All Comments on 'Mikey and the Chickadee Ch. 06'

by kidboise

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GybbsGybbsover 6 years ago
continuing to astound me!

You just keep hitting the proverbial ball out of the park. There is so much I can relate to here, it's uncanny what you are able to do, to write, to express. You're the Best!

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
It's the way love SHOULD grow!

So many relationships start with a hot sex session, then end a short while later. A slow build, like these two are doing, stands a much better chance of long term success.

Personally, I love cock to cock sex like these guys experienced, and I've messed up my own underwear more than once! Loving this series, keep writing! Another five star submission!

Doug (AKA o2byoung)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good!

I'm really loving everything about this, I totally envy their relationship. And so nicely written! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
They are back!

Yay! Mikey and the Chickadee are back! It’s the installments I’m most looking forward to at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is incredibly well written. The character development is thoughtful and the pacing is perfect. No clue why this story isn’t 5 star rated. You are very talented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Seriously, this is one of the best stories I've ever read and I'll be remembering it for a long time to come. It's incredibly well written, and the characters and setting feel so alive in ways that I rarely see. I can't wait to see how the story goes from here, and I really hope you continue writing more. Cheers to you!

catamitecatamiteover 5 years ago
Mmmmmmm

Nice..............

Kabba118Kabba118about 4 years ago
Loving this, as usual.

You are such a thoughtful writer, you pull people into these characters' lives and stories and you bring us right there in those intimate moments. I'm literally anticipating their first kiss like it was my own. I love your writing, I love these two characters and I can't wait to find out what happens.

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591over 3 years ago

I love what you’re doing in this story. It’s beautiful. I’m falling in like/love with Wyatt and Mickey. What a treat.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

Shirts off wrestling and orgasms in their pants - sexy hot stuff!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

I sincerely hope that our storyteller, kidboise, occasionally drops in to read the comments. So many of the Authors I read and admire are here, in the comments, offering due praise! Loving it...a lot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkidboise@kidboise
Just someone who loves to write. Originally from Boise, Idaho. Now living in Vancouver, British Columbia. So glad to hear that some of you are enjoying my stories. Follow me on twitter/instagram: kid8oise