All Comments on 'Miko's Mountain'

by vanmyers86

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Great Storytelling*****

Very enjoyable read. Very nasty sex. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent Story

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. I was hoping for more when I reached the end.

The tension was excellent. The romance these two fell into, was healing. You described the fight or flight scenes very realistically, with non-super-human blows to the body which hurt but only temporarily incapacitated the particpants. Nicely done. It felt real.

Would love to see this story expanded into a longer one.

Thank you for writing and sharing.

Spyauth

tangledweedtangledweedover 4 years ago
The total package.

Excellent story. A straightforward, believable plot, with two well developed characters.

All of that delivered almost flawlessly. Very impressive work.

jrsmalejrsmaleover 4 years ago
Great story

Thank you for this story. Really enjoyed it. Great to read something different. Marie.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago

That was awesome. It truly was a great story. Please keep writing, I loved it!!

rayironyrayironyabout 4 years ago
Another fine story

Well composed, plotted and written.

My admiration is yours.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952almost 4 years ago

Captivating

You wove a fantastic tale and presented it with great skill. 5* seems so inadequate as a token of gratitude.

jntiquesjntiquesover 3 years ago

Dear Author, Another winner! You are a very good writer. Another five and my thanks.

jntiques/john

LowcountryLowcountryover 3 years ago

With this story, I have now read your entire collection. I love your style!

PickFictionPickFictionover 3 years ago
As always

Great storytelling and a great story to tell. Well done.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 3 years ago

Excellent story! I do wonder what the mother thought about this situation.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
Just re-reading...

...a couple of your stories for light relief following the sometimes grim reality of Becoming Who We Are. I found to my surprise that although I had read this story before and given it five stars, somehow I neglected to leave a comment (perhaps I read it late at night and forgot to comment the next day). So for what it's worth, Van, I really enjoyed Miko's Mountain. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have some of the most awesome women in your stories. And Miko should have thrown him off the cliff. 5 stars.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo6 months ago

One heck of a good story. "Do you want your life to end, or do you want the life you've been living to end?" Picking one best line, that's it. 5, right there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanmyers86@vanmyers86
"Becoming Who We Are," a non-erotic novel I wrote several years ago, has been posted. A couple of characters in it also appear in the upcoming Year of Yes, along with a few others from other pieces set in my Pennsylvania universe. I'm here because I love to write and read sto...