Mile High with the Cousins

Story Info
Continuing adventures with girlfriend's mum. And her cousin.
4.4k words
4.53
10.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the narrative from my last story, "Girlfriend's Mother Buys Me Clothes". Please read the stories in sequence to fully enjoy the narrative.

--

A beautifully shaped ass encased in black lycra hovered enticingly inches from my face. Strapped into an economy class seat of the late night British Airways flight from New Delhi to London, I had little room to manoeuvre.

Well, I told myself, there could be worse annoyances than being potentially smothered by the beautiful and firm behind of a fit and lean, thirty-something beauty, who had hurriedly and awkwardly introduced herself minutes earlier as Sujata. That name sounded familiar but I could not put my finger on it.

Sujata had the window seat. I sat in the aisle seat. The seat in the middle, Sujata told me, was for her older sister. This older sister who seemed to be running late was holding up the otherwise fully boarded flight. I along with the every other weary, sleep-deprived passenger on the nearly full flight was wondering why the airline crew did not just leave her tardy ass behind and take off.

I did not of course say this to Sujata who was understandably worried and anxious and seemed ready to cry. Despite the protestations and assurances of the flight attendants, she could not help standing up, moving across to stand right in front of me, and leaning over the seat in front to peer towards the front of the cabin.

"This is not like her. She is usually always on time. And I could not get through to her phone. Oh, I do hope she is ok!" she said apologetically.

"You should not worry. I am sure she is fine. She must be boarding soon. They would not wait otherwise" I tried to assure her and everyone else within earshot.

She twisted awkwardly in the cramped space and smiled weakly at me. She seemed happy to be reassured and receive some sympathy in the face of the silent but obvious resentment of the other passengers at the unwelcome delay in their departure. Clad in standard black yoga pants and a plain green sweatshirt, nervous and nearly tearful, she still possessed a hint of glamour and I felt a warm glow basking in the sweetness of her smile.

Just then she seemed to lose her footing and fell straight upon me. She lay crumpled against me, her ass in my lap, legs entangled in mine, arms on either side of me, face and upper body pressing into my chest.

"I am so sorry...I am so sorry," she babbled, as she tried to get up, failed, and finally gave into the fitful sobs.

It was hard not to feel sorry for this beautiful older woman, reduced to tears by her nerves, sobbing into my chest. It was pitiful and I could not help putting my arms around her to offer some comfort.

"It's ok. You've had a difficult evening. Everything is going to be fine."

"Thank you...thank you" she murmured.

I felt her relax in my arms and her breathing slowly becoming calmer. She felt very good pressed against me. Her petite frame was taut and muscular. As I slowly stroked her back, I could feel powerful muscles through the soft fabric of her sweatshirt.

Even more thrilling was the gradual awareness of two firm points of pressure against my chest. With a jolt of recognition, I took in the unmistakeable and exquisite sensation of her nipples hardening as she remained burrowed against me trying to regain her composure. I could feel my penis swell immediately in response.

She could not have failed to notice this development, the expanding of my penis into the cleft of her buttocks, only thinly covered by her yoga pants. I could feel her stiffen slightly as my engorged member pressed into her. Ok, this was now officially awkward. She finally raised her head and looked up at me with a smile that had more than a hint of mischief.

"Thank you...I needed that..." she said, pausing and broadening her smile, before completing her sentence, "...a hug I mean."

I could not help smiling back.

"No problem. It's great to have such lovely company for a long flight."

She beamed at my response and we both broke into grins. Her nervousness and worry from moments ago was clearly forgotten. Slowly, and with some help from me, she raised herself to a standing position, resuming her vigil for her sister who had still not appeared.

I could not help letting my eyes linger on the wonderful sight of her pert and muscular behind. I also could not help comparing it with another amazing mature ass that I had held in my hands less than a week ago.

A searing vision of Neeta's bent-over ass and vagina floated into my memory. The gleaming wetness of her plump outer labia, the delicately moist folds of her inner lips, like a juicy oyster, pulled apart wantonly to reveal the wonderful pink brown entry to her vagina! And quivering above it, the darkly radiant pucker of her anus.

How incredible it had been to enjoy that vagina with my tongue and penis for that oh so brief and solitary encounter! Now that I was moving away I would forever have to live with the regret of not having fucked that incredible ass that was clearly available and on offer in that moment.

Reliving that memory, remembering the incredible heat of Neeta's vagina around my cock, and the even tighter, warmer, and more desperately quivering embrace of her anus around my finger was like a fever descending on me. I had to physically restrain myself from grabbing Sujata's ass hovering in front me and tear aside the flimsy cover of her yoga pants and panties.

"Calm down... calm down" I told myself.

I was lucky I was getting away in such an uncomplicated manner. Managing an ongoing affair with the mother of my long-term and long-distance girlfriend would have been incredibly messy.

I remembered vividly, how quickly Neeta's aloof and reserved manner had returned when I came out of the dressing room following our intense and unexpected love-making. She had insisted on paying for all the shopping but barely spoke another word as I dropped her back home. She had shushed me when I had tried to broach a conversation to draw some kind of line under what had just happened between us.

Just before she got out of the car, however, she did something completely unexpected. She turned towards me and kissed me on the mouth, pushing her tongue desperately against mine, and nearly sucking my lips off as she moved away.

The violence and recklessness of that kiss both excited and scared me. We could've easily been spotted by someone. She was gone before I could say another word, banging the car door shut like some kind of final goodbye. There had been no further communication between us.

My last few days in Delhi had been extremely busy, saying goodbye to family and friends and making sure everything was in place for the trip to the UK took all my attention. I was twenty four. This move away to the UK for four years of PhD study seemed like an exciting adventure.

A new and more independent phase of life beckoned me. It was to be a widening of horizons and a chance for me to reinvent myself. I did not want any baggage from my old life.

It was good to leave Neeta behind.

Despite my resolve, I had however not been able to break things up with Mira. I needed to prepare my piece for that conversation. I wanted to do things as kindly as possible and there had been no time in that last week in Delhi.

We had of course been exchanging some messages. There was awkwardness on my part when it came to engaging in our usual sexual banter. Every time she sent me a sexy selfie or a text with some sexual innuendo, images of her mother bent over with my cock buried inside her flashed through my head.

Yes, it was best to leave all that exciting but complicated mess behind.

"Best to start this new chapter with a clean slate," I told myself.

Snapping out of this reverie, I returned my focus to Sujata, taking my time to properly assess the possibilities that had literally fallen into my lap. She was about 5'2, all muscle, a fitness freak, I guessed from the sculpted shape of her thighs and calves and the glorious firmness and roundness of her ass.

From having held her tight against me, I could imagine small firm breasts, capped with stubby prominent nipples, and a washboard stomach. It would be delicious to lick that stomach and feel the muscles rippling underneath. Her dark-brown shoulder length hair was artfully streaked in a lighter shade and pulled back into a pony tail giving her a youthful air and revealing the beautiful nape of her neck.

It was her face that gave away her age. The cheekbones and chin were prominent under the taut skin as was the angular nose; there was no plumpness of youth here. Some might have called her face scrawny, all sharp edges and angles, but I found it interesting.

Her light brown eyes had lit up when she smiled. The fine lines around these beautiful eyes and the thin-lipped mouth clearly marked her as being in her mid to late thirties. Overall, to my twenty-four year old eyes she seemed like a very attractive older woman.

A very different type from the soft curves and glorious lusciousness of Neeta but very attractive nonetheless.

"Neeta... you are here!" a shrill but happy shout erupted before me.

It was Sujata jumping up and down with joy in front of me.

It took me a moment to register the name she had shouted aloud.

"Neeta?!"

Surely, this was just a coincidence.

Then something clicked into place finally- Neeta's sister Sujata. Of course, the cousin who lived in the UK. The one who was meant to 'keep an eye on me'. Could this be the same Sujata? But what was Neeta doing on a flight to the UK? How had she managed to be on the same flight as me? Hell, how had she managed to book seats right next to me? It was all too much.

Too incredible to be true.

But of course it was, as I finally saw Neeta's graceful and luscious figure striding down the aisle towards Sujata. She was dressed in white close-fitting joggers paired with a matching hoodie. Her delectable curves retained their power even in comfy loungewear.

After the women had hugged, Neeta looked straight at me and with mischief in her eyes but a completely straight face asked me the question.

"And how are you, Neel? Nice surprise?"

--

The cabin crew had cleared away the last of the meal service and lights had been dimmed to allow the weary but well-fed passengers to finally drift off to sleep. My own tiredness which had been completely forgotten by the shock of Neeta's sudden and dramatic appearance was also slowly returning. It was still hard to believe that she was sitting right next to me on this flight to London but I now knew the story of how she had organised this 'surprise'.

She was on her way to the US to visit Mira and had planned a week-long UK stopover at her cousin Sujata's, who lived in Birmingham. Sujata, who had been visiting family in India, it appeared had been equally surprised at Neeta's sudden travel plans and at her insistence on them travelling together on this specific flight to the UK.

Neeta had ferreted out my travel details from Mira and booked herself and Sujata onto the same flight and row as me. She explained this complicated manoeuvring as 'harmless good fun' and most significantly, as the best way of ensuring that I was introduced to Sujata who could help me with settling into life in the UK. My university in the West Midlands was only a half-hour drive away from Sujata's home and this introduction on the flight would mean I would literally arrive with a 'guardian angel' in tow.

"Wasn't it a grand surprise and a splendid idea?" Neeta had said as she finished explaining her plotting.

Her explanation did not quite ring true for me and the look on Sujata's face had also communicated incredulity. Neeta sensing both our disbelief and irritation at her scheming had retreated into her cool and aloof manner. This had suited me fine.

I really did not appreciate the 'surprise' that she had engineered. Moments before I had been congratulating myself on getting away clean from a potentially sordid mother-daughter affair and here 'it' was again, big as life, sitting right next to me.

I also did not like the idea of being handed into the 'care' of Sujata and being infantilised as someone who needed to be looked after and helped to settle into a 'foreign land'.

This irritation towards Neeta's presumptuous tinkering also made me uncharitable towards Sujata. She had been full of solicitous interest and concern after Neeta had introduced me.

"Mira's boyfriend...a real treasure...she's a lucky girl."

My answers to Sujata's inquiries about the topic of my PhD study and living arrangements had been rather curt and cold. The beginning of the dinner service had been a welcome distraction for all three of us, helping to somewhat relieve the awkward unpleasantness that Neeta's 'grand surprise' had sprung.

The surprisingly flavourful food and a small bottle of red wine which I opted for as my preferred beverage, put me into a more agreeable mood. I could also feel the tiredness of the day suddenly descending on me. Neeta and Sujata also seemed to settle into a pleasant conversation discussing something in their native Gujarati in low conspiratorial tones, allowing me to happily disengage. I reclined my seat, pulled a blanket up to my chin, leaned back and closed my eyes. Sleep came almost instantly.

--

A mix of the most wonderful sensations slowly surfaced through the thick fog of sleep. My fingers were luxuriating in caressing something incredibly soft and warm and yielding and moist. They were being guided gently, rhythmically, in the exploration of a luxuriant heat and moistness that gripped and yielded. I sensed my fingers probing deeper and deeper.

Another sensation surfaced slowly, a firm and rhythmic caressing of my cock, warm pressure and movement, up and down, up and down. I could feel the blood rushing to my penis as my mind finally emerged with a coherent and wakeful realisation- a stranger's hand was stroking my penis.

Another insight followed almost instantly, my left hand was being guided in the slow caressing of a very wet vagina.

I slowly opened my eyes. Where was I? It took me a moment to regain my bearings. The dark gloom of an aircraft cabin. The low hum of engines and air-conditioning. On the flight to London. Sitting next to Neeta.

Neeta. Dear God.

As I slowly turned my head, I saw her face, very close to mine. She was looking straight at me, her eyes slitted and glazed, her face a grimacing mask of pleasure, her mouth open in a silent scream, as she used the fingers of my left hand to bring herself to an imminent orgasm.

Everything that followed had the quality of a dream. Still with the sweet deliciousness of half-sleep, I slowly pulled her face towards me and kissed her on the mouth. Our tongues began a slow swirling dance. She had initiated this incredible seduction but I wanted to take control. She whimpered as I broke our kiss and drew away from her.

Looking straight at her, I slowly but firmly withdrew my hand from her vagina. I brought up the fingers that had been pleasuring her slick secret flesh and took a deep breath, inhaling her aroma. Neeta seemed to know what I wanted, she leant forward and began a slow and careful licking and sucking of my fingers, tasting her own vaginal juices. Her saliva coated my hand, streams of drool running down my fingers and wrist.

My penis was straining against my trousers, hardening like rock under Neeta's hand that gripped it tight. I slowly lifted the blanket covering my lap with my right hand, withdrew my left hand from Neeta's slobbering mouth and pushed her head down towards my crotch. She responded to my need. She unfastened my belt in a flash and pulled down my trousers and briefs, releasing my penis in one sweeping movement.

As her head moved down, I pulled the blanket back on top of her. I closed my eyes and reclined back into my seat. My left hand rested low on her back, my right hand pushing down gently on her blanked covered head.

Neeta's incredibly warm and wet mouth slowly enveloped the head of my penis. Deliberate and delirious, masterful, a symphony of nibbling and licking and sucking and slithering sent shivers up my spine. Her right hand held the base of my penis, delivering slow strokes in perfect harmony with work of her mouth and throat; her left gently caressed and cupped my balls slowly coating them in the thick slime of her spit.

It was an exquisite pleasure; I wished it would never end.

Once again I brought the fingers of my left hand which had been buried in her vagina up to my face. I sniffed them again, breathing in her fecund aroma. I pushed the fingers into my mouth, coating them in more spit. I reached around with my right hand to gently pull apart her joggers and panties and slowly reached in with my left hand, down the crevice of her buttocks, down to her anus and vagina, cupping them in my palm.

My thumb pressed down on her anus and my fingers at her vagina. She shivered with pleasure and anticipation as she felt the firm and slick pressure of my touch. Her mouth and hand paused for a split-second. Then with a groan of pleasure she continued and I synced my rubbing and fucking of her holes with the rhythm of her mouth and hands on my penis.

Her vagina and anus were already greasy the excitement of her interrupted masturbation, my spit covered fingers and thumb slid in an out of both holes with elastic ease. I could feel her grinding down on my hand, demanding deeper and more forceful penetration.

I curled my fingers up inside her vagina feeling the spongy firmness of her g-spot. It was incredibly exciting to feel my fingers push up against my thumb which was buried deep inside the fetid heat of her anus. I held her like this in my palm and began a rhythmic pulling and pulsing, manipulating her insides.

Her sucking and stroking of my penis grew frantic. I could feel her climax building, my own release was close. We vibrated as one, my hand clenching and releasing the delicate flesh of her vagina and anus, her lips and tongue and throat in a desperate throbbing dance on my penis.

She came first, her orgasm ripping through her like a whiplash. Her body shook in uncontrolled pleasure, as her anus and vagina, quivering around my hand. She groaned deeply, her mouth still desperately clamped onto the head of my penis.

The humming of her entire body revelling in pleasure communicated through her mouth was the trigger for my own release, I thrust my penis deep and hard into her throat and shot reams of cum deep inside her. I held her face in place on my pulsing penis with both hands as I felt her swallowing, slurping, gagging desperatley trying to contain the torrent of cum I unloaded into her mouth.

Almost on cue, the cabin lights began to come on. An artificial awakening was being triggered. It was as if Neeta and I were waking up from our private dream together and returning to the world we shared with others. We disentangled ourselves from each other and straightened out our clothing under our blankets. Then we both turned to look at each other, her face was a mess of spit and cum.

"So, friends again? Not such a bad surprise after all, huh?" she said with a smile.

I could not help a silent grin. With a quick look to check that Sujata was still sleeping, I reached over with a paper napkin to help Neeta clean up her face. We were both laughing silently now, our bodies still riding the warm glow of the incredible orgasms we had experienced.

When I could trust my legs to stand again, I made my way to the toilets at the back of the economy cabin. The flight was slowly beginning to stir but thankfully there were no queues yet for using the toilets. My mind was still in a daze from the strange waking dream of an encounter I had just had. Sitting on the pot in the cold brightness of the toilet was as much a chance to process what I had just experienced as to empty my bladder.

12