All Comments on 'Mile High Club'

by KAnneMeinel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Jealous - I want to join.

obscuredobscuredalmost 13 years ago

Really sweet... really hot... Your story actually inspired a trip to REI today ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
THANKS FOR TELLING IT RIGHT

It's so nice to read a story that is realistic rather than just sex scenes with a couple of connecting sentences. You describe our lives as they are. While your sex scenes are great, it's your reality that makes them so. I look forward to more of your great writing. Thank you.

Christie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOVE IT!!

So full of passion, desire, raw lust and pure love. I love how you write, leading up to a sensual yet hot sexual scene. You truly described how two women make love and fuck all at the same time. That's what I have with my woman...you described how she and I make love and fuck all at the same time. Thanks for writing this and hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I was very turned on. The pacing was perfect, everything was just perfect. The descriptions, the build-up. Beautiful. It was very beautiful.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
enjoying the great oudoors

KAM, I was impressed with the quality of your camping tips. Sensible and safe and having fun. This story is another example of the your superior writing skills.

It amazes me how many other writers get the even the simplest details wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous