Mike's Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about that for a few minutes. It sounded like it could be easily done, but I didn't want to use my powers on myself without a lot more research. Then I had a brainwave.

Going back to my computer, I created my own patreon page. I then posted a single post, welcoming all those who wanted to support me, and set up two membership levels one at fifty pounds per month, and one at one hundred pounds per month.

I would have to get some cards made up, but for now, I printed a couple of sheets of paper, with the link to my patreon site. I then spent a few minutes cutting the paper into pieces. When I was finished, I had about a hundred slips of paper, each with my patreon site on.

I grinned to myself. "Great idea Harold," I said and limped out of the flat.

As I was locking my flat door, my neighbour, a guy aged about fifty was coming out of his front door. I didn't even know the guy's name. We had been on nodding terms since I had moved into the flat almost a year ago, but otherwise we didn't interact.

I wondered about the guy, and decided to take a look.

Within a minute I knew all about my neighbour. His name was Gary Steed, and he was an auto electrician. He made good money, usually installing devices into new cars at the dealerships. He'd fit dashcams or advanced alarm systems or sound systems, whatever was ordered. When he was not doing that he would be doing diagnostic and remedial work in their workshops. It paid well and as far as Gary was concerned, was easy work.

"Gary," I said, and Gary looked at me in surprise. I had never spoken to this guy and didn't think he even knew my name.

"Mike," I said. "I have something for you."

I handed Gary a slip of paper, which he took. When he looked at it I imagined that he would immediately go and subscribe to my patreon at the hundred pounds per month level. He'd then forget he'd done it but never notice in future, and should anyone ever question why - he'd defend the subscription.

Gary smiled his thanks at me for the paper, and went back into his flat, presumably to sign up.

I spent a few moments loading the patreon app on my phone and logging in. By the time I'd done that, I'd gotten a notification that my first subscriber had just signed up. I grinned.

I limped down the stairs and onto the street, walking toward the supermarket I worked at. I didn't walk fast, and listened in on people as I passed them. Every so often, I would hand out a paper slip, by the time I'd gotten to my place of work, I'd already given out over twenty slips. Some I'd imagined joining at the fifty pounds level, but when I could see they could afford more, I got them to join at the one hundred pounds level. It would take a few days, but I could imagine that it wouldn't take much longer to have a few thousand pounds coming in each month. I considered resigning from the supermarket but decided against. I was going to take the rest of the week off sick in any case. I would see how things panned out.

When I got to the supermarket I was greeted by Tania, she waved at me from her post on the checkout.

"Hi Mike," she said. "Robert said that you got hurt saving an old lady. My Hero!"

She put her hands under her chin and batted her eyelashes at me, as the cartoon character Olive Oyle used to do at Popeye.

I grinned at her. I liked Tania. She was maybe a year or two younger than my 23 years, and had a killer body, tight little arse and the biggest bluest eyes I'd ever seen. I'd tried to pluck up courage to ask her out many times, but had never managed to do it. Now, it seemed, she was going out with one of the guys that worked in the butchers department. That, I decided, was going to change.

I walked the length of the store, heading for the manager's office. When I got there I knocked and was let in by the store manager Robert.

"How are you doing?" asked Robert, genuine concern on his face.

"I went to the Minor Injuries unit," I replied. "They said there's nothing broken but I have a heemathingy in my arse."

"A haematoma?" asked Robert and I nodded.

"They told me to take a week off," I told him, "and it should settle."

Robert sighed. He wasn't unsympathetic to my plight, but he had a store to run.

"You'll need a self cert sick note," he said. "You can pick one up from your doctors reception, then just drop it in any time in the next seven days. If it's going to be longer, you'll need a doctor's note."

I listened in on Robert's thoughts and found that although he was annoyed that I was going to be off work, he wasn't annoyed at me, but more at the situation and the driver of the car that had almost killed both me and the old lady. There was also real concern for my wellbeing. He'd been shocked when he'd seen me apparently run over by a car. I saw a glimpse of Robert's memory of the incident. I was surprised at the clarity of the memory. Robert had seen the driver, a youngish woman, looking over her shoulder and seeing me and the old lady on the floor. He'd seen the fear in her eyes as she decided to take off, seen the registration number of the car. I grinned to myself.

I thanked Robert for his time and concern. I'd intended to give Robert one of the slips, but decided against, after how well he had treated me. I left the office and walked back out onto the shop floor.

I walked past the butchery department, and spotted the guy that Tania was going out with, Brian.

I took a peek into Brian's mind and found out that although they had been going out for over three months, he'd never gotten past first base with her. It seemed she was saving herself and Brian was becoming increasingly frustrated with her. He'd been speaking to his buddy who had told him that he'd get him something to slip into her drink, to 'loosen her up' and make her available to him. Brian was excited as he'd picked up the little packet of powder, and was planning on using it on her that very night.

A spike of rage rushed through me, and I decided that Brian was going to suffer. He was not going to date rape Tania. Not if I could prevent it, and given my new powers, I could.

The store was starting to get a little busier, and there was a queue at the butcher's counter. A woman in her fifties went upto the counter and asked for a joint of brisket for her family Sunday dinner. I had an idea, and imagined it into being.

Brian, a polite smile on his face, put a pair of gloves on, so as not to handle the meat with bare hands. The woman looked on approvingly. She had always come here to do her shopping and knew a lot of the store employees. She knew, for instance, that I worked here too, but I was not in uniform. She idly wondered about that as she saw the boy behind the counter pick up the joint of beef that she'd indicated.

He placed it on the scale and told her the weight and the cost. Perfect that would be excellent for her family's lunch on Sunday. She smiled at him and told him so.

She was surprised then to see him place the joint onto the counter, and reaching into a knife block pull out a long butchers knife, with which he cut a slot right through the centre of the joint.

"What are you..." began the woman, but her jaw dropped in total disbelief when Brian wiped the knife off, replaced it in the block and then proceeded to undo his trousers and pull out his now erect penis. He spat into his hand and rubbed it up and down his cock, lubricating it well before sliding it into the slot he'd cut in the beef joint. He then began to fuck it.

I tried to catch the woman as she swooned to the ground, but given my injury was only partially successful in cushioning her fall. Brian, oblivious to what was going on around him continued to fuck the piece of meat, with great gusto.

One of the other butchers, on seeing what he was doing was flabbergasted and tried to stop him, but Brian was too engrossed in his carnal act and when the other butcher tried to physically restrain him Brian punched him in the stomach, causing him to double over in pain. He then went back to using the organic fleshlight.

Someone had alerted security and the guard arrived on scene at the same time as Robert the manager.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" yelled Robert at Brian who totally ignored him. Tania, on hearing a commotion had also come to investigate and was both horrified and repulsed to see her so called boyfriend hammering away at the foodstuff.

With a final shout Brian shoved his cock all the way through the joint of meat, so its tip poked out from the other side and jetted a stream of spunk against the glass and over several other cuts of meat on display there. Another woman who'd been looking on horrified retched at the sight.

"What are you standing there staring for," Robert asked the security guard. "Do something."

The guard went behind the counter and, evading Brians flailing fist, grabbed his arm and put him in an arm lock, dragging him away from the display and into the back of the shop away from the public area. Robert looked at the display, and the other butcher who was still doubled over wheezing.

"Close the butchery department," he said. "We need to remove all the contaminated meat and do a thorough clean down before we can sell anything from there."

He looked at me where I was knelt supporting the woman who had fainted's head.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I think she fainted," I said. just as she started to come around.

"Madam," Robert said kneeling down beside her. "Are you allright?"

"All right?" she asked acidly. "Of course I'm not alright. I demand that you sack that pervert immediately. If it weren't for this nice young man here, I could have been seriously hurt when I fell."

Robert looked at me gratefully. "Would you like me to call you an ambulance?" he said as we both helped her to her feet. She shook her head.

"I don't need an ambulance," she said. "I want that man arrested for indecent exposure."

Robert nodded. He took out his mobile phone, and called the police.

By the time the police arrived, the woman who'd fainted was seated in the Manager's office enjoying a nice hot cup of tea. Brian was arrested and put in the back of the police car and the police came to take statements from everyone. It was a good two hours later, that I was finally released.

