MILF Addiction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoreWood
MoreWood
149 Followers

Something out of the corner of his eye caused him to look outside again. Movement. Probably a couple of deer, but he looked closer. Too pale to be deer. He reached for his binoculars on the top shelf of his closet, went over to the window, got down low and steadied them on the windowsill. Nothing. But then, as he was about to put them away, he saw two shapes emerging from the shadows on the far side. He thumbed the focus wheel, to see two women running. It was hard to tell what they were wearing until they stopped, breathing heavily and turned to face him. They were naked! They were too far away to see much in the moonlight, but he could see dark nipples on their chests, and shadows between their legs. Then they turned away, ran into the rough, and were gone. Billy was as hard as a rock. He put down the binoculars, and reached for the box of tissues.

Steve

Barb and I played a couple of more games, and she killed me. I sank a ball on my break, and made the next shot. She countered by running her side. The third game, she broke and sank all the evens including the eight ball before I even touched my cue. Three to zip, but there were compensations.

She was wearing a really short black mini-skirt, and early in the second game, I got a nice look up her legs almost to her butt when she bent over to take a shot. She caught me looking and smiled. A little later, she passed on an easy shot, and instead picked one that forced her to get up on her toes on one leg and lean way over the table to reach cue ball. He skirt rode up halfway up her butt and she spread her other leg for balance, revealing that she wasn't wearing panties. I was reminded of the first time I fucked Ellen and she'd gotten on all fours, suggested we start "doggie style" and presented me with the same view.

She was so exposed I could even see past her lips and noted that her pubic hair was darker than Ellen's. I figured that with her shirt unbuttoned like it was, the guys on the other side of the room were getting as good a look at her tits as I was of her snatch, and I looked up to see Cliff leering. Whatever, Barb sure didn't seem to mind. Maybe she wasn't bluffing when she suggested our little wager.

About that time, the projectionist announced that the movies would start in ten minutes. Barb asked me if I wanted another drink. I was too buzzed to say "No" at that point, so we wandered over to the bar. Most of the poker players did the same, and Barb and Simone got busy making drinks while the projectionist rearranged the chairs in a semi-circle in front of the screen. Neither bothered to button up their open shirts, and every time they bent over to fill a tumbler with ice or something we all got a great view. I hadn't been around enough black women to know if I was interested in them or not, but I have to admit Simone had a great set of tits, beautiful chocolate skin, and jet black hair. Her dark nipples were about the size of Susan's tits. Seems like I was getting a lot of recalibration this summer.

The guys all sat down with our drinks. Barb stood behind me with her hands on my shoulders, giving me a gentle massage. I'd heard a lot of stuff at school about stag films, but it all sounded like bragging and I didn't believe that any of the guys had actually seen one. Based on what I'd learned about female sexuality recently, I was pretty sure they hadn't. Some of their descriptions were wildly inaccurate.

As soon as the movie came on, I knew they were bullshitting. In grainy black and white Super 8, nothing, and I mean nothing was left to imagination. Women and men, stripping from clothes to completely naked, with everything on display. Tits, nipples, pussies, spread pussies. Dicks, erections, and those erections plunging in and out of open pussies. Cocksucking, guys coming all over women's faces, chests and pussies. One guy even stuck it in a girl's asshole and pumped away. Three-ways, orgies, and lesbians kissing each other on the mouth, and on each other's pussies. Mostly inside on a bed, or the living room sofa, but also outside. Fucking in the swimming pool. Nudists. Seriously, this had to be illegal. I could hardly believe it, and I was as hard as a rock.

I think this had been going on for about twenty minutes or so when suddenly the screen went dark. "Shit," the projectionist said. "The bulb just burned out and I didn't bring a spare."

The guys all started complaining. "Hey, you promised us an hour. Now what are we gonna do?"

Then they turned on John, "Hey John, you're the entertainment director for Wednesday night poker, You promised stags or a stripper every night, and we ponied up the money. Now, we feel cheated."

John looked around the room, and saw Bill, the black cop, standing by the door with a beer in his hand. Busted, I thought, but Bill was smiling. John went over and started talking quietly to him. Bill nodded and John passed him a wad of bills. Then John went over to Simone, and conducted a similar transaction. I had no idea what was happening, but Bill went into the stock room behind the bar while John placed a chair in the center of the little stage, facing the audience.

John look at the crowd. "I thought maybe we could get Barb and Simone to put on a little strip show, but after what you guys been watching, I didn't think that was gonna cut it. So, for the evening's grand finale, I present Simone and Officer Bill."

Ellen

Lily and I ran naked down the edge of the fairway, darting in and out of the moonshadow. The moon was almost full, and the moonlight was so bright it seemed like everybody in the world could see us. We'd get nervous and hide in the shadows until we got our nerve up, and then every time we stepped back into the light it was a rush. In and out, in and out, I was getting a little buzz in a rhythm almost like slow motion fucking.

Every time the moonlight hit my bare skin, it reminded me of each time Steve plunged his penis back inside me on the patio. And, when I wondered if anybody could see us out on the golf course in the middle of the night, it reminded of when I discovered that my best friend Lily was watching us screw on the chaise lounge in my backyard. That same Lily who was now running alongside me, naked as I was.

It was exhilarating. My whole body was tingling, and my pussy felt like it was one fire. As we reached the green at the end of the fairway, I took Lily by the hand and pulled her out into the center of the green under the bright moonlight. I gave her a tight hug, squeezed her butt with my hands, and kissed her on the lips. "We've got a couple of hours until John gets home. I want to fuck your brains out."

Lily smiled, and we turned and ran back towards my back gate.

Steve

John sat down beside me. He leaned over, and in a drunked whisper said, "Watch carefully Steve. These coloreds ain't like us, they'll do anything for a few dollars. Got no shame."

A few minutes later, Bill came out of the stock room. He had taken off his gun belt, and was holding his walkie-talkie in his hand. Barb locked the stock room door, and took the walkie-talkie. Bill got up on the stage and sat down in the chair facing us and Simone, who was standing there waiting for him. Barb was behind the bar doing something, and pretty soon music started.

Simone started dancing seductively in front of Officer Bill. After a while, she took off her shirt and pressed her tits into his face. She turned and let us see them, shiny with his saliva all around her nipples. Her tits were bigger and rounder than any I'd ever seen, and capped with dark brown nipples that must have been two or three inches in diameter. I learned later to tell the difference between the nipple itself, and the areola, but for now I was just fascinated. These were nothing like Susan's, Ellen's, or Lily's nipples.

She turned back to face Bill, as her hand found the button and zipper on the side of her black miniskirt. When it was open, she slid it seductively down across her ample butt, down her thighs, and dropped it on the floor. She stepped out of it and stood facing Bill with her legs well apart. Like Barb, she wasn't wearing anything under her miniskirt. Her pussy was dark, almost black, and her lower lips were large and meaty. This was nothing like the pussies I knew either, but I liked it.

She sat it Bill's lap, grinding her bare pussy on his crotch as she unbuttoned his uniform shirt and he played with her tits with his hands.

Then she got down on her knees, and went to work on his shoes and socks, giving us the "Doggie Style" view that Ellen first mesmerized me with. Her tits dangled like ripe melons on either side of her dark gash, with bright pink peeking out between her lips. Once again, I was mesmerized.

When Bill was barefooted, she said something to him I couldn't hear, and he stood up, loosened his pants, pushed them and his boxers down around his ankles, and sat back down. Her head moved toward his crotch, and although we couldn't see it, it was obvious from the movements of her head and the slurping sounds she was making that she was blowing him for all she was worth.

My penis was trying to bust out of my pants and Barb was running her hands up and down my chest almost to my waist. I looked over and saw Cliff, with his pants undone, playing with himself. Looking around the room, I could see he wasn't the only one. Barb's hands were working on my belt buckle, and then the button and zipper. She fished around inside my underwear and pretty soon my dick was exposed too as she gently stroked me.

Simone stood up and turned around, revealing her naked body to the room. She had a large black bush, and her pussy was shiny with her juices. I noticed that Bill was a little lighter color than she was, and he was in impressive condition, with well-defined muscles all over, and an erection springing proudly from his crotch. I'd heard stories about black guys being hung like horses, but his penis was about the same size as mine, maybe a little smaller.

Simone stepped back, and still facing the audience, slowly lowered herself until the tip of Bill's rigid penis was touching her pussy. Bill reached around and grabbed her by the tits. She continued to lower herself and his prick disappeared inside her until she was sitting in his lap with his balls seeming to dangle from her pussy.

Then she straightened her knees a bit, and most of Bills cock was revealed, glistening with her juices, the tip hidden between her labia. She plunged down, and then back up, gaining speed and rhythm. Then she leaned back, so he could be seen pumping in and out of her pussy. Bill started bucking his hips in time with her exertions. He let go of her tits and grabbed her by the waist to help guide her on and off his member, allowing her tits to flop up and down and side to side with wild abandon. Barb pumped my penis harder and faster.

Bill started grunting, and his dick popped out of Simone and started pumping ropes of white semen onto her jet black bush. I thought I was going to come at the same time, but Barb grabbed me by the base and squeezed so hard