MILF 00-2

Story Info
More background for my MILF series.
3.4k words
5
167
1

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 07/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MILF 00-2

Ben, Jenny and Alice -- A little more background to my MILF series

During the summer break after graduating high school, I'd managed to get myself a job cleaning folks' swimming pools, while I waited to start college in the fall. It wasn't hard work and I sometimes got to see some attractive ladies and girls in swimming costumes, both one-piece and bikini, and once, but only once, naked. Nice sight, nice shape but maybe twenty-five years older than my own eighteen.

Anyway, today it was my turn to service the Jensen pool. Mr and Mrs Jensen and their twin boys lived in a big ranch-style bungalow in one of our town's more desirable suburbs. I was due at two-thirty, my last pool of the day, and I rang the Jensen doorbell almost exactly on time. There was a slight delay, then Mrs Jensen opened the door, dressed, I was delighted to see, in a brief flower pattern bikini. She smiled to see me, and opened the door wide.

"Ben! Come on through. Um, my sister Jenny is here and we've been catching some sun out by the pool. We won't be in your way,will we?"

"Of course not." Ah, so Jenny Collins was here as well. Two lovely ladies to feast my eyes on. Out by the pool I set my bag down by the controls and the filter, then looked around. Two airbeds were laid on the grass, a towel over each and a tray between them with a wine bottle and two glasses. Jenny Collins looked over at me and waved. I waved back, a little self-consciously, then got to work.

Checking the filter was the work of moments and the small amount of debris it had collected was soon in my trash bag. I could see that there were a few leaves floating on the surface of the pool and extended the handle of my net to its full extent and went around the pool collecting them. Of course, this brought me alongside the two women and I paused to pass the time of day with them.

"Ben?" said Alice Jensen, "it's a hot day. Would you like a soda?"

"I'd love one," I said.

"Back in a moment then," she said, and made her way into the house.

"Many more pools to do today, Ben?" said Jenny.

"No, this is the last one today. Two tomorrow, one on Friday and none over the weekend, thank goodness."

"Ah," said Jenny, "give you time with your girlfriend."

"No, I don't have a girlfriend at the moment," I said, and gave her a rueful grin. She laughed, and just then Alice Jensen came back with my soda.

"Here you go, Ben," she said, handing it to me.

"Thanks," I said, and popped the can open, taking an exploratory sip. Ah, yes. Bitter lemon, one of my favourites.

"Is that to your taste, Ben?" said Alice. "Usually, I could offer you a choice but David and the boys are away on a trip at the moment and took most of the others with them."

"This is fine," I said, "Bitter lemon, one of my favourites."

"Ben?" said Jenny, "if this is your last pool today, why don't you take five, finish the pool in your own time. We certainly won't rush you, will we, Alice?"

"Of course not. Yes, Ben, take five."

"Thanks, I will," I said, and lowered myself to the grass near the airbeds. Alice sat down on hers and took a sip from one of the glasses of wine, an action echoed by Jenny.

"So, Ben, if you don't have a girlfriend at the moment, are you getting any action?" said Jenny, startling me, and I suddenly realized that it probably wasn't their first bottle.

"Sadly, no," I said, "maybe my luck will change when I start college." I hoped.

They both laughed. "Maybe it will," said Jenny, "but what can you offer the girls? Is it big enough for them?"

I flushed. "I think so, yes."

"You think so? Wouldn't you rather know?"

"I suppose I would, yes."

"Well show us. Come on, I dare you?"

"You want me to show you my penis?"

Jenny nodded emphatically. "Yes, we do, show us what the girls are missing! Come on, Ben, show us your penis, prick, cock, John Thomas or whatever you want to call it."

My first instinct was to refuse then I thought, why not, maybe I can wangle a hand job or something, So I stood up, kicked off my sneakers, stripped off my t-shirt then skinned my shorts and undershorts off in one movement.

"Okay, ladies, here it is!" I was very conscious of the fact that I was being scrutinized by the eyes of two attractive, mature women, but I was only partially erect.

"You can do better than that," said Jenny and stood, her hands going behind her and moments later, her bikini top fell to the ground. She cupped her tits and grinned at me. "There, does that help?"

It did, because Jenny Collins was -- is -- a very attractive lady. Her tits weren't huge, but they were nicely shaped, slightly pendulous, a comfortable handful each, and I could feel my erection hardening. Jenny nodded, then pushed down her bikini bottoms. Her mons was shaved smooth and I gaped for a moment, then rallied.

"You're beautiful," I said.

"Thank you, Ben. I'm also fucking soaking," she said, and strutted, the only apt description, towards me, pausing inches away from me. "Kiss me," she said, "and then fuck me, please."

The next thing I knew her tongue was halfway down my throat and I was being kissed like I had never in my eighteen years been kissed before. I could feel my cock hardening and I guess I must have pressed against Jenny, because she broke away, grinning at me. She took my hand and lowered herself down on to the grass, drawing me down with her. I was conscious of Alice, on her airbed, propped up on her elbow, watching us. Jenny lay back, still holding my hand, and spread her legs, drawing me forward to kneel between them. He hand released mine and she reached for my erection, holding it in cool fingers, squeezing gently.

"Ben," she said, "I want this," and she squeezed my cock again, "here," and she stroked her pussy, "and I want it now."

Invited to visit paradise, I went, sliding my erection into the warm, wet pleasure palace that is pussy.

"Oh, yes, Ben, fuck me, baby" she murmured, squeezing me with her pussy muscles, and I began that eons-old movement, in, out, add, subtract, repeat, repeat, that is the rhythm of sex. Aware of movement, I looked up to see Alice sliding her hand into her bikini bottoms, reaching to stimulate herself as she watched her sister fucking me. She flushed, but smiled, when she caught my eye.

Jenny was making little whimpering sounds as I fucked her, and I felt her hand ease between us, reaching for her clitoris, I guessed, to add her own stimulus to the sensations we were sharing, sensations which were bringing me ever closer to climax, and I was pleased that I'd jacked off that morning to the image of my mother in a bikini that I'd Photoshopped into a nude image, but I'd had a sudden, worrying thought.

"Jenny," I said urgently, "when I come?"

"Come in me, baby, it's okay, I'm safe," she said, smiling up at me, but then her face contorted, and she cried out.

"Oh, fuck! I'm coming!" And her pussy began to pulse around my cock, stimulating my own release and then my hips were driving me into her as my own climax swept over me. The two of us shook for a few moments as we shared the storm, the miniature death that is orgasm, then our muscles relaxed as we descended into our normal state. Beside us there was a cry and we looked across to see Alice reach her own peak.

Jenny grinned up at me and stretched up to give me a kiss. "I want to do this again sometime, sometime soon, so remind me to give you my cell phone number before you leave. Best ease out now, honey, and we'll have a quick dip in the pool."

And a couple of minutes later we were swimming gently alongside each other for a couple of lengths of the pool, coming to rest where Alice still lay on her airbed.

"Help me out, sweetie," said Jenny and I boosted her out of the pool before joining her on the grass near Alice's airbed. Alice smiled at her sister.

"I guess you enjoyed that, sis?" she said, and Jenny grinned.

"I did, very much. You should get him hard again and try him yourself. His cock felt lovely in this girl's pussy."

Alice shook her head. "No, much as I might be tempted, no fucking for me. Sorry, Ben, but I'm a married woman, not a sex-mad divorcee like my sister."

"That's okay," I said, "I understand."

"Well, give Ben some kind of treat for the entertainment we just provided for you," said Jenny. "Take your bikini off."

Alice stared at her sister for a moment, then glanced over at me. She nodded. "I think I might manage that," she said, and her hands went behind her to unhook her bikini top, loosening it, discarding it beside her. Then she wriggled out of her bikini bottoms, discarding them beside the top.

"There," she said, with a grin, "that's all three of us naked." Slightly slimmer than her sister, Alice was a lovely sight naked. A comfortable double-handful of beautiful tits, nipples erect in inch-across areolae, slim waist, flat belly, long legs, and I realized I'd half-expected the mother of twins to have a softer body, but Alice obviously kept herself in trim and it was a beautiful body I was admiring.

"Ben," said Jenny, "stay naked while you get those last few leaves out of the pool and we'll stay naked as well. Deal?"

I gave a firm nod. "Deal." I grabbed my net and gathered together the last few leaves in the pool, glancing across to see two heads close together, obviously deep in conversation. Well, if they wanted me to know what they were talking about, they'd tell me in due course. Finished with the leaves, I tossed them in the trash and collapsed my net. I was about to reach for my clothes when Jenny stopped me.

"Ben?"

"Yes?"

"Ever had a blow job?"

"Once. Not my greatest experience, it was too rushed."

"Shame, but not to worry, though, Alice wants to give you one." Startled I looked across at Alice, who flushed, but nodded.

"Yes, Ben, a small repayment for the pleasure you two gave me."

"If you're sure," I began.

"I'm sure," she said.

"Then I'd be delighted. How, where, do you want me?"

She tweaked her towel off the airbed and spread it on the grass. "Just lie here, on your back, so I can get at your beautiful cock. I'd like to have had it in me, but like I said, I won't fuck you. Here, get yourself comfortable."

A rather fine distinction, I thought, but didn't say anything, wriggled myself into a comfortable position, and grinned up at her.

"Ready, ma'am."

She laughed and reached out to take my half-hard erection in her hand, then bent to kiss the end of it.

"Okay, honey, let's get you nice and hard and give my kinky sister her show." She blew me a kiss then bent to take me in her mouth.

I sucked in a breath on a gasp as her tongue flickered over the underside of my cock, weaving patterns, but after a few adjustments, mostly to get my cock thoroughly wet, I think, she settled to a steady bobbing of her head, fucking her face with my cock, her tongue pressing lightly against the underside, the sensitive nerves in the crown of my cock being stimulated by her tongue on each bob of her head.

After a few more strokes she let my cock slip from her mouth but kept up her stimulation with her fingers.

"Enjoying this, honey, because I am," she murmured.

"Oh, yes, already it's much better than my last blow job and you've barely started."

"Enjoy!" she said, and her lips closed over me again.

It hadn't been very long since I had climaxed in Jenny's talented pussy, but I could feel the first stirrings that I knew presaged my climax, and I relaxed to let this obviously skilled and talented woman continue to weave her magic on me.

Beside us, Jenny was relaxed, leaning on one elbow, her free hand playing idly with her pussy. She caught my eye and winked, grinning. I grinned back at her, thinking of her promise of more fucking, so much to look forward to.

Alice's head was still bobbing as she carried me towards climax and I knew it wouldn't -- couldn't -- be much longer.

I'm getting close, Alice," I murmured, and somehow, without missing a beat, she managed to lift her head and give me a wink and a nod. And then I felt it, that tightening of the chest, the breathless anticipation that portends climax, and then my first blast of jizz hit Alice's mouth and she was swallowing to keep her mouth and throat clear so that she could breathe.

Soon, too soon, it was over and my cock just gave the occasional twitch. Alice licked around the head then let my cock slip from her mouth with a soft pop. She grinned down at me as my lungs laboured to extract oxygen from the air.

"Enjoy that, Ben? Because I did, it's been a little while since I blew David, so it's nice to remind myself of the pleasure I get."

"It was absolutely fucking incredible. Thank you, Alice, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"There's a way for you to thank her properly, Ben," said Jenny.

"There is? How?"

"Eat her in return." There was a gasp from Alice, otherwise a resounding silence while I gathered my scattered wits, but I knew that my basic, primal response was 'yes'!

I sat up and reached for Alice's hand, squeezing her fingers. "Alice Jensen," I said, wracking my brain for the proper term. Ah, yes! "May I please perform an act of cunnilingus on your delectable pussy?"

Again, there was a resounding silence, broken by Jenny's hissed, 'say yes, silly girl', then Alice smiled, a wide, happy smile, at me and nodded. "Yes, please, Ben. Eat me, lover."

"Give me a minute or two to get my breath back, and you'll have to give me hints as I've never done it before."

"Not a problem, honey. Take your time, but I'm ready when you are." She spread her legs wide, opening herself to me, then beckoned me closer. "You said you wanted hints, well, you can let your tongue slide up my slit and back, you can point your tongue and push it into my pussy, and you can kiss and lick my clitoris, but gently, as I get very sensitive when I'm close to coming. But first, lean close and breathe deep. If you don't like the smell, you probably won't like the taste."

I blew her a kiss. "Okay, Alice, here goes," and I leaned in close, breathing deep. Even now, these many years later, the smell of a woman ready for love takes me back to that moment, the rich, complicated scent of a woman in heat. I leaned closer, extending my tongue and let it run up her slit, from the rose-brown pucker of her anus to her clitoris, just beginning to peep from its hood.

"Yes, Ben," she murmured, "just like that."

"Okay," I said, and leaned forward, breathing in her rich aroma through my nose. Yes! That unmistakable scent of sexually ready woman, rich, complicated. I breathed deeply and my cock began to stiffen in response. I extended my tongue and swept it up Alice's cleft again. She let out a soft moan, and I did it again. Her hand reached out and stroked my head.

"Gently, honey, because I get really sensitive when I get close to coming."

I kissed her labia, gently, and raised my head to look at her. "We can wait a while, if you like? I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"Ben, honey, I need to come after watching you fuck my sister, and if you don't bring me off, I'll need to do it myself," said Alice quietly, giving me a wry smile, "so please, carry on with what you're doing, just be careful, that's all."

"I will," I said, and kissed her labia again, then gave myself up to the delightful business of bringing this beautiful, naked, woman to orgasm, trying to remember everything I'd read about oral sex. I took it slow, relishing the moment, kissing and licking Alice's labia, the creases between them and the tops of her thighs, pointing my tongue and pushing it into her savoury-sweet depths, occasionally letting my tongue flick over her clitoris, lightly, quickly. Her breathing quickened as I savoured her nectar, and her hand in my hair stilled for a moment as my tongue passed over her sensitive nub.

"That feels wonderful, honey," she murmured, her hand resuming its gentle stroking, a subtle tension in her voice and I realised the moment was getting to her, her excitement building.

I licked at her labia, letting my tongue make love to her, sliding it through her juices, hot and spicy, licking the cleft between pussy and thigh, then back to her labia, biting with my lips, nibbling softly, trying to excite, but careful not to hurt. She was almost panting now, her fingers tightening in my hair as I let my mouth roam over the intimacies of her, sucking on her clit, nibbling her labia, laving her slit with my tongue. She was gasping now, a soft moaning, wordless, excited and I flattened my tongue and ran it the length of her, from anus to clit, then took her clit between my teeth and let her feel them.

She came. Oh, man, she came. A strangled half-scream and her thighs tightened on my ears, her belly rippled, her fingers clenched in my hair, and she came, her pussy pulsing, grasping at the penis that wasn't there. Gradually she quieted, and I flicked my tongue over her clit again, triggering a fresh spasm. And again, until she pushed me away with a murmured, "No more, sweetheart, please, I can't take it."

I eased back and looked up at her, face flushed, chest still heaving as she fought for breath, nipples erect. She looked down at me and smiled, warm, loving.

"That was everything I hoped it would be," she said, her voice soft.

"You taste delicious," I said, and she smiled.

"So do you," she said. "Are you sure you've never done that before?"

"Never, but I read a lot and I tried to do what seems to work best for those I've read about."

"It certainly worked for this girl."

"I'm glad."

"Me, too, honey, me, too."

That was the end of the sex play for the afternoon and I quickly finished off the few remaining tasks I needed to do before, reluctantly,, putting my clothes back on. Jenny and Alice were both still naked and to my surprise Alice stayed that way as she accompanied me to the door. I reached out to open the door-latch but Alice stopped me.

"Kiss me goodbye, Ben, and then get yourself off home. Thank you for one of the best orgasms I've ever had." She stepped closer and raised her lips for my kiss, her arms going around me, drawing me close. The kiss was long, sweet, a treat and I think we both broke it reluctantly.

"Thank you, Alice, for one of the best afternoons I have ever experienced.

"The pleasure was at least half mine, honey. Now go, but remember me."

"Always."

Some more background for my MILF series. Constructive criticism welcomed, and remember to give m an address to reply to if you ask a question. A vote would be welcome, too. Go on, it's only a couple of mouse clicks!