Milena - My Wife and her Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a beautiful girl.

I waited for my surviving erection to subside, tried to take one last sip at my glass before I'd follow her into the living room to attend my unspoken duties as host, but found only own reflection at the bottom.

"Okay." I sighed. Facing her family's disconcerting exchanges was an inevitable end to this day.

And it was waiting for me beyond the bottom of the stairs.

-----------------

"Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Valerie."

Downstairs in the living room, I glanced at the kitchen to see Milena's uncle already taking a seat in one of the stools, completely invested in their conversation while she fluttered around, happily engrossed in the occasion; the cooking, the smiling, and the news.

I turned again to face the pretty, shorter blonde, introducing herself in the tense, basic english, and met her with my polite smile. I had heard that stiff presentation so many times before I felt I was back in Colombia.

She's blonde... Are they really sisters?

Her eyes, like my wife's, were green, yes, of a deeper shade, but she was fairly younger and her hair was dark, dirty blonde. No one I ever met in Milena's family had hair like that.

Still smiling, I finally retorted. "Y-Yes, hi Valerie, nice to meet you. How was your flight?"

Her eyes darted beyond me before she answered with a strange look.

"Wow... It was... "

I noticed her nipples outlined in the gray, loose tank top. Her tits were two natural drops swelling free with her respiration.

Do they really not know what that does to men? I thought.

I can't imagine what kind of trip she had in that deep V cleavage sitting beside that dirty old man at night; and for who knows how many hours between connecting flights. I caught myself staring at her breasts.

"It was... " she repeated, smiling and exposing my staring. "...Fun." With the last word came a subtle expression of complicity that made me swallow in reflex, immediately flushing my cheeks with fiery red.

I always thanked God for allowing me to find Milena, especially knowing the scope of my social skills around women, back then. But now I was so out of the game that even these small situations were enough to make me nervous.

"Okay. I mean-- I'm glad," I said. "Want me to take your bags?" Pointing at the stairs, both already in my hand.

At the perspective of finally resting, she groaned, "Yes! Thaank you. It was very, very long day. Thank you," throwing kisses with her hands.

I'd been dreading this day ever since I had it forced upon me with no questions asked -- their abusive rudeness had reached my own home before they even stepped on the door, but the sincerity behind her accented, chopped english promised a new perspective for this whole visit. It felt nice to finally meet a polite, normal person among my in-laws.

I glanced at the kitchen again, heading upstairs with the tattered bags. Her uncle had turned to see Valerie's, fit frame as she walked past me to join their conversation. He stared at her chest, sitting and grinning coy at their smooth jiggling on each step of her sandals. My wife mouthed me a clueless 'thank you' from behind the leering jackass and I winked at her before going upstairs.

Struggling with the ever impractical heavy bags I reached the door, surprised I had warmed up from the trivial exercise; I had to start keeping my sugar in check.

"What a creep." I whispered, finally alone, in the guest room. It was neat and clean; what my wife had done in a couple hours would have taken me an evening, so I did the painting instead, the lingering smell on the surface still coated the air. I set the bags on the floor beside the trundle bed with a background of chatter, sudden laughter and clanking pots and pans.

"Well, that goes for me too," I said. I didn't know it yet, but months of bland, unpassionate sex along with the drinks that day got the better of me. It wasn't like me to stare. I wouldn't admit it, but sex persisted in the back of my mind throughout the days.

"I wouldn't be so uncomfortable about all this if it wasn't for that opportunistic twisted fuck." I muttered. Milena had heard many rumors about his 'activities' back in Colombia.

Now that he was here, invading my home, I couldn't wait for him to leave.

------------------

I'd prepared myself for a long night, but I'd forgotten how exhausting this long trips were.

I couldn't have been there for more than five minutes before Milena's sister went up and asked, 'Where is the bathroom?', took a shower and went straight into her room, skipping dinner. Another twenty minutes until I served the plates and, before I realized, I was lying in bed, happy with the smooth ending of the 'dreadful day'.

Several minutes later, I saw my wife come into the room with a timid, silent walk and I knew the day was completely over; everyone was asleep.

I took off my pants and underwear under the covers as I watched her patiently through the open bathroom door -- she dropped off her blouse on the floor, full round breasts now bare, staring at me through mirror over the sink and jiggling with her every move. Milena stripped of everything else for a quick shower, while I marveled on her fading naked sight.

She put on one of her full nightgowns, without much ceremony; a transparent white lace mesh, mid thigh high.

I could hear her breathing, as if we were already twenty minutes into foreplay; and she hadn't even reached the bed.

Over a sultry smirk, she said, "Do you like it?"

I was a little curious, but seeing that body through the sheer fabric, I could barely wait to let myself loose.

I sat up and growled, "Like it? You look really good. Did you keep drinking downstairs after I le-"

I got a French kiss before I could finish.

The tips of her breasts grazed my chest as she straddled me; they made me want to explore every inch of her flesh with my hands. She felt so fresh; it filled me with lust.

"Jeesus Milena..." Was all I could muster.

Her hands were all over me, pulling my hair, grinding me closer.

"Touch me," she whispered between kisses. "Touch wherever you like."

I was enthralled, but there was something different.

It was the hastiness behind her movements or the need I felt behind the kiss. My wife could be painfully flirty with me, especially after some drinks, but it was mostly just teasing. I don't remember the last time she was this...wild, about sex. I didn't know the reason behind Milena's sudden outburst of lust, but I thought, this visit keeps getting better and better.

She pushed me down into bed, and I reveled in her naked figure behind the sheer negligee while she fumbled with my shirt, my hands already mauling her ass cheeks. She bit her lip with eyes closed, grinding into my hardness.

"Ay si, que rico... Hmmph..." She threw her head back, whimpering, her Spanish coupling with the cascading locks sliding from her face.

Okay, what has gotten into her? I thought, smiling like an idiot.

I'd only heard that much Spanish from her once since we moved in here, and it's not something I like to remember. I was half ecstatic at her display and half wondering if this was actually my wife at all.

Over time, it became clear that I could have sex with Milena almost on a daily basis if I wanted to, and you bet I did, at first. Years went by, before I realized I was the only one initiating sex -- my wife, Milena, one of the sexiest woman I had ever met, had no spark, no showing appetite for the climax; it was too much to bear. After she had her orgasm, she could go on without more for weeks.

"You feel so hard," she moaned, gyrating her hips over my cock.

I smiled, disbelieving, "What the hell did you drink?" I feared someone would spring out from the curtains holding a camera, filming my ridicule.

She bit her lip and grinned, pressing harder into me.

I clumsily began to stimulate her clit with my middle finger. "You look so fucking sexy, Milena."

She looked down at the moving digit between her legs, and replaced it with her own. Seeing her blatant arousal made me want to take her deeper, to make her go insane; I wanted my wife to lose control, to let go.

I rose to meet and kiss her neck, inching my way to her earlobes.

With hooded eyes, her breath shuddered. When it came to 'weak spots' I knew her neck was only second to her nipples.

"Please, I can't, I can't. Give it to me, please," she begged.

It was music, and I wanted more.

My hands grabbed her thighs; I held her firmly, before I raised her--taking the thin sheet from between us--and pushed her bare pussy on top of the length of my naked shaft.

She exhaled at the velvet feeling of her slick labia kissing my cock, working back into her wanton rhythm.

I fed from her pleasure; and took it further, all the way up to her nipples, groping her breasts and stimulating her with my thumbs through the thin lingerie.

Her eyebrows contorted with lips ajar. "Yes...there, like that, pleease."

"I can't resist your tits in lingerie, I bet no one ever has." I said, panting in excitement.

She took hold of my shoulders when her tempo grew in passion--and so did her range--rubbing the engorged hood of her clit with my glans. She kissed me again, hastily grabbing my cock, aiming to impale herself into climax and beyond, but something stopped her.

I too heard noise coming from the guest room. We froze, holding our breath, until the low rumbling stopped.

I thought I was frustrated, until I saw her face. I tried to read her, fearing the interruption had put out that fire in her gleaming green eyes.

"Looks like we woke someone up," I grinned.

Catching her breath, she said, "Uh-huh, maybe my uncle." Her eyes looked tired and vacant, fixed on the shared wall.

It would take some getting used to, this new privacy. Living here, alone, meant that we had the liberty to do whatever we wanted, when we wanted it. And we did.

