All Comments on 'MIL Sits on My Lap in the Car Ch. 02'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uover 2 years ago

The reason I follow you is that I love what you write. This is no exception. Your writing stimulates my imagination. I have to wonder if sometime in the near future, Rachel will turn to Anne and ask, "Now that you're fucking my husband, why don't you just come live with us?"

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 2 years ago
nice

another chapter with him doing "repairs" at her place would be nice.

bare5747bare5747about 2 years ago

Loved the story and hope that it continues in the future with the MIL and son in law meeting all the time for sex then eventually all three having fun together.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

Another fun read. Perhaps another chapter or two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why can these never end with the wife saying did you enjoy fucking my mom ?

RodzzzRodzzz11 months ago

The first part was good, but the second part was just a carbon copy of the first hence begging one to question the reason for its existence.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I would go for my mil riding my cock in the backseat during a couple of 3 hour road trips.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES