and then she leant over and started kissing him. I looked across at Leia's dad who clearly was enjoying what he was seeing. Then to my dad who had just stood up to go into the pool, he was clearly aroused! I was a little shocked and maybe a little traumatised to see my dad bulging out of his swimming shorts.

Leia looked up at me. "My plan is working."

"What?"

I could see Leia's nipples were as erect as they had ever been, as her blue eyes looked at me with sheer lust. She dropped to her knees, pulled down my shorts and grabbed my cock which suddenly burst into life.

"Fuck, I want this." she said

I could feel her trying to take the length of my cock into her mouth. I looked down at her, and those eyes were now looking up at me with that kind of innocent 'cat that got the cream look'. I looked outside again.

"Oh shit."

Leia slid my cock out of her mouth.

"What is it?"

"Sarah is rubbing Jeremy's cock; they are still kissing."

"Distraction."

"You planned this?" I said.

"Would I?" she smiled and began taking my cock in her mouth again.

If I was honest, I was not sure what to do. What would my mum and dad think?

I could see Leia's dad laughing and saying something to Jeremy. I could just about hear my dad's voice as well.

I looked back at Sarah and Jeremy. "Fuck she has taken his cock out."

Leia stood up like a rabbit that had just seen car headlights. "What?"

"Oh shit." "What have we done to that girl; she has lost all inhibitions."

Leia was about to go outside. "No stop," I said.

"Let's leave it a couple of minutes and see what happens."

Now Leia looked concerned, "Mike?"

"You must be curious to see how far she will take it?" I was slightly hesitant with that one.

"I am really not sure, what about your parents, your mum?" Leia was concerned.

Sarah by now was oblivious to the audience, Jeremy was too experienced to be worried. He gently stroked her hair and then guided her lips from his mouth to his cock. Sarah was now bobbing her head up and down on Jeremy's cock. I saw both sets of parents look towards the kitchen, but they would not have seen Leia and I watching, as the glare from the sun on the windows would make it impossible to see in.

The inevitable happened, Leia's dad gestured over her mum, and they started to kiss.

"Oh fuck" the first words from Leia.

I returned the same words when I saw my dad leave the pool not wearing his shorts.

"Are they all going to go for it?" I said.

"It fucking looks that way." Leia replied.

"I don't want to watch this." Leia added. "But it is almost unwatchable." We both said in unison. We both laughed.

Sarah was now so oblivious to the situation that she had removed her panties and lowered herself onto Jeremy's cock. The parents were now voyeurs but seemed like they were drawing the line on anything other than fondling or stroking.

"Fuck." said Leia again.

It was not just at the situation in front of her but the fact that I had stealthy removed my swimming shorts and quickly put my cock between her legs. She expertly removed her bikini bottoms and had positioned my cock inside her in the blink of an eye. We both must have realised that this was bizarrely turning us on.

Leia looked back at me "Fuck, you are so hard."

"You are so fucking wet Leia, you little deviant," I said cheekily.

"Takes one to know one," She replied.

Although the action was hot outside, Leia and I were almost immediately all other one another. I did not need to thrust, as Leia was driving her pussy up and down on my cock from behind. Her cute ass was quivering as it pounded against me. My senses were absolutely heightened as I looked down at this goddess who was occasionally looking back at me and seductively telling me how good my cock felt in her pussy. At the same time, we both looked out of the widow and saw that Sarah was now fucking Jeremy very enthusiastically. To my surprise the parents seemed to just watch the show!

Leia was now trying to stifle her moans as she edged closer to orgasm

Something must have switched on in my mum. She got up, kissed my dad, and I guess stopped touching his cock, and turned to face the house. She began walking towards the patio door.

"Fuck my Mum's, coming up to the house."

"Don't fucking stop Mike, I am nearly there."

Leia orgasmed around my cock, she quickly slipped it out and put her bottoms on whilst the orgasm was still passing through her body.

I slipped my cock into my shorts and hastily sat down to avoid the embarrassment of my now frustrated erection being visible to my mum through my shorts.

Mum walked in, "Oh good you two are still in here, it has got a little heated outside you might want to stay here a while." I could tell she was trying to protect me.

"Leia, are you okay?" said Mum.

I looked at Leia and smiled, the orgasm was only just subsiding, and she was slightly bent over the bench. Her neck and breasts were still flushed, and her nipples could cut through anything like diamonds. Mum must have known, I thought.

"Oh.. I am fine, I was just showing Mike a stretch we do at Yoga and I may have over did it a little. Leia was out of breath.

Mum looked at me and then back at Leia, "I am sure a teenager would love to see a half-naked woman stretching."

"Mum, I am almost 19," I protested.

Leia laughed in a way that made it sound like she was trying to make no big deal of it.

"Why did you come inside?" Leia said, coming back to her senses.