I also manged to 'persuade' one of the police officers to get the name and address of the registered keeper of the car that had clipped me earlier. She was due a visit from me.

Tania had finished her shift and was walking out as I was.

"Hey Tania," I said limping a little faster to catch up with her. She turned around and waited for me.

"You okay?" I asked. She shrugged.

"You think you know someone," she said. "We've been going out over two months, I never would have guessed he was on drugs."

"Drugs?" I asked.

"Come on, you don't think he would have been porking the beef unless he was on something?" she asked.

I laughed. "Porking the beef?" I chuckled and she smiled too.

"Yes," she said. Then she sighed.

"Are there any decent guys left in the world Mike?" she asked somewhat wistfully.

"I'd like to think so," I said. She looked at me.

"I guess," she said. "Hero's like you don't come along often." She smiled at me.

"Which is why you should grab hold," I said, "when one does."

She nodded sagely for a second and then seemed to realise what I'd said.

I listened in on her thoughts.

"He's quite good looking," she thought. "And funny too - he always makes me laugh. Why had I never thought about asking him out before?"

I decided to go for it. "I know it's probably a bit soon," I began, "but when you're upto going out again, maybe we can go for a drink?"

She looked at me. "Why not?" she thought. "He can't be any worse than beefy."

I only just stopped myself snorting with laughter. "Beefy?" I thought.

"Sure," she said. "Maybe at the weekend? When are you back at work?"

"I'm off for a week," I said. "I have a bruise where I daren't show my mother."

She smiled at me. "I won't ask to see it then," she said. She took out her phone and unlocked it handing it to me.

"Put your number in." I obliged and she immediately rang my phone. As soon as it started to ring, she hung up.

"There, now we have each other's numbers," she said. "Give me a call later on in the week about Saturday?"

I grinned at her. "Perfect," I said. "I'll look forward to it."

We continued out into the carpark, and she walked across to a small bright pink car.

I pretended to shade my eyes from the colour. She gave a half smile. "Don't you be criticising my baby now."

"As if I would dare," I said with a grin. Tania climbed into her car, then opened the window.

"You want a lift somewhere?" she asked.

I shook my head. "My place is a five-minute walk," I said. "It actually takes longer to walk from where you'd have to park, than it does from here. Thanks though."

"Okay," she said. I heard her thought. "I wonder if he'll call. I hope he does. Not tonight - that would be too needy, but maybe Wednesday or Thursday..."

I smiled at her and waved as she drove off.

I called a taxi. I had an appointment with a hit and run driver.

+++++

When the cab dropped me outside the house, I saw the car parked in the drive. The mirror on the drivers' door was cracked. Had I done that with my arse? It certainly felt like it.

I went and knocked on the door. A woman probably in her mid thirties, whom I recognized from Roberts memories of the incident that morning, stood there looking up at me.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"Remember me?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I'm sorry," she said uncertainly, "Do I know you?"

"We've not been formally introduced," I said. "But you have 'run into' me before."

Her eyes widened, getting my meaning.

"I didn't mean to..." she said. "I just couldn't stop."

"And you couldn't stop to make sure we were all right before you did a runner." I said. "And you were using your phone, which is why you didn't see the lights change."

That was an educated guess, but I saw I'd hit the mark.

I looked into her mind, and saw that her name was Jenny Saunders, she was a housewife, her husband was a medical sales rep who was currently overnighting in Southampton and wouldn't be back tonight. There were no kids. She was alone in the house. Perfect.

I imagined she'd invite me in, which she did. I imagined what would come next.

"I'm so sorry," she said. "Whatever can I do to make it up to you?"

"Well," I said. "You have been very naughty"

"Naughty?" I thought to myself. "This is starting to sound like bad porn."

"You ran me over with your car," I said. "An gave me a really sore arse. I think it's only fair that I return the favour."

She looked up at me, fear in her eyes. But she had no will to do anything other than what I wanted her to.

Slowly she began to remove her clothing. She'd been wearing some dressy type pants and a blouse, under which she wore utilitarian mismatched underwear. She blushed when she saw me noticing that the bra and panties didn't match.

