Miku's First Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aimi, you know you should not be alone out here. The night can be dangerous."

The younger girl bowed her head at the admonishment, nodding in agreement.

"I know, but I was going to ask you to join me, when, um, I heard that you were, uh, occupied, so I came alone."

Miku merely shrugged, trying to ignore the warm cum dripping between her thighs.

"Well, here is a celebratory drink, now that you can!"

Aimi shook her head, not taking the offered cup.

"I have two hours yet, Miku! I do not want to be bad."

The older girl sat down, scooting nearer to Aimi.

"You are close enough, so why not enjoy yourself a little? It is just us."

For a moment Aimi hesitated, her upbringing reminding her that she should be the paragon of a good, law-abiding citizen, but something about the thrill of the taboo act coerced her to reach for the offered glass. Once Aimi had drank her sake, the alcohol warming her empty stomach and making her feel very relaxed, Miku made her move. She acted as if to reach for one of the flowers blooming near Aimi's side, and in the process she spilled her sake down the front of the girl's yukata.

"Oh, no! I am so sorry! I, I did not mean to..."

A dismissive hand waved, Aimi brushing her apology off.

"It is fine. A little wetness never hurts a woman, right?"

It was then that Aimi realized just how close the other girl was to her. Miku had moved to kneel before her friend, their height difference meaning she could still keep solid eye contact, and her soft, warm hand was gently brushing across Aimi's chest as she pretended to be wiping away the alcohol.

"Ummmmmmm..."

The girl let out a soft sigh, her back instinctively arching to press her small, firm chest against Miku's palm. The older girl carefully kept up the slow motion, not wanting to scare Aimi off.

"Does it feel good?"

The sake had taken its toll, the intended effect clear in Aimi's candid reply. There was no shame, no hesitation, just a slight shade of arousal coating the girl's voice.

"Yes...it feels very nice."

Playing the part of a demure lover Miku leveled her gaze to Aimi's, her free hand gently resting on the girl's thigh.

"I would like to pleasure you. I can give you a very, very special birthday gift if you would like..."

Her hand slipped inwards, lithe fingers pressing on the fabric mere inches from Aimi's dripping-wet cunt. The offer was perfectly comprehendible, the blood roaring in Aimi's ears as her first erotic encounter progressed. She didn't know much about sex, but her body knew that she wanted to be touched, to feel Miku's soft skin against her most intimate places.

"I would like that very much, but what about Jakuchō?"

Miku shook her head, an eager smile gracing her lips.

"I have her blessing, and encouragement, for this to be your gift."

"T-thank you..."

That was all Miku needed. She rose to her feet, her heart hammering as her conquest of the younger girl's body commenced.

"Stand up for me, then remove your undersilks."

Her commanding tone left no room for argument, Aimi eagerly obeying without a second thought. Miku re-seated herself in the center of the log, pulling the younger girl down to straddle her lap. Aimi's hands braced against Miku's shoulders, a small gasp escaping her as the night breeze caressed her wet folds. Then Miku's fingers were on her pussy, the soaked labia parting easily to allow her access.

First one, then two, then three fingers slid up inside the cute maiden, her tight hole aching as she was stretched. It was a good ache, though, the kind she had strived to achieve herself at night with no luck. Soon Aimi was riding the offered fingers, her hips lifting and dropping of their own accord, and Miku internally bemoaned the fact that Jakuchō was not there. If Jakuchō had been then her cock would have been plundering the little virgin, her shaft buried up to the balls in Aimi until she released a load of cum into the girl's unprotected pussy.

It was the most erotic thing Miku had ever imagined.

She yanked her thoughts back to the present, her head darting forward to press a kiss to her friend's panting lips. Aimi let out a cute moan, her needy body grinding down on the fingers bringing her so much pleasure. When the kiss broke the girl's face was scrunched in concentration, and Miku easily predicted her next words.

"I, I think I am...I am going to, to, unnnghhh..."

With a soft cry she came, her soaked hole clenching wantonly down on the older girl's digits. Miku captured Aimi's lips again, effectively stifling her cry. She loved the rush of power she got as the smaller girl shuddered against her, and in that moment she wanted nothing more than for Jakuchō to make them both cum.

Once the younger girl had relaxed a little Miku pulled her lips back, her trembling friend groaning in protest.

"There's something else I can do to make you feel incredible, but I need you somewhere that you can comfortably lay back."

Aimi squirmed, her mind racing as she wondered what other pleasure Miku would provide. She quickly rose from the older girl's lap, seating herself on the riverbank's edge. She waited for Miku, her breath shallow as she watched her friend move towards her. Miku slowly approached, positioning the eager virgin back on the dirt as Aimi's silken gown billowed around her like flower petals.

Miku dropped to her knees, hiking the annoying material up to Aimi's slim waist. She got her first glimpse of the girl's small, pink pussy, the pretty cunt dripping with copious amounts of arousal. Miku angled her friend, hooking Aimi's knees up over her shoulders and supporting the girl's hips until the undefiled cunt was close enough to kiss.

That was exactly what she did.

Her lips pressed against the pussy, Miku's mouth opening to worship the younger girl's flesh as though she were praying to a goddess. Her tongue darted out, lapping at the dewy labia and exploring the tight little hole centimeter by careful centimeter. She didn't know exactly what she was doing, but she made sure to mimic what Jakuchō always did to her. It worked; time and again Aimi came, her inexperienced body wracked with pleasure as her cunt was serviced.

This continued into the hour before sunrise, when the exhausted pair finally disentangled themselves. Miku pulled Aimi close, cradling her friend against her chest as they lay together. A mischievous smile graced her lips, the corners quirking up teasingly.

"Did my dear Aimi like her birthday gift?"

Aimi nodded, heart racing at the mere thought of what she had just been enjoying.

"Yes! It was so, so good...will you do it to me again, Miku?"

The older girl nodded, gently pressing a kiss to Aimi's temple.

"Yes, as often as you would like. I spoke with Jakuchō, and she offered to share me with you, or you can have us both."

Aimi raised her eyes, locking them on Miku's.

"Both? Like wives sharing a husband?"

"Exactly."

Aimi squirmed, her pussy tingling at the thought of Jakuchō and Miku fucking her together.

"Would you both take me, at the same time?"

Miku nodded, breath hitching at the erotic imagery of the three of them entwined together, fingers and tongues everywhere as Jakuchō would fuck them silly. The thought was incredible, and she wanted so badly to be back in their bed.

"Yes, my sweet one. We would take you together, her cock and my fingers bringing you pleasure until you could hardly walk straight. Why, if I had it my way you would not leave our bed for at least a day straight."

Aimi let out a heated groan, her body reacting to the verbal stimulus as her pussy grew even wetter.

"Please, bring me to her now..."

-----------------------------------------

Jakuchō lay in bed, hard cock lonely without her darling Miku to attend to it. She had followed her lover outside, watched her seduce her best friend, and then had gotten herself off while she watched Miku ravenously eat Aimi's pussy. It was so sexy, so beautiful, that she had cum with barely any self-stimulation.

After awhile she had returned home, getting a bit of sleep while the girls continued their clandestine adventure. She had woken just before sunrise, cock already hard and needy, and just as she finished blinking the sleep from her eyes she heard quiet giggles from the hallway. A moment later her door slid open, revealing two naked, lovely girls. They were clinging to each other, hands roving over each other's soft contours, and Jakuchō had to repress a groan of desire.

"Hello, girls. What can I do for you this morning?"

Aimi was blushing furiously, her eyes downcast as she hid behind her bangs. Miku, ever the leader, brought her younger friend over to the bed.

"I want you to take Aimi. Make her a woman, just as you did me."

Jakuchō met Miku's eyes, one final check before things progressed too far.

"You are both sure? I cannot undo breaking her virginity."

They nodded simultaneously, and Aimi left Miku's side to kneel before Jakuchō.

"Please, take me to your bed. I offer you my body, as I offered Miku my heart, and I want nothing more than for you two to share me."

She finally looked up, conviction clear on her face as her eyes pleaded. Jakuchō reached out, drawing the young virgin flush against her. She kissed Aimi, tongue slipping inside to dominate the young girl's. Finally she pulled back, turning Aimi around so that her pussy was facing Miku.

"Dearest, get her ready for me."

Miku kneeled down in front of Aimi, eyes half-lidded as she gazed at her friend.

"Aimi, put one of your knees on either side of my head, just like we did earlier."

Aimi did as she was bid, her soaking cunt hovering just in front of Miku's face.

"L-like this?"

The older girl didn't bother answering, tongue too busy diving for Aimi's clit.

"Ahhhh!"

The little virgin cried out, eyes rolling back in her head from the intense sexual contact. Jakuchō's hands snuck in, one going to each breast. Aimi whimpered, hands reaching down to clutch the edges of the mat beneath her.

"M-Miku, uggggh...!"

She couldn't speak, her lithe body quaking as an intense orgasm rippled through her moments later. Miku swallowed the juice her new lover was leaking, the taste a salty-sweet combination that was almost better than Jakuchō's cum, but she didn't stop there. One petite finger teased the entrance to Aimi's pussy, the tip sinking in without resistance thanks to their earlier lovemaking. Miku eased the rest of the appendage in, her finger soon sheathed in her friend's tight little hole.

As Aimi moaned and panted above her Miku gently slid it in and out, a sense of pride bubbling within her as she drew the same kind of noises from her friend that Jakuchō pulled from her. She planted a tender kiss on Aimi's clit, giving the nub a loving stroke with her tongue.

"Please, I need, I, uuugggghhh! I have to...! Please, Miku..."

The wanton, high-pitched mewl of Aimi begging to cum was musical, her needy proclamation awakening a side to Miku that she didn't know she possessed. Remembering how teasing Jakuchō could be when dominating she paused, making the younger girl squirm as Aimi tried desperately to grind down on Miku's face. Following in Jakuchō's footsteps Miku stopped Aimi, keeping her tongue just out of reach.

"Do you want to cum? If so you have to beg."

"Yes! Please, put it back in! I, I need, ooooh..."

For Aimi's first time that was good enough. Miku pulled her friend's hips down, bringing the younger girl's pussy flush with her mouth. Miku feasted, eyes closed as she partook in the delicious treat the splayed cunt offered. When Aimi's hole could take three fingers without discomfort Miku deemed her ready, the ever-watchful Jakuchō eager and waiting.

Jakuchō picked the girl up, guiding her into the cowgirl position. Next she settled Miku down by her balls, giving her young lover a front-row view of her cock deflowering her best friend. Miku helped align Aimi's pussy with Jakuchō's cock, her wet little hole looking too small to fit such a monstrous appendage. Firm hands pressed her downwards, the young girl wailing as her cunt was invaded.

"Oh please, nnngh! Ahhhhhh, it hurts...!"

Miku ran her hands over Aimi's ass, the motion soothing.

"Shhhhh, darling. Soon it will feel better, I promise."

Jakuchō's tongue slithered into Aimi's mouth, effectively gagging the girl while she lost her virginity. Time passed in a haze as Aimi was deflowered, her pussy stretching to accommodate her new lover, and she lost count of the number of times the beast between her legs thrust up inside of her. Eventually the pain began to resemble something like pleasure, tears dripping from her eyes as relief washed over her. It had hurt terribly, but the current stimulation from Miku's tongue on her clit was helping ease Aimi's discomfort. The girl even came once, with her friend's help, her snatch quivering as it was plundered by the unrelenting cock.

"Look at how beautiful you two are! I could not have asked for a lovelier pair of girls for myself..."

Jakuchō pulled Miku up, bringing her lover in for a kiss. As they made out, Jakuchō's tongue swirling around the younger girl's mouth, she hit her climax.

"Ugggh, yes! Take it, take it all!"

Jakuchō erupted, her cock twitching wildly as she filled Aimi's unprotected little pussy with a huge load of sperm. Miku watched the jizz leak from her friend's stuffed cunt, lithe fingers darting in to scoop some up. She licked it clean, delighting in the tangy, salty flavor of the mixed juices. She squirmed, her own cunt throbbing as she long to be fucked. To her delight Miku felt a finger prodding her pussy, the appendage wriggling into her as she spread her legs.

Jakuchō finger-fucked Miku, bringing the girl to a hard, swift orgasm. Once both of her lovers were satisfied Jakuchō pulled them close, showering her two lovers with kisses and praise.

-----------------------------------------

Each day the trio grew closer, reveling in their simple, yet fulfilling, lives. Their days were perfect, a harmonious blend of incredible sex, satisfying farm work and enjoyable evenings.

It was in the middle of the third week after Aimi's deflowering that Miku awoke before dawn, her abdomen clenching as she fought the urge to vomit. She ran outside, emptying the contents of her stomach into the dewy grass. She looked down at her naked body, at the small bump just starting to show, and she smiled.

-----------------------------------------

Five months had passed since Aimi had become Jakuchō and Miku's shared lover, and now she too was with child. Jakuchō had planted her seed in both girls, loving the way their breasts swelled and hips rounded as they carried her children.

Miku was nearly due, drops of milk constantly leaking from her tits. To alleviate her discomfort Jakuchō and Aimi had taken to milking her each morning and evening, their dexterous fingers helping empty her breasts. It was right after one of these sessions, Miku half asleep now that she had been tended to, that Jakuchō proposed an idea. It had been building in her mind for awhile, and she thought her lovers would approve.

"Girls, I have decided what I want for my birthday."

Two pairs of expectant eyes turned to her, Miku and Aimi equally brimming with curiosity. Jakuchō pulled them both to her, her strong arms encircling her family.

"I want to wed both of you. I know that we cannot have a sanctioned ceremony, but that means nothing to me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you both, as my wives. Will you two marry me?"

In tandem the girls squealed, both of them flinging their arms around Jakuchō.

"Yes!"

"Of course!"

Their cries were simultaneous, and by the next evening preparations were complete. The girls had set up the space, decorating a natural tree archway with dozens of flowers, and they had styled each other's hair in a traditional wedding updo. When Jakuchō walked down the path, rounding the bend where the arch was, she inhaled sharply.

Her soon-to-be-wives were stunning.

Mimu and Aimi were naked, their preferred state, and they had done their hair and makeup perfectly. They stood facing each other, hands clasped and swollen bellies pressed together as they kissed. They were swearing themselves to the other as well, as wife and wife, and Jakuchō had to wipe a tear from her eye at the heartfelt scene before her.

She gave them a few more moments before approaching, a small gift for each of them clasped in her hands. She had carved a beautiful hair comb for Aimi, the wood inked carefully with tiny, delicate birds. For Miku she had a ring, one that had been her mother's, and she wanted her first wife to have it.

When Jakuchō bestowed her gifts the girls loved them, ooohing and ahhhing over the special items. Then their ceremony commenced, Jakuchō swearing herself to Miku, then Aimi, in turn. She loved both of her wives, and couldn't wait for the rest of their lives.

12