Mike the Gang Bang Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers

Standing up Mr. Thomas didn't say another word, to Mike. Racking his brain Mike was terrified to say or do the wrong thing. Was no talking playing it right, was begging not to be fucked playing it right.. or was it the opposite of that.

"Are you really going to fuck me dry." Mike asked his voice squeaking out. As he turned his head about trying to get a good look at the man behind him.

"I sure am doll face." Ronnie said as he wiggled his fingers about inside of Mike.

"Thank god. Every guy I fuck lately has wrapped a lubed up glove around his cock and it makes him feel like a dildo. I don't want a dildo I want cock. I can't wait to...

Mike's voice was ripped from his throat as Ronnie violently shoved his cock completely into his ass. Gasping for air as tears streamed down his face Mike mumbled a thank you as Ronnie started pounding away at him. Ronnie was large but had no stamina, by the time Mike caught his breath he could already feel Ronnie spasm filling him with a warm load of cum. Ronnie pulled out and whipped his cock clean on the remnants of Mike's panties.

The next man stepped up and easily slipped his cock into Mike; He was smaller than Ronnie but still quite large. Mike groaned and as the man's pubic hair tickled Mikes ass.

"Oh My god." Mike trembled as the man slowly pulled his cock back almost to the tip and then back in. "Faster"

The man didn't speed up, instead he kept the same slow and steady pace as he pumped in and out rolling his hips driving his cock up as he went in and down as he pulled out. As he pulled out on the eight stroke he twitched, and grabbing Mike's waist slammed himself in completely. Mike yelped and then sighed as he felt his ass fill with another load of warm cum.

A bowl was placed between Mike's legs to catch any cum that spilled out as the line of men fucked Mike. The sun was rising as Ronnie pumped a sixth load into Mike. The bowl had long since filled to overflowing.

Hands grabbed Mike and pulled his barely conscious body from the chair. The bowl was carefully moved to in front of mike as a foot nudged him awake. Ronnie smiled as he spoke "Morning sweet cheeks."

"No More cock." Mike whispered

"I think we broke your whore." Ronnie said as he stood up and kicked Mike again.

"I am sure it will be ready to fuck again after a protein shake and a shower." Mr. Thomas said as he came over and looked down on Mike. Looking up Mike wasn't surprised to find that he looked fresh and awake. "I will call you boys next time I have a party."

The room cleared out as Mike laid motionless next to a salad bowl full of cum. Mr. Thomas grabbed a chair and took a seat in front of Mike. "I want to start off by telling you how proud I am of you. You begged for that cock so well it really proved to me what a little whore you are."

Mike mumbled a thank you as he tried to drift off to sleep. "No sleep yet. First I want you to take those panties off."

Reaching down Mike pulled the ruined panties down his legs as he curled into a ball. Once they were off Mike stretched back at as he tossed the panties at Mr. Thomas Feet. "Oh I don't want those nasty things. Go ahead and shove them up your ass."

Mike didn't flinch or question. He was far too tired. He just reached over grabbed the panties and spreading his legs he stuffed them into his ass. "Good girl. That will keep that cum from draining out.

"I am guessing you want some sleep huh." Mr. Thomas said as he snapped pictures with his phone.

Mike nodded his head and mumbled yes.

"Well just drink up your high protein breakfast and you can rest." Mr. Thomas lightly tapped the bowl of cum with his shoe Mike tried to stand up but his arms and legs screamed in pain. Being tied to the chair most of the night hadn't been good for his body. Unable to sit up Mike raised himself on his elbows and dipped his tongue into the bowl. The cum was cold and slimy but the taste it left on Mikes tongue as he slurped it down made his heart sing. Mike had swallowed his own cum and it was good... but this was amazing.

Mr. Thomas snapped pictures the entire time Mike was slurping the bowl clean, but mike didn't care he just wanted the cum. When he was finally done Mike rolled onto his back and laid his hands on his stomach, it was buldged out and Mike swore he could feel all the cum sloshing around in his tummy. Closing his eyes Mike passed out.

A car horn woke Mike up. It was late afternoon and the sun was bright. He was laid out on a chair by the pool, thankfully in the shade though he had still gotten some sun. foam letters were stuck to Mike's chest by a thick coat of cum. Pulling them off Mike could see Mr. Thomas plan. He now had CUM WHORE tanned into his stomach. Standing up Mike found he had a new pair of heels locked to his feet, 5 inch spikes that would make it a slow walk to anywhere hidden. Besides the heels he was wearing a pair of pink cotton bikini panties. Looking around Mike found Ronnie standing in a door waving him over.

Getting to his feet Mike slowly walked across the parking lot. His eyes never leaving the road. Terrified that at any moment a cop would drive by and flip out. As he drew closer to the door Mike could hear the sounds of a woman getting fucked, she was moaning and screaming wildly. As he neared the door Ronnie gave Mike a hard slap on the ass. "About time you woke up. Tiffany is getting her brains fucked out in there, we need someone to keep the guys hard. Also once they are done they pull out and shoot it on her stomach. You will lick that clean too."

Entering the room Mike's eyes took a minute to adjust. She was dressed in a cheerleader's outfit with her hair in pigtails. Five men were standing around talking while a sixth man was on top of Tiffany. She was grabbing his back and moaning wildly. The men were all Asian and deep into conversation. Mike walked over to them and got down on his knees grabbing two cocks mike took a third into his mouth. Mike took his time, not wanting to get the men too aroused as they were here to fuck Tiffany not him.

The man pounding away at Tiffany grunted and pulled out shooting a large load onto Tiffany's stomach. Mike left the men he was servicing and licked the pool of warm cum from her stomach. Tiffany giggled and called for another cock as she pushed Mike's head away. Returning to the now group of four Mike continued to keep the men hard waiting for Tiffany. The sixth man slipped his hand into the back of Mike's pink cotton panties and began to finger his ass.

"Ronald." The man said as he slipped a second finger up Mike's ass.

"Yes sir, Mr. Himura." Ronnie answered his tone more respectful then Mike thought the man could muster.

"I was not told you would have a sissy available today." Mr. Himura continued as he insterted a third finger and began to move all three fingers in different directions.

"Yes Sir, it was a last minute addition." Ronnie said his eyes never rising to meet Mr. Himura's.

"I want to fuck the sissy when I am done with the cheerleader whore, add its cost to my bill." Mr. Himura said as he leaned in and kissed and bit my neck.

Ronnie started to respond but stopped and touched his ear. "Mr. Himura, the Sissy is yours for the afternoon, no additional cost."

Mr. Himura ripped his hand out of my panties and pushed me forward as the man fucking Tiffany pulled out and shot a large load onto her stomach. Tiffany giggled as she ran her fingers through the warm cum. "Get over here you stupid sissy and clean me up."

As Mike slurped the cum from Tiffany's belly she kept talking. "I mean is there like any better way to get clean then to have a personal sissy to lick you clean."

It took the remaining four men an hour to all fuck and cum on Tiffany. The entire time Mr. Himura aggressively fingered Mikes ass. Making sure he would be good and loose when the time came. After the last man finished up shooting his load onto Tiffany's slick belly, Mike walked over and licked her clean and helped her dress. The dressing was on the fly it was at Mr. Himura's request. The cheerleader outfit was bagged up and went with the men. Mike helped Tiffany put on a pair of skin tight jean shorts and a tiny midriff baring tank top.

The other men had left, taken away by a blacked out limo when Tiffany leaned into give Mr. Himura a kiss on the cheek as she whispered, though loud enough that everyone could here, "Do hurry back, Father, I love you feeling of your cock in my ass. And will cry myself to sleep not getting it today."

Humira didn't respond, he didn't say anything until both Tiffany and Ronnie were gone. "You are an embarrassment to your mother. A humiliation to the family. I should turn you out on the street. Let the Yakuza make a true whore out of you."

Without a script Mike wasn't sure what he was supposed to say, but he remembered Tiffany's parting words. "Do you want to fuck me Father, fuck my ass."

Mike tumbled to the ground as Himura backhanded him. "Look how far you have fallen. Begging me to fuck you, like a common whore."

Grabbing Mike by his hair Himura pulled mike onto the bed tossing him face down before climbing on top of him. Snaking his hand between the two of them. Himura grabbed the pink cotton panties and ripped them away from Mikes body. The fabric filling the room with a terrible rending sound. "I will show you how a real man acts."

The zipper clicked loudly as each tooth got closer to freeing Himuras cock. When it finally popped free of his pants Mike wasn't surprised to find it was already wet with precum. Slipping easily inside of Mike he spent the next hour and a half slowly rocking his cock in and out, cumming twice but never once softening. When he finally pulled out Mike started to move but a slap to the back of the head kept him in place. Himura stripped off all of his clothes and climbed back on top of Mike.

"Your mother babied you all your life and this is what becomes of you." He said as he forcefully buried his cock inside of Mike. He fucked Mike for another hour pounding away at him constantly until he finally collapsed of exhaustion. He cam five more times.

Himura fell asleep with his cock still buried in Mike. Mike tried to move but when ever he did anything Himura grunted and slapped Mikes side. When he finally woke up he pulled his now limp cock from Mike's ass and shoved it in his mouth. Without any instruction Mike sucked and licked cleaning the cum and filth from the man. Once he had spent enough time cleaning the cock Humira buried three fingers into Mikes ass and scooped cum out. He examined it for a moment before pushing the fingers into Mikes mouth. "This is my gift to you. You don't deserve it, but I give it to you regardless."

After all the cum in Mike's sissy ass was scooped out. Himura got dressed and tossed two crisp hundred dollar bills on the nightstand before leaving. Ronnie met him at the door. The two didn't shake hands Himura barely acknowledged Ronnie's presence. "We have a deal. I will make the necessary arraignments on my end."

Ronnie walked over and snagged the cash, before looking Mike up and down. Slipping his hand into his pants he pulled his cock out and climbed on top of Mike. He fell asleep to the sound of Ronnies stomach slapping against his ass set ass.

Saturday had been brutal and when Mike awoke Sunday it was to the feeling of a rather large cock slipping into his back side. Looking over his shoulder he smiled at a man he think was named Greg, "Oh yeah baby fuck my sissy pussy hard."

The words were automatic at this point Mike didn't even realize he was saying them. Mike wasn't sure how long Greg had been fucking him because he felt his sissy pussy fill with cum after two thrusts. Greg pulled out and left the room. Mike rolled over and looked around. Everyone except Mr. Thomas had left. "Can I go home now?"

"The deal was six thirty tomorrow morning." Mr. Thomas said not bothering to look up from his phone. "You are going to have a very busy Sunday, Mike. Would you like to put some clothes on?"

"Yes." Mike answered without thinking.

"You may want to hold off on that. I have a hundred men lined up to give your ass a good fucking." Mr. Thomas looked up from his phone to find Mike sitting straight up in the bed. "Now you can fuck each of those men in this room on your knees begging for cock naked. Or I can dress you up like a little girl and take you to the back aisle and let you fuck those same one hundred men Which do you choose?"

"I will stay in the room." Mike said as he collapsed onto the bed. "Can I please have some food."

"You have a bowl of food on the table." Mr. Thomas said pointing at the bowl of now cold and congealed cum.

"I mean real food." Mike said as he buried his face into a filthy pillow.

"Everything is a negation with you isn't it Mike." Mr. Thomas looked at his watch and then the bowl of cum. "Ok I will give you 2 dollars and you can walk across the street to McDonalds. Whatever you can get for $2 you can have."

"What's the catch?" Mike asked as he slowly turned to face his tormentor.

Mr. Thomas motioned for Mike to stand. Once mike was up, Mr. Thomas picked up the bowl of cum and poured it over Mike's head and shoulders. Setting the bowl down Mr. Thomas walked over to a small box. "Go ahead and rub that in all over. Don't miss an inch."

Once Mike had rubbed all the cum in, making to cover every inch of his body Mr. Thomas tossed him a small neon pink cotton g-string. And small it was, it was at least one size smaller than Mike wore. Mike struggled to pull them up his legs and once he had them all the way up the cut deep into his skin. His penis, which wasn't large, actually bulged out of the tiny strip of material in front. His balls popped out of either side and the tip of his penis was visible above the waistband of the panties. With the panties finally in place Mr. Thomas tossed Mike a flimsy nylon nighty. Pulling the garment over his head Mike had to tug it down where it clung to his cum slicked body.

With a smile Mr. Thomas pulled two tattered dollar bills from his pocket. Reaching under the hem of Mike's nighty he tucked them into the waistband of the g-string. "Leave them there till you need them."

Taking a deep breath Mike hurried across the street and into the restaurant. He had expected the place to be busy but was not ready for the sheer number of people eating. A hush fell over the place as Mike walked in. it was so quite that his heels sounded like drums as they clacked with each step he took across the room. The girl at the front counter was disgusted with Mike She actually retched when he reached under nighty and pulled the two dollars out of his panties. Angered at state of Mikes money the clerk mumbled ok selling Mike two sausage biscuits. She tossed them in a bag, a told him to eat them somewhere else. Not at all interested in arguing Mike grabbed the bag and walked back to the hotel as fast as he could.

Back in the room Mike slammed the door and leaned against it his breath starting to come heavy ragged gasps. Mr. Thomas was on his phone again as soon as Mike was in the room he grabbed the bag and walked over to the bowl that had been full of cum a few minutes ago. Pulling the biscuits out Mr. Thomas broke them up into small pieces and dropped them in the bowl. HE mixed the whole thing up and called Mike over. "Pull your little fake clit out, I want you to cum on your breakfast."

"Please."

"I can make it worse if you want."

Mike lifted the nighty and with some effort pulled his rock hard penis from the tiny cotton panties. After that last 48 hours Mike was barely able to squeeze out enough to coat even the tiniest morsel of food. "If that is all you have I am going to have to come up with something more creative."

Furiously Mike pounded away at his penis mentally begging himself to cum. After an agonizing five minutes Mr. Thomas smacked his hand and Mike stopped. "I can send you back across the street see if you can find some men over there to cum on your breakfast or I can piss on them what do you want."

Quietly Mike mumbled his response. Mr. Thomas reached out and raised Mike's chin until their eyes met. "What was that."

"Piss on them please." Mike said as tears started to roll down his face.

Pulling his cock out Mr. Thomas aimed at the bowl and let loose. Mike was horrified when he realized his mouth started to water at the sight of Mr. Thomas cock. Sighing with relief Mr. Thomas put his cock away and looked down at the bowl. "That's better."

He moved the bowl to the floor and motioned for Mike to eat. Getting on his knees Mike reached for the bowl. "No no, dogs don't use their hands."

Sticking his face in the bowl Mike almost vomited, but then he took a piece into his mouth and his brain screamed food. Mike gobbled the food down barely tasting any of it. As he swallowed the last bite whole his body was so desperate for more the he licked the bowl clean.

"How have you liked being dressed again, two days naked is a long time. You start to forget that you are a person. Start to think you are just a fuck doll. Are you interested in negotiating for some clothes? Fucking a hundred guys naked sounds a little humiliating."

"What is the deal?" Mike asked as he continued to lick the bowl, desperate for a little more.

"Ok here is the deal, I will give you matching bra and panty set, plus stockings and heels. All you have to do is record a video." Mr. Thomas said as he pulled the outfit from a box in the corner. Looking up Mike instantly wanted the panties. They were a flower printed satin g-string with a pale pink piping around the edges. The bra matched as well as the stockings. Mike fought the urge to immediately agree. His fetish was starting to take over again. Closing his eyes Mike looked away from the lingerie.

"What kind of video." Mikes voice was bairly above a whisper. "I know it isn't the hundred guys because I am sure you have already decided to record that."

"Mikey, we have recorded EVERYTHING you agreed to that on Friday. So you're correct this isn't that. You will get dressed in your new outfit and allow me to interview you." Mr. Thomas said as he rubbed the satin panties between his thumb and forefinger.

"With a script like at the pool?" Mike said biting his lower lip.

"Oh no, these questions will have to be answered honestly and about your life." Mr. Thomas said swinging the tiny satin panties around his finger. Crumpling them into his palm Mr. Tomas spoke again, "But if you don't want them..."

"I do" Mike blurted out his voice booming in the crappy hotel room before he dropped it to a whisper "I do."

Mr. Thomas threw the clothes into a pile in front of Mike. Sitting there on his knees mike just stared at them. They were crisp and clean, he was nasty and disgusting. Pulling the nighty off and setting it aside Mike looks himself over. Even where the nylon nighty had soaked up some of the cum coating his body Mike was still sticky all over. Pulling the cotton panties off Mike put them with the nighty. Dressing as slowly as he could Mike savored pulling the satin panties up his legs giving the smooth satin a chance to caress his legs before settling them on top of his very sore penis. The string in back was soft as well and slipped neatly between his cheeks tickling his sissy pussy reminding him that they were there. The stockings came next, they pushed the dried cum up his legs soaking into the lace stay up tops. The bralette and the heels came last. Mike was standing when he slipped his feet into the heels and though he was sure it was imagined he felt like he had shrunk over the weekend. Even with the heels he didn't feel as tall standing next to Mr. Thomas.

Mr. Thomas looked Mike up and down and then thrust his thumb into Mike's mouth. Without being told what to do Mike started sucking on Mr. Thomas thumb. "Now that I have your attention, I want to lay some ground rules down. We already know the answers to these questions so if you lie we will know. Every time you lie you will be punished. For every lie I add ten cocks to the number that are going to fuck you today. Now I only have access to two hundred cocks, so after your eleventh lie I am just going to call this whole deal off and sell you to a brothel. Though I burned a bridge not shipping you off Saturday morning, so I will probably sell you to Centro de Ejecucion de Sanciones down in mexico."

sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers