MIL Sits on My Lap in the Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a straight face, I declared, "That was easy!"

Thankfully, the radio was louder than her laughter.

I'd turned her around so that I could suck her nipples, but before I could do that, she surprised me by putting her mouth on mine.

For the next few minutes we kissed passionately. When we stopped, we were both breathless. For what seemed like an eternity, we locked eyes, and then she spoke.

"I know that you think that I don't like you, and that I never have. But that's not true. It took me a while to understand why I was nasty to you. My Daughter had you, but I couldn't. I was jealous."

But that didn't explain why she was nasty to Harry, but I wasn't stupid enough to say that. However, what she had said, had explained why we were now being intimate. When we had started, I hadn't asked why. I was a typical male. When sex is offered, you take it, even when it's with your Mother-In-Law!

But what should I say to her? I didn't know, then, with a sudden insight, I did. She'd want to hear the truth.

"You're right. At times you have treated me badly. I thought that it was because you didn't think that I was good enough for Rachel. But despite that, I've always found you attractive. No, more than that. I've always wanted to fuck you."

She opened her mouth to speak, but then she quickly closed it. And I knew why, like me, she was eager to continue.

My first suck was tentative, but the next was so hard that it made her gasp. And I kept on doing it. Only stopping so that I could switch nipples. And that was often.

"This is good, but there's another part of my body that needs to be played with."

She'd said it in a seductive voice. I knew where that place was, but I decided to act dumb. And for me, that wasn't a difficult thing to do.

"Your feet?"

"No, guess again."

"Your legs?"

"Wrong again. As Bill Clinton might say, 'Close, but no cigar'."

That made me laugh, and I only just managed to keep the volume down.

"I give in. You tell me."

"My wet pussy,"

When my hand went between her legs, she opened them. That took some of her weight off my cock, which was a relief, but more importantly, it gave me better access to her pussy. As my fingers touched her panties, Rachel spoke.

"It's decision time. Stop now for a quick break or carry on. I'm easy."

I said, in a loud voice, so that Rachel could hear as well, "Anne, do you want to stop now."

Just to me, she said, "No way. I want your fingers deep up my pussy and your thumb on my clit."

Her Daughter got from her, "I think we should carry on."

So we didn't stop. Rachel hadn't asked me what I wanted to do, but I didn't mind. I was happy with the decision, and why wouldn't I be? Instead of taking a break, I was now going to be fingering a sweet pussy.

I wanted her panties off, but not yet. Exploring her covered pussy was exciting me, so I was happy for them to stay on for now.

She'd said that her pussy was wet, and the proof of that were her heavily stained white panties. And as I moved my fingers along her slit, the damp patch got even bigger. While I was doing that, she'd moaned, and she moaned again, but louder, when my fingers moved higher up so that they were on her clit. But was I actually touching her clit? I wasn't sure. Her lips were large, so it might just be part of them that I was pressing down on. It was now time to take her panties off.

While pulling on them, I said, "These need to come off."

After she'd put her knees up to her chest, I lifted her up, and she pulled them down to her thighs. I then put her back on my lap. But too quickly, because she lost her balance. Her back hit some of the boxes. They wobbled, but fortunately they stayed in place.

"What happened?"

I didn't know what to say to Rachel, but thankfully her Mother did.

"My fault. I was stretching my legs, and I hit a box."

"Next time be more careful. But do you want me to stop?"

We both said no at the same time, and a lot louder than was necessary. Rachel thought that was funny, so she laughed. However, if she'd given it a bit more thought, she might have speculated on why we were so eager to stay in that cramped place. And she was a clever person, so she might have come up with the right answer.

I took my time pulling her panties down from her thighs to her ankles, because we couldn't afford any more mistakes.

Her panties were now off, and I was seeing a part of my Mother-In-Law that I never expected to see. Her naked pussy.

I'd been right about her lips. They were large. And I would enjoy pulling on them, but frustratingly, I was going to be denied the ultimate pleasure. Having them in my mouth. Then I almost laughed when I realized something. They were so large that they should come with a health warning.

'*** Danger, choking hazard! ***

I'd spent enough time looking at her pussy, it was now time to finger her. But just when my fingers were at her opening, Rachel spoke again. And this time, before doing it, she turned the radio off.

"I'm surprised that you haven't got cramp. If that was me in the back, then I'd be suffering with it by now. Are your legs OK?"

I didn't know if she was asking me or her Mother. But it didn't matter, because neither of us were having any problems with our legs. So when I said yes, I was answering for both of us.

"No, I've got some cramp in my right calf."

I was stunned. Even if that was true, she should have kept her mouth shut. Rachel would now stop the car. Her Mother, sitting facing me, and with no panties on, would take some explaining.

"As soon as I can find a suitable place, I'm going to stop."

Her Mother would be OK. Rachel would forgive her, but I was a dead man.

"No, that won't be necessary. I just need Jake to massage it. What I want is for his fingers to go deep into the muscle."

"I won't stop, but tell me if it gets worse. Jake, I want you to help my Mother. Will you do it?"

That got a quick yes from me, because it wasn't her calf muscle that she wanted my fingers to go deep into, it was her pussy. She was playing a dangerous game, but I was happy to join in.

When my two fingers pushed into her, she groaned. And Rachel heard her.

"Did he go in too deep?"

"No, it's what I needed. And he should keep on doing it."

"Jake, please do what Mother has asked."

I almost laughed. Without knowing it, she'd just given me permission to finger her Mother. And that's what I was doing now, with an enthusiasm that was making Anne very excited.

While I moved my fingers inside her wet pussy, I was looking at her. Her eyes were closed, and she was biting on her lip to keep the noise down. The expression on her face said pain, but I knew that it was really pleasure. I was enjoying it as well. What man doesn't, when his fingers are in a responsive pussy? But I'd enjoy it a lot more if my cock was getting some attention.

My free hand was now on my zip, and I was about to pull it down, when her face suddenly changed. And I knew why, because I'd seen that same expression lots of times before. It was how Rachel looks when she is about to come.

It had taken me by surprise, but I don't know why. My two fingers had been going deep inside her, and I'd been rubbing her clit with my thumb. So her reaching it was inevitable.

It could have been a disaster, and it almost was. But we were very lucky. While I was fingering her, she'd managed to keep the noise down. Just the occasional moan, but not loud enough so that Rachel could hear. But now, while she was climaxing, she had no control over it. I'd managed to suppress some of it, by putting my hand over her mouth, but she'd still been loud.

So how had we got away with it? By some miracle, seconds before Anne had come, Rachel had turned on the radio, and because it was her favourite song, she'd turned the volume up.

Rachel singing along to Born In The U.S.A. had saved our bacon!

When it had finished, she turned the volume down, and then she declared, "I enjoyed that."

But not as much as her Mother had enjoyed climaxing!

When I make Rachel come with my fingers or tongue, it's never enough for her. She always wants to be fucked to a second one. Was her Mother like that? She was twenty years older than her Daughter, so one might be enough for her. Was it going to end now, with her being satisfied, and me being left hanging? I needed to know.

When Anne opened her eyes, I asked, "What happens now?"

"Do you want to come?"

Now that was a silly question, and

I thought about saying no, but I decided against it because she might think that I was being serious.

"Yes please. And I'm willing to beg."

That made her chuckle.

"I want to fuck you."

"No. Doing it in the car is too risky, and it's too soon for me. I need time to recover. That was wonderful, but it took a lot out of me. Sorry, you can't have my pussy. It's my hand or nothing."

Before, fortune had favoured her. Bruce singing his anthem had masked her noisy climax. But now, fortune was against me.

"We're stopping in a couple of minutes. I need to pee, and I need a coffee. But not at the same time."

Then she laughed at her weak joke. But we didn't join in, we were too busy sorting ourselves out.

This time, when Rachel opened the door, and Anne got off my lap, my cock was already limp. On being told that we were stopping, all I was concerned about was turning Anne around, and getting her fully dressed. Climaxing was now the last thing on my mind.

As we walked towards Carls Coffee Shop, I had two questions. The first one being, had we really managed it in only two minutes? I still couldn't believe it, but we had, and without Rachel noticing. My second question was to Bob and Carl, and it was regarding a pet hate of mine.

"Why is there no apostrophe?"

This was supposed to be a quick stop, but the coffee was so good that it had to be savoured. Carl's grammar might be poor, but his coffee was excellent. It was forty five minutes before we left the Coffee Shop. Rachel went ahead, while I waited for Anne to come out of the Restroom. When she did, she had something in her hand. She then handed it to me.

"Put it in your pocket."

It was her panties. And her taking them off could only mean one thing. We were going to fuck!

I now wanted us to hold hands, and then run to the car. The sooner we got there, the sooner we could start. But even if I could persuade Anne to do that, Rachel wouldn't just think we were being silly, she would be suspicious.

As soon as we were in the car, my hands were on her, but she brushed them off.

"Wait!"

She'd said it in a low voice, almost a whisper, but the tone of it told me that I shouldn't try again. When she was ready to start, she'd let me know. After five minutes, I was still waiting. Had she changed her mind? I was about to ask her, but before I could, she said, "Rachel, will we be stopping again?"

"No, we should be there in just over an hour. And we can manage that without having to stop."

Her Daughter got, "OK," but for me, she said, "That's plenty of time. Now what are you waiting for?"

I was tempted to point out that she was the one that had delayed it, but that would be silly. I didn't want an argument, I wanted to fuck. I might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I did know when to keep my mouth shut.

This time, when my hands were on her, she didn't brush them off. Instead, she was lifting her blouse up for me. As eager as I was to get my cock inside her, I was happy to wait a little while longer.

What was supposed to be a taster before the main meal, was becoming more than that. My hands had now been on her nipples for at least ten minutes, and both of us were reluctant to move on. That was understandable. They weren't just long and thick, they were also responsive. When I rolled them between a finger and thumb, she moaned. But pulling on them, was driving her crazy. Fortunately, the radio was on, and it was loud. It was drowning out the noises that she was making. She definitely had special nipples. The best that I had ever seen?