"I haven't done laundry yet this week," she defended herself as she continued to strip naked.

Once she'd taken everything off, she stood for my inspection.

I revised my estimate of her age - she was probably late thirties or early forties. I could have found out exactly but it didn't matter. She was nice enough, had a trim figure but a little pot belly, but when she turned around her ass was pretty good. There was almost no sag at all.

"Bend over," I said and she did. Her cheeks parted as she bent, and I could see the lips of her pussy and her little brown star winking at me. The sight had me stiffening in my pants.

"I think I need a little preparation," I said. She took my meaning and turned around again, and began to undo my trousers, unbuckling my belt and easing them down over my waist along with my underpants. I winced as her hand rubbed across my bruise and she noticed. She peered around at it and saw the huge blue black mess on my arse cheek and she gasped.

"I am so sorry," she said, and then leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on the bruise. Like that was going to help.

It surprised me though since I'd not imagined her doing that - that was all her.

She moved back around the front to regard my now stiff cock which was pointing at her, throbbing gently in time with my heart beat. She took it in her hand, and then with very little preamble slipped her lips over the end and then all the way down until I was completely buried in her mouth her face pressed tight against my belly.

With my cock all the way down her throat there was no room for her hands, and so she contented herself with gently stroking and playing with my balls while she slowly moved up and down on my cock with her mouth.

I was in heaven. The blowjob from the nurse earlier had been amazing, but this was on another level. Who'd have thought that a dowdy looking housewife like her would have such oral skills. She started to speed up, swallowing as I pushed in deep, gulping down a mix of her saliva and my pre-cum. It would be so easy for her to make me blow down her throat, but I'd already decided what I was going to do with her, and I wasn't about to change my mind. A sore arse for a sore arse.

"That's enough," I said, and she immediately slipped her mouth off my cock, leaving it slick and slippery with her spit and my precum.

Without a word she stood, turned around and then bent over the back of the sofa which was behind her. She reached back and parted her arse cheeks revealing all.

I could see her pussy was wet. Obviously sucking me and possibly the thought of getting fucked had got her motor running. I stepped up behind her and swabbed the head of my cock up and down her slit covering it in her juices. I considered fucking her pussy to start with, but she'd gotten me quite close with just her mouth and if I went in there, I was in danger of blowing my load before I got to the main event.

"Eyes on the prize" I said to myself and put the head of my cock up against her arsehole.

She hummed as I began to press forward. Her arsehole unfurled around the head of my cock and I slipped in easily. Obviously I wasn't the first to knock on this particular back door. I caught a flash of memory from her. Her husband liked to sodomize her at least a couple of times a month. She had hated it at first, but as it had happened more and more, she'd not only gotten used to it. She actively asked him for it. Sometimes preferring it to him fucking her pussy. The sensations of her arse being reamed out being more base and also the taboo of being taken up the arse adding to her pleasure.

"Yeah," she breathed as I slid the first inch of my cock into her. "Fuck my arse."

Again I was a little surprised. I hadn't thought about her talking dirty to me - this was all her.

"Go on," she said. "Ram it up me. Shove your cock all the way up my arse."

Never one to disappoint a lady, I slid the remainder of my seven inches all the way to the hilt in a single swift thrust. She squeaked.

"Oh fuck" she said. "You're bigger than my husband. That feels good. Do it again."

I pulled back, and once again hilted myself inside her.

"Yes," she said. "Fuck me. Ram your cock into my dirty shitbox. Fuck my arse. Do it."

I started to move, taking long strokes in and out of her arse.

My arse started to ache from the bruise as I moved, and it was starting to spoil my experience.

I stopped moving and she moaned. "Don't stop."

"This is supposed to be you, apologizing to me," I said to her. "So get moving."

I'd stopped with my cock almost all the way out of her arse, and she pushed back until I was once again buried to the hilt inside her. Then she moved forward and repeated the exercise. She started to pick up speed, thrusting her arse back at me impaling herself to my hilt at each stroke. She began to moan as she repeatedly thrust herself back onto my meat. I watched entranced as my cock disappeared into her, seeing her asshole wrapped tight around my girth as it plundered her forbidden fuckhole.