Miku's First Time Pt. 02

Story Info
Miku and Jakuchō's love blossoms, as do other desires.
6.4k words
4.8
3.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers

I wasn't initially planning a sequel to the original chapter, but sometimes the writing muses lead us down unexpected paths! All characters are fictional, and are of legal age. If subjects like shemale sex, lesbian sex, or threesomes are not your cups of tea then please move along -- otherwise I hope you enjoy my story!

-----------------------------------------

Jakuchō released a contented sigh, planting a tender kiss on her young lover's bare shoulder. For almost five months they had been living like husband and wife, each day a calm, wonderful blur of bliss. At the moment Miku was cooking, deft hands expertly chopping green onions to garnish the chicken karaage she was making. Yet the girl seemed lost in thought, her mind elsewhere as she prepared their meal.

"What are you thinking of, dearest? You are not normally so distant."

Miku sighed, not one to hide her feelings. She glanced over her shoulder, Jakuchō patiently awaiting her reply.

"I was thinking about Aimi, my childhood friend. We have never been apart for so long, and it makes my spirit sad to think of her without me. We have always shared everything, and it feels like a small piece of my heart is missing when she is so far away."

The older woman nodded in understanding. It was common in their village for young girls of a similar station to form a tight, life-long bond that was as close as sisters, and many would often assist with each other's chores or or even raise their children side-by-side.

"Is she married, or still at home?"

Miku gave a half-shrug, a grimace marring her face.

"I do not know. She is a little younger than me, though her coming-of-age birthday is this year, so she is nearly eligible for marriage. That could mean she is still residing with her family, or they could have sent her to live in the man's home that they were planning to wed her to."

She paused, a deep frown turning the corners of her lips down.

"It is the same man I was to wed, the horrible one who brings nothing but misery to his family. I wish I could shield her from that fate, the way I was so lucky to be spared..."

The girl went quiet, not wishing to speak of such distressing topics any longer. Jakuchō hated seeing her lover's kind heart so burdened, and as Miku finished cooking a plan had formed in Jakuchō's mind. That evening she sat Miku down and explained her thoughts, then together they drafted a letter to Aimi. The missive invited the girl to come live with them, something Jakuchō was happy to do, and it gave instructions to a nearby landmark where she could meet them at dawn in three day's time.

Once they finished the older woman led her young lover upstairs to their room, and soon Jakuchō's intelligent, highly-trained messenger crow was on its way to the village. As the bird flew off Jakuchō gathered Miku into her arms, pulling the girl to her. Their nipples brushed in an erotic greeting, Miku's sensitive little nubs hardening at the contact.

"Well now, my little blossom, we can only hope that she chooses to come to us. At least you have tried, and that is more than what most others would have done to help her."

For the first time that evening Miku smiled, her arms wrapping about her older lover's neck. She kissed Jakuchō, the warmth of her lips eliciting a soft groan.

"Let me show you my gratitude."

Jakuchō smirked, her brows raising as her voice took on a teasing tone.

"And just how, do tell, will you do that?"

Miku's whispered reply was hot, the girl's petite hands trailing down Jakuchō's sides until they reached their goal.

"Like this..."

The cock was flaccid, but a few well-practiced strokes of Miku's delicate fingers had the beast fully hard. She sank to her knees, sweet lips parting to service Jakuchō. Miku was highly experienced now, and she knew exactly what to do to pleasure her lover.

After five minutes of licking, sucking, stroking and gagging Jakuchō neared her climax, and with a domineering push she forced Miku's mouth off of her cock. She sunk to the floor, their tatami bed mat cushioning her perfectly as she lay back. Her dick bobbed in the air forlornly, the thick shaft eager to be buried where it most enjoyed.

"Mount me."

The husky command ghosted across Miku's skin, the girl standing just long enough to position her dripping cunt above the massive cock. She let her petite body slowly sink down, labia parting around the cockhead, and soon she was fully seated.

"Nnnngh...!"

Miku was filled, her hole stretched obscenely as her legs spread as far as they could go. Jakuchō's strong hands went to her young lover's hips, pressing Miku down to ensure that every inch of virile cock was buried in her unprotected pussy.

"Good girl! You have done so well learning to take me, and look how eagerly your body now welcomes me. You are amazing..."