"Erm, Erm...well Jeremy and Sarah have got a little amorous and I did not want you two to be embarrassed."

This is what I like most about Leia, she immediately took back control by saying, "Oh they are at it all the time don't worry about them."

Mum was lost for words and then I noticed something else, her big breasts were straining at her bikini top, and her nipples had immediately got hard.

"I am surprised you did not stay to see the show," Leia added.

Mum looked flustered; Leia handed her a drink.

Mum looked at me and then turned and left the kitchen to go back to the pool. Sarah was still bouncing up and down on Jeremy's cock, but I could tell they were both close.

"That was close," Said Leia "How is your cock, Mike?"

"Full of cum!"

"Let's wait for those two to finish and then take some more drinks outside."

"What about this?" I said to Leia showing her my slightly deflated cock.

"Later," She whispered.

"Fucking tease!"

It was only a few more minutes before Sarah and Jeremy had finished, they both went to the shower and then jumped into the pool.

"Miss anything did we?" Leia said loudly as we walked back out to the pool.

"If only you knew," Replied her Dad.

"Amazing!" muttered my dad. I was not sure whether he was thinking about what he had just witnessed or was staring at Leia's perfect body.

The sexual tension in the air was clearly close to boiling over, and I had a really difficult time trying to stop the tent in my shorts becoming a focus of attention. Everyone was close to being half naked except my mum. Leia's mum was topless, Sarah did not even bother putting her panties back on and was swimming naked, Leia was topless with the sexiest of bikini bottoms showing of her peach of an ass. I think my dad was in his element but hid his eyes behind dark glasses.

What happened next though took us all by surprise. Mum stood up and removed her bikini top. Her prize assets were on display and judging by the way her nipples were standing to attention, she was clearly aroused.

"Well, when in Rome," she said.

You could not miss Dad's reaction as his jaw dropped open, as mum stood there proudly displaying her prized assets.

Things settled for the remainder of the day, and I guess I just grew frustrated at not being able to get my hands on Leia. As the day went on everyone seemed to be getting steadily more tipsy and tired. However, a little later on, this seemed to have the effect of recharging everyone's batteries, especially post dinner and into the evening.

The ladies decided to dress for dinner, the gents also put on tailored shorts and polo shirts. It made me laugh how everyone still dressed for dinner even on a cool summer night. To be fair though, I am glad they did.

Mum was wearing a nice summer dress, but I am pretty sure she left off her bra as her nipples were still like bullets through the thin material.

Leia's mum was wearing a short dress that showed off maximum cleavage and her long legs.

Sarah was wearing a little black number and I am pretty sure little else, as on occasion, Jeremy's hand seemed to go a little too high up her leg and it was having an effect on her.

Leia though knew exactly what she was doing and knew it would have an effect on me. She was wearing the same white summer dress she had worn when I first arrived. Almost see through, and in the bright light her body was visible to everyone. Knowing Leia well, she was not wearing anything underneath. She had pulled her hair back and it was slicked down with some sort of treatment or gel. She put just enough make up on to accentuate her tan. She looked beautiful and she knew the effect it was having on me.

To make matters harder for me.... literally, she would make sure no one was watching and would then look at me directly in the eyes. The look she gave me was of sheer lust, almost an invitation to fuck me if you dare.

Poor Jeremy also seemed to be getting the same signals from Sarah, but I did not feel that sorry for him, as at least he had shot his load earlier in the day.

After a couple more drinks though, I recognised that Sarah was getting horny again and realised why. I was the only one who could see it, but Jeremy had somehow managed to raise the rear of Sarah's very short dress. She was seated, and the back of the dress was lifted to a point where her naked ass was visible to me. This meant that her pussy would have also been visible had her legs not been crossed and the tablecloth not strategically positioned. Jeremy's hand was caressing the cheeks of her ass, and his fingers were occasionally sliding in between her cheeks.

I am pretty sure Jeremy knew that after the display Sarah had put on this morning, that there was little for her to be worried about. As I mentioned though, I was the only one that could see it. I was wondering whether this would lead to something else.

"I think Sarah and I will go for a little walk," said Jeremy.

Sarah looked at him and smiled. Then remarkably she stood up before adjusting the bottom of her short dress. This gave everyone a view of her shaved pussy and cute ass. I swear the two older dads' eyes almost came out of their heads.

As the couple left to go for a walk, Leia's dad exclaimed, "Lucky bastard."

Leia's mum responded, "You're the lucky one." She then reached down and grabbed his groin and gave it a squeeze.

"Mum!" said Leia.

"I think, we should all go for a walk," said my dad.

Before anyone could say anything, he had grabbed my mum's hand and stood up, the bulge in front of his shorts was clearly visible.

Leia's dad replied immediately, "Great idea."

MSABMG
MSABMG
202 Followers
12