Mikey's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traci was wearing a nice pair of black slacks and a black, button-down sweater, with several of the top buttons undone. The sweater was just tight enough to show off her wonderful boobs, and it was unbuttoned just enough to show off a hint of cleavage. She left her long brown hair down around her shoulders. If I wasn't the luckiest fucker in the world ...

I had reservations at a nice seafood place because seafood rests easier when you're dancing than a lot of other meals. Nobody really looked at us differently because of the age difference, and I had to assume it was because most people probably thought we were a mother and son going out to dinner. But if they watched us during the meal, they had to see in our eyes that we were hardly mother and son. A couple of times I reached across the table and took a hand in mine, and each time I did it I saw her blush.

"Is this OK, or should I let go?" I said after the second time. "Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"God no," she replied. "It's just been so long since I had anyone make those sweet little gestures, or look at me like I was dipped in chocolate sauce. Gary was never very demonstrative, and toward the end we barely made eye contact."

"New person, new rules. You don't compare me to Gary, and I won't compare you to Patty Albright."

"Huh? You've dated Patty Albright, too? I'm confused."

"Never mind. Poor joke that I'll explain to you someday," I said. "I won't compare you to anybody else I've ever dated, and you do the same for me. Live in the moment, don't make comparisons with past history."

The most popular club for dancing in the area played a lot of hip-hop and Taylor Swift. I assumed Traci could dance at least halfway decent - why else did she want to go dancing - but I didn't like the style of music and couldn't really dance to it, so I took her to a club known for classic rock. As soon as we walked in, it occurred to me that she thought I chose the club because the music was more to her era. She looked at me sideways. I smiled back.

"I really can't dance to most of the newer stuff," I said. "Honest."

We spent about an hour on the dance floor. I particularly enjoyed the slower songs and ballads as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close enough to feel her breasts rub against my chest. The woman exuded sensuality, and several times I got lost in the feeling of her up against me.

When we came off the dance floor I found a table near the back. I left to get us a couple of soft drinks at the bar. While I was waiting, I watched a guy I'm guessing to be in his 30s walk up to Traci. They talked briefly, and he looked dejected walking away, so I guess he asked her to dance. I've had other dates get asked to dance before by other guys, but I've got to admit this made me more nervous. What if she suddenly had the thought that I was too young for her.

When I got back to the table, Traci filled me in on her visitor. Seems he didn't think we were a couple, and thought he would make a move. She noted he seemed very surprised when she told him I was her boyfriend. Boyfriend - yeah, I guess I was now her boyfriend. I took her hand and squeezed it. She squeezed mine back.

Just then another potential dance partner came up to the table. He looked at us holding hands and then asked me if I minded if he danced with my girl - if it was OK with her. I turned him down without a second thought. Traci raised her eyebrows at me.

"I can't blame you for that, dude," the man said quietly. "I wouldn't give her up to anybody ... ever."

We went back to Traci's house after dancing and necked like teens for about an hour. Her full lips and mouth tasted like the nectar of gods, and at one point I stopped for a second, pulled back, and just stared at this beautiful woman.

"What?" she asked demurely.

"If this is a dream, please don't wake me ... ever," I responded.

And then it happened. A few minutes later as I was nuzzling her neck, I felt a hand rub the crotch of my pants. I immediately stiffened like I'd gone into shock, because in a way I had. Traci was putting the moves on me!

I'm pretty sure I had a deer in the headlights look on my face, because Traci immediately stopped rubbing and got a guilty look on her own face.

"I-I-I ..." she started to stammer. "I thought the time was right for this. I'm sorry if I was wrong."

"Oh, God, don't be sorry," I replied. "I just had a moment of guilt, of fear. After all, you're Mikey's mom ... and your beautiful ... and I've probably pictured this moment a hundred times in the last few months.

"I just want you to be sure this is what you want. I don't want to pressure you into doing anything you're not comfortable with. We've got all the time in the world to get this done. I never want to hurt you."

"OK, enough with the disclaimer, Zane," she said. "You are a desirable man. You make me feel special. I want this ... I want you."

