Mike stays with Aunt Leia Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two coming," he looked at Leia

"No dad we will stay right here," Leia could not have missed the bulge in her dads' pants.

The couples could not go that far as it was only the pool and the manicured part of the garden that was lit. The fields behind the garden were pitch black and not the best place to take an evening stroll. This meant that they would all end up back by the pool.

"What the actual fuck is going on," said Leia.

"It all started with Jeremy and Sarah this morning," I replied.

Leia stood up and walked around to my side of the table, "Imagine if they are all at it!" she teased.

"If they were, they would probably come back up to the pool, it's not that comfortable anywhere else," I said.

"Listen to you, old man!" Leia said.

"Mike," Leia started. "I looked across at you tonight, and well, you know I am going to miss you when you leave for university."

"I am going to miss you as well," I responded genuinely. In fact, my stomach turned at the thought of Leia and Tony being back together.

I don't know if it was the alcohol or something else, but Leia looked at me with her hypnotic blue eyes, "Mike, what I mean is I am falling for you."

"Fuck, bullshit lets go over there," I heard the familiar voice of Leia's dad breaking the moment.

Leia's mum was laughing. They emerged from the trees. Leia's eyes widened and she let out a gasp, her parents were totally naked. Leia's mum was now fully on display, her breasts were perky for an older woman and her pussy was surrounded by well groomed hair.

Leia's dad was fully erect, I am sure they must have forgot the pool was visible from the outdoor dining area. Leia's mum got on her knees and took her husband's cock in her mouth. She was enthusiastic, like they had been waiting for this moment all day, I know how they felt.

"You wanna go inside," I said to Leia, realising how awkward this situation was.

Then, I heard a voice that was unmistakable, "Do what she is doing suck my cock." It was my dad.

Leia looked at me, eyes wide, "Lets, go inside."

We realised that the two sets of parents were not that far from each other, but probably not visible to one another. They were on opposite sides of the pool, but from where we were sitting, we could not see my mum and dad but could see Leia's. As we stood up though, I had a view that will be ingrained on my memory for ever. My mum, who was the most conservative women I knew, was naked giving my dad a blow job.

Leia looked at me and shook her head almost not knowing what to say. I was wondering where Sarah and Jeremy were but did not need to wait long to have that question answered, they were in a darker corner of the pool area. Sarah was sat on Jeremy's lap, her dress hoisted high. I can only guess that she was riding Jeremy in a seated reverse cowgirl position.

Leia grabbed my hand and led me inside, it was as much to give the parents an excuse if they realised that they could be watched from where we were sitting. If we were both honest though it was laughable, and a slight turn on.

It was funny, we both went inside, gently closed the double-glazed patio door, and laughed spontaneously.

"Oh fuck!" Leia laughed. "What is it about this place?"

"It has to be you," I said. "Walking around here in that dress is enough to get any human turned on." I was genuine, I could see through her dress and that perfect body looked such a sight!

I grabbed both sides of the hem of the dress and gently lifted it. Leia's bare pussy glistened at me as I gently ran my hand across the front of her body. I felt Leia shudder as my other hand squeezed her ass as I pulled her towards me.

I needed to get out of my shorts, as my cock was straining against the material and it was getting uncomfortable. I was naked in the blink of an eye. I needed a quick release, I needed to fuck now.

Leia, did not stop me, she leant back against the kitchen breakfast bar, and offered herself to me. I was frantic, I was still holding her dress up as I guided my cock into her. Leia knew just how pent up I was.

"That's it Mike, fuck me quick." She was smiling, almost proud of the fact that she had me desperate to release into her.

"I am going to cum quick, I am so fucking full." It was all I could muster.

"I know, just fuck me hard," she said.

I don't know why but I looked back out of the window, from where I was, I could just see Leia's mum and dad. It was totally weird to see Leia's mum bent over with her husband thrusting into her from behind.

I don't know what come over me, but I kissed Leia, withdrew my cock and I turned her round. I then bent her over the small dining room table. I knew that as I fucked her from behind, she would get a view of her parents fucking. I have no idea why I did this, but I guess you are at your most animalistic before you cum.

Leia's perfect ass was once again looking up at me as I thrust my cock into her pussy, each stroke bringing me closer to shooting a lot of cum into her. She then looked up and out of the window.

"Fuck! " she said, as she saw her dad ramming his cock deep into her mum from behind.

I was not sure what was going to happen next or how she was going to react.

To my surprise, I swear she got even wetter if that was possible. I now tried to time my strokes with that of her dad. They were some distance away, but Leia must have realised what I was doing.

"You are naughty Mike." I thought I was busted, and would need to stop.

"No don't stop."

My cock now grew some more at those words.

Leia's dad suddenly pulled his cock out of his wife's pussy, turned her around, and started cumming on her tits.

Leia must have felt me getting close, slid off my cock, turned around and looked me in the eyes.

"Come on then cum on my tits, like he did on my mums."

The first shot of cum came out with such force that it not only sprayed Leia's tits but also hit her chin. She must have realised very quickly that this could get messy, as she grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth to catch the rest. I was slightly worried as I could feel just how much cum I had left in me, but Leia took it all in her mouth.

"She swallowed the lot and then smiled at me. "Very naughty young man."

We both instinctively looked back over at the pool and could see that all of the couples had returned like they had all been for a walk!

This turned out to be the only real action of the weekend, and to be honest I was slightly disappointed that the sexual tension between our guests seemed to dissipate after the antics of that night.

Little did I realise that this summer vacation at Aunt Leia's had a couple more high points that would come after the lowest point of my stay at Aunt Leia's....the day Uncle Tony returns!

12