MIL Sits on My Lap in the Car Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head in disbelief, and then I offered up a silent prayer. Somebody was watching over us. To me, what Anne had said, was only one step removed from, 'Rub my clit', but we'd got away with it.

"Jake, rub it hard, And Mother, tell him where to do it."

That was too much for Anne, I had to put my free hand over her mouth to stifle a laugh.

My fingers were now out of her, and they were sticky with her juices. I was searching for that little lump. Her pearl. It was hidden under her labia, and I had to burrow down into those meaty folds to find it. It was already out of its hood, ready for me to play with it.

When my finger moved across it, she purred, and then she said, loud enough for Rachel to hear as well, "Lower." Then, when I'd touched it again, she made a noise that was difficult to describe, but I knew what it meant. I had found her sweet spot. And in case I hadn't realized the significance of that sound, she spoke to confirm it.

"That's it, keep your finger there."

"Jake, that's good. Now rub it hard."

"Yes Rachel."

Anne's clit was now not just getting hard, it was getting fast as well. I was on a mission to make her come as quickly as possible. I knew from the last time when we were in the back seat of the car, that my Mother-in-law liked to come twice. This one, with my fingers, was for her. The next one, after she's had some time to recover, is for both of us. That's when I'll fuck her, and hopefully, we'll climax together.

As I moved her closer to her orgasm, I realized that there was a problem, and it's one that I should have anticipated. Anne was loud when she reaches it. She can even be a screamer. Rachel will understand some noise. I'm supposed to be working on a knot in her Mother's leg, and that would be painful. However, Anne screaming out with pleasure when she comes would be too much.

With my mouth close to her ear, I said, "You need to keep the noise down. Do you understand?"

That got nothing back from her, and she was continuing to moan, and she was getting louder. I tried again, "You need to..."

It was too late, her body had gone rigid. Then it all went crazy. All the boxes around us started shaking, and Anne was screaming. And for a few seconds, the car seemed to be out of control. What on earth was going on? Then Rachel spoke, and I got an answer.

"A blowout. That was scary, I almost screamed as well."

I couldn't believe it. There must be a patron saint for, 'Giving your Mother-in-law a climax in the back of a car while her Daughter is driving', and today they were taking care of us.

While Rachel slowly brought the car to a stop, I pulled Anne's bra and top back down so that her tits were covered, and then I made sure that her skirt was over her legs. When she got out of the car she was still recovering from her climax, but I wasn't worried. If her Daughter was to notice anything, then she would assume it was because of what we had just experienced when the tyre had blown.

It was almost shredded, but it didn't look as if the rim was damaged. Rachel had done well to keep control of the car, I'm not sure that I'd have been able to manage it. Fortunately, it was on the passenger side, so I'd be out of the way of any passing vehicles while I changed it. And because I'd done this before, I knew what to do, and so it wouldn't take me long to change the tyre. But first I needed to get to the spare, and that was easier said than done, because it was underneath Anne's belongings.

Fifteen minutes later, it was all done, and we were ready to go. I was excited, because I knew what was going to happen next. Very soon, my big cock would be deep up her sweet pussy.

But I was wrong!

After turning the engine on, Rachel didn't immediately drive off. And then, after a few seconds, she turned the key, and the engine stopped.

"Jake, it might be better if I sit in the back with my Mother. I'm a bit nervous after that blowout."

That was understandable, but for selfish reasons, I wanted her to continue driving. And with a bit of luck I might be able to persuade her to do that.

"I'm happy to drive, but won't the confined space make you feel uncomfortable? It might be best if I sit in the back with your Mother."

"Yes, it will be claustrophobic. But I'd prefer that to driving."

It was now time for Anne to say something, but she stayed silent. That angered me. She was OK, because she'd just had a nice climax. She wasn't the one who was frustrated. I was beginning to think that Rachel was right, her Mother was indeed a selfish bitch. But on reflection, that was a harsh thing to say. Anne knew that Rachel was stubborn, so there was no point in trying to persuade her to drive.

For the first half an hour, I was hopeful that Rachel would change her mind. That the confined space would get to her, and we would then change places. But it didn't, and I continued to drive until it was time to eat.

We stopped at, 'The Big Grill', and that was a good choice, because the menu was extensive, and the food was excellent. The only downside was the price. It was expensive.

"This lamb is delicious, would you like to try it?"

I declined Anne's offer. The huge steak on my plate was more than enough for me. And it was what she had between her legs that I wanted, and not what was on her plate. If only that tyre had been sturdier, then my balls would now be empty, and my semen would be seeping out of her pussy.

When we'd finished, I was stuffed. I'd eaten way too much, and what I wanted to do now was to take a nap rather than drive. However, as I was about to get into the car, Rachel said something, and hearing it, gave me a surge of adrenaline. I now wasn't sleepy, I was excited.

"I want to drive."

And I wanted to give her a big hug. When I looked at her Mother, like me, she was struggling to contain her excitement. Fortunately, Rachel had her back towards us, and by the time she'd turned around, we'd managed to compose ourselves.

We'd only travelled a hundred yards, but my hands were already on her breasts. I was making up for lost time. Then, after lifting her blouse and bra up, my fingers were eagerly on her plump nipples.

While pulling on them, I said, "I know that it's difficult for you, but you need to keep the noise down. If you scream again then we're in trouble."

"I'll try. But it's going to be difficult to do that when your big cock is pounding my little pussy."

Rachel then shouted out, "Do you mind if I put the radio on?"

I answered her with a quick no, and then in a low voice, so that only Anne could hear, I said, "As long as you don't sing along. You're tone-deaf."

That made Anne chuckle. Despite our relationship now being a lot more than it should be, we still loved her dearly. However, we were both in agreement about her vocal abilities. She couldn't sing!

The radio was now on, and it was loud. That was good, it would drown out some of the noise that we would be making when we got more passionate. But we still needed to be careful. In a competition between the radio and Anne's scream of pleasure, to see who could be the loudest, then Anne would be the winner every time.

My mouth was now on her nipple, and I was sucking hard. To be able to do that, I'd moved her so that she was sitting sideways on me. It wasn't the ideal position, but turning her completely around so that she was facing me, was too risky. While doing that, if her foot, or indeed any other part of her body, was to touch any of the boxes that were surrounding us, then they might come crashing down.

When I'd started to enjoy her nipple again, I was expecting it to satisfy me for a long time, but after only a few minutes I wanted more than that. I wanted her juicy pussy.

"I'm going to move you back so that I can finger you."

"That sounds good, but putting your big cock deep up my pussy would be better."

I couldn't argue with that. But in my enthusiasm to get her into position for fucking, I moved her too quickly, and her foot hit one of the boxes. It had just been a glancing blow, but it was enough to make it wobble, and for it to then fall on top of us. Anne screamed, and this time it was from pain rather than pleasure.

That got, "What the fuck?" from Rachel, and then the car started to slow down.

Seconds later, three more landed on top of us. Fortunately, by the time we'd stopped, I'd managed to cover my Mother-in-law's tits with her bra and blouse.

If when Rachel had opened our door, we'd been expecting sympathy, or even concern, then we would have been disappointed, because all we got was laughter.

Five minutes later, we were driving off. Except for some bruises, we weren't injured. The boxes that had fallen down were now stacked again. We were back to normal, so we could now fuck.

When she lifted herself up, so that I could get my cock out, she was careful not to disturb anything. As soon as it was out, my hands were on her waist, lifting her even higher.

As I lowered her onto my cock, she started to purr. And as I went deeper into her, that purring got louder. She was the cat that had got the cream!

She was now sitting on my lap, with all of my eight inches inside her. I was impressed, she was a small woman, but she'd managed it, and without complaining. But we shouldn't stay like this for long, we needed to fuck before something else happened. First it had been a burst tyre, and then the boxes had fallen onto us. What next? Perhaps an earthquake or a lightning strike. I offered up a silent prayer to our patron saint for ten minutes of peace.

Two minutes into our allotted time, and it was all going well. We were into a nice rhythm. I was repeatedly lifting her up, and then lowering her back down onto my cock. She was moaning every time it stretched her pussy, and I was grunting every time it was deep inside her. And I loved the feel of her pussy lips, as they gripped my cock as I went in and out of her. However, there was one thing that was stopping it from being perfect. Rachel was singing along to the radio. But then she suddenly stopped, and the radio was turned off.

"Next week, I'm going out with my friends, would you like to come?"

From her Mother, Rachel got, "Yes please," and just for me, she said, "I always like to come."

That spurred me on, and I was now trying to make that happen, by fucking her harder and faster. That was dangerous, because the radio was off and Rachel was talking to us. But I was almost past caring. My cock was now in control, and it was desperate to reach it, and nothing, not even an earthquake or a lightning strike, was going to stop it from doing that!

"So are you sure that it's OK for me to come?"

Anne then got a quick yes from Rachel, and a quick stroke from me. That stroke turned out to be a mistake, because after receiving it, she uttered a long moan that was way too loud. And Rachel was now stopping the car.

When she was out of the car, her Mother was still impaled on my cock. I'd been too shocked to act, and now I was waiting for her to open our door. What she was about to see would shock her, and I knew that I would get all of the blame. That was unfair, but I would be a gentleman and accept it without complaining.

But surprisingly, our door didn't open, and Rachel was now walking quickly away from the car. And it looked as if she was heading towards, 'Paul's Perfect Pizzas.'

I didn't know why she was doing that, but I didn't care. All that concerned me now, was emptying my balls into my Mother-in-law's sweet pussy, before her Daughter got back to the car.

I'd been fucking her hard before, but that was nothing compared to what I was doing now. It could be described by one word, and that word was 'brutal'.

And now, because we were alone, Anne didn't have to hold back. She wasn't just loud, she was deafening.

I'd asked for ten minutes, but I was short-changed because it ended with at least three to spare. She climaxed first, and her scream, when her orgasm was at its height, was memorable. It was still going on when I started to spurt into her. When I'd finished, all I wanted to do was to stay still and get my breath back. Repeatedly lifting her up and down had been exciting, but it had also been a workout, and I was now tired. But this wasn't the time for relaxing. It was the time for action. We needed to be covered up, and composed, before Rachel got back. And Anne was still out of it.

Fortunately for us, Rachel was away for a long time, so when she did eventually get back to the car, we were ready. There was nothing to give us away, except for a slight smell of sex, but that could be mistaken for the natural smell from two bodies being close together.

"Sorry about that, but the lamb that I ate upset my stomach, so I needed the bathroom. Fortunately for me, we stopped outside a pizza place, so I could use their restroom."

We were both sympathetic towards her, and both of us were also relieved. Her not feeling well at that specific time had enabled us to finish fucking without being caught.

For the next half an hour, we travelled in silence, and then Rachel spoke.

"I don't find the driving hard work, but I do find it boring. It must be the same for you two, squashed into that small space, and nothing to do."

We knew that we should have agreed with her, but what she'd said was very funny to us, because we had definitely not been bored, so we laughed, and it was loud enough for her to hear.

"Why was that so funny?"

One day, perhaps when I've had too much to drink, I might tell her!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12