Mike the Gang Bang Bitch

Story Info
A quick hookup turns humiliating for Sissy Mike.
11.4k words
4.53
48.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers

Standing in the bathroom wearing just his little pink bikini panties and stockings, Mikes gaze was transfixed. Not on the panties, the usual draw of his lust, or even his white thigh high stockings with their little pink bows at the top. None of that drew his attention, it was the bathroom itself, it was run down, dingy and in the worse part of town. But none of that mattered to Mike or at least it didn't before he stripped down in the bathroom. Mike was horny and lonely.

It had been almost a year since his wife walked out on him, she said she couldn't be with a sissy like him. They were supposed to meet at a hotel downtown, Mike arrived and found a pair of six inch heels and a slinky satin dress laying out for him. Under the dress was some make up. He went into the bathroom and started putting on the makeup. It was basic stuff lipstick, some blush and eye shadow. While he was in there his wife had arrived. He heard her moving around and assumed she was undressing, but she wasn't. Instead she was gathering up Mike's clothes for her grand exit.

Stepping out of the bathroom he presented himself and that was when she told him. She laughed at him and called him pathetic as she grabbed her purse, his clothes and walked out. The room was paid for so Mike stayed in it till almost two in the morning. That was when he realized his wife had left him bus fair and not his car keys. As screwed up as it was Mike couldn't cum unless he imagined walking out of that hotel.

So here he was again, in a hotel bathroom waiting for someone to use him. He had met Mr. Thomas online and once in person at a coffee shop. The coffee shop had been amazing, they sat in a quite corner and talked about what turned Mike on and the whole time Mr. Thomas gently rubbing Mike's crotch. After about twenty minutes Mr. Thomas opened mikes pants and began messaging his panty covered sissy clit directly. Mike couldn't take it and exploded right there in the middle of the coffee shop his panties were soaked instantly. Mr. Thomas laughed and wiped his wet hand on Mike's jeans. 'You're perfect' he said 'I can't wait to get you alone' he said. It had been three weeks since the coffee shop and Mike had cum once; Every time he tried he couldn't do it. So when Mr. Thomas had called at lunch and told Mike to meet him after work; there was no question that Mike was going to be there.

Mike looked from the mirror to the pile of his clothes. He had brought them into the bathroom with him this time. Mr. Thomas voice called out from the hotel room proper "Are you ok in there?"

"Yes." Mike answered his voice breaking with fear. Grabbing his clothes Mike quickly folded them and stashed them under the sink. With his clothes hidden away and that fear gone Mike turned his attention to the ball gag Mr. Thomas had given him. He was supposed to already be wearing it when he came out. Picking it up Mike was surprised by its weight, not that he expected it to be weightless but he didn't expect it to be a rock either. Opening his mouth wide Mike slipped it past his teeth and wrapped the strap around his head. It was a stretch to buckle the back but if he stretched Mike would be able to buckle it.

Stripped to his lingerie and with the ball gag in place Mike slowly opened the bathroom door. The hotel room was pitch black. Slowly Mike stepped out trying to call out for Mr. Thomas but the ball gag prevented him. As soon as he reached up to undue the ball gag Mike felt to pair of hands grab his arms and held him tight. Mike tried to scream but the ball gag once again kept his words trapped inside. The more he struggled the tighter the hands got. It wasn't till he stopped stuggling that the lights were turned on. Once the lights came on Mike's heart stopped Mr. Thomas was not alone.

Almost a dozen men stood around the room all different in their appearance but all had the same lustful gaze when they looked at Mike's panty clad body. Mr. Thomas was near the door whispering with another man. One of the men holding Mike was the first to speak, "I gotta say Tom, I don't know how you find these sissy sluts but you always deliver."

Mr. Thomas smiled and nodded as he walked over to Mike. Standing before Mike, the full extent of his deception was exposed. Mr. Thomas was not a quite meek man looking for a mate, he was a predator stalking a victim. He looked down to Mike's flaccid sissy clit wrapped so neatly in pink silk and then leveled his gaze at Mike. He tried his best to hold Mr. Thomas look to not show fear; but then Mr. Thomas spit on Mike. With tears flowing freely Mike turned his head away, the tears came as he felt his sissy clit harden as the other man's saliva rolled down his face. "Jack, A sissy slut is easy to find. But Mike here is special. He is a humiliation slut. The more you humiliate him the more enjoys it."