After we moved in we were still in that sexual high of a new relationship, and with a wife as sexy as mine, I wanted to see as much as I could from her. Every week I would buy sexy pieces of lingerie or skimpy blouses, anything I could envision on her body while walking at the mall. She even got used to sleeping nude at my insistence in those days. We were at it like rabbits at the time.

Hoping to lighten the mood, I said, "We are gonna have to be a little more careful but, that felt amazing honey, you looked so sexy! Are you okay?"

I glimpsed a spark in her eyes at the 'sexy', but it didn't take the disappointment off her face. Seeing how wild she was in bed I bet she was more than desperate for an orgasm.

"Yeah. It's fine."

"That was incredible, Milena." I took her hand and pulled her close until she was lying on top of me. "Did today end up as you hoped?"

She turned to lay beside me and gave me one of her shy smiles. "Si, amor. I know this was very... rushed. My family is always like that. Thank you for everything today"

"Don't worry, you didn't even know until they were practically knocking at the door. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be."

She blinked in confusion."Why? What did you think?"

This could be a delicate subject. Back in Colombia I learned that talking about family can easily blow out of proportion. I never felt that with Milena but I didn't want to ruin the mood.

"Well, with your uncle coming and everything... I was a little nervous. I think I didn't get a very good first impression back when I met him." I understated.

That seemed to soothe her expression. "You knew my uncle?"

"Well, yeah... I met him back when we--" I was surprised she didn't remember such an episode. I sure as hell wasn't going to forget it. "Back in Colombia. All those years back."

"Really? Wow, when was that?" she said, obviously curious.

If she didn't remember what her uncle had done to her, maybe it was best to leave it at that for the sake of this visit. She was a grown woman now.

He certainly still ogled at her--and her sister--, but I only noticed because I was looking for it, there was a chance it wasn't as obvious as I thought. His neat clothes and fresh shaven face gave him a different look, an almost... decent appearance. He'd kept the goatee but he'd also managed to keep his body the same shape it was ten years ago, which was commendable for an old man of... what? Fifty...Sixty-something?

"It was a long time ago, I uh... don't, remember the exact date. I do remember we didn't get along."

I stared at her areolae through the mesh lace, temptingly rising with her respiration.

"Hm." She scoffed, nodding, "You are not the first, most of the boyfriends I've had never liked him," her eyes reminiscent. "He's only charming when he wants to," she said, rolling her eyes.

Charming? I thought. That ugly, old man next room?

"Hmm, okay. Well, I probably just don't know him well enough," I said. My mind had left the conversation. My hand roamed under her nightgown. "What did you talk about after I left?"

Milena covered with the sheets and sat up. "About family. His new business and- you know, just catching up. He helped me clean and..." I could tell she was nervous.

I thought I would help her word what I'd imagined might happen with him coming to visit his 'favorite niece'.

"Did he try to cop a feel?" I said. Now I was feeling anxious.

"No!" she hurried to answer.

Milena started to explain under a worried tone, "I mean-- I wanted to talk to you about this, amor, listen. Ever since he saw me in the kitchen, he kept saying how pretty I looked and, complimenting my body as we talked -- he is always like that with me so I'm used to it."

I listened intently, trying to put on a comforting expression. My stomach tied into knots. She was hesitant to continue, her flushed cheeks were far more eloquent in the moment.

"So, after we finished, we left the dishes in the sink... Okay? So we were standing in the kitchen a-and, well-- he kept saying how long it had been since the last time...the last time he saw me, and then he...he asked me, to show him, something."--she took a deep breath avoiding my gaze--"He wanted me to show him my breasts." She looked into my eyes sizing my reaction, before rushing to explain. "He's always like that when he sees me. I obviously said no, but he just kept saying it was only a peek and...he kept insisting and, well..."

I opened my mouth, unable to respond momentarily, until I let out, "You flashed him your tits?" Spelling the words. Instead of feeling angry I actually couldn't believe my wife had had done something so...naughty.

"It was only for a minute before I--"

"You flashed him your tits!" I repeated, completely shocked. Her story was well beyond what I had ever expected to happen.

Her hands gestured me in panic to keep our clandestine volume.

"Listen, I know how you liked these fantasies during sex, remember? We haven't done it in a while but I thought maybe... I thought... Ay Dios," she said, "did I just do something terrible?" Covering her mouth with both hands, suddenly realizing the scale of her little experiment.

