Mile High MILF Pt. 01

Story Info
A chance meeting at the airport leads to instant passion.
1.5k words
4.4
11.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting for a flight isn't usually fun but on this day Lincoln would find out different. Arriving at the airport for a flight to Vegas for a little R&R, he wasn't surprised to see how busy it was. Long lines trailed away from the ticket counters. Thankfully he already had his ticket printed.

The lines through the TSA screening were pretty long but he didn't care because his attention was diverted by seeing the sexiest woman in the room standing in the next line. She made eye contact with the most stunning blue eyes he'd ever seen. She smiled at him with full pouty red lips and he could feel himself getting hard in his pants. Just in time for a pat down by security.

It was only when he heard "Next in line!" that he could look away from her eyes. What he saw next made him even harder. She was the perfect example of a MILF. Her sexy smile and penetrating blue eyes were framed by silky brunette hair. As his gaze traveled lower, it was clear she was blessed with an amazing set of tits. Her thick nipples making tents in her almost transparent sundress. She had the type of hips that say "Grab me and hold tight while you pound me". As she turned to move forward in line he was able to take in her big beautiful ass. If Lincoln thought his cock couldn't get any harder, he was wrong. She smiled at him, looked directly at the growing situation in his pants and then winked and licked her lips.

When it was their turns, they watched each other get searched, never breaking eye contact. There was a smoldering heat in the cool blue of her eyes. Like a blue torch flame. You don't have any idea how hot it is until it touches you. He could tell that she liked being watched and touched. Her nipples stood out like giant gum drops against the sheer fabric of her dress.

She watched with a hungry look as it was Lincoln's turn to be searched, her eyes focusing on the obvious bulge in his pants. A look that did not go unnoticed by even the TSA employee searching him.

Finally having cleared the screening area, they both started for the same gate. Still no words had passed between them, all communication was by eye contact which was very intense. Lincoln slowed his walk a bit so he could properly admire her perfect full ass wiggle under her dress. Her legs were strong with nicely toned thighs and sculpted calves. Lost in the euphoria of the vision of beauty walking ahead of him, her perfume hitting pleasure spots in his brain.

It was at this point that the woman stopped as she reached the end of the check in line. Totally lost in fantasy, Lincoln ran right into the back of her, almost knocking her over. His quick reflexes and strong arms took over, wrapping around her middle from behind. His hands coming to rest underneath her full breasts, as her held her tight to keep her from falling. He could feel the heat from her full ass pressed against his still hard cock.

"I'm so sorry miss! Are you ok?" She looks over her shoulder at him after getting her balance back smiling that same smile.

"Now that you rescued me I'm much better. My name is Katy."

"Hi I'm Lincoln. Glad I could help. Should I let go now?"

"Just a second," Katy practically purred. "I just want to make sure I got my balance back." She gyrated her hips as she pressed against his hard cock. "Mmmm, that feels much better!"

Lincoln could hardly believe this was happening. This woman was a knockout! She then runs her hands down his arms which were still wrapped around her. Her hands coming to rest on top of his. Katy moves his hands up until he is fully cupping both of her breasts, pressing his palms into her rock hard nipples. "I love a man with big strong arms." Pressing hard against his erection she finished with "and a big hard cock!"

"After we check in, can I buy you a drink in the lounge?" Lincoln asked.

"Of course you can. Let's get a booth!" Katy responded with a sexy wink.

Once they were seated in the booth and ordered drinks, the sparks started flying. Katy wasted no time in sliding her hand onto Lincoln's lap, feeling the pulsing muscle trapped in his pants. As he puts his hand on her bare inner thigh, her legs open to grant him access. He trails his fingertips along her silky thigh until he can feel the heat emanating from her panty covered pussy. The closer his hand got to her center, the firmer she rubbed his cock. He hesitates only long enough to see the clear invitation in her eyes. His fingers make contact with satin panties that are soaked with her excitement. The scent of her arousal is so intoxicating that he knows he must have a taste. Katy senses this, knowing what he wants, needs. With a smoldering look in her eye she nods. Lincoln pulls the crotch of her wet panties to the side and drags a single finger up the length of Katy's slit, collecting as much of her essence as he can. Looking her in the eyes, he licks her juice off his finger. She could tell by his reaction that one sample taste would never be enough to satisfy this man seated next to her.

She wasn't wrong. Lincoln immediately hooks his two middle fingers inside her hot wet pussy, quickly finding her g-spot and applies pressure at the same time as his thumb rubs her clit in circles. Her breathing accelerates and her eyes take on a far away look. Katy loses herself in the pleasure and grips Lincoln's arm holding it in place. Her thighs begin to quiver and close tight, trapping his hand before splashing her hot squirt into his palm. Again she locks eyes with him as he licks his hand clean.

Still trembling from the intense public orgasm, Katy leaned to whisper in Lincoln's ear, "I can see how much you enjoy my flavor." She then slides her now dripping wet panties down her legs and off. "Open your mouth." Lincoln quickly complies and Katy proceeds to push her panties into his mouth.

A sultry moan escapes Katy's mouth as she watches Lincoln suck on her panties. She wants to pull his hard cock out and suck him right there but the bartender kept eyeing the couple. An idea quickly forms in Lincoln's mind. Tossing a $20 bill on the table for the untouched drinks, he takes Katy's hand. "I know where we can go."

He remembered seeing a private bathroom normally used as a baby changing spot. This would be perfect, locking door and a big counter top. Once inside they immediately begin to tear at each other's clothes, the need for each other overriding anything else. Locked in a passionate kiss, Lincoln picks Katy up and sits her on the counter, standing between her spread legs. Having only tasted and touched her smoothly shaved pussy, he was not prepared for the heavenly sight that greeted his eyes as he lifts her sundress. He burns the image on his brain before lifting her legs up and over his shoulders, giving him complete access to her steadily dripping pussy. That first taste off his fingers was like a drug, now it's time to get it right from the source. Kissing his way slowly up her inner thigh, stopping to place tender kisses on the back of her knee. Katy throws her head back, moans and run her fingers through Lincoln's hair, gently guiding his mouth right where she wants it.

At this point, the building could fall down around them and he wouldn't even notice, so focused was he on pleasing Katy. The scent of her arousal was making him dizzy. Extending his tongue, he drags the tip of it slowly up her outer labia to her clit. He nibbles and sucks on her clit while sliding two fingers inside her hot, wet tight hole, hitting her g-spot. Lincoln is amazed at how tightly her pussy grips his fingers and can't wait to push his hard cock inside. First he needs to do something about the intense hunger for the dripping slit before him. Placing his mouth directly on her slit, his tongue flicks and probes everything it can reach. She tastes amazing, and he eats her with unbridled passion. He doesn't stop until Katy gasps that she's going to cum. Lincoln rapidly strums her clit as she begins to quiver and a scream escapes Katy's lips as she floods his mouth with her sweet squirt. Right away he tastes cinnamon.

"Oh fuck yesssss!! Swallow all my juices baby, don't leave a mess, unless you're going to make a mess in my pussy..."

True to his word, Lincoln kept a tight seal with his mouth over her gushing pussy, drinking down every drop of her nectar.

"I'm going to lick up any mess I make!" Hearing him say this causes Katy to squirt again, splashing her juices all over his face.

"Now boarding for the flight to Vegas at Gate 69."

Quickly gathering themselves, Katy and Lincoln run hand in hand to make the flight.

(TO BE CONTINUED)