Mr. Thomas reached down and slipped his hand inside Mike's panties. Mike squeezed his eyes shut tight because he realized that Mr. Thomas was right. As Mr. Thomas started to squeeze Mike's little sissy balls Mike got so hard that he started to leak precum. Once a little wet spot appeared on the front of his panties, Mr. Thomas stopped. He pulled his hand out of Mike's panties and wrapped his big hand around his little sissy clit. He leaned in close to Mike and whispered into his ear, "We are going to rape you for hours and hours."

As soon as Mike heard the word rape his little clit exploded. Flooding his panties with a three weeks worth of cum. It soaked his panties and flowed out the sides and down his legs. Mr. Thomas laughed as he wiped his hands in Mikes hair. "Ok boys you get the bitch for twelve hours and then it gets shipped off to Singapore."

Mike's brain kicked in and he started flailing about wildly. The harder he fought the more the men in the room laughed at him. Most of them had already started to undress by the time Mike calmed down. The two holding him relaxed a little once he stopped struggling but he knew they would quickly and easily over power him if he tried to escape. Mike knew that he had a small window to try and survive this night and he had to act fast. So he started talking, not screaming just talking, it was muffled by the ball gag but it did the trick. Jack called Mr. Thomas over. Mike mumbled his words again as Mr. Thomas smiled at him. "You sound as dumb as you look. Do you know that."

Mike nodded his head up and down and then mumbled again. "If you scream it will be worse do you understand."

Once again mike nodded his head up and down. Mr. Thomas reached around his head and unlocked Mike's gag. As the ball popped out of Mike's mouth he ran his tongue all around the inside of his mouth and said "thank you, Sir."

"Talk quick. I am already getting bored with you." Mr. Thomas said, he never looked Mike in the eyes instead he looked over his body with the eyes of a snake.

"Please don't send me to Singapore, I will do anything you want. I will even..." Before Mike could finish speaking, Mr. Thomas smacked him hard across the face.

"I already can do whatever I want with you." Mr. Thomas shook his head and stepped away from Mike again, "Gag this bitch back up I don't want to listen to it whining like a little girl."

"Willingly, I will do it willingly. No matter how extreme I will even beg..." Mike was cut off again as the gag was shoved back into his mouth.

Mr. Thomas turned and studied Mikes face. "Let me get this straight, you are saying that if I agree to not send you to Singapore, you will beg to do what-ever we want for the next three days?"

Mike mumbled into his gag and Mr. Thomas motioned for it to be removed. With his mouth empty again Mike said, "You said twelve hours."

"This is a negotiation slut, I already have you for twelve hours. If you want this weekend to end without you a whore in an Asian brothel you are going to have to give me something."

"Okay... Yeah okay..."Mike looked down going over his next move. "I have to work Monday. So two days. I get to leave Sunday night."

"6 a.m. Monday morning and we get to take video." Mr. Thomas said as I slipped his shirt over his head. Mike couldn't take his eyes off of Mr. Thomas crotch as he unbuckled his belt and let his Khakis fall to the ground. "Pictures of course are a given."

"If you want pictures I get to keep my clothes when I leave." Mike said a little defiantly. Mike didn't see who did it but someone came up behind him and taking a hold of the waistband of his panties pulled them up, giving him a wedgie hard enough to lift him off the ground. Mike tried to reach back and pull his panties out of his ass but the men holding his arms wouldn't let him.

Mr. Thomas laughed at Mike as he struggled to pick the wedgie. "Pictures are a given, period. So I will counter, if you want to keep your clothes we get to write on you."

"Write on me?" Mike wavered he considered making a run for it but knew that was just a fantasy. He also knew that they were going to do what they wanted no matter what "No permanent marker, and only were clothes will cover."

"Permanent marker or the deal is off. And if you want it only where clothes cover well then you will need to offer something else up. And I have just the thing." Mr. Thomas said with a wicked smile.

"What." Mike asked as he felt his knees start to give out. The two men holding him felt it too and lowered him to the ground. "I'll do whatever I just want to get this over with."

"Excellent, the pool is across the parking lot. I want you to walk over there and lay down in a chair and act like your tanning. Joe over there is going to come over with a video camera and you are going to read through a script."