Jakuchō began sucking on Miku's nipples, the tender buds hardening even more beneath the onslaught. The girl groaned, her body reveling in the dual assault. Her hips began bucking, each move driving the cock further into her until her first orgasm crashed down.

"Ahhhhhhh, Jakuchōōōōōō!"

Miku wailed, her cunt squeezing delectably around the cock buried in it. The warm, velvety walls clamped, the pressure pushing Jakuchō into her own climax. She came, hard, her cock shooting off several thick, hot ropes of cum deep inside her lover.

That night she took Miku twice more, the girl's mouth and ass each receiving their very own load. Over the weeks Jakuchō had trained the girl well in the arts of desire and seduction, and she was now good enough that any pleasure house would have been happy to have her. As they lay, bodies entwined, Miku raised her worried eyes to Jakuchō.

"I hope that Aimi will be brave enough to run away to us. She is so delicate that I worry she may not have the willpower to save herself..."

Jakuchō placed a finger on Miku's lips, gently silencing the girl.

"If she is anything like you then she will come. We are offering her freedom, a chance at a new, good life, and she would be foolish not to take the risk."

Miku nodded, curling up against Jakuchō's side as sleep began to overtake her.

"You are right, of course. I know she can do it, so I pray to the Kami that she believes in herself as much as I believe in her. If she does come, though, how will this change us? We will no longer be able to do the things we have been doing, not in every room whenever we please..."

Jakuchō chuckled, gently kissing the top of her lover's head.

"For you to be happy, and to have your friend, I will make any adjustments necessary. Do not worry, my darling. We will figure it all out."

-----------------------------------------

The next days passed agonizingly slow, Miku a nervous ghost around the house. She hardly ate or slept, her anxiety keeping her from enjoying beloved activities like cooking and reading.

Finally the third morning broke, Miku already up and dressed well before they were scheduled to leave. Her excitement buzzed through the air, anticipation coating her like a second skin. Within the hour they had reached the decided-upon boulder, the only one of its size for fifteen miles. It was still a half hour before dawn would officially come, and during that time Miku paced in a circle around the rock no less than a dozen times.

Then daylight broke, red and purple painting the horizon.

At first there was no movement, no sound save for the chirping of the earliest songbirds, and then a pit-pat-pit-pat could be heard echoing up the mountainside. A young girl rounded the bend in the path, her disheveled clothing and reddened face trophies of her escape.

"Aimi!"

Miku's shout echoed, the single word spoken like a prayer. Tears began to fall from her eyes, landing on her uplifted cheekbones as a grin spread across her face. The two young women ran to each other, their embrace long amidst a string of constant chatter. Jakuchō remained by the boulder, eyes scanning the countryside vigilantly in case the girl was followed, but there were no signs of a pursuit.

Soon she called the girls over, Miku talking non-stop as she filled Aimi in on most of the details of her life. When they approached Aimi bowed, her pretty face beaming as she paid respect to the woman whose home she would be living in.

"Thank you so much, Jakuchō-sama! I am eternally grateful for your offer, and seeing how happy Miku-chan is has assured me that you are a good person. I will work hard to repay your kindness, and am excited to put my hands to use around the farm. I have no experience, but if she will guide me then I can be helpful."

Jakuchō gave the girl a bright smile, already appreciative of her polite enthusiasm. She gave a slight nod of her head, gesturing for the girls to start walking.

"It is my pleasure, and please drop the honorifics. Miku was never one to use them, even when we first met, so I see no reason to be formal. You are part of our family now, and Miku is very special to me, so seeing her missing you was something I wanted to rectify. Our home is open to you for as long as you would like to stay, and I believe you can be quite happy here."

The girls continued to talk, and it wasn't until they had reached the house that Aimi picked up on hints regarding the nature of the relationship between Jakuchō and Miku. They were on a tour of the property, Miku having introduced her to all of the farm animals after Jakuchō had returned to her chores, when she led Aimi inside to show the girl to the sleeping quarters.

The bedroom in question was Miku's original room, the one that sat just down the hall from Jakuchō's, and, as Aimi was emptying the few items she had brought onto the small table, she turned to Miku.

"Where will you sleep, if this is my room? I thought we only passed a storage room and one other bedroom?"

Her face lit up, Aimi bouncing on the balls of her feet as she grabbed Miku's hands.