While I wasn't a virgin at this point, I had never had sex with a woman before ... the other seven were girls. As I slowly ran my hands over her body and carefully removed her clothes, I discovered that girls and women were almost two different species. I knew this was going to be different - and special.

I'm pretty sure I sucked in all the air in the room when I got Traci's black bra off. Her breasts were simply magnificent, large with silver dollar-sized areolas and good-sized erect pink nipples. She smiled at me before I buried my face in between those beautiful orbs, then slowly sucked one nipple and the other. By this point she was moaning, and I reached for the thin waistband of her black panties.

When I got her panties off, I could see she was already wet, but I still ran my fingers over her inner lips before dipping first one, then two fingers inside. I felt for the slightly rough patch inside of her, and when I grazed it gently she stiffened, gave a low moan, and then spasmed lightly in what I assumed was her first orgasm. It was my turn to smile.

I knew Traci was married for about 12 years, but I didn't know how much experience she'd had before that because we never talked about our past sexual experiences. So I wasn't real sure of her preferences at that moment. Maybe sensing what I was thinking, she stretched out on her back on the sofa we were on, and I carefully climbed on top. She helped guide me inside her very warm, very moist pussy, and once inside I stretched out on top of her and gave her a deep kiss as we started.

I was afraid I would come too quickly due to the intensity of the feelings I was experiencing, both emotionally and physically, especially when she started to moan and pick up the pace. I let her set the speed and just tried to keep up as she seemed to get more worked up by the second. About five minutes later she gave a small, unintelligible shriek as her body went into spasm again, and I kept up my rhythm while she writhed under me for about 30 seconds. I watched her face intently to make sure I wasn't hurting her, and I slowed down as she started to come out of her daze.

When she finally seemed to be fully back, I stopped, pulled out and helped her off the sofa. She looked puzzled until I laid down on my back and then positioned her over my hard cock. She hesitated at first, but then caught on and slowly impaled herself. As she did this, I played with her wonderful tits bouncing inches from my face.

It took about two minutes before she finally let herself all the way down on my dick. I was lightly touching her cervix, until she started to rock back and forth and up and down, and I was crashing into her insides with more force. I knew I was fully embedded at that point, and the look on her face was a combination of both pain and pleasure. I let her set the pace completely, and after another five minutes she gave another small scream and her juices flooded down my cock and balls and soaked the sofa. I continued to play with her boobs as she came. She looked like a goddess.

Just as she was ending her orgasm, mine began, and I bucked wildly underneath her. I had my hands on her waist, though, and gently lifted her a bit each time I thrust up so as not to hurt both of us with the force.

Once I stopped spurting, Traci laid the top half of her body on mine, with my slowly softening organ still inside. We laid there, both breathing heavily, for about five minutes, before she finally spoke.

"I guess I'm going to have get these cushions professionally cleaned," was all she said.

After I slid out of her, Traci stretched out on the sofa half alongside of me and half on top. We napped that way for a couple of hours. I woke up when I felt something wet and warm engulfing my hard cock.

"Hey, sleepyhead," she said as she took my cock out of her mouth. "You looked like you needed some attention, but I'm a little sore right now, if you know what I mean. It's been a long time since I've done that with anyone, and Miss Kitty needs to get back into shape.

"That was really great, Zane. I've only done cowgirl a few times before. Gary was pretty much a missionary guy, with some doggy thrown in for variety. I hope you have the patience to teach an old dog some new tricks."

"Don't you ever again refer to yourself as an 'old dog' when I'm around," I said with more than a little irritation in my voice. You are a beautiful woman in the prime of your life, and I hope to show you that every day.

"As far as tricks, well, I do have a few more up my sleeve, but it's not like I've been a raging sex maniac or something since I hit puberty. Maybe we could learn some new stuff together."

She nodded her head yes as she went back to slurping on my dick. Having come powerfully just a few hours ago, I knew I'd be able to last a while, and Traci worked incredibly hard to bring about my second orgasm of the night, which she swallowed completely.

