MILF 00

Story Info
Mother catches her son masturbating.
2.4k words
4.52
41.7k
57

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 07/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol and Tony -- Beginnings

Some background for my MILF series

There'd been some sort of traffic accident as my cab got near home, the road was blocked, so I asked the driver to pull over and let me out.

"I live just around the corner, I'll just walk from here," I said, and passed him the cash for my ride, with a tip.

"Thanks, lady. You should be safe walking, all these cops around, eh?"

I laughed. "I guess so. Anyway, good night."

"G'night, ma'am."

The house was in darkness as I approached, but as I got closer I could see the flicker of light behind the closed drapes. Ah, Tony's watching television, I thought. Funny, he's usually out with his buddies on a Friday. Better be discreet, maybe he has a girl with him, and I'm almost two hours earlier than I said I'd be.

I'd been out for a meal and a drink with the girls from the office, but they were going on to some new night club and it just didn't appeal to me. Anyway, I was a good ten years older than the oldest of them, and I'd just cramp their style, so I'd made my excuses and left. I don't think they were too disappointed!

I let myself into the house as quietly as possible, and kicked off my shoes in the hallway, then padded along towards the living room, intending to check he was alone before I announced my return, but I heard a male voice, and I couldn't tell if it was Tony or someone else. Not that that was my concern, it was what the voice had said!

"Oh, yeah, Mom, suck my cock!"

I stopped, startled, then eased forward to peer around the doorframe. From where I stood I could see the back of the couch, and Tony's head, and I had a clear view of our flat-screen television, and the image on it. The image of a mature woman, probably in her forties, but trim and slender, and a young man whose cock was being lovingly sucked by the woman. Tony was watching porn! Not only that, but as my eyes got used to the gloom, I realised my son was naked, and masturbating to the movie.

"Oh, Mom," said the young man on the screen, "you're going to make me cum real soon."

"I'm ready for it, son," said the woman, "let me have it, baby!"

Shit! Tony was watching mother-son incest porn! Shocked, and more than a little excited I must have gasped, because Tony's head turned and he saw me in the doorway.

"Oh, fuck! Mom!"

I'm not quite sure what he intended to do, probably make a dash out of the room, but I was blocking his exit to his bedroom and the only other way was into the dining room. I think it was the indecision, or possibly a change of mind, but his foot caught in the rug beside the couch and he fell. I think he winded himself, because he didn't move. I came out of my trance and dashed to his side, dropping to my knees beside him.

"Tony? Tony, honey, are you okay?"

"I'm sorry, Mom, so sorry."

"It's okay, sweetheart, everybody masturbates, even me! Now, have you hurt yourself?"

"I'm okay, Mom, just a bit winded, I think. Mom...?" I think he was at a loss for words, because his voice trailed off, just as I realised I had a grip on his cock. Quite why it happened I don't know, possibly because I'd had a few drinks with the girls, possibly because of what I'd seen and heard, but I found myself bending forward and taking his lovely, hard cock into my mouth, my lips pursing as my head went down and I took him deep until the gag reflex made me lift my head again, and then my reflexes took over and I found myself giving my son a blowjob, a blowjob I was enjoying because the cock I was lovingly attending to was both longer and thicker than my ex-husband's. It had been quite a few years since that sort of intimacy had been part of my life but I'd never had complaints from any of the lovers I'd had before my marriage, nor from my ex, and my son didn't seem to be about to complain, either, although he did make a faint protest, which I ignored. I guess he'd been close, because it seemed no time at all before I heard his voice, tight, strained.

"Mom! I'm going to cum!"

Yes! I busied myself even more, lips, tongue, hand all working in concert until Tony gasped and my mouth was suddenly full of my son's semen, semen which I swallowed voraciously, relishing the taste of it, until the output dwindled into nothing, Tony's cock just twitching spasmodically a few times as the after-shocks faded.

I let him slip from my lips and sat back, studying my son. He gave me an uncertain smile, and I grinned.

"Enjoy that, son? Because I did."

"I guess I did, Mom, but I have to say it was kind of... unexpected."

I could feel myself flush in the darkened room and looked away, my attention being caught by the porn video still playing beside us, where the woman was now having her pussy attended to by the young man, his mouth busy in her juices. I stared at the screen, fascinated, until Tony touched my arm.

"Mom? Can I eat you like he's doing? Eat your... pussy?"

My whole cunt pulsed and I could feel my panties, already wet, getting wetter. My first instinct was to refuse but I needed something, and my son was offering.

"You want to eat me?"

"Mom, you just gave me the best blowjob I've ever had, so I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel."

"Please, yes," I whispered, "eat my pussy, sweetheart."

Tony's face lit up and he gestured, grinning. "I think you need to lose some clothes first, Mom."

"Ha!" I said, laughing. "You just want to see your mom's tits and pussy!"

"Of course. Every red-blooded young man's dream, to see his mother naked."

"Well, help me undress, then."

"Yes, ma'am!"

I swear Tony's hands were shaking as he helped me, or tried to help, but between us we got me down to my bra and panties, panties which by now were soaking with my excitement. I moved my hands to the front fastening of my bra, but Tony stopped me.

"Please, Mom, let me?"

I laughed and dropped my hands and suddenly my bra was open and Tony's hands were on my tits, and he knew what he was doing, I realised, when he started suckling on them. He stopped, and pulled back and for a moment we just stared at each other until I reached for Tony at the same moment as he reached for me and next moment we were involved in a kiss, and not the sort of kiss a mother and son should be exchanging, fierce, hot, tongues twining, love and lust combined. Panting, I broke the kiss, stepping back on shaking legs. I pushed my soaking panties down and kicked them off, then lay -- or collapsed! - on the floor in front of the television, the man and woman in the video now involved in frantic copulation.

"Eat me, baby," I whispered as Tony knelt beside me, parting my legs as he moved to kneel between them, then came forward to his elbows, his mouth moving to my pussy. I was taut with anticipation and gasped when his mouth finally made contact.

"Oh, yes!" I reckon my son had eaten pussy before, because his mouth was everywhere, licking my labia, my clitoris, pushing his stiffened and pointed tongue into my core, laving my slit from anus to clitoris and back again. He paused, raising his head slightly.

"Am I doing this right, Mom?"

"Absolutely! Get me off, Tony, please, get me off!"

He gave me a quick grin, his head went down again and he renewed his loving assault on my pussy, my increasingly satisfied pussy. A few more licks, a kiss or swipe, then he sucked my clitoris between pursed lips. That was it, I came! Shaking, my belly trembling, my pussy pulsing, a wave of pleasure washing over me, orgasm supreme!

I lay for a moment, trembling in release, then with a mighty effort managed to raise my head enough to look at him.

"Thanks, baby, that was wonderful. Are you -? Oh, yes! Fuck me, baby, fuck your mama!" His cock was a solid bar of blood-engorged flesh and it slid easily into my soaking-wet pussy, filling me, thrilling me with remembered pleasure from before my divorce and bringing the tantalising thought of more to come, except that this was my son's cock filling me so skilfully, so pleasurably. No! Enjoy the moment, Carol, enjoy the moment.

It seemed like no time at all before I was on the brink of climax again as Tony's rock-solid cock pistoned in and out of my pussy, and I was just about to tell him when he gasped in my ear and then his hips were driving him into me, just as my own climax rocked me.

All was sensation for the next few minutes as we both rode the wave of orgasmic pleasure, but gradually we calmed, our breathing eased, and Tony eased away from me, his cock coming free of my well satisfied pussy with a faint pop, collapsing to his back next to me. I reached across and took his hand, squeezing his fingers.

"My bed or yours, honey?"

Startled, I think, he stared at me for a moment, then grinned. "Yours, Mom, it's bigger than mine!"

"Come on, then, let's see if we can raise your cock into performing again." And we did, twice more before sleep overtook us.

I woke to an empty bed, and the sobering realisation that I'd not only jacked off my son, but blown him and fucked him as well! And I'd enjoyed it, a lot in fact, but the fact remained, it was wrong. I lay for a while, pondering, then got myself out of bed, showered, dressed and took myself off down to breakfast.

Seeing that it was Saturday morning, there were only Tony and myself for breakfast, Tina staying over with her friend and colleague, Nancy, as she did every Friday when the worked late, one week in three, but as I reached the foot of the stairs Tony was just going out the door, with a mumbled "see you later, Mom."

Tony didn't come home for lunch, but that wasn't unusual on a Saturday, and came back into the house about an hour before I usually served our evening meal.

"Dinner at seven, honey. Okay?"

"Sure thing, Mom," he said, and ran upstairs to his room.

That was the pattern for the next couple of weeks, Tony avoiding being alone with me and on my part, I knew that I should say something to him about what had happened but was too embarrassed to raise the subject, although at the back of my mind was the knowledge that if the opportunity to fuck him came again, I wanted it!

I was brooding on the subject the next time Tina was on one of her late shifts, when I knew it was only Tony and I in the house. Tony was often out on a Friday but his buddies had cried off this time and I knew he was alone in his room. Probably jacking off, I thought, and my pussy pulsed with remembered pleasure. Fuck it, I thought, let's get this out in the open. I went up to my room, stripped naked and took a quick shower. Dried, I applied some perfume, including places where a woman's son shouldn't get close enough to detect the scent, then, still naked, went along to Tony's room. There were no locks on the bedroom doors, but we all recognised the need for privacy and usually knocked. Not this time. I threw open Tony's door and went straight in.

"Mom!" he gasped, "what ... "

"Tony?" I said, not giving him a chance to speak, "are you going to play with yourself, or are you going to fuck me?"

Startled, he stared at me for a moment, then a slow smile spread over his face. "Your bed or mine, Mom?"

"We're already here, so we'll use yours, son. Move over, and let me in."

"Yes, mother!"

And they were the last words either of us spoke until we were cooling off after a fantastic double climax. I raised myself on my elbow and bent across to kiss him, quick, light.

"This is probably not what I should be saying to you, but I won't lie. I shouldn't be fucking my own son, it's wrong, legally and morally, but I did, I enjoyed it enormously and I want to do it again. Any future Friday, when we know Tina will be staying at Nancy's, if you want to fuck me, I'm ready and willing. Okay?"

"Very okay, Mom, a fantasy realised, in fact."

I laughed. "You fantasise about fucking me?"

"Almost every time I jack off, Mom. Sometimes Tina, sometimes Aunt Sarah, but usually you."

"Okay, then, every Friday we know Tina won't be home, it's a fuck-my-son Friday, and you can spend the whole night with me, if you want."

"I'll want to, Mom, don't worry about that!"

"Okay, then."

"What about other times, Mom?"

"If we know for a fact we won't be disturbed, then yes, we fuck." I reached down and gave his prick a little squeeze. "Any chance of big boy performing again?"

"Every chance, Mom, just give us a minute or two to get our breath back, then it's Tony rides again!"

And that was the pattern for the next three months or so, until my sister Sarah came to me when she found out her son, Ben, fantasized about fucking her and asked for my advice. Subsequent developments changed all of our lives, but that, as they say, is another story!

* * * * *

A short piece, to fill in some background, but I thought it was worth including.