"Oh, are we to share a room!? That would be so much fun!"

For a moment Miku hesitated, torn between making Aimi uncomfortable or trying to hide something that would soon become obvious, and she decided that the truth was always best.

"No, actually. I, um, well...I sleep in Jakuchō's room. I have for a while now, many months in fact."

Silence reigned, Aimi staring in confusion at her closest friend. Then, after a few puzzling moments, realization dawned. A scarlet blush colored the younger girl's cute cheeks, her eyes growing wide.

"Oh, you mean...?"

Miku nodded, the girl seeing no point in holding back.

"Yes, I mean that Jakuchō has taken me as her lover."

Aimi processed the new information, then the girl burst into a cacophony of questions.

"How long has this been happening!? Does she sleep in the same bed with you every night, or just sometimes!? Does she kiss you!? How does it feel to touch her breasts!? Does she put her fingers, you know, in there...?"

The last question was practically a whisper, the inexperienced girl highly curious about sex. She was still gripping Miku's hands, her chest pressed up against her friend's, and she felt a tingling in her virgin pussy that was more demanding than it had ever been.

During the many years that Aimi and Miku had been friends, nearly a dozen, both girls had grown up to have a crush on the other without any means of properly acting upon their feelings. Now Aimi, seeing Miku as a full-fledged woman in light of this new information, wanted nothing more than to possessively kiss her friend as long-buried feelings raged through her.

Miku, unaware of her friend's inner turmoil, giggled cutely.

"Slow down! I do not mind sharing, as long as you promise to keep an open mind."

Aimi nodded solemnly, her eyes locked on Miku.

"I swear that I will. Now, tell me everything!"

Miku led them to the window seat, nestling them in it together side-by-side like they had always done.

"I will try to answer all of your questions, and then some. It has been happening for nearly a year, and we sleep together every night. She kisses me many times a day, and touching her breasts feels like when I touch my own, but much nicer. Yes, she touches me there. She always wants to have her hands on me, and will often pleasure me several times a day. She is a very, very generous lover."

Aimi, no longer hesitant, continued right on with more questions.

"Does she use her mouth on you, too? I heard that it feels amazing! Has she taken you just in her bed, or in other places? She looks so strong from working the farm that I bet she can pick you up like you weigh nothing..."

The girl trailed off, lost in the erotic thought of how a naked, beautiful Miku would look being carried to bed by Jakuchō.

"Yes, she uses her mouth on me very often! It is wonderful, and I always have such strong climaxes when she plays with my little blossom. She beds me everywhere, whenever the mood strikes her. Sometimes all it takes is her looking at me while I do simple chores for her to get in the mood, and then she pounces upon me like I am a small rabbit and she a starved wolf..."

As Miku talked she didn't notice Aimi's nipples stiffen at the close contact, and she had no idea that the other girl's pussy had turned into a dripping mess while Miku described her love life, just as Aimi had no idea that Miku's body was having a similar reaction to their contact. Just when Aimi thought the conversation was coming to a close Miku took her hand, gripping it tightly.

"Aimi, I know this may upset you, but I need you to know one more thing."

The other girl nodded, eager to listen to anything her friend may have to say. Uncertainty clouded Miku's face, and Aimi wanted nothing more than to reassure the girl that it was alright to speak.

"What is it, Miku? Tell me, please! I swear that I could never be upset with you."

Miku took a deep breath, the words all jumbling out at once.

"Jakuchō was born with a cock, just like a man, and I want to tell you this in case I ever become with child!"

There were a million different reactions Aimi could have had: anger, disgust and sorrow chief among them, each of which Miku anticipated, but all Aimi wanted was for her friend to be happy. Instead of responding immediately she took her free hand, gently placing it on Miku's flat belly. She rubbed her hand in a small circle for a moment, envisioning what it would look swollen with a babe.

"You would look so lovely being with child, Miku. I know you have always wanted to be a mother, to have a huge family, and as long as Jakuchō treats you well and provides for you then that is all that matters."

Relief jolted through Miku, fresh tears forming as she threw her arms about Aimi.

"You, you do not hate me, or fear Jakuchō? Anyone else in the village would have been screaming to hang her..."

Aimi shook her head, a small smile gracing her bow-shape lips as her arms went about the other girl.

