Miley and Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was out she held me in her hand and continued to lick around the head, prolonging my experience.

She laid next to me and caressed my face. "How was that?"

"Wonderful is the only word that comes to mind."

"Maybe you can teach me some of that Tantra stuff you do with Paris. She told Miley about it and we tried it together, but it seems like it would work better with a man."

"You know, Cynthia, I think you'd be good at that. Imagine being launched into space without moving! I think it could happen. Maybe sometime before the weekend is over or some other time if we got together again."

"I have heard Paris say she would like for you to come to LA with her. How about you take a job with Miley and you can be my personal assistant. You can be Miley's assistant assistant. I'm sure we can find lots to 'assist' me with. Miley could be a bonus!"

I laughed. "Same answer. That's not my lifestyle. I don't' know what the future holds for me. Maybe I'll marry again. Maybe not. Maybe Miley and Paris and you and I can visit occasionally. Maybe occasional visits would keep it fresh."

She laughed. "Never has a turn-down sounded better."

The smell of fresh coffee had us pulling on some fresh underwear and heading out to the dining room.

There was an open bottle of champagne so I fixed a mimosa for Cynthia and me to have with breakfast. Paris, as usual, had made a run to the patisserie for fresh baked goods. Vanessa had scrambled some eggs and bacon for a little variety. The French bacon seemed a bit different from what we get at home. Maybe there's a difference in curing.

Paris emerged dressed for the day. "I have a bit of a surprise for some of you tonight. Miley, Selena and Vanessa will be occupied. I see those looks. Don't worry, it's nothing bad, but something that I hope will fulfill some of the objectives of the week for you."

Vanessa and Selena exchanged glances, but Miley gave Paris a secret 'thumbs up'.

"We haven't really explored the city of Paris yet. Today take time to go where you want. We'll eat early and then split up for the evening activities. Those who were having pictures painted may want to touch base with the artist to arrange for shipping of the final product, pending your approval of the work. I think you'll be happy with what you see. If you need a guide to get you back to Montmartre I can do that, but it would be fun to see if you can get there on your own. If you get lost you can always call me. Get lunch wherever looks good to you. Most places will speak at least a little English."

Selena, Vanessa and Miley decided to try finding the square with the artists and, armed with a metro map, headed off. Cynthia wanted to visit the Louvre, so Paris took her. Chris and I poked around on the left bank and found Napoleon's tomb. On the island we found where Marie Antoinette had been held in prison. Guy stuff. We also found that French hamburgers are so much better than what we are used to.

At the end of the day we gathered for a quick dinner at Paris' favorite restaurant, and then Paris sent the three girls off, with Miley leading the way. Paris had some plans for the four of us remaining. She conferred with Cynthia, who looked excited and rushed to change clothes.

Paris told us what the others were in for and we laughed and toasted them with some of Paris' better wine. Paris told us "We have some excitement, too. I'm not sure how this will work, but it's a warm evening, perfect for some outdoor activity and it should be fun to try. Lady and gentlemen, off to the Eiffel Tower!"

A Metro ride let us off near the landmark and we were pleased to see it lit up with colored lights, like a giant Christmas tree. We walked around it, taking pictures with our phones and then took an elevator to the highest observation deck. Pictures can't fully convey the size of the structure.

The breeze was very noticeable, but all of Paris was lit up below. We saw a carousel down on the river bank, and music from buskers wafted up.

There was a pretty good crowd of tourists on the deck, all looking out and snapping pictures. Paris gathered us all close together. "Here is where the fun begins. Our task is to have sex right here without getting caught."

Cynthia said "What the fuck? Here? You never said anything about here. Just that we would do it somewhere in public."

"Exactly! I, of course, want Doug, so you and Chris partner up. Figure out a way to do it. Look around. Find a place. Make it look like you're doing something else. Cynthia, you wanted to try some Tantra. Chris, you've seen how it works. Here is your big chance to try it out."

The three of us stood in stunned silence. Chris finally got a grin on his face. "Challenge accepted, except I'm afraid Cynthia will leave a puddle on the floor and we might slip and fall."

