Milana Vayntrub, My New Friend

Story Info
I got to meet Milana Vayntrub at a friend's house.
3.7k words
4.46
19.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zack42
Zack42
48 Followers

Jared's mom is a nice person. She is friendly and has a lot of friends in high places.

It's the first summer after our graduation. Jared and I had spent time with each other before in school, and I knew his mom was friends with some celebrities, (she apparently knew T-Pain before he was famous, and John Mayer was a family friend.) But I really didn't expect a celebrity to be at Jared's house.

We both go to the same local community college, and happen to take the same class. I decided to pull an all nighter at Jared's to get a group project done asap. I drove over to his house, and while we were in the den working on the project a friend of his mom's showed up. Jared and I paid no mind until his mom called us for dinner. We left the den and went upstairs to the kitchen. Rounding the corner I saw a very familiar face. It was Milana Vayntrub! You may recognize her as Lily from AT&T, but I recognized her as a very beautiful woman who also happened to be very hot.

"Oh wow, you're Milana Vayntrub!" I said very stupidly.

She kinda laughed it off, waving her hand in a dismissive manner.

"Oh I'm no celebrity or anything." She said through a laugh. "Just call me Milana though."

Jared's mom piped up from the stove. "She's an old friend of mine, she was in the area so I told her she could stay over here for the night."

"Yeah, my flights had a day break in them so Trinity said I could stay over here for the night!"

"Well cool, I know Mrs. Hollingsworth has some famous friends but I've never met them."

Milana giggled a little at the thought of me calling her "Famous" She stuck her hand out for me to shake.

"Well I'm Milana."

"Jaden." I said as I shook her hand.

"Well you've met me. So you now know a celebrity and I now know a handsome young man."

I blushed hard, turning away a little bit. I wouldn't consider myself handsome at all. My hair is so blonde it hurts to look at. My jawline isn't defined and my eyes are kind of dull. And she says young man like she's so much older than me.the difference between 32 and 19 isn't that great.

Dinner was absolutely delicious. It was a good old fashioned home cooked meal. Baked chicken, beans, mashed potatoes, buttered bread, all so delicious.

"Man this is so good Mrs. Hollingsworth! I said with a stuffed mouth." I swallowed my food before I continued. "But this really would be better if I had just one thing to go with it."

"And what would that be?" Jared's mom said as she anticipated the punchline. She, along with anyone else who knew me, knows that I am a naturally funny person. Or so I am sometimes.

"This just needs one ingredient. One thing that could make the whole meal better, the whole world better, even."

Milana looked genuinely confused at what I was getting at. The potatoes could use a little salt but it wasn't anything too major to make the world better.

"This really needs the new ultra wide band 5g coverage from AT&T."

Trinity rolled back in her chair as she laughed, a little bit of chicken coming out of her mouth. Milana realized that I was making a joke and she giggled to herself for a second before she too started a roaring laugh. I smiled knowing that the joke landed with the pair of them. Jared shook his head and sighed. I guess you can't win them all.

The rest of dinner continued like that, the four of us telling stories and cracking jokes. Milana evn snorted a little at one point. As the meal came to an end, Milana and I volunteered to do the dishes as a way to say thank you for the meal and the stay.

I stood at the sink next to Milana as I scrubbed the dishes she handed me.

"I had a lot of fun tonight at dinner." I said as I smiled.

"I certainly did too. Trinity just knows the most spectacular people." Milana replied as she dried off dishes.

"I wouldn't say spectacular, but you're pretty darned cool Milana."

Milana accepted the compliment and blushed a little as she put away a plate.She looked out the window and said "Hmm" to herself.

"What's up?"

"The neighbors left the light in their backyard shed on. Even though I saw them go inside an hour ago."

"Ah yes. The light that they left. It must mean the British are coming."

That one really hit the nail on the head and Milana doubled over a second later, using her forearms on the kitchen counter to support herself as she laughed. I laughed to myself as I scrubbed a dish. When I finished scrubbing I went to put it on the counter, and realized the counter was wet. Milana was just standing up, wiping a tear from her eyes. Her white shirt was wet all across the breast area, giving me a perfect x-ray view of her large bust, and the bra trying its best to hold it in place.

I realized before Milana and quickly fumbled to find a towel to hand her.

"Your uh, your shirt. Milana your shirt is wet."

Milana just regained composure at this point and saw the problem. She took the towel from me, embarrassed that I just saw through her shirt.

"Thanks, I uh, Imma go change real quick."

Milana changed while I finished the dishes. Down in the den Jared just finished the last bits of the project. It took us way less time than we thought it would. With our project done, and spare time in spades, we decided to sit down and play a game of Mario Kart on his Switch. After a few races Trinity and Milana joined in on a game.

"I don't know how to play, can you teach me Jaden?" Milana asked as she plopped down next to me.

She was wearing a cute shirt with a koala bear that said "Free Hugs" on it. Her hair in a sloppy bun and her feet in bunny slippers, she looked like a cute teenager and not a celebrity. I showed her how to play as she leaned on me and took mental notes. Milana and I beat Jared and Mrs Hollingsworth in a few battle modes before calling it a night.

Jared slept in his room and I slept on the couch, Milana took the spare room and his mom was in her room. I had to use the restroom in the middle of the night, and the bathroom was actually occupied. Milana was coming out right as I showed up. Since it was poorly lit in the hallway it took me a second to realize that she wasn't wearing pants. She had on lacy black underwear that curved beautifully around her thighs and her butt. Milana smiled and ran her fingers across my chest as she walked past. I kind of shuddered as she touched me. I'm sitting here really wondering if I saw an angel or not.

The rest of the night went by fast and I headed home in the morning. Milana was awesome and gave me her number so that I could "Talk to her in the future and make her laugh some more." I drove home and showered and began to unpack my bag. I noticed, however, that I was missing some Nintendo Switch controllers.

"I left them at Jared's house. Of course I did." I said to myself as I picked my phone up to call him."

"Hey man what's up? I think I left my joycons at your place this morning."

"Oh damn that sucks man. I'm actually at my grandparent's right now, I gotta help them with yard work. My mom actually is leaving for Dallas to go shopping at the mall."

"Well crap man, I really wanna play my switch today."

"Milana should still be there, maybe she'll let you in?"

That was all the hope I had so I got in my car and drove to Jared's.

I knocked on the door and heard Milana from the other side.

"Who is it?"

"Hey Milana it's Jaden, I left my controllers over here this morning."

Milana opened the door and I saw a smile beaming across her face.

"Well come on in! I never got a proper goodbye earlier anyways."

I smiled as I walked in the house and grabbed the controllers from the den downstairs. I walked back upstairs where I talked to Milana for a second.

"So where is your flight to?"

"Oh it's out to Philly. I'm shooting an AT&T ad out there."

"Oh cool, I've always wanted to go to Philly. I hear it's cold this time of year."

"Yeah it is, My flight got pushed back a day because of snow."

"Oh so that's why you stayed here last night."

"Yeah I was lucky to have Trinity, hotels are just so expensive and people recognize me and its a whole debacle."

Milana smiled as she tugged a little on the bottom of my shirt. She's wearing some yoga pants and a zip up jacket with her hair on her shoulders.

"But you weren't crazy, which I really appreciate Jaden. And you were funny last night, which I enjoyed."

"Oh it's no big deal, I understand that famous people are just people too, and it's not hard to be nice to someone."

Milana smiled as she gestured out her hands in a way that suggested "Hug?". I leaned forward and met her embrace as we hugged. I don't really know what came over me, but something in my mind told me now or never. I don't know what now or never was, but I grabbed her tighter and sank my lips onto hers. It wasn't my intention to kiss her, the thought never crossed my mind, but here I was doing it.

Milana recoiled a little after my sudden advancement, and I knew I was in the wrong. I pulled away to apologize but to my surprise Milana bit my lip and followed me, as I stopped moving Milana wrapped one hand around my head and pulled me in for another kiss. She went from surprised and taken aback from my sudden advancement to instantaneously ready to keep going as she took the lead. Her eyes closed as she focused on the kiss, she seemed ready and determined to do something, as if a switch had just been flipped inside of her.