Lexi, my first serious girlfriend, had big tits. They were melons, topped with prominent nipples. We dated when we were both eighteen, and when we eventually fucked, it was the first time for both of us. It wasn't memorable, because neither of us were experienced. However, her big nipples were memorable, and up to now, they have always been the best that I have ever enjoyed. But not anymore!

We had an hour, but if we weren't careful, we might easily run out of time. We might arrive without knowing it, because we were so engrossed in what we were doing. Aunty might open the car door, eager to see her Sister. And she would see her, bouncing up and down on her Son-In-Law's big cock!

But was there time to turn her around, so that I could suck on her nipples again? A minute or two would be enough for me. Then I nearly laughed. When my mouth was on her I would be reluctant to stop. Two minutes could easily become ten, or even fifteen. No, it was time to fuck her.

Then, with immaculate timing, Anne said, "Put your cock in me."

Great minds think alike. Or is it, fools never differ?

My cock was now out, and if it could speak, it would say, "What took you so long?"

And it would have a valid point. It had been trapped in my trousers for a long time. But now it wasn't just joining in, it was the star of the show.

Getting it out had been the easy part. She'd lifted herself off me, and I'd quickly done it. Now she'd have to go even higher so that I could get my cock to her opening. She managed it, but only because I'd lifted her up

The head of my cock was now parting her big lips. Then, in my eagerness to get inside her, I lowered her too quickly.

"Fuck!"

And Anne hadn't just said it, she'd shouted it out. When the radio was suddenly turned off, I knew that we were in trouble.

"Are you OK?"

I didn't know what to say, but I knew that I had to say something, and say it now, because she was slowing down. I might be panicking, but fortunately for both of us, my Mother-In-Law wasn't.

In a calm voice, she said, "It's that cramp again. And I'm sorry about the bad language. I'm OK now, so there's no need to stop."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Jake, you need to go deep into her, and keep on doing it. Don't stop until she is satisfied."

"OK I'll do that."

I then held my breath, only releasing it when the car started to speed up. I was impressed with Anne. I'd suddenly dropped her onto an eight inch cock, and after the initial shock, she'd quickly composed herself.

Rachel then turned the radio back on. I'd managed to reply without laughing, but it had been difficult. Before, she had given me permission to finger her Mother. But now it was even better. She'd just given me permission to fuck her Mother, and to not stop until she'd reached it!

When I put my hands under her bottom, she said, "I've never had a cock as big as this before. I like it, it's what my pussy needs, but I also need time to get used to it."

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle with you."

And I was. I was fucking her slowly. Despite it being quite an effort to keep lifting her up, and then putting her back down onto my lap, I didn't mind. The pleasure I was getting from going deep into my Mother-In-Law's juicy pussy was worth it. It was as if it had been made specially to fit my cock. And because my cock was thick, there was tightness to her pussy.

But what about Anne, was she enjoying it, or enduring it? If you could hear the noises that she was making, then you wouldn't need to ask. When she wasn't moaning, she was either grunting or gasping. Sometimes she was even purring. It was good for me, but it was even better for her.

When I speeded up, she responded by becoming noisier. Normally I like that. The louder the better. I don't want a woman that stays silent, I want a woman that lets herself go. But this wasn't the place to do that. Fortunately, Rachel likes her music loud, and if it's a song that she knows, she always sings along with it. But if her Mother was any louder, then that would not be enough to keep us safe. And we were about to find out if that was true, because my balls had just tightened, and she was making a strange noise. Both of us were about to come.

What should you do in situations like this? You should stop. It's too risky to carry on. But of course, you don't do that, because neither of you are in control, your cock and her pussy are!

We reached it together. When I started to spurt into her, I grunted loudly, and she screamed. But who was banging on the car? It took me a few seconds to realize what was happening. We'd suddenly driven into torrential rain, so bad, that Rachel had to stop the car. It was deafening. But it was over in a couple of minutes, and then we were on our way again. Somebody was definitely watching over us, because the noise that the rain had made had drowned out our noise. Even my Mother-In-Law's scream.

But had that spoiled it, putting us off when we were reaching it? No way. My climax was long and satisfying, with an intensity that made it one of my best ones ever. But what about Anne? It had certainly been a long one. She had only stopped whimpering when we had started driving again. But had it been a big one? I would ask her about it.

"How was it for you?"

"Wonderful."

"So the rain didn't spoil it?"

Her response creased me up, because it was so funny. And I didn't care if Rachel heard me laughing.

She'd said, in all seriousness, "What rain?"

When I explained it to her, she also thought that it was funny, so she laughed as well. Rachel would have heard us, but she must have been concentrating on the driving, because she didn't say anything.

As expected, as soon as we arrived, Aunty came out to meet us. When she opened our door, she was shocked to see her Sister sitting on my lap. But she would have got a bigger shock if she'd opened the door twenty minutes earlier, when we were fucking!

We only stayed the one night. Before leaving in the morning, we promised Anne that when she'd bought a new place, we'd drive her to it. And she had promised that next time she would take fewer things, so that we would all be able to have a seat. She had sounded convincing, but even as she was saying it, I knew that it wouldn't happen. That she would find some excuse for taking too much.

And that would mean that she had to sit on my lap again!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12