She laughed. "It's taken care of. I knew we would be doing something, just not where. I have a surprise for you big guy. Are you ready to be still? I think I can make you come. I'm a lot shorter than you, so let's plan how we will attack this problem."

Paris took me by the arm and led me over to a corner with fewer people. I began to understand why she and Cynthia had worn short flowing dresses. I embraced her and she discretely reached down to pull down my zipper and play with me a bit. She pulled me out and glanced around. The crowd all seemed to be absorbed in the view, not paying any attention to anyone else around them. She quickly hiked up the front of her skirt and placed me against her bare flesh. "I've gone commando tonight, just for this. Like it?"

I nodded and she made a quick move with her hips to guide me in. Once inside she wrapped her arms around me and we kissed. I swayed us slightly in a little dance, and she tightened and loosened around me. The effect of possible discovery was super erotic. We continued kissing, looking for all the world like two lovers wrapped up in each other. Oh, if those around us only knew!

I felt her softness, warmth and wetness around me. She held me tighter and ground against me and I reached down to grab her butt and pull her tighter against me. I found myself not even thinking about what we were doing, but concentrated on what I felt. During the kiss she made some "mmff" sounds and some "ooohh's". I have no idea how long we held each other like that, but I eventually felt contractions building inside her and she held me even tighter. As she finished I began to pulse inside her and she whispered "Oh, Doug!"

When I finished she squeezed me and pulled her hips back slightly so I slid out. With one hand she tucked me back into my pants. We kissed and embraced again.

Chris and Cynthia were over in a corner. He had backed them against the rail and lifted her up by her butt so they could fit together. If I hadn't known what they were doing I would have passed it off as two lovers sneaking a romantic interlude. Cynthia couldn't help making some noise as she came, so Paris and I tried to drown it out with some loud kissing and then we went over to the opposite side and she tried to teach me the 'Marseilles', the French national anthem. We stood at the rail, looking out over the city as she sang and some others heard and joined in, drawing all attention away from Chris and Cynthia. I never did learn the words, but caught on to the tune and hummed along loudly. When we finished singing there was laughter and applause from the happy crowd. One of the tourists asked "Who are you?"

Paris, still facing away from the crowd, gestured out over the city with a sweep of her arm and said in a French accent "I am Paree."

Of course, that had the desired effect of making people think she was using a metaphor saying she represented the city of Paris. I laughed at the deception.

In a few minutes the four of us stood gazing out over the city once again. We all faced outward, but I asked Chris "What did you think?"

He nodded his head. "Very interesting. I still don't know how she pulled it off to come without dribbling all over the place. I spent the time before we got here thinking of excuses for the puddle. Some spilled water or something."

Cynthia chuckled. "I'll share the secret when we get back. I think I was rather resourceful."

Once back on the ground again Paris said "Let's ride the carousel. I haven't done that for ages, and it's such a nice night."

Paris and I sat on horses next to each other and laughed at the recollections of carousel rides when we were kids. I noticed that we weren't the only adults on the ride, as it seemed to be popular with couples, especially at this late hour.

I asked Paris "How far is it back to your place? Could we walk from here?"

She pursed her lips in thought. "I think it would take a little more than an hour. We can walk along the river and then turn somewhere in the vicinity of Notre Dame. It's a Friday night, so the café's will still be crowded. We can even stop for some crepes along the way."

It was a pleasant leisurely stroll along the river, watching the long, narrow river boats glide past, music spilling out of the dinner cruise boats. We stopped for crepes at another creperie that had a window open to the sidewalk, and ate as we walked along. Paris' phone rang. When she hung up she said "Let's take a cab from here. The others just got to the apartment and are heading for the hot tub."

At the apartment we found shoes strewn over the living room floor and some articles of clothing draped over chairs. We found the three soaking in water up to their chins. Miley said "Paris, you whore. You set us up. God, I'm tired." Vanessa added "My feet hurt."

Paris set down the tray of champagne and glasses she was carrying, and the four of us joined the girls already in the tub. Vanessa raised a leg toward me. "Give me another massage. Lord knows I need it."

Chris tended to Selena and Cynthia worked on Miley. We found out that Paris had arranged for the girls to be asked back to Moulin Rouge to take part in a couple of production numbers, including the finale, as guest artists, and were introduced at the end of the show. Selena said "We thought we were going to watch from backstage to see the costume changes and all. Instead, we were given costumes with stockings and heels. All the numbers we were in didn't exactly have costume tops. One had nothing but strings of pearls draped over our chests, from a necklace to a sort of belt that covered our thongs. We were completely exposed!. Of course, the last number was the one with the necklaces, and that's how we were brought out on the stage and introduced as surprise guest artists. The surprise was on us. I was so embarrassed."

Miley added "I knew something about being introduced and thought it would be good exposure, no pun intended, for the girls to take part in a show outside their comfort zone. I wish we hadn't had to wear those damn heels. I almost fell and broke my neck. I had no idea we would do so much."

We continued working on the tired legs. Miley continued "How about it girls? How about a show in Vegas with costumes like those? You definitely opened some people's eyes tonight. You took a step toward appealing to a more adult audience. I know I'm definitely using some things from this show." She grinned "Imagine the reaction if I came out on stage at, say, the Super Bowl in one of those costumes. I would get more publicity than from releasing a new record. Look what it did for Janet Jackson."

Vanessa was thoughtful. "Maybe so. Maybe in the right place I could pull off something like tonight. It would certainly shake up my demographic! Walt Disney would be spinning in his grave."

Selena shook her head. "I don't think I'm ready for that yet. I think I'm too young."

Miley said "The fuck you are. You're my age. You just look like you're still in high school. I would too, except I dress and act so I look oler. You can put your girly look to rest in a hurry. Hey, if I have a topless show in Vegas you can do a guest spot. Maybe just one number. Something to start the ball rolling toward shaking your Cute Little Girl image. Be daring!"

"I don't know."

"You've already given a bunch of people an eyeful tonight. They probably went home thinking what nice tits you have and it's a shame you don't show them. Answer me something truthfully. I know you were embarrassed, but weren't you just a little bit excited, too? Didn't you feel a tingle between your legs?"

"I certainly did not!" After a silence she added meekly "Maybe just a little."

"Exactly. When you do something daring like that it can be very exciting. Let's find out from the others if they got excited tonight."

Cynthia said "I came a ton."

Chris added "I think I shot out more than usual. The possibility of getting caught was very...I don't know the word...horney-making."

Paris added "Doug and I found it better than expected. The daring was very, as Chris put it, horney-making. I was a bit leery of being able to feel anything in that situation, but it was amazingly good."

I added "I still like doing it right with the full treatment for each other, but it was really much better than I thought it would be. In a million years I never would have thought to have sex in public like that."

When we had knocked off the two bottles we got out and dried each other off. Miley announced "I get Doug tonight. Chris, you take Selena. She needs the most work here to loosen up. Nothing like a good fuck to do that. Since Paris is one of the three left I think she'll want to use her room. I think Chris has had the sofa bed several times, so I'll graciously take it tonight."

As we all prepared for bed she added "This week has been fun for me, but, unfortunately, tomorrow it comes to an end and we return home. I think we should thank Paris for letting us use her place."

Miley had been standing around without wearing anything, so I took a cue from her and didn't put anything on either. I figured it would save time.

As we laid on the bed she asked "So, how has the week been for you?"

"I'm exhausted. When I get home I'll have to use another week of vacation just to sleep and recover."

"Poor baby, having to have sex day after day with a variety of beautiful women."

I grinned. "It's a tough job, but so far I'm up to it."

"Are you? Let's check...Yep, you're definitely up to it."

She nuzzled up beside me and whispered "How was it to go out of your comfort zone tonight?"

"Kind of exciting."

"How about going out of your comfort zone again?"

"Uh, oh. What do you have in mind?"

"I know you like my nice warm pussy, and we can certainly make use of that particular part of my anatomy. I like to have my pussy filled."

"But..."

"But, tonight I think I need a good ass fucking, and you are my designated fucker for tonight."

"I don't..."

"Hold on here. Selena has never been topless on stage, until tonight. You never fucked out in public, until tonight. Vanessa and Selena never gave each other some girl action, until this week. See where I'm going? You may really think you don't like it, but you'll never know unless you try it. It's kind of like eating spinach. Bet when you were a kid you said 'yuk' because of how it looks, but maybe you tried it sometime and found out you really do like it. See?"

I thought about what she said and decided she was right. Maybe I wouldn't like it, but maybe I would. What was my hang-up? Just that something seemed wrong about it?

"If it helps, you get to play with my tits while doing it."

"I do like to play with them. Okay, I'll try it."

"Goody! I'll get my stuff and we can start."

She got her tube of lube and slathered it all over me and all around and partially inside her ass. I grabbed her hips to enter her, but she stopped me. "For the first time let me do the work. There's an art to entering, you don't just ram in like with a pussy. If you want we can shift positions later."

She pushed me onto my back and straddled me. She put her hands behind her on the bed and raised up, then used one hand to guide me while balancing with the other. Slowly she lowered herself. Both hands went back behind her again. It felt almost like entering Cynthia, except Cynthia was slipperier. When Miley was all the way down she held still for a moment. "You doing okay?"

I had to admit it felt really tight, and nodded.

"Good. Let me set the pace. Too fast too soon can be painful. I have to get used to you being in there."

She slowly raised and lowered her hips. I felt the tightness along the length of me. Gradually she increased the tempo and brought her hands around to rest them on my chest. I reached up to cup her breasts and rub a thumb over her nipples.

Her tempo increased some more and I began to feel the urge build. I got a little rougher with her nipples, tugging on them, and she moaned. Before long she was furiously pumping up and down and grunting. My own desire built to where I really worked on her breasts - squeezing, twisting and mashing them with my palms. I laid a hand over one, pushed hard on it and moved my hand in a circle. In a flash of insight I reached down and inserted a finger into her vagina, removed it and teased the clit, repeating the process several times. She threw her head back and shouted "OH THIS IS SOOOO GOOD. I'M COMMMMINNNNG!"

I felt her vagina pulse around my finger. She slapped a hand over the hand that was working on her breast and pushed on it harder as she shuddered. I let loose in her ass, and she bounced on me until I was finished, then collapsed onto my chest, with me still partly inside.

She kissed me, moaned, and rolled off, panting. I was somewhat breathless myself.

Her eyes closed for a few minutes. When they opened she asked "Well?"

"Definitely different. I think I like your pussy better because when you come I can feel it better. I love the feel of a woman's orgasm when I'm inside."

"Fair enough. You tried it. You went outside your comfort zone. I liked it. I've been hankering for a good ass fuck for days. Oh, Cindy can give me one with her finger, but a big, fat cock feels so much better."

She sighed. "I'm going to be sore tomorrow from all that dancing in heels. I'm used to a certain amount of dancing in my videos and shows, but nothing as intense as tonight. It was fun to go out on stage topless and know people's eyes were on my tits. I watched 'Nessa and Selena, too. You know, Selena's tits bounce really nicely. I wish mine were as big as hers."

"I have an observation."

"You have my attention."

"I noticed that the dancers here mostly have smallish breasts, like real women have. There's no enhancement like you see in strip clubs back home. Maybe smaller ones hold up better with a grueling rehearsal and performance schedule. I can see where big ones could get...damaged somehow."

"I never thought of that. I think you're right. Selena's tits were as big as any others on the stage. Mine and 'Nessa's are more like the average showgirl's. Sometimes it's useful to have a man around for certain kinds of observations."

I caressed a breast with the back of my fingers. "I like yours just fine."

"And I like what you do with them. Keep that up and I'll have to jump you in the morning."

We fell asleep with one of my hands resting on a breast.

*****

In the next chapter the troupe gets ready to return home in an unexpected way, and something happens that changes the dynamics of the group.