I pulled back and now I was the surprised one. Milana opened her eyes and stared at me. I could see in her eyes that there was no way either one of us was getting out of this now. I made my move, She accepted with more ferocity than me, and I was going to accept that.

I was pulled in for another kiss as Milana ran her fingers across my chest. I was running on pure instinct as I put my right hand on her left ass cheek and gripped it firmly. Her ass is so soft and jiggly. One handful of her ass was all I needed to satisfy myself. Milana grabbed my shirt and pulled me in closer. Her teeth pulling on my bottom lip. She wrapped one leg around mine, which brought my sheathed weapon dangerously close to her most vulnerable area.

My left hand ran on its own will as it pulled on the zipper keeping her top on. I freed her breasts from the constraints of her jacket, and tugged it over her shoulders. Milana wasn't wearing a shirt so her bra was the only thing keeping me from my prize. I ran my fingers across her stomach to the bottom of her cleavage. Milana moaned in anticipation as I tauntilized her. I slid my fingers under the entrance of the bra. Milana pulled away from my lips as I softly fondled her right boob. It is large and I can tell she's sensitive. She moaned quiet moans as I ran the length of her breasts. I reached her nipples as she put her mouth on my neck and gave it a suck. I gently squeezed her pink mounds and she sucked harder. Milana was melting in my hands.

My right hand had released her bottom and unclasped her bra. As it fell forward I pulled myself down and took her right nipple in my mouth. Running my tongue across her nipple before ever so gently nibbling on it sent ripples through Milana. I took more of her breast in my mouth before giving it a few hard sucks. Milana shuddered as I did this. I was giving her left breast some attention with my right hand before I switched and suckled on her left boob.

She was on fire and everything I did was making it worse and worse for her. I could tell she wanted to burst and I stopped. Her breasts were amazing, but the ass I caught a glimpse of last night has my full curiosity.

I stood up and undid her pants as fast as I possibly could. MIlana did her best to help me and pulled her underpants down with her jeans. I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around as I got down on my knees. Her ass is eye level with me now. Milana has silky smooth skin and it is soft to the touch, and bounces around with the lightest tap. I put my lips on her round bottom and planted several kisses leading down each cheek. Finally I could wait no more and made my way to her vagina.

She was clean shaven and took care of herself. I brought my tongue up to her lips as I pressed my face farther into her cheeks. I took my time going in and out of her canal, appreciating everything I was touching, feeling, tasting, smelling and seeing. Milana bent forward at the hip which made it easier to get inside of her. My hands went up and around her hips, pulling her waist down and holding her seat on my face. I worked furiously, massaging her as deep as I could, lapping up any sweat and other such juices she was making. Milana shook with a thunderous groan as she came on my face, drenching me in her womanly juices.

I stood up and undid my belt as fast as possible. Milana needed only a second to recover and was on me immediately, helping to free my penis from the pants that hinder me so. Milana managed to get a hold of it before I could get my pants off and stroked it as I pulled the sweats over my ankles. MIlana leaned in and kissed me again. Her tongue moved mine around like a ragdoll, taking charge of the whole parade. Her hand pumped away fast up and down my shaft. I could feel every single atom in every single nerve shaking as she ran her hands down cock. Milana and I could not stand it anymore. I had to get inside of her.

I bent Milana over the counter and spread her legs apart. She wiggled her ass in excitement. I placed my head at the entrance of her hole and prepared to expose her. Milana bobbed up and down, bringing just the lips down to touch the head atop my shaft. I grabbed her waist and slowly pulled myself inside of her.

My penis parted her vagina lips and I could feel her tight, wet pussy squeezing around every inch of my cock. I felt bumps and ridges lining the walls of her canal grip me in a million different places from every angle.

I let out the moan this time as I eased back down. Milana was tensing up with anticipation as she readied herself for another thrust. I bucked my hips, going back into her as far as I could reach. My hands wrapped around her and softly grabbed her breasts. I started to fuck her slowly. I picked up the pace as I began to massage harder and harder in each hand. I worked my way down her breasts to her nipples and twisted them as I pounded away at her ass. Milana was proper screaming now as I worked faster and faster. I gave up on the one at a time thing and started to massage her breasts together as I moved. Faster and faster I pumped until I couldn't take it anymore and came inside of her as deep as I could. My penis head swelled as I emptied everything into her. Milana herself shook as she took a load inside of her womb.

"You. are. Lucky. I'm. on. The pill." She said as she panted against the counter.

I pulled myself out of her and leaned on the counter too.

"I am so sorry Milana. I don't know what in the world came over me. I know we just met and all and you wanted to be friends and I just kissed you out of nowhere."

"Oh hell no. Do not apologize for the best fuck of my life mister. I have had that coming for a long time now. I have needed that for a long time now. I'm giving you a short rest and then we have round two coming up." Milana said in a stern voice that I could tell had a sarcastic undertone to it.

I stood there confused and angry. I was mad at myself for not asking consent and just kissing her. I respect this woman and I just kissed her without asking. But on the bright side she seemed to really really enjoy it. I'm pretty excited to see what "round two" has in store for me.

Milana needed a second, but I was already at full mast again. So Milana started us off this time, getting on her knees and slowly wrapping her fingers around my shaft. She gently stroked as a warmup before wrapping her lips around my head. She gave it a light suck and took in the precum that came forth. Milana ran her tongue the length of my pulsating shaft and then swallowed it whole. She rubbed her tongue around it as she gagged herself. Her head bobbed back and forth wildly and I rolled my eyes back in pleasure. Milana was a goddess with her mouth.

She cut the blowjob short as she sat up on her knees, bringing my shaft even with her bare chest. It didn't take much for her gargantuan boobs to envelope my cock and slowly stroke it. Milana squeezed her tits tightly as she moved up and down. This is absolute torture, I have to do something to speed it up.

I placed my hands on Milana's shoulders as I started to assist her. My hips thrusting back and forth slowly. I moaned out in pleasure as I humbled her breasts. Milana was focusing on her hands, guiding her breasts in circles around me. I took one hand and guided her chin upwards, making eye contact with her. Her big beautiful eyes were easy to get lost in. I saw a look in them that said she was loving this, loving me. I pulled my hips back and Milana grabbed my shaft with her hands. She broke our gaze as she pumped away. I bucked backwards and sent waves of hot, sticky cum all over her breasts. I moaned with pleasure as she used my dick to spread it around on her chest, panting after the workout we both received.

I sat on the couch with Milana draped across my arms. The two of us were naked and dirty, covered in secretions from one another. Milana looked up and met my gaze, I saw stars in her eyes and she probably saw some in mine. I bent down and kissed her. It was a soft, loving kiss that danced across her lips. Not at all like the kisses earlier that saw the two of us shoving tongues down each other's throats. She sat up and wrapped me in a hug, bringing our bare bodies in full contact one last time. Her soft skin was hot against my cold chest, and her warm thighs caressed my stomach.

Milana left for Philly that night, and I headed back to my house. Before I left she gave me one last kiss and made me promise to call her daily. I couldn't see myself saying no to such a beautiful, smart, and amazing woman. She gets done in a week and would like to meet up again, so I have something to look forward to. In the meantime I have some AT&T ads to watch, starring my favorite spokeswoman.

Perhaps my favorite part of this whole story is that 80 percent of it came to me in a dream. The part about my friend's house, and leaving the controllers over there, Milana being the one to let me in, all of it. I took a few deviations and liberties but this mostly is what my unconscious brain cooked up, isn't that cool? Anyways, I'd be interested in making a sequel if anyone would be interested. I know that I only found one story while doing some "Research" for this. Thank you guys for reading and tell me what you thought! Anywhere I could improve? Anything you really liked? Did I give you a new celebrity crush you haven't thought about before? All feedback is appreciated. Thanks guys!

Quick comment, I'd be open to doing something exciting if I were to do a sequel. Maybe some Anal or some mild BDSM. Maybe like a risky public quicky or maybe adapt this story to fit inside my Anna Kendrick stories. You'll notice that I use the same name for both characters because I'm lazy and I'm not good at coming up with names, so it could be an easy tie in. Just food for thought tho.

Zack42
Zack42
48 Followers