I tried to reassure her with a concerned smile. "Whoa, hey, wait a minute, I'm not mad --look, everything's fine." My eyes fluttered side to side in their sockets as my mind tried to digest this. I didn't know if it was the build-up of this whole day or this thing with her uncle, but I was so hard that I couldn't move the conversation forward.

"I know it is completely different from acting in the bedroom, I should not have done that without your permission. I'm really, really sorry." She apologized, her eyes watering, "I just thought about how things are right now, how we keep drifting apart over sex... It has been weeks now and we're both so tense, you seem so...so unhappy, I just wanted to be someone different for you, someone..."

"Wait." I raised my hand and stopped her.

I saw her pleading eyes and felt her desperation; this was getting out of hand. I needed a moment to think. I used every second of our silence to gather my thoughts.

I let out a sigh. "Well," I scoffed, "I knew your uncle was a pervert, but it obviously runs in the family," teasing her with a straight face.

She looked at me perplexed for several seconds before she allowed herself smile.

"Stop it... No, this is serious!" she said, playfully pushing me.

I held her hand and made a meaningful pause. I thought it was sad that she felt obliged to take things to this level by the state of our relationship.

"You're right." I took a deep breath before continuing, "I feel like it's been months since we had any real intimacy, but, you know...now I know you miss our connection too." I looked into her eyes and noticed her face reflected my own feelings. "I don't know how many times we've talked about this and, well, I just thought you didn't care anymore."

She took my hand with both of hers and said, "Of course I care! I care about you! Mi vida, I have tried the internet, magazines, I had even looked into taking something. There had to be something I could take to make me more...more...you know. Something for my sex drive. I just don't know what else to do."

She looked miserable, but I was happy.

"You took a huge chance, Milena, that's all I can see, and I'm not going to forget what you did for us." I finished my thanks with a heartfelt smile. Looking back I can't shake the obvious irony in thanking my wife for letting her uncle ogle at her tits but, when you have a problem for so long and there's love in between, things can take the weirdest shapes and dimensions.

She nodded and smiled, wiping her teary eyes. I sighed relieved.

"So, you're not mad?" she asked. "I--"

"WELL," I said, never wasting an opportunity, "I probably wouldn't have done exactly that if I were you, and certainly not with your uncle."

Giggling hysterically, she said, "Shut up!" Hitting me with her palms as I got on top of her, laughing myself, sealing the new atmosphere in the room with a long, playful kiss.

"I love you."

-----------------

The kissing scaled with our temperature. I took the sheets off of her to find her nipples over her negligee.

"So, you showed these to that dirty old man, huh?" I asked, already panting in my pent up sexual haze.

She timidly nodded under me, biting her lip and opening her legs as I positioned myself to accommodate my cock on her bare pussy. "I bet he did more than watch in a whole minute, did you let him touch these sexy tits?"

She looked at me for a moment.

My insides boiled in anticipation of a confession. I chuckled softly, "Did you!?" Firmly grabbing both of her tits.

She whimpered, rapidly nodding again,"Uh-huh. Yeah."

Hearing her response was like tasting a drug for the first time. I could no longer breathe but through my mouth. Her hand was a white blur between her legs, masturbating her clit. Our arousal had reached a new level.

I hit the outside of her labia with my glans, teasing her repeatedly, but my cock-head pulsed painfully at the warmth of her glistening pussy -- it was begging me to penetrate my wife.

"You liked showing your naked tits to your uncle? Didn't you?" The words coming out of me began to feel alien and perversive; in my groaning tone I thought I sensed a hint of malice. I pulled her close to my lips; close enough to whisper, raising her until she leaned on her elbow, her hand busy abusing her clit in sexual reverie. "Didn't you!?"

"I did, I did. Yes, YES! Papi. Give it to me please." She whimpered in submissive desperation, green eyes wild and her hair falling over her face from the motion.

Easing my cock into her, I kept pushing her, hungry.

"Well if you let him do that I'm sure that old man was dying to taste them too." I said, before I thrust almost my full cock into her, raising her feet into my shoulders. The force pushed her flat against the bed. "Are you going to let him suck your titties next time?"