It was about 2 a.m. when I walked back into my parents' house. For some strange reason, both of my parents were still up, watching a late movie. I know I blushed deeply when I saw them sitting there in the family room, and Mom blushed as well. Dad had a huge smirk on his face, but said nothing. I said good night and practically bounced up the stairs to my room. As I was about to close my door, I heard Dad say to Mom, "You're just going to have to get used to it." I chuckled to myself.

The next weekend was going to be the last time we would be alone at Traci's house for a few months as Mikey would be home for the summer, and neither one of us would have the guts to do anything in the house with Mikey home. I knew we would hook up somewhere during the summer, but since I couldn't count on it I wanted to make sure things were extra special for Traci. We stayed in this time as she cooked us homemade lasagna. We then started on the sofa, but this time after a few minutes Traci said we needed to retire to the bedroom.

Traci was wearing a frilly white bra and panties under her clothes, and looked absolutely delectable when I got her stripped down to that point. I kept her dressed for a while and we kissed while I fondled all of her delightful parts. When I could feel her panties start to moisten, I stripped her completely and then laid her down on her back. Starting at her ankles, I then kissed my way up her body to her lips, skipping her pussy for effect. I had learned that nuzzling her neck was a major turn-on for her, so after doing that, I then moved down to her breasts and started sucking on each of her nipples. I then started rubbing her slit with my fingers before inserting two fingers inside. I found her G-spot and gently rubbed, then ran my thumb over her engorged clit. Bingo!

Her low moaning turned to yells, then to screams. A minute later she stiffened and then started shaking like she was having her own personal earthquake. After 30 seconds, she started to come back around, but then I ran my thumb and index finger up the sides of her clit, and she started bouncing up and down uncontrollably.

I started licking and sucking her left breast while I continued to play with her pussy, and four screaming orgasms later her body told me it was getting tired. It was then that I shifted gears, slid down the bed, and put my face to her delectable pussy.

As I noted earlier, I didn't have a lot of sex partners to that point, but one of them really liked to be eaten and had taught me this incredible woman-pleasing skill. It was time to show Traci that I learned my lesson well.

I started by first running the flat of my tongue over her opening, which elicited a shriek and a vertical jump of about four inches off the bed, while laying on her back no less! I then licked most of the length of her pussy with an upstroke, then followed by licking down with the bottom of my tongue. Three licks later, she was ramming her pussy into my face while I alternated licking and sucking ... and getting a few random breaths in there as well. She was screaming like a wild woman, bucking into me and trying to break my nose, but I never let up as I continued to dominate her sex. I then pointed my tongue and stuck it as far inside as I could before reaching up and sucking her clitoris into my mouth.

"Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!" or something like that came shrieking out of her mouth before she clamped her thighs around my head and dug her heels into my upper back. It was the greatest triumph of my life, and I might have enjoyed it a bit more except she had cut off my air supply completely and I started to choke for air. I finally was able to pull my head back enough out of her pussy to grab some precious oxygen, then I dove back in to again claim my prize. At one point I think she squirted, because I felt a rush of warm liquid running down my face, getting into my eyes, and sliding down my chin.

Damn, I felt like the fucking king of the world!

I ended the orgasm fest when I felt her starting to tire again. By this time, the only position she could handle was missionary, so that's what we did until I shot my load inside of her. She repeatedly apologized for not having better stamina, but I shooshed her by letting her know that I realized I had pushed her too far for too long for her to be able to do anything more.

"Relax, Trace," I said quietly. "This was all about you. I wanted it to be. This was me giving you everything I had, leaving nothing on the table. I would go to the ends of the earth to make you as happy as you make me."

Too mushy. In her overstimulated, fatigued state, Traci started to sob like a baby. I held her tight to me. In five minutes, she was out cold asleep.

At first it was weird for all three of us when Mikey came home, but we all were chill about it and eventually found our groove, so to speak. Mom and Dad even relaxed a bit more and Traci and my mother actually started spending more time together. Neither ever said a word to me about their conversations when they were together, and I wasn't sure I wanted to know anyway. And, Mikey, God bless him, went to "visit some friends" from college for a couple of weekends, giving Traci and I some alone time.

When school started back up I upped my class load so I could graduate a semester early. I knew I had to get top grades if I wanted to get a more than a decent job. I couldn't expect Traci to marry me if I was earning peanuts. Yeah, I guess I was being pretty cheeky thinking marriage. But when I was with Traci, everything seemed so right. But marriage had never come up in the conversation yet. I mean, yeah, we were dating and going out in public, but marriage to a kid like me, that would be a huge step to a woman like Traci. I was pretty sure I had the guts to ask Traci to marry me, but did I have the right to ask her ... to put her in that position? And if she did turn me down, would I be able to handle the rejection?

I was going home every weekend and spending most of my waking hours with Traci. And then during the week I was in class most of the time, but when I wasn't I was thinking about Traci and our future together. I was pretty sure I was getting an ulcer as I started to chew Tums like breath mints.

And then it hit me one day while I was in the student union on a break from classes: how difficult it must be for Traci. Here's this beautiful 40-year-old dating a 20-year-old kid. She's got to be taking shit from her friends and co-workers, and if they're not saying anything, you know they're at least thinking that she's a slut and is just using me as a sex toy. While my friends who know think I'm a stud for dating a hot cougar, her friends probably look at her like she's some sort of slut. At that point, I was pretty sure I knew what I had to do.

Traci knew something was wrong when I walked into her place on Friday night after getting home from school. If I looked anywhere near as bad as I felt, I looked like shit warmed up.

"Talk to me, Z," she said as she wrapped her arms around me in a greeting. "You look like death, and I've got a feeling this concerns the two of us."

I briefly wondered if it was a mother's intuition working or the fact that we had gotten so close. But whatever it was, she was on the mark. "If you love something, let it go ..." was running through my mind.

"I'm sorry, Traci," I began. "I've been incredibly selfish, and I never looked at this from your standpoint. Our relationship has probably cost you some friendships, and, although I hope not, some self-esteem. I know I think I'm in love with you, but I'm just a kid, and what do I know. I know a woman like you could never be in love with me ... I'm sorry."

I turned and walked away in silence ... at least I think it was silence. The sound of my heart breaking was muffling all the other noise in my life at that moment.

I trudged back over to my parents' house. I don't even know if I said hello as I walked up the stairs to my room. I sat and stared at the wall for I don't know how long before I heard a soft knock on my door. Dad would have about knocked the door down, so I knew it must be Mom.

"Zane, sweetie? Can I come in?' she asked tentatively.

"Yeah, Mom. It's open."

"Zane, I need you to talk to me; tell me what's going on," she said softly. "I just left Traci's and she's in tears. Says something happened, but she doesn't know what. Says you won't talk to her."

"I feel like I'm going crazy, Mom. I love her. I want to marry her. But I'm just a kid, Mom. Why would a woman like that marry me, when she can have almost anyone she wants. And she wouldn't have to put up with people thinking she's some sort of cougar slut?"

"Do you think of her as a cougar slut, Zane? Is that what this is about?"

"I don't, Mom, but I know how you feel about the situation, and if someone as nice as you thinks like you do ... well ..."

"Zane, I owe both you and Traci an apology. I did think it was a bad situation ... for both of you. And I did look down my nose at Traci for 'dating' a kid. But then your father pointed out that we raised you to be a certain kind of man, and it was that certain kind of man that Traci was attracted to. So we had obviously done a good job. And we knew that you wouldn't hurt her or try to take advantage of her, and we knew the same thing about her. Yes, it's still awkward a bit, and I guess it always will be to a point ... but if you truly love her and she truly loves you, than what everybody else thinks is just horseshit!

"Now get your ass back over there and talk to that woman!"

I about fell off of my bed when Mom cursed. She says about three nasty words a year, so that really got my attention. I jumped off the bed and did as she commanded.

Traci was sitting at her kitchen table nursing a glass of wine when I entered the room. It was obvious she had been crying. I walked over to her, lifted her empty hand and stood her to me.