Mike's Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her legs start to shake and realised that she was getting close to cumming. I could feel my own balls starting to rise and I was determined that I was going to empty evey drop of cum I had inside me, inside of her.

As she shoved herself back into me, my balls slapped into her cunt, making a wet squelching sound and getting covered in her juices. Her moan had increased in both pitch and volume and she was thrusting back harder and harder into me, increasing her speed and clenching, wrapping her arsehole tighter around my cock as she fucked me.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned as she rammed herself back onto me and I too started to move. I could no longer just stand there and allow her to fuck me. My own body was taking charge, the pain in my arse no longer enough of a distraction to stop me, as I grabbed her hips and began to pound into her as we both raced toward our climaxes.

"Oh yes," she yelled. "Fucking do me, Fuck my arse. Dump your load in me. Spunk up me. I wan't to feel you emptying your balls up my arsehole."

That was too much. With a moan and a final lurch, I shoved my cock as hard and as deep as I could into her and it began to twitch and pulsate as I dumped a huge load of my cum right up her arse.

"YESSSSSSS!!" she yelled finally reaching her own climax. I felt her arse spasming as she came. Clutching and gripping at my cock, drawing out every last drop of my cum deep into her body.

We stood for a few moments, each of us riding out the remainder of our climaxes. And then my arse reminded me of why I shouldn't have done that, and I winced, pulling out of her and shuffling back, my trousers still around my ankles.

She, remained where she was, bent over the back of the couch. I leaned down and picked up her panties, using them to wipe my cock off, cleaning all of my cum and her arse juices off, before I bunched them up and shoved a portion of them up her still gaping arsehole. Plugging it so that when she stood my cum wouldng come pouring out.

She stood up and turned around. "Thank you," she said. "That was amazing."

"My husband goes away every other week for two days." She informed me. "You're welcome to come back and do that again, whenever he's not here."

I stood there stunned. Just what had actually happened. I'd kind of started things off with my Compulsion, but she'd taken it and run with it. Now I wasn't using any power - she was making all the running.

Still with her panties half shoved up her arse, she pulled on her trousers and blouse. Then she reached for her purse. She pulled her phone.

"Take my number," she said. "And call me anytime you want to do that again."

Mechanically I did just that. I saved it in my phone. I decided not to call her though, not yet. I doubted that I'd return for a second go around, but you never knew.

I also gave her one of my patreon slips. She could afford the hundred quid subscription. She'd sign up just as soon as I'd left.

She walked me to the door, and smiled at me.

"Goodbye," she said. "Don't forget to call." Then she closed the door behind me, as if I'd just visited for a cup of tea.

"Well," I said aloud. "That was unexpected."

I walked down her driveway and out onto the road. I'd gone ten yards when my arse really started to hurt and I began limping badly.

I saw a middle aged man across the road just getting out of his car. He looked across at me. My imagination set the scene and he played it out.

He dropped me off about two minutes from my house, stopping illegally on the zigzags for the pelican crossing I'd been nearly killed on earlier. He drove off, heading home to go and sign up for my patreon subscription. Well why not? He could afford it.

I limped heavily up the stairs to my flat, letting myself in and heading straight for the shower. I took both sets of painkillers before I stood for an age under the hot water, allowing it to soothe some of the pain away.

After the shower I went into the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I looked in my cupboards. I didn't have a whole lot available, I'd have to do some shopping. I decided to do an online shop and have it delivered. It cost, but it would be far easier than trying to lug it all back from the store while I could barely walk.

Before I did that though, I couldn't resist logging onto my patreon account, and checking my balance. So far I had twenty six subscribers. Ten in the hundred pound range, and sixteen in the fifty pound. That gave me a total of one thousand eight hundred pounds in my account. And I'd only just started.

I transferred it to my bank, it would take a few days to come through and they would take a percentage but magnanimously I didn't care.

I did my shopping and then logged into the discord server. PastMaster was online. I PM'd him.

"Hi", I sent.

"Hi," he returned. "Thanks for your support, it's much appreciated."

"No problem," I sent back. "It's a great story. I'm a bit of a geek so like to know things a little bit deeper. You mind if I ask you some questions?"

"Sure," he said. "Fire away."

"How does Caleb manage to block pain?" I asked.

I waited for a long time for the answer. I could see that he was typing but that might not have been to me. I was sure I wasn't the only person asking questions.

Eventually it came up.

"As you have read," he said. "A healer needs to have multiple powers to be a healer. Caleb has TK Empathy, Telepathy and Compulsion. The two most important powers for healing are Empathy and Compulsion. Empathy tells him where the problem is, and Compulsion allows him to direct cells to do things, in this case nerve cells NOT to transmit the pain signals. His TK allows him to move stuff around if he needs to although there are Healers without TK. Telepathy doesn't really play a huge part in healing the body, although it does make a big difference to his hypnotherapy practice."

"So you're saying that by using Empathy," I clarified, "he can feel where the problem is, and then Compel the cells to not send their messages? That sounds complicated."

"Don't forget," he came back, "Caleb is a dreamer - he doesn't need to direct each individual process, only imagine an outcome. The rest happens organically."

That made sense and made things a lot easier.

"Cool" I said. "I see you're in the UK. Whereabouts?"

"South wales," he replied. "Not far from Cardiff."

I determined I needed to go and see this guy. I wanted to know everything he knew about Caleb. I had to be cautious though. I doubted that if I said I wanted to meet him now, he'd be up for it.

"Lovely part of the world," I said. "Anyway, thanks for your time. Keep up the story, its really good. Also, you should put in a higher-level subscription for those who want to support you more."

"I have nothing more to offer "he said. "Other than even earlier access, it seems too much."

"Think about it," I said. "I'd willingly pay more to keep you writing."

I signed off and then turned my awareness inward. I soon became aware of a lot of noise coming from my arse cheek. It was like listening to a crowd all shouting. It sounded discordant and very much like people who were in pain.

I imagined that the noise went quiet, they all settled down, and everything was fine.

Suddenly my arse no longer hurt. I could move freely without pain.

I was going to start jumping up and down to test the theory but then common sense prevailed. I'd not healed myself, only blocked the pain. I didn't want to do more damage simply because I couldn't feel it.

It would let me sleep at least, and I was definitely tired.

I slipped into bed, not bothering to set an alarm. I had nothing I needed to get up for, save my shopping delivery, which wasn't due until the afternoon in any case.

I rested back on my pillow, a little scared of going to sleep.

What if, whatever this was, was a twenty four hour thing. What if I woke up tomorrow, to find that the powers I had suddenly gained today, had disappeared as suddenly as they had arrived.

"Well, there's fuck all you could do about it," I told myself. A turned onto my preferred side for sleep and closed my eyes.

In a surprisingly short time, I fell asleep.