Mike's Estranged Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
Emily finds out the truth and confronts her Uncle.
4.6k words
4.59
34.1k
98

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18.

*

Historically the morning after was usually easy for Mike. Most of the time his dates understood that what they had was simple, unattached fun. It wasn't always the case, but Mike always did his best to not lead women along, to not let them think he felt something that wasn't there. The morning after he reconnected with his sister though things were significantly more complicated. Mike and Sarah had spent an incredible night together as they gave into the feelings they had each suppressed for so long. They were still siblings though and could never be open about their love. Still though, neither of them were willing to give up what they had found.

Mike awoke feeling happier than he had in a long time and went down to the kitchen for some breakfast. Sarah was rushing around getting ready as her daughter Emily ate cereal, staring at her phone. Sarah smiled at Mike as he came into the kitchen and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey bro, sorry we don't have much but cereal and yogurt, but help yourself. I've gotta run, meeting a client."

Mike sat at the table across from Emily and poured himself a bowl. "Big client?"

Sarah shrugged as she put her earrings in. "Maybe? He's a tech bro who's apparently going through a divorce and is looking for a new place. Honestly, tech bros are kind of a crapshoot, but it could be a big payday." Sarah smoothed out her suit and turned to face Mike. "How do I look?"

Mike let his eyes roam over his sister's body, tracing her curves, noticing the way her c-cup breasts filled out her suit jacket nicely and the camisole showed off ample cleavage. Mike felt his cock stiffen as he replayed the events of last night in his head. "You look amazing Sarah. Good luck out there." Sarah kissed her brother and daughter on their cheeks and headed out, her heels clacking on the tile floor. Mike tucked into his bowl of cereal and turned his attention to his niece. "So, excited to spend the day with me?"

Emily sat back in her chair and let out a long sigh. "Heeyyyy... Got a question for you Mike." Mike set his spoon down and looked more fully at his niece. Her shoulders were slouched, arms crossed and an impassive expression on her face. Emily leaned forward and locked eyes with the man sitting across from her. "Are you actually my mom's brother?"

Mike cocked his head to the side as a wave of confusion passed over him. "Yeah. Born and raised. Same parents and everything. Why?"

Emily drew a deep, sharp breath and held it for a moment before letting it out slowly. "Then what did I hear last night?" All the color drained from his face and Mike reeled back in his seat, unsure of what to say. Emily's eyes went wide. "So it's true? You two fucked last night?"

"I-I don't know if I should-"

"NO! I'm not going to let you two lie to me. I want the truth, right fucking now!"

Mike sighed and nodded. "Yeah, we had sex last night. Or fucked, or made love. However you want to say it."

"Uh huh. And you really are brother and sister? Like this isn't just some fucked up role play?"

"Yeah, we're related, by blood."

"HOW?! How did this happen? You know that's incest, right? Were you drunk or something?!"

"We were a little drunk, but it wasn't the first time. We used to when we were younger and after seeing each other for the first time in so long, it just... happened."

"SERIOUSLY!? How long has this been going on?"

"The first time was 23 years ago."

"OK. So about as long as I've been... no..." Emily looked at Mike, tears stinging her eyes. "no."

"I'm afraid so. I didn't want you to find out this way. I'm sorry."

"YOU'RE SORRY!? You're sorry. You're telling me that not only are you and my mom having incestuous sex, you're also apparently my dad? And that I'm the product of incest? Didn't you worry about, I dunno genetic diseases or something?"

"It wasn't exactly planned out Emily."

"I want the whole story. Right. Fucking. Now. If you lie to me or anything then I'm never going to speak to you, or my mother again."

Mike swallowed hard and nodded. "Alright. You deserve that much." Mike sat back and took a deep breath. "I guess I should start at the beginning. When your mom and I were growing up, our dad was a real piece of shit. He had a real short temper and would take it out on any of us whenever he was too drunk, or had taken something, or even if he just felt like we needed to be taught a lesson." Mike pushed up his sleeve showing the yin-yang symbol he had tattooed on his shoulder. He pointed to the dark circle inside the white shape, showing a round burn scar. "That's where he put a cigarette out on me once when he told me to get him another beer and I said no."

Emily looked between the scar and her uncles face. "Why didn't anyone stop him? Where were the cops? Where was Child Protective Services?"

Mike lowered his sleeve. "He was a cop. It was a small town. Most people knew he was a piece of shit, but no one was going to do anything. Our mom couldn't stand up to him, so your mom and I got really close growing up. We felt like we could only depend on each other. When I was 18, I moved out and got my own place. Sarah couldn't take being alone with our dad, so she moved in with the first boyfriend she could find. I offered for her to come live with me, but my apartment was a shitty little studio, and I only had one bed, so I understood when she turned me down. We kept in touch though and were still close."

Mike sighed. "A few years later was when it first happened. She had found out her boyfriend was cheating on her, she came to me for comfort. We had a bottle of rum, and honestly, we don't remember what happened after that, but we woke up together, naked. It was... pretty obvious what had happened. I'm guessing you probably don't want to hear the graphic details, but one thing led to another and we kinda let it happen again. I don't know how to describe it, but it felt right. It felt like we had always loved each other, and this was just a new way to express that love. And so it... kept happening. For a couple months. Then Sarah found out she was pregnant."

Emily nodded, tears in her eyes. "With me, right?" Mike nodded silently. "My mom had always told me that it was a one-night stand. That she didn't even know my dad's name. I had always assumed that I wouldn't ever get to meet him. My mom and Aunt Val were always great growing up, but I always wished that I'd had a dad too. What happened? Why didn't you follow us out to California?"

Mike licked his lips and stared deep into his bowl of cereal. "I... I made a mistake. When your mom told me she was pregnant I said she should... get rid of it."

Emily leaned in. "An abortion?" Mike nodded slowly. Emily took a deep breath. "Makes sense. I know we're talking about... me. But it makes sense. It sounds like neither of you were in a place to take care of a kid and that kid also being the product of incest... It was the rational decision. If I were in your place, I probably would have done the same thing."

Mike smiled softly. "That's what I thought too. But your mom wasn't looking for that. She wanted to know if I would be there to help. She was hurt, so she went back home and after a couple days our dad found out, started flying off the handle and our mom secretly gave her Aunt Val's number. Val got her a bus ticket and Sarah left that night. Having lost Sarah, and you, I realized how badly I had fucked up and started getting my life in order. By that point the damage was done though. Sarah just wanted to pretend like it had never happened, and we spent almost a decade without talking. It wasn't until after our mom passed that she reached out. She never made any move to reconnect more than that though, so I assumed it was easier for her that way. So, I kept my distance and worked on me."

Mike sat back and shrugged. "Then I guess you know the rest. Your mom one day suggested I move out here, I did, and after a decade apart, things... just kinda happened. I'm so sorry. We had both assumed that things might eventually happen again, but neither of us thought it would be so soon. Or that you would find out."

Emily wiped a tear from her cheek and crossed her arms. "Thanks for being honest. At least I assume you are. I've got a lot to think about. I think it would be best if you gave me some space for a bit."

Mike grabbed his cereal bowl and stood up from the table. "Sure thing. I'm going to go do some shopping. Oh, question for you." Emily looked up from her folded arms. "What's your favorite food?" Emily reeled back and stared at Mike, her mouth hanging open. "I'm a chef. I show people I care about them by cooking. If I'm doing some shopping, then I figure I might as well make something for you."

Emily smirked and cocked an eyebrow. "You're going to try and cook your way out of this?" Emily rolled her eyes. "Alright, you just came from Texas, I want some Barbecue. Brisket sounds good."

Mike did some quick math. "Uh... The good stuff takes a long time. I'd have to start today if you want it tomorrow."

Emily shook her head. "Nope. You want to try and make this up to me then figure it out. Brisket. Tonight. And it had better be good."

Mike nodded and smiled. "Brisket it is then. I'll figure it out."

A small smile briefly flashed across Emily's face, but she quickly turned her attention to her phone.

Mike finished his cereal in the living room as he looked up a restaurant supplier in the area and made up a shopping list. A few minutes later and Mike was driving off to go equip his sister's kitchen. Mike attempted to call Sarah, but she didn't pick up, at the next light he dashed off a quick text. "Call me when you can". Mike set the phone in the cup holder and drummed his fingers on the steering wheel. A half hour later he pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant supplier. Glancing at his phone he saw that he had no signal and groaned. Sighing, he shoved it in his pocket and one hour and about a thousand dollars later Mike left the warehouse with all of the things he would need to make his sister's kitchen actually usable.

As Mike drove off to a nearby grocery store, he heard the notification tone on his phone and his breath caught in his throat when he realized he missed Sarah's call and had a voicemail waiting for him. Pulling into the grocery store's lot he found a spot away from the other cars and, with trembling fingers he opened the voicemail.

"Hey big bro. Sorry I had to dash this morning. If we had managed to wake up before Em I would have loved to take you for another ride. Maybe get some of your tasty cum to start off my day. I'm sitting in my car while this guy takes some measurements and then wants to tour another couple houses but I should be back by dinner. I hope you and your niece are having a great day. See you later. Love you."

Mike's finger hovered over the callback button before finally closing the screen and stuffing it back in his pocket. If Emily hadn't told her mom yet, then he didn't want to make her panic while she was trying to work. Taking a deep breath Mike instead pulled up Emily's contact and called her instead.

After a few rings he heard his niece on the other end. "Hey. What's up?"

"Umm, I was just stopping at the grocery store to get stuff for the brisket and figured I should check and see if you wanted me to get something for lunch too. Got anything you're in the mood for?"

"I'm not really thinking about food right now, but yeah, I should probably eat. Can you just get me a sandwich from the deli or something? With the day I'm having I could also use a strong drink."

"Brisket stuff, sandwiches from the deli, and how does a pitcher of Mojitos sound?"

"Sounds great. Thanks Mike."

Mike winced as he heard the line go dead. Taking another deep breath, he headed into the grocery store to drop another few hundred dollars. Mike arrived back at Sarah's place shortly after noon with a car packed to the gills. Grabbing the groceries he went inside and found Emily laying on the couch, staring at the ceiling with a pair of oversized headphones on. Mike dug out the deli sandwiches and brought one into the living room. Emily noticed Mike come in and didn't get up but did shift one of the earphones off.

Emily took the sandwich. "Thanks."

"No problem." Mike turned to go back to unloading the car.

"I believe I was promised Mojitos?"

Mike chuckled. "A little early to start drinking?"

"Are you really going to try and be my dad right now?"

"...I'll make those drinks now."

Emily put her headphones back in place and sat up. For the rest of the afternoon Mike kept refilling his niece's glass as he slow cooked the brisket in a smoker pan in Sarah's oven. It wasn't proper barbecue, but it would still be smoky, tender, and delicious with a side of greens and cornbread. By the time Sarah had arrived home, the entire house smelled like a backyard party and Mike had managed to turn the kitchen into something approaching a professional would be happy to use. Sarah walked in the door with a loud shout of "OOH THAT SMELLS AMAZING!" Sarah kicked off her shoes and came into the kitchen. Wrapping her arms around Mike's waist Sarah kissed his cheek. "Hey you. Did you and Em have a good day together?"

"OH HEY MOM!" Emily shouted from the doorway. "GUESS WHAT!?" Sarah pulled back from Mike, smiling. She began to open her mouth and Emily cut her off. "I just found out who my real dad is!"

Sarah wheeled on Mike. "You TOLD her?!"

Mike stepped back, bracing himself against the counter. "She heard us last night. She confronted me about it this morning."

Sarah noticed the pitcher of mojitos on the table. "So your solution was to get her drunk?"

"She's had three since lunch-"

"Four." Emily interjected as she poured another.

"Four then. I wouldn't want her driving, but she's probably fine."

The shrill sound of the oven's timer broke through the air. Mike turned to pull out the cornbread and brisket. Sarah took a deep breath and turned back to Emily. "I'm sorry sweetie. I should have told you but-"

Emily set her glass down on the table hard enough to splash her drink. "NO! Look, Mike and I already had this conversation and I've had some time to think, so you're going to listen." Sarah straightened up and squared her shoulders. "Ok, look, mom. I'm hurt alright? Honestly, it feels like I've been lied to my entire life. Like when I first heard you two, I didn't know what to believe. And then when he confirmed it for me this morning, I had no clue how to process it at first." Emily sat at the table and took a sip of her drink. "I've had a chance to think though and I get it. It's not the sort of thing you can easily explain to someone and with Mike being away for so long I don't know how you would have even begun. It hurt that you lied, and I was angry, so I lashed out a bit at you, but I forgive you, OK?"

Sarah sat across from her daughter at the table and held her hands. Tears welled in Sarah's eyes as she nodded, choking back more tears. Emily leaned forward and hugged her mother until both their tears stopped. It was Emily who broke the silence again. "This is going to sound kinda weird, but part of what helped me accept it was that I don't really know Mike. Like before all this happened, I was excited to get to know him because I saw how happy you were any time you got off the phone with him. But then he got here he was just this kinda weird, hot, older guy and then it turned out that my mom was screwing him. I guess on some level I just sort of see him as your boyfriend." Sarah took a sip of Emily's drink and swallowed hard. "What I'm saying is, I don't think I'm ready to see him as my dad. Not sure I ever will, honestly. But if you two want to keep doing what you're doing, then I'll keep your secret and we can pretend this whole situation is a lot more normal than it actually is."

Sarah sat up and drained Emily's glass before pouring a refill. "That's it then? Our secret is out and we can just act like a normal couple?" Mike smiled and nodded as he turned his attention to the dinner. Sarah got up from the table and hugged Emily first and then Mike. "I guess we'll have to come up with a cover story for how I know you then."

Mike chuckled as he sliced the brisket into thick strips. "That's a problem for tomorrow. For tonight, let's enjoy this food." Mike held a piece of the brisket out towards Emily on a fork. "Acceptable?" Emily took the fork, popped the meat in her mouth and moaned, nodding. An hour later and the three of them were back on the couch watching some Netflix series. Emily had downed her fifth drink and was a little unsteady. Both Mike and Sarah were catching up to her though at three apiece.

By the end of the first episode Emily was snoring on the couch again. Mike nudged Sarah and pointed to their sleeping daughter. "We should take her to her room."

Sarah nodded and kissed Mike's neck. "You do it. I've had too much. Meet you in my room?" Mike groaned as he felt his sisters hand rub his cock through his pants.

Mike helped Sarah to her feet and gave her ass a teasing slap before bending back down to pick up Emily. After Mike's lifetime of heavy lifting in the kitchen the 22-year-old girl felt like she weighed next to nothing in his arms. Emily stirred in his arms and nestled her face in his neck. "Mmmm, you smell like brisket." Padding gently down the hall Mike set his daughter down on her bed. Emily turned over and groaned. "Hey Mike." Mike paused mid- turn. "I can't sleep like this. Can you help me get these jeans off?" Mike sighed and smiled as Emily unbuttoned her jeans. Grabbing the leg of the pants he pulled as she lifted her hips off the bed and the jeans came off. For half a heartbeat Emily's panties were tugged down with them, briefly exposing her shaved pussy. Emily tugged them back up, not seeming to register that anyone might have seen. She grabbed the hem of her shirt and started to tug it up over her head, which Mike took as his cue to leave. Emily laid back down in her bed and mumbled a quick "Goodnight" as Mike turned off her light and left the room.

Back in his sister's room Mike caught his sister changing. She had just managed to slip on a lacy lingerie set with a pair of sheer stockings. "Damn, you ruined the surprise." Sarah smiled, her lips a deeper shade of red. "That tech bro wound up putting in an offer on a huge place, so I wanted to celebrate with something fun." Mike's jaw dropped as his sister tugged the stockings into place. The black lace of her panties and bra were traced with bright green and red leaf and vine patterns. The stockings were sheer but had more black vines tracing along her legs. The bra only just barely contained her C-cup breasts and her long blonde hair flowed freely down her back, almost to her ass. Her lips shined wetly with freshly applied lipstick, somewhere between pink and red. Emily sat on the bed and gestured for him to come closer.

Mike stepped up to the bedside, standing right between his sister's legs. She looked up at him with her big green eyes. "I was worried about telling Emily, but it looks like you took care of that for me, and now we don't have to hide. I don't know how long we would have been able to keep it a secret anyway. I don't know if you've noticed but..." Sarah unbuttoned Mike's pants and slid them down. "I have needs." Mike groaned as Sarah pulled his cock out of his boxers and wrapped her lips around his semi-hard manhood. Sucking and bobbing Mike's cock quickly hardened to it's full 6 inches which Sarah took deep in her throat. Sarah pulled her head off his cock and giggled when she saw that she had left a lipstick ring around the base.

Mike moaned and grinned at his sister. Gently he wrapped his hand around her neck and pushed her back onto the bed. "You said you wanted my tasty cum. I'm thinking I need to make you work for it." Pressing his sister into the bed, Mike leaned in, letting his cockhead press against her panty covered mount. He trailed his thumb over her lips which Sarah greedily sucked. "If you want my cum then what are you going to do for it?"

12