"It is odd, I admit, but I would rather a good woman with a cock take you to bed than a horrible man."

They maintained their hug, and when the girls pulled away Miku's lips softly brushed across Aimi's cheek.

"Thank you, dear Aimi, for understanding my new life."

After a bit more chatting the girls parted, Miku to do chores and Aimi to get settled in. As soon as the thin door slid shut Aimi's hand was beneath her yukata, fingers desperate to relieve her pent-up arousal. Within moments she came, her mind filled with images of Jakuchō plowing her cock deep into a screaming, begging Miku. The intense vision was so erotic, so visceral, that she had the best orgasm she had experienced to date.

Aimi collapsed to her knees, cunt quivering as she tried to gather her thoughts.

Her new life was going to be very, very interesting.

-----------------------------------------

It took three weeks for Jakuchō to notice the sexual attraction between the two girls. They weren't aware of it themselves, but their glances and close body language, coupled with their enjoyment of bathing together in the river, slowly grew obvious to Jakuchō. Miku, always so demure in bed, had begun being more authoritative, her libido increasing as their nightly dalliances became more heated than ever.

It was during one such night, about five months after Aimi had come to live with them, that Jakuchō decided to put her carefully-constructed plan into action.

She had Miku on all fours, the girl's silken hair tied back, and she was pounding relentlessly into her young lover's dripping pussy. Jakuchō fisted Miku's ponytail, pulling back until the girl's ass was flush against her. She bounced Miku up and down a few times, making sure that she could appreciate just how deep the cock inside her was, and she reached around to gently place her hand over Miku's cunt. Jakuchō toyed with the girl's clit, sending shudders of pleasure through her nubile body.

"Dearest, can you do something for me?"

Miku was a hot mess, her pussy juice leaking around the cock stuffing her tight little hole. She tried to nod, the movement painful, and she panted out her words.

"Of course, anything..."

"Seduce Aimi."

The words, coupled with the stimulation on her clit, sent an orgasm crashing through her petite body, Miku's mind trying desperately to process what her lover had said.

"W-what..."

Jakuchō tightened her fist, applying more pressure to the orgasming girl's hair.

"You heard me! I want you to bury your pretty face between her legs until she screams in ecstacy."

Miku tried to shake her head, to form some sort of intelligent, cohesive reply, but the words got stuck.

"What if, oh, Kami...what if she says no...?"

Jakuchō drove her hips forward, sheathing herself fully in her lover's cunt.

"She will not...no one can resist you..."

Then Jakuchō reached her own peak, emptying her pent-up balls into her young lover's clenching cunt. When they parted Miku got up to clean herself, but Jakuchō's firm hand on her wrist stopped her.

"No. When you are between her legs I want a piece of me between yours."

Miku blushed, the dirty implications exciting.

"Are you sure? I am yours, you know. I love you, and I do not need..."

The girl gasped as she was gently pulled forward, Jakuchō bringing her into a warm embrace.

"As I love you, dearest. But, I know just how much you care about her, and I am happy to see you act upon those feelings. It changes nothing between us, and I am content with whatever she chooses. If she wants just you, or wants nothing at all, then fine, but I am also willing to have her join us if you both desire."

Jakuchō kissed Miku, her lips a tender promise.

"As long as I have you, my little Miku, then I am happy, even if that means sharing. Besides, it is her coming-of-age day now, so I think offering to pleasure her would be a gift she would be quite agreeable to."

Miku could have wept. She had recently begun to realize her feelings for the younger girl, had fought against them for months, and now her fear, worry of emotional cheating and regret had vanished in a blink. She had her beloved's blessing, and she was going to take a chance.

And, she internally admitted, the thought of both herself and Aimi pleasuring Jakuchō was something she greatly wanted to experience. She had fantasized about it many times, and the possibility of bringing her thoughts to life was extremely exciting.

Miku threw on a simple kimono, the silk making her nipples pebble as it slid across the sensitive nubs. For the last few weeks her breasts had felt extra sensitive, but she was too focused on her mission to dwell on it. With determination etched on her face Miku gathered two earthenware cups, as well as a bottle of aged sake, and set out to find her friend.

Eventually her search led her to the giant log by their favorite bathing spot, where Aimi sat gazing up at the stars. She turned at Miku's approach, a faint blush tinging her cheeks.

Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers
12