Milena - My Wife and her Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The volume was raised until it was more than loud enough to be heard upstairs, and we all panicked. I saw them clumsily try to lower the volume instead of just turning it off. There were sounds coming from Valerie's room. I snuck back to mine with my balls as necktie--quickly opening the door--hoping the chaos downstairs would drown whatever noise I'd made.

I pretended to sleep over the covers for a minute, then two, then five, until I heard not our door, but the bathroom's in the hallway. I supposed Milena didn't want me to see her before a full cleanup, oblivious that I had just seen the whole thing. Speaking of which, I too had to cum. After a quick peek into the dark, empty hallway, I sat on the bed and jerked off.

I was sure it wouldn't take long; I was right.

With such pent up tension, after a minute or so of re-creating in my mind what I'd seen my wife do, I took off my shirt and came painfully hard, spurting again and again, not even caring where it'd land, and enjoyed my orgasm. I was totally high on dopamine and free.

I groggily opened my eyes to clean up before showing Morpheus my white flag. I shot my back straight -- there were two eyes. Beautiful, terrified green eyes staring at me from behind a gap at the door. Valerie was petrified. Only her upper chest and face were visible, half entering the room as if to check if it was empty or something. Her eyes skipped from my pulsing cock to my scattered semen and back.

Her hand began to wave in front of her, our lips moved without sound.

"Valerie--!"

"I-I'm sorry. I-I..."

She disappeared behind the frame, leaving me stunned on the edge of my bed.

I felt sick.

My sister-in-law just saw me cum.

The only thing more embarrassing than this would be if she caught me having my prostate checked. What would I say to her? I was bound to see her again, with her living in my house.

Dammit. Why did she-- No, no, I can't. I just can't.

I wiped my cum there where I found some, tired and head aching, washed my hands and lay back in bed, mentally spent. My brain had been filled with the heavenly product of an unparalleled sexual crescendo, but this little accident took all of that away. If anything I was full of adrenaline, but exhausted. I thought bitterly of the fact that the only one today who got to enjoy his orgasm was that fat old fuck downstairs.

I dreaded my apology to Valerie and the infinitely awkward conversation that would follow and precede. I dreaded the million, possible bad news that Milena could lay down on me with the talk that never came, and I dreaded where my marriage would stand tomorrow.

Before I lost consciousness, I remember cussing at the ceiling; it was all I could do.

Fuck.

---------------