"Fine." Mike said as he stood up. Looking over the room again Mike wondered if he could make a run for it when he was near the pool. He had just started to turn towards the bathroom when Mr. Thomas reached out and grabbed his arm.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked as he pulled Mike towards the door.

"I was going to get dressed before I went over to the pool." Mike said, though he made no further attempt to move towards the bathroom.

"What you are wearing will be just fine." Mr. Thomas said as he started to push Mike towards the door. Mike wanted to resist to say no but he couldn't. If he even tried to break the deal now it would all be over and Mike would be a whore in some nameless city.

Just as they reached the door someone called out from the far side of the room. "Wait. That little bitch isn't dressed properly to go outside."

Mike let out an audible sigh and let his shoulders drop. The man who waded through the crowd had one of the largest hardest cocks Mike had ever seen. The man was gently stroking it as he walked right up to mike. He stepped so close that the head of his fabulous cock rubbed against Mike's thigh. It was wet with precum the cold tickle sent a shiver right to Mike's sissy clit and made his sissy pussy quiver. It had never done that before. The man put his hand on Mikes head and firmly pushed him down to his knees. Mike leaned in to take the man's beautiful cock into his mouth but before he could the man smacked him on the nose with it. "By god slut you'll get plenty of cock this weekend."

The man pumped his cock three times until he shot a huge load across Mikes face. Mike's body spasmed the cum dripping down his face sent him over the edge. Mr. Thomas smiled pulling Mike up from by a tuft of his hair he said "Humiliation sluts are always the best."

Mike was given instructions and hurried across the parking lot to the pool. The pool was green and obviously hadn't been maintained in while. Mike took a seat and looked over his shoulder to the room he had just left. The door was closed and no one had followed. It was hot day and the sun was only just now setting heat was rolling of the parking lot and Mike was starting to sweat.

Shifting on the lounge chair Mike remembered the panties that had been pulled up into the crack of his ass. They had a lot more material then the thongs he liked to wear and we quickly becoming uncomfortable. Looking back to the room still no one had followed Mike out to the pool.

"I wouldn't swim in there sweet cheeks." Mike wipped his head around at the sound of the voice. The man speaking looked homeless, his clothes were dirty and his hair was wild and unkept. "Owners haven't paid to clean it in almost a year. Of course, most of our clients are just here to spread their legs and bend over."

The man chuckled to himself and wondered towards the office. Mike felt his little clit twitch as the man talked. As soon as the man was out of site Mike stood up and hooking a finger into each side of the back of his panties pulled them out and straightened them. "Wow you have a great ass."

Mike turned and found a camera in his face. Smilling the biggest fake smile he could plaster on his face Mike started on his script. "Thank you. Hey are you bored or horny or even better both."

The camera started to pan down Mike's body. Mike blanked on the script, he had only glanced at it in the first place, and standing here now he couldn't remember any of it. He did remember the gist though, look like a blatant and obvious whore "My last boyfriend wanted to fuck me by the pool. He came on my face and then bolted before paying me."

"Boyfriend." The camera man asked.

"That is what I call my customers, you know the men who drop a dollar to stick their cock in one of my holes." The camera focused on the cum soaked crotch of his panties. Mike didn't know where this was coming from but he ran with it. "I know I should take the money up front, but he pulled his cock out and boom my mind goes...

Mike paused and giggled in his best girly voice. "Cocks come out and I just lose all my senses. I just lose all ability to do anything but fuck and suck."

"There is a lot of cum on your face." The camera man said as he raised the camera back to focus on the cum dripping off Mike's face

Reaching up Mike started to rub it in spreading it all over his face. "The only feeling better than cum drying on my skin is the feeling of it dripping from my sissy pussy."

"Damn you really are slutty aren't you." The camera man said as he moved around to get a shot of Mike's panty covered ass.

"I can't help it." Mike said looking over his shoulder at the camera man that was now behind him. Spreading his legs slightly Mike bent at the waist rolling his panties down as he went. Once his ass was exposed Mike spread his cheeks giggled again. "Listen I need your help."

"What can I do?" The camera man asked as if he didn't already know the script.

Standing back up Mike pulled his panties back into place. "So my rent is due, which is stupid because I fuck my landlord every Sunday before he goes to church with his wife and he still charges me a hundred bucks a month for rent."

"There are twelve of us." The camera man said as he continued to scan the camera over Mike's body.

"Twelve cocks... I will do it for free." Mike blurted out before covering his mouth "O.M.G. what did I tell you. Nope I need $100 or no fun time."

"I think we can swing that." The camera man said as Mike started towards the hotel room. Mike crossed the parking lot once again and knocked on the door waiting for an answer. The door popped open and mike swayed into the room. Everyone was naked and very quickly surrounded Mike.

Hands shoot at him from all directions, pinching and grouping, pushing into his panties. Two hands pulled his cheeks apart while three fingers, from three different hands, started pushing into Mike's sissy pussy. Part of mike wanted to demand the stop but it felt amazing, he closed his eyes and moaned as the three fingers pushed in and out of him randomly. As he neared a climax the fingers stopped and Mike was pushed down to his knees. Mike's hands immediately grasped cocks as one was slipped into his mouth.

The hands belonging to the cock in his mouth wrapped themselves around Mike's head as the man started to pound away at Mikes face. Everything quickly overwhelmed Mike, the musky smell of the man's pubic hair the smooth shaft sliding across his tongue, pools of pre-cum dripping down his throat. With his eyes rolling back into his head Mike moaned, his begging for cum garbled by the cock bagging in and out of his mouth. The room burst into laughter at the sounds Mike was making. Reaching up Mike grabbed the man's backside forcing him to thrust harder. Quickly Mikes mouth was flooded with a load of warm cum. Mike couldn't swallow it fast enough it spilled out around the cock still buried in his mouth and dribbled down his chin.

"Forget the money, just give me more CUM." Mike crawled to the next man and reached up, out of breath but craving a cock in his mouth, pulled the man's semi hard cock into his mouth. As the cock in his mouth stiffened Mike's hands reached out for more. Closing his eyes Mike began to fall into an intense mediation around servicing cocks. As the man fucking Mike's mouth began to explode he pulled out showering Mike's face and chest, but Mike didn't care he just wanted to fell another one slide down his throat. The men to his left and right began to spasm and pumped their load into the side of Mike's head soaking his hair.

As three fresh cocks entered Mike's area he felt his back side being pulled up and his panties pulled down. "Not my ass, please no, I want to be able to taste your cum. I need to taste it."

Mike may have been craving cock and pleasure but he still wasn't ready to feel a cock filling his ass. The hands let Mike go and for the next hour, he sucked and jacked every cock in the room. When the men were finally spent, with the last shot of cum barely dribbling out of the man's penis. Everyone but Mr. Thomas and Mike got dressed and left.

"I would get some sleep if I was you, the next party starts in about twenty minutes." Mr. Thomas said as he started to make a call.

"Can I clean up." Mike asked.

"Sure but not in this room, you got twenty minutes you want to spend it begging door to door for a shower that is your business." Mr. Thomas said as he waved his hand towards the door. Mike looked down at himself, his upper half was a sticky cum covered mess. His panties had a huge cum stain in the front. Laying his head down mike closed his eyes, and slept.

A dream over took Mike, a dream had had stopped having long ago. He was home alone his mother was at work and her boyfriend had left to go to the store. Mike snuck into her room. tip toeing quietly, even though he was home alone. Gently pulling the door she kept her panties in open. Pulling out the pair on top Mike unzipped his pans and wrapped them around his young cock. He then buried his face in the drawer as he slowly stroked his cock. A hand grabbed Mike and yanked his head back.

A forceful slap on the ass woke Mike up. Shaking sleep off but still exhausted Mike found himself bound bent over a chair. Mike started to struggle and almost managed to knock the chair over before A big hand grabbed him and held him steady. "Ok so your mouth has gotten a good workout, and you made a great video. Now it is time for your ass to do its part."

Struggling to look around Mike counted at least twelve men in the room. "Please No."

"No more negotiation." Mr. Thomas said as he retried a pair of scissors and snipped the panties Mike was still wearing at the crotch. They flopped open becoming more of a loan cloth then a modern garment.

"Ronnie, you won the straw poll so you get to go first. Saddle on up and take a ride." Mr. Thomas said as he slapped Mike on the ass.

"Can I fuck him dry. most sissy demand so much lube you can barely feel them." Ronnie said as he reached up and roughly shoved three fingers into Mike.

"I suppose, I mean hell after a loud or two are dumped into its hole, there will be plenty of lube." Mr. Thomas leaned down and whispered to Mike, "Play this right and I will let you take a shower when they are done fucking you."

sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers