MILF Addiction Ch. 05

Story Info
Further Adventures, Ellen comes out of her shell.
6.5k words
4.44
38.9k
32

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoreWood
MoreWood
149 Followers

I've tried to write every chapter as a standalone story, and said as much, but I'm not sure it works this time. Storyline, and cast of characters getting complex. Feel free to start right here (and let me know how it goes), but if you're new to this, maybe you should start at the beginning.

I've also added a Cast (below) to help readers keep track of who's who. Not all of the characters appear in every chapter, there's even a couple that haven't turned up yet.

Cast

Steve Protagonist

Susan Carlson Steve's girlfriend

Randy Carlson Susan's big brother

Ellen Carlson Susan's mom

John Carlson Susan's dad

Lily Ellen's best friend

Kate Susan's other friend

Terri Another friend of Susan's

Bob Steve's high school friend

Wayne Steve's high school antagonist

Cliff Wayne's dad, Lily's husband

Barb Waitress at the Country Club

Simone Other waitress at the Country Club

Suzie Hostess at the Country Club

George Bartender at the Country Club

Bill Policeman

************************************************************

Steve

I got up Sunday morning to a pickup full of the last of the sod from the Carlson's house, and an unfinished patch in my parents back yard. For some reason, I didn't have quite the energy I had the week before, but after I had a quick breakfast, I got to it.

A while later, my mom came out to watch me. She was wearing the short shorts that were all the rage in those days, and one of my dad's college tee shirts, which was so big on her it was almost like a short dress.

Depending on the angle and how she was standing, sometimes I could see the bottom of the shorts, and sometimes it looked like maybe the tee shirt was the only thing she had on. From the way her breasts moved under the fabric, I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Her legs were smooth and tan. She was barefooted.

She had a simple mid-length haircut, and she wasn't wearing any jewelry or makeup. She almost never did. As I looked at her I noticed for the first time that she was an attractive woman. Every time before that, in my entire life, she had just been my mom.

I wasn't thinking about sex with her or anything, but looking at her I realized that I had been recalibrated in the last week. Before that, women my mom's age or older didn't register with me as women, especially desirable women. They were mothers. Now I was looking at them in a whole new way.

She thanked me profusely for the new lawn I was installing, and as she was about to go, gave me a quick hug and a peck on the cheek. When she did, I felt her breast on my arm, obviously bare under her tee-shirt. I noticed that she didn't smell like perfume or anything like Ellen and Lily, but she did smell good. I couldn't quite place it, but it was good.

Not long after she went back inside, I fitted the last piece of sod into the last open space in my parent's back yard. I dragged the hose and sprinkler out and turned it on to water it in, and just stood there in my shorts, bare chested under the spray as it washed the dirt and sweat off me. It was good, real good.

Ellen

I woke up Sunday morning, cuddled naked in bed with John. He always slept naked, but I had quit years ago for some reason, and it felt so good now I really couldn't imagine why. He was sound asleep, and I could see from the lump in the sheets that he was sporting his typical morning erection. I gently lifted the sheet to take a look at it. It really was a lot bigger than Cliff's, which I had gotten a good look at last night when Lily was blowing him under the table at the country club. Hard not to stare with something like that going on right next to you.

I looked down at my pussy, which Cliff had certainly gotten an equally good look at while John was eating me for dessert. The thought didn't excite me like thinking about Steve or George looking at me down there did, but I wasn't particularly bothered by it. A few weeks ago I would have been mortified if anybody but my husband saw my privates, and I didn't particularly like him looking at them. Now I didn't care who saw them. That was a real first for me.

The last few weeks were certainly full of "Firsts", almost too many to keep track of. First sex with somebody other than my husband since we'd gotten married. First sex outside in our back yard. First three-way. First sex with a woman. First time I'd ever swallowed the sperm of three different men in the same day (Steve, George and John, in that order). First public exhibitionism, and then first sex in public, even if it was "just" oral. While my best friend Lily and her husband Cliff watched, and we watched them, no less!

After we finished cleaning up at the club, we said goodnight to Cliff and Lily and walked off in opposite directions towards our cars. It was a warm evening, and after they were a ways away, and I looked to be sure nobody was around, I reached down to the hem of my sundress and pulled it over my head and completely off. John looked over as I caught up to see me walking proudly beside him, wearing only my bra and sandals. I could feel the slight breeze tickling my pubic hairs.

He smiled, and kissed me on the neck, "I don't know what's gotten into you lately, but don't stop. I'm liking the new Ellen."

I didn't tell him that Steve was what had been getting into me, I just said, "Get in the car and drop your pants. I want to blow you all the way home." And I did, finishing him off just as he pulled into our garage. He looked at me quizzically as I swallowed every drop.

This morning, looking lovingly at his beautiful penis, I was ready to impale myself on it again, but I decided to let him sleep, slipped quietly out of bed, and tiptoed downstairs to the kitchen. Still naked as the day I was born, I started the coffee maker, and went to the front window to see if the Sunday paper had arrived. I didn't see it, so I opened the front door and stepped brazenly out onto the front porch. I could see our paper boy on his bike a few houses down. I decided to give him a thrill, and walked bare ass naked across our front lawn to the sidewalk. I could feel the cool air and the warm morning sun on my skin from my face to my feet.

"Morning, Billy" I said sweetly as I held my hands out and he gently tossed the paper into them from a few yards away as he rode slowly by. I thought his eyes were going to bug out of his head. Thank God he didn't crash his bike, I would have felt terrible.

As he rode away, I turned and practically skipped into the house. John was definitely going to get laid this morning.

Steve

My work week was pretty uneventful until Wednesday evening when John called as I was stepping out of the shower. "Hey Steve, wanna join me for poker night at the club?" It wasn't really a question, as I knew before he said, "I'll pick you up at eight. Casual, we don't dress up for poker."

"Okay," I said and hung up. Casual to John meant the nicest clothes I owned, a pair of tan slacks and a Lacoste golf shirt that Susan had given me for my birthday last year. I didn't own a pair of penny loafers like John always wore, and my black dress shoes wouldn't work, so I put on my newest pair of white sneakers with white socks. It would have to do.

A little while later I heard him honking out front, and I ran out the front door of our house and jumped into the front seat of his big Caddy. "Hey Mr.....uh, I mean John. Thanks for inviting me, but I have to warn you, I don't know much about poker and I sure don't have any money to lose."

John laughed and took a drag on his cigarette. "Don't worry about a thing. It's not really much about poker, just an excuse to get away from our wives in the middle of the week. You know, have a few drinks, tell some dirty jokes, watch a stag or sometimes we get a stripper. Guys night out, blow off some steam with some good old dirty American fun."

"Hell son, why do you think we have country clubs? Outside, the government's always telling us to do this, or do that, or don't do this, don't do that. In the clubs, we make our own rules. Why do you think they serve you and Susan wine at dinner? You're not even close to 21. Inside, our rules. That's what private clubs are for."

I was still pondering this as he pulled into the country club parking lot and killed the engine. As we walked to the entrance, I noticed a police car parked off to the side, a uniformed officer standing by the door.

John walked over to the cop, and shook his hand, "Hey Bill, good to see you. There a problem?"

"No sir, but a couple of the local coloreds got all excited about that SOB Johnson's Civil Rights Act, figured they'd just invite themselves in last night. No way they're members, and Jesus Christ couldn't get past Suzie without his club card, but the Chief asked me to make sure they don't get any more ideas tonight."

John took another drag on his cigarette, "Well I guess Suzie told them that this is a private club, right?"

"Yessir, and I figure it's going to be a cold night in Hell before you're letting our kind join."

"Oh, you can be sure of that Bill. Probably have to go all the way to the Supreme Court 'fore we'd even consider such a thing. So, how long you gotta stay out here?"

"Till midnight, sir."

"Well damn if that ain't thirsty work. You come in the poker room and grab yourself a beer if you feel like it."

"Thank you, sir."

As we stepped inside, my head was swirling. Officer Bill was a good guy, even though he was always giving us kids a hard time for speeding and stuff. But he was as black as the Ace of Spades, the first colored policeman on the force in the history of our town. I had to wonder what he was thinking about that exchange.

Susan

About fifteen minutes after John pulled out of the garage the doorbell rang. It was Lily, who usually came over on Wednesday nights when our husbands were at the club. She had a bottle of Mateus rose wine in her hand like she usually did, and I had one in the fridge. Sort of like book club without the books.

I leaned over to give her a hug, and when I did she kissed me full on the lips. "Wow!" I said, "Did you start drinking without me?"

"Maybe," she said. "Let's open this one and go out on the patio. It's a beautiful outside."

We went in the kitchen and I got out a couple of wine glasses while Lily got the cork out. We stepped outside into one of those beautiful warm summer evenings. I set the glasses down and Lily poured them full and handed me one.

"Cheers," she said as we clinked glasses and I took a sip. She drank about half her glass in one gulp, set it down, and wriggled out of her short shorts. "Let's get naked," she said, as she started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Lily, what are you doing?" I exclaimed as she pulled off her blouse and stood nude in the summer night. As usual, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples stood proud on her otherwise almost perfectly flat chest.

"I'm getting your clothes off, sweetheart," and she reached for the buttons on my blouse.

I resisted halfheartedly, but it wasn't long before I was standing before her in just my bra and panties.

"Off with them, girl," she said, as she finished the rest of her glass. I pushed down my panties and stood in the night air in just my bra. "Come on," she said. "It's not like I don't know you have half a tit on one side."

I reached behind my back, unsnapped my bra and dropped it and the prosthetic on the lounger beside me. I looked down at my body. "OK Lily, I'm naked, now what?"

"Let's go for a run around the block."

"Lily, we live on the edge of the gold course. It must be miles around our block."

"You're right, but you didn't say no. Let's run to the end of the street and back."

"Somebody will see us under the streetlights. Do you think I'm some kind of exhibitionist?"

"As a matter of fact, I know you are. Let's see, there was the little thing with Steve the other day, and flashing George in the club bar, and then sex at the table in the club restaurant the other night. Not to mention the stunt with the paperboy."

"What did you hear about that?" I said, my eyes narrowing.

Lily smirked. "Kids talk, and believe me, you made his day. Every teenage boy in the neighborhood is probably jerking off to the story right this minute."

I expected to feel ashamed by that comment, but instead, my mind was filled with the image of dozens of young hard penises shooting their spunk high into the air. I felt a tingle in my pussy and involuntarily reached down and touched myself. I was swollen and soaking wet.

Lily reached between my legs, gently pushed my hand aside, and ran her finger up and down my slit. "I told you, you're an exhibitionist," she said as she took my hand and started walking down our back yard towards the rear gate. "Let's go for a walk on the golf course."

Steve

I'd heard plenty about the poker room at the club, but hadn't ever been in it, or even had any idea where it was. John led me down the hallway towards the men's locker room and stopped at an unmarked door. He fished his keys out of his pocket, found the right one, and unlocked it. We stepped inside a moderately-sized room, all done in dark wood paneling like the smoking room in some English manor. Lots of pictures of English guys in tweed knickers playing golf on the walls.

There were a few octagonal poker tables, a couple of pool tables, and a little bar on one end next to a tiny stage. A few men were playing cards and smoking, and another was setting up a movie screen. I saw Barb, one of the waitresses that regularly waited on us in the club restaurant behind the bar, and a voluptuous black girl I didn't know was serving drinks to the men at a table. I found out later her name was Simone.

As we walked up to the bar, John said to Barb, "Scotch on the rocks for me, and whatever Steve wants for him. He's my guest tonight."

Barb smiled at me.

"Uh, well I suppose I'll have a Bud."

John looked at me sternly, "Now son, you're in the men's poker room, you need to have a real drink. Beer is for drinking outside in the summer."

I didn't know much about mixed drinks in those days and stood there dumbfounded when Barb saved the day, "How about a rum and coke?"

"Yeah, sure," I mumbled, and then watched as she took a tumbler full of ice and filled it almost to the top with rum, then squirted a splash of coke on top with this chrome gizmo on a hose with a bunch of buttons on top. I hadn't seen one of those before.

The first sip just about took the top of my head off. I'd had a few rum and cokes at some high school parties in the woods, but they were mostly coke with a splash of rum. My eyes watered. Barb winked at me.

John led me to the table and introduced me to the guys. Cliff was the only one I knew, he was married to Lily, who I'd screwed in a wild three-way with Ellen just last weekend. It felt a little weird standing next to their two husbands, being introduced like one of the guys.

"Sit down next to me, I'll walk you through a few hands, give you the feel of this."

He threw a couple of twenties on the pile in the middle of the table. "I'm betting for both of us while Steve gets the hang of things."

It must have been beginner's luck, or John really knew what he was doing, because I won a few hands and pretty soon I was up by a hundred bucks.

The other guys started teasing John about bringing a ringer to the game, so I said, "You guys play, I'm going to go over and knock some balls around the pool table." That was a game I knew a little bit about.

As I got up, John handed me the pile of bills I'd won. "John," I said. "That's your money. You placed the bets, and you helped me with my cards."

"No son, you take 'em. It'll probably never come this easy again for you as long as you live."

I walked over to the pool table, set up the balls and took a sip of my drink. I noticed it was already about half done. I was feeling pretty buzzed.

Barb walked up. "You play much?"

"Not really, just a few games a week after school with a few of my friends."

"You up for a game of eight ball?" With a distinct emphasis on the words "up" and "ball."

"Sure," I said, since that was the only game I really knew.

"Keep it interesting, you wanna put a little wager on it?"

I was thinking about the hundred bucks in my pocket, and the tires my truck needed, so I said, "Sure, but how about for something besides money?"

"OK," she said. "You win, I give you a blowjob. I win, you have to eat me till I come. I'll break."

It was all I could do to keep from spewing the sip of the drink I just taken all over her. "You're kidding, right?"

"Only one way to find out," she said, as she selected a cue stick, placed the cue ball where she wanted it, and bent over to line up for her break shot. She was wearing a black miniskirt with one of the club's white dress shirts with the top three buttons unbuttoned, and when she bent over I could see her right breast all the way down to the nipple. No bra.

She saw me looking and smiled. "Tell you what, first ball you sink, I'll undo another button."

And then she proceeded to run the first five even numbered balls. She just missed the sixth one on a tricky angle shot that called for a lot of English. I knew I was in trouble before I'd even taken my first shot, but I did manage to sink the 3 ball in the far corner pocket. As I walked past her to look for my next shot, she unbuttoned the forth button. I could see her cleavage all the way down past her breasts and almost to her waist. Actually, it was more than cleavage, I could see the inner half of both breasts almost to her nipples. About the same size as Ellen's "good one" but no sag at all.

I was so flustered I missed my next shot, but I got a great view of her tits, nipples and all, as she ran the next two, and sank the eight ball with an impressive double bank shot. She walked up and gave me a big hug. I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest as she whispered in my ear, "You're not going to welch on the bet are you? I get off at midnight."

Billy

Billy lay in his darkened bedroom with the covers off and his pajama bottoms down around his ankles. He was stroking his erect penis with one hand, and holding a wad of Kleenex in the other.

He was thinking about what he was going to say and do with Mrs. Carlson when he went to collect the paper money next week. He imagined her opening the door stark naked. Then, he imagined her opening the door in a silk robe which she seductively opened when she saw it was him. He imagined her braless, in a thin tee shirt and tight short shorts as he followed her into the study to get her purse. He imagined her whipping off the shirt and dropping to her knees the second he opened his pants and showed her his foot long hot dog. As she took him into her mouth, he sprayed his spunk into the Kleenex in his hand.

He dropped it onto the floor next to the other two damp wads. He had gotten off the first time thinking about her standing naked in her front yard with her hands out to take the paper, his eyes focused on the bush between her legs. The second time he came was when he recalled what her butt looked like, and how it swayed from side to side when she turned to walk back into her house, her pussy lips peeking out from between her lower cheeks with each step. He'd probably pull off one more before he went to sleep.

He looked out the window at the golf course. His parents lived on the 11th fairway, across from the Carlson's. While they had plenty of money, his Dad made him take the paper route so "He'd learn the value of an honest dollar." He didn't want to do it, but he'd seen enough housewives in open robes and topless in their bathroom windows that he was starting to appreciate the side benefits of a morning paper route. Everybody closed their blinds and curtains at night, but for some reason they weren't as careful early in the morning. His paper route was a voyeur's paradise, but he'd never imagined anything like Mrs. Carlson standing naked on her front sidewalk. Sometimes, reality overtakes fantasy.

MoreWood
MoreWood
149 Followers
12