Mile High with the Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought my left hand to my nose and sniffed in the strong scent of Neeta's vagina and the ripe aroma of her anus. The smell hit me like a punch in the face. Yes, it had been real. My penis started stiffening again as the memory of my hand buried into her quivering private flesh came back.

I smiled and wondered how over the course of the last couple of weeks my life had come to resemble the improbable and poorly written script of a porn feature film. If I had indeed crossed over into some kind of alternate porn reality, now would be the time for a knock on the door and the cue for Neeta to walk into the toilet for another round of love-making, the much anticipated anal scene.

She would push herself in, slowly take off all her clothes, turn around, hands on the door, feet spread apart, bend over, and offer her ass to me. I would kneel behind her, spreading her open, push my tongue deep into her anus, making it slick with spit, ready for my penis.

Then I would stand up again, line up the head of my penis at her quivering anal pucker and slowly push inside. Then I would drive into her, slowly and deeply, grinding into her with the full-length of my rock-hard rod, enjoying the searing heat of her anus and the humming of her entire body, quivering with the pleasure of the anal fuck she had always dreamed off.

As I stroked off my penis to this fantasy vision, I slowly became aware that the ass I was fucking in this film in my head did not belong to Neeta. It was smaller, firmer, rounder, the taut muscular cheeks quivering and clenching ecstatically as my cock stretched the anal opening. I now recognised it as the ass that had delightfully hovered in front of my face at the start of this flight. Sujata's. I came with an incredible shudder.

Oh dear. Messier realities and even messier fantasies.

Having duly splashed cold water on my face and composed myself to face my two female companions, I stepped out of the toilet, only to be confronted by the sight of an exquisite bent over ass, black lycra, yoga pants, beautiful camel toe, gorgeous tight cheeks. Sujata's.

Was I truly losing my head? My grip on reality? I stared at the delightful but uncanny apparition, too stunned to speak or move.

"Like what you see?"

It was Sujata's voice, who had straightened up, turned around, and was now facing me with a big grin.

"Not bad for a thirty-eight year old yoga instructor, huh?"

"Not bad" I echoed stupidly.

Her grin got bigger.

"Are you ok? You seem a bit dazed."

"Yes. Thanks, I am fine. Fell asleep. Still waking up... Sorry, I didn't mean to stare. And you are gorgeous" I blabbered.

"Oh, you are a sweetheart" she beamed and leaning in to give me a hug.

I felt again the firm and exciting pressure of her small breasts and prominent nipples pushing into my chest. The delicious memory of her lying in my lap at the start of the flight returned to me with a jolt.

"I hope we are going to be friends" she said, pulling away but still keeping hold of my arms in her hands, in a possessive and intimate manner which sent a thrill up my spine.

"You were so nice to me at the start of the flight. I hope you are not still annoyed with Neeta for organising this 'grand surprise'. It's not usual for her to meddle and scheme like this. I am sure she meant well. I know you would not need or care for any baby-sitting on my part but I would love for us to get to know each other. Spend some time together..."

Her warm and sincere words filled me with pleasure and pleasant anticipation.

"...Mira and... Neeta are indeed very lucky to have you as the new man of the family..."

The curious phrasing of this utterance made me wonder what and how much Neeta had shared with her cousin. Or indeed how deep a sleeper Sujata was.

"No, I am not annoyed any more. Sorry for being short with my answers earlier. Neeta's surprise did irritate me" I acknowledged.

"I am really happy to have met you though. I would love to spend some time with you. It'd be great to have you show me around... if you find the time" I said, happy to offer my truce and friendship to this very attractive woman.

She beamed.

"Excellent. You are coming to visit me next weekend then. You would've settled in by then. And you would still be able to see Neeta before she flies off to the US. So, a final bit of stretching for me and then back to our seats for the landing..."

With a graceful flourish she again performed a sensual, artistic stretch, arching her back and then bending forward, giving me another generous view of her proud pert behind pushed high into the air.

This show was certainly for me and I watched, unashamed in my pleasure.

It had been a 'grand surprise' after all and I was really looking forward to next weekend with Neeta and Sujata.

12