All Comments on 'MIL Sits on My Lap in the Car'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice premise.

Too much in the way of acrobatics in the rear seat, with a stuffed-full car. Turned around facing him? Not really.

Would have preferred more in the way of teasing. There was plenty of opportunity to tease and edge his cock with her hand/s, and get him to the point that he'd do anything to cum.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 3 years ago

I certainly want to hear more about this relationship PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crazy what things make an impression but you had me at long nipples and big meaty pussy lips, both features of 2 past girlfriends. The one with the nipples could cum just from extended play with them and the one with the meaty lips? They were just fun to watch, wrapped around my cock as I'd move in and out of her pussy. We called them her meat curtains and they added a whole new feeling to both her and to my cock, as they stretched and grabbed me on the out stroke. Need more stories about this relationship!

MoondancerNYMoondancerNYalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed it! I would like to see more of these three characters as they find ways to have sex in difficult situations

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story please write the next part soon as I loved it

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Great Change Up

Very enjoyable and I want more. It's usually mom and son or father and daughter, this was a very nice change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Total lack of credibility and yet another 8 inch dick. Some immature readers might appreciate it.

TabooTales1TabooTales1almost 3 years ago

If she can turn around like that, there is enough room for her to sit elsewhere so I thought it ruined the story. Good writing, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great story. I gave it 5 stars, but wish I could give it 10. The only thing I didn't like was the incorrect use of the term "pet peeve". Pet hate? WTF is that? I have never heard it spoken that way before. For the next chapter reveal that Rachel actually knew what her mom and husband were doing because she was staring at them through the rear view mirror and fingering herself the entire time. If this isn't true then make it so because in every single mother/mother in law back seat story they never once reveal that the driver knew what was going on. It is extremely unlikely not to know when a woman has reached climax when she screams in a car with the radio turned off and no torrential rain to cover up the noise. Anyway, I loved the story so much I might just get married so I can have my own mother in law backseat adventure.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Love it. More chapters please. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I found it enjoyable. Wish more teasing of MIL lower half. How tight was her skirt? What style were her panties? Etc. I know reader imagination is key but is highten by detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Between the all to common scenario and the stupid and unnesisary acrobatics (that position would have taken up more room) dropped you from a rushed tail to a disliked one. At least you know how to write in English but your story needs developing.

lord_jefelord_jefealmost 3 years ago

OK, to Mr Anonymous, "pet peeve" is a common phrase. If you never heard it before, then I'm assuming you didn't grow up in the US. Second, to the author - this is a common plot, & you did it justice. My only problem stems from that in a car, especially an over full one, there's not a lot of room. I first question how did the wife not smell it? My second question is how could 2 people & an object large enough to block the view fit behind the drivers seat? I did find the rain pounding on the car useful, but if she had pulled over, she probably would have warned her passengers.

As I said before though it was an enjoyable read, & I too often question incorrect grammar & punctuation on signs.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 3 years ago

I love the sitting-on-the-lap stories - this one was excellent!

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

The story pokes fun at a very familiar story line. And if anyone is unsure that the humor is intentional and on target, Chris99999 throws in a wonderful, if totally off subject, "pet peeve."

Very enjoyable, very entertaining and I'm still smiling.

THANKS

whisperinginthegrasswhisperinginthegrassalmost 3 years ago

I very much enjoyed this story. Thank you for a great effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Just somethings didn't make sense. Like taking her panties off whIle she was sitting facing him in the back seat? What?

Toriahot13Toriahot13almost 3 years ago

It was pretty good, but felt it would have been better if on way home his wife asked him how did he enjoy fucking her mom. And if she told him that she set it up with her mom for him to do so

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please cut the crap about how every guy in these stories has a 7/8/9/10 inch dick...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good! Liked the humor too. Got a couple of good LOL's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No mention of the smell of sex? Very hard to believe Rachel would have missed that—-especially in a torrential rain storm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish that could have been me in that excellent story. My mind went into overdrive imagining the scene's your writing took me through!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/28/2021) This was a different take on the sitting on his lap theme and IMO, was well done. It was an enjoyable read. Those who constantly nitpick on this theme just don't get it. It's funny, ridiculously impossible and what's most important, it's erotic. Cheating on a clueless spouse right under their nose in the back of a car while they're driving is erotic. 5 stars from me. :)

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/28/2021) This was a different take on the sitting on his lap theme and IMO, was well done. Those who constantly nitpick on this theme just don't get it. It's funny, ridiculously impossible, and most importantly it's erotic. Cheating on a clueless spouse in their car while they're driving is quite naughty (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Hot story, well written but needs a sequel. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

we need a sequelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of my favorites. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and what looks to be the beginning of a new friendship. And hopefully lots more stories.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 2 years ago

I love “riding on lap” stories and this was a good one.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

This was a fun read. Heading to chapter 2 now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. REALLY wish I could have experienced one just like it.

acebopacebopover 1 year ago

Sneaky sex is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You had me at cock in the mother in law.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.