Mile High Fuck Club Rita Cosby

Story Info
Mile high fucking with Rita Cosby.
1.3k words
4.08
8.3k
6
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

This is a freaky mile high club fuck parody.

"You're even prettier in person."

"Awww, thank you James, that's very sweet of you."

I was having a nice conversation with my fellow first class flyer, Rita Cosby. I knew her from Fox News and different places. She's a TV and radio news personality and a very nice and quite sexy woman. She's thick, a blonde bbw, with big, natural tits and a very thick ass. She was wearing a tight, white button down blouse and a short, tight blue skirt. She had on blue heels as well. She also had on white stockings.

Her blouse was unbuttoned to just below her very impressive, large tits. Rita looked very sexy. We had a few drinks, she's a good drinker. She was downing them pretty quick. It was fine with me, because it seemed to lower her inhibitions. She was very flirty.

"What's a handsome stud like you doing on this flight?"

I looked her over. She's very pretty. She has beautiful thick lips. They were covered in soft pink lipstick. She was tipsy, but she kept drinking. My cock was getting hard. It and I could sense oncoming pussy. Rita leaned in, sipping her straw, and wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Just flying home to the Big Apple to visit."

"Oh, a New Yorker? Good, you can keep me company on this long, lonely flight. What do you do, Mr handsome New Yorker James?"

"I'm a pornstar."

Rita looked right at me, smiling a very sexy smile.

"Oh really? Well now, you might have to pull it out and prove that to me."

She obviously didn't know who she was flirting with. She was just flirting, but I called her on it... I pulled out my cock, right there.

"Oh my God. That's the nicest cock I've ever seen. My husband's little weiner can't touch that. But, I hope I can."

Rita smiled and wiggled those eyebrows.

"Of course, but only if I can see your big tits."

Ball firmly in her court. She didn't fuck around. She turned to me and unbuttoned her blouse all the way to her waist. She pulled her, even bigger than I thought tits, out of her huge white bra and let them hang there. Fuck, they were nice. No sag at all. Those heavy, huge, natural juggs just sat there, pointing out at me.

"Baby, you need to do porn, with tits like these."

I told her and reached out, cupping them. I didn't ask, but I assumed correctly, that it was ok to play with them. I squeezed them and shook them softly, then hard. Rita moaned and threw her sexy head back, her eyes closed. I rubbed her thick, hard, pink nipples with my thumbs. She moaned again. I kept rubbing them and squeezing those huge tits. Her milk shot out and I leaned over, licking it off her dripping nipples. She grabbed my head and held it to her huge breasts. I sucked them hard, one at a time, squeezing those huge udders and sucking them insanely hard. I chewed softly on her nipples and sucked her milk out greedily. I swallowed it all down. I looked at her, leaning in and softly kissing her lips, pulling and shaking those hard nipples. Rita moaned into my mouth. Everyone else was invisible to us. It was just her and I and I wanted this bitch so fucking bad. I rubbed slowly, up and down her white stockings. They were so smooth. She moaned, as I rubbed all the way up and down them, looking into her eyes.

"My turn baby."

She smiled and reached out, grabbing my big fucking cock. It was so damn hard. She stroked it, moaning as she did. We kissed, as she jerked me off. I squeezed and shook those huge cans, her milk oozing out through my fingers.

"Suck it bitch. Show me how much you fucking want it slut."

I leaned back in my seat and watched her lean over, sucking my cock, like an expert. She could suck fucking cock. She told me later it's how she broke into the business. Her mouth and her ass got her quite a few jobs, she said. I can believe it. Her tongue wrapped around my throbbing cock, licking every inch. She jerked my shaft and sucked my head, swallowing my precum, that oozed out. She worked my cock faster, sucking hard, thirsty for my nut. I grabbed her hair and pushed her down on my cock. She smiled around it, loving me forcing my cock down her fucking throat. She took it all in, my big fucking, thick cock wedged down that sucking throat. I fucked it hard. Rita sucked, as I fucked. She tickled my big balls and sucked me as fast as she could. I grunted and blasted her fucking throat with my nut. She sucked every goddamn drop down, as fast as it shot out. She was thirsty for my nut and I fed it to her. I kept pumping that shit down her throat. She swallowed every fucking drop and kept sucking. I just pounded up into her throat. She sucked every inch as hard and hungrily as possible. Her mouth flew up and down my shaft.

"Give it to me baby."

She mumbled around my cock, loving my oral assault.

I fucked up into her mouth and throat harder and fucking faster faster fucking FASTER!! I cum blasted her mouth and throat again. I dumped my second big load into her and she fucking sucked it all down again, jerk in my cock very fast to get it all out. Rita moaned loudly and smiled around my cock, as she swallowed my load again.

We went in the bathroom and I fucked those huge tits, pounding them, as she held them around my cock. They felt so fucking good. I fucked them so goddamn hard we broke the counter. I blasted them with my cream and took pictures of her smiling and licking her tits clean. She smiled big and played with my nut, letting it hang way off of her gorgeous tongue and lapping it up slowly and swallowing it down. She twirled her tongue in it and kissed her tits, coating those gorgeous, thick lips with my jizz.

I fucked her pussy, doggy style, as we looked in the mirror. I smacked that huge ass and Rita screamed out in pleasure, as I drilled that gorgeous, bushy twat, like a sex crazed jackhammer. She squirted four times and I kept drilling her pussy. I pulled out and ate her pussy, sucking out another squirt of pussy nut. I swallowed it down and slammed my cock up her tight ass. She screamed so loud, in pain/pleasure, people gathered around the door. I just opened it and let them watch. Rita didn't care, she was having too much fun with my cock to care. She squirted five times from my anal assault. I thumped that thick ass, all the way in and out, for 45 minutes. No one are if we occupied one of the restrooms that long. They were filming it and taking pictures of us fucking. We put on a helluva show for them. I finally dumped my jizz up her tight ass. I smacked it the whole time I was pumping it full of cream. Rita just screamed and moaned. She came twice more, as I rubbed her large, hard, pink clit.

Rita sucked me off two more times in front of everyone. I blasted once in her mouth and the other on her face. A couple of stewardesses licked her face clean. I gave Rita her first piss facial, covering that sexy face and those awesome tits with my warm piss. She swallowed the rest down happily. She even took selfies of her swallowing my piss and sucking me dry.

It was a great flight. We have fucked a bunch since then. She even took me on vacation with her. She told her loser husband that it was a business trip, so he didn't go. We fucked and sucked like crazy the whole two weeks. I'm glad I took that flight and I'm sure as hell glad I visited the... Mile High Fuck Club Rita Cosby.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers