Mike's Divorce

Story Info
Marilyn is fucking Geoff.
1.2k words
2.77
36.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
150 Followers

"So you're saying, Mike," the judge said, adjusting his glasses and reviewing his notes, "that your wife, Marilyn, is... crazy?"

"No, your Honor," Mike stated in his squeaky voice. "She's fucking Geoff!"

Mike's thoughts remained transfixed on the moment he walked into his house hearing the squeaking noise coming from upstairs. He thought it sounded like Marilyn but it was too loud and too... pleasured for that to be her. Of course, as he rounded the corner he saw Marilyn bent over, squeaking her little lungs out as Geoff pounded into her.

Marilyn remembered Mike finally bursting in on her and Geoff after so many close calls. She hadn't meant for what happen between her and Geoff to happen even once, it had just happened the first time when she had taken food over for him and Mark after Geoff's wife died. She had let herself in and found Geoff stroking the longest cock she'd ever seen. Overcome by a mix of emotions, from lust to pity, she took over for him, and in his state he couldn't resist.

Marilyn started with a handjob but as her mouth watered she had no choice but suck him till he cam with a copious load. He apologized in that way only Geoff could but Marilyn was glad she could help. She joked about how backed up he seemed and he explained how his wife had sucked him off at least twice a day and took at least one more pounding.

The thought of the pounding made Marilyn get wet as she warmed up some of the casserole she had brought over. By the time he had finished eating she offered her mouth and pussy to do what she could to help. Geoff declined at first but once Marilyn had dropped to her knees and was stroking him he relented again and accepted her offer to give her his loads.

Once he was inside her, Marilyn knew she had made the right choice. Geoff's cock filled her in ways Mike's never could. Not only was he at least twice as long, he had to be twice as thick as well. She had even cum before he was all the way in.

After that, every time they were alone Geoff would whip it out and Marilyn would get it wet. It was actually surprising how long it had taken for Mike to catch them. So many times Geoff had gone to help her in the kitchen only to fill her pussy with a load while Mike and Don were playing a game. And every time Geoff gave her a ride her face would instantly be buried in his crotch chocking on cock.

Thinking about all this in court made Marilyn squeeze her knees together as some of this mornings load escaped into her panties. She found her self flushed as she realized the courtroom was looking at her.

"Did you have anything you wanted to add to this statement you submitted?" the judge stated irritated, clearly repeating himself.

"Uh, no, your Honor," Marilyn said coyly. She glanced toward Mike, a wave of guilt washing over her. But Mike, bless his heart, could never make her feel the ecstacy that Geoff's massive cock could.

Their eyes met for only a moment before Marilyn looked away. Mike was filled with conflicting emotions of disgust, anger, jealousy, anguish, and longing. His thoughts returned to that day and how he had stormed out, the sight and sound of his wife and one of his best friends fucking burned into his mind. He don't know how long he drove before he found himself at Don's.

He couldn't even talk about it, but apparently Don already knew. Marilyn had called Tulip after Mike had walked in on them and Tulip had told Don. So Don sat with his friend, quietly brooding over a beer while Tulip had gone to confront her friend.

Or so she had told Don. In fact, Tulip had known for months. Not only had she been helping keep it a secret but she also had been lured into the affair as well.

Tulip had met up with Marilyn for lunch and Marilyn was glowing again. Tulip had come to complain about Don's selfish bedroom behavior again while her friends sex life appeared to never be better.

"What's he changed?" Tulip asked, wondering if there was maybe something she could get Don to do, though it was highly unlikely as she couldn't even get him to make minor changes.

"I can't tell you," Marilyn said blushing.

"You've never kept secrets from me. Come on. I need to know."

"I really can't. You'll hate me."

'Hate her. That's weird,' Tulip though to herself. "Why would I hate you?"

"Mike is an amazing guy, you know that, and I wouldn't want to hurt him or have you think less of me."

"Now I have to know..."

Marilyn broke down and told her friend everything. Tulip was shocked and disgusted at first. But as she heard the description of the orgasms and Geoff's cock, she started to get excited and jealous.

They parted from lunch and Marilyn felt better having finally told her best friend, but then she got a sinking feeling as Tulip didn't return her calls and messages for a week. But then Tulip called her up, they met for lunch, and Tulip asked for a turn to find out if Geoff was really that good.

At first Marilyn wasn't sure what she wanted to do or how she even felt about it. She had started to feel some genuine feelings for Geoff but it was an affair and this was her best friend. After thinking it over she relented and said she would talk to Geoff about it.

That evening after Geoff had pounded her from behind filling her with two loads, Marilyn told him about what had happen with Tulip. Geoff clearly wasn't opposed as his cock grew to attention hearing that Tulip wanted some of him too.

Marilyn knew he approved as he fucked her face, her button nose pressed into his stomach, wondering what Tulip's lips would feel like around his cock.

Geoff didn't have to wait long as Marilyn told Tulip the good news that afternoon on the phone. Don happen to be on a trip to see about borrowing money from his uncle again so Tulip immediately drove over to Geoff's as soon as she got off the phone with Marilyn.

Geoff answered the door in just a robe not realizing it wasn't the pizza guy. He invited her in and with less than five words shared between them his massive cock was getting the oral treatment.

He made sure to fill her tight pussy with at least two massive loads before the night was over. For Tulip's part she had never been so sexually satisfied before. She now fully understood why Marilyn was addicted.

And thus began months of sneaking around, covering for each other, and threesomes that had made Tulip and Marilyn closer than ever.

"Well then, divorce granted," the Judge pronounced.

Marilyn left with Tulip, while Don took Mike out to get a drink, unaware that Geoff would soon be giving it to them both like bitches.

dogen7
dogen7
150 Followers