Mike's Estranged Sister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Mike shifted and ran his tongue further up until the tip of his tongue probed her asshole. "UNNF! Goddamn. No one's ever licked me back there before." Mike smiled and caught Emily's eye as he ate her asshole, taking her moans as encouragement. Emily groaned at the feeling of the tongue diving into her ass and brought her hand to her pussy, placing it on top of Mike's hand and guiding him to the pace she needed on her clit. It was less than a minute later that a flood of juice squirted from Emily's pussy, soaking her thighs and the floor in front of the couch.

With the rush of sensation Emily's knees buckled and she fell to the floor between Mike's knees, gasping for air. As she caught her breath Mike reached out and gently took Emily by the shoulders and brought her back to a sitting position in front of him. Brushing the hair from her forehead Mike leaned down and kissed her gently. "You OK Em?" Emily nodded and realized that from her position Mike's hard cock was right next to her face, practically sitting on her shoulder.

Grinning she turned her head and began to lick and kiss Mike's cock. Looking up she saw her mother, watching intently, still stroking her pussy. "God you're such a fucking slut. Look at you. You're getting off watching your daughter suck your boyfriend's cock." Sarah groaned, nodded and tugged on her nipples. "You're so fucking filthy mom." Emily stroked and sucked Mike's cock while maintaining eye contact with her mother. "Get down here and help me suck this cock, slut." Sarah moaned and practically leapt off the couch to kneel next to her daughter.

Mike groaned, partly in pleasure, partly in disbelief as his sister and daughter took turns licking, stroking and sucking him. Mother and daughter battled over his cock as they tried to outdo each other with oral technique. It wasn't a particularly fair fight as Sarah had decades of experience on her daughter, but she knew better than to hog Mike's cock all to herself. As amazing as it was, he knew that he wouldn't last long if they kept this up. "Em, if you want me in your pussy then we'll need to do it soon."

With a smirk Emily pulled the cock from her mother's mouth and stood up. "Stay right there mom. You get a front row seat. Don't do anything else until I tell you to OK?" Sarah nodded, trembling slightly as she stared intently at her daughter. Emily locked eyes with her mother and maintained the eye contact as she lowered herself towards her father's cock. Mike held his cock with one hand and Emily's hips with the other, guiding her smoothly onto his throbbing prick. Emily groaned at the feeling of Mike's cock opening her up. She'd had cocks as big as his before, but something about it felt special. The heightened taboo nature of everything had her nerves on fire. The knowledge that it was her father's cock in her pussy, that her mother was watching from inches away, it was all flooding over her at once sending her head spinning.

Mike began to hump into his daughter's pussy, guiding her hips up and down as he impaled her on his cock. Emily grabbed Sarah's head and pulled it in. "Lick that slit you filthy slut!" Sarah groaned as she ate her daughter's pussy, running her tongue along the stretched folds of her lips and teasing her clit. One of Sarah's hands was busy on her own clit and the other gently massaged her brother's balls. Emily screamed as an orgasm ripped through her again, her juice squirting around the cock and flooding her mother's face. "GAAAHH FFUUCCCKK!!" The spasming of his daughter's pussy combined with his sister's hand pushed Mike over the edge and he came, dumping load after load into Emily's pussy. Sarah groaned, feeling the pulsing of Mike's cock, knowing that he was shooting cum deep into his daughter's pussy. Almost as soon as he stopped, she raised Emily's hips up, letting Mike's cock slip out which she quickly sucked clean before planting her lips around her daughter's pussy and drinking the sweet and salty mixture of their juices.

Sarah took her time licking and sucking Mike and Emily clean while she fingered herself, bringing herself and Emily to another, softer orgasm before she finally pulled away and stood up, grinning. "I told you he'd be good."

Emily laughed weakly, still too tired to get off Mike's lap. "Shut up mom."

Sarah leaned down and kissed her daughter on the cheek before planting a quick peck on her lips. "You OK sweetie?"

Emily looked up at her mother. Both of them naked, and covered in a mix of sweat and cum, but both of them were satisfied. "Yeah. Yeah I think I am. Don't know if I want to do that every day, but it's a hell of a thing you know? I'm sorry for blowing up at you. I guess I was more frustrated than I realized and you're right, Mike *is* really good. Still though, I better not see you in that wig ever again." Both Mike and Sarah laughed. Emily sighed and got to her feet. "I think we all need showers."

Mike nodded and smiled, still sitting on the couch, but starting to stretch. "You two go on ahead. I'll clean up down here." Sarah and Emily sauntered off to the bathrooms, Sarah playfully slapping her daughter's ass as Mike got to his feet. It was only as he turned to clean up the couch that he noticed the tripod set up on the end table. He had forgotten entirely about his phone. Checking the screen, he saw that sure enough the phone had been on the whole time. The whole thing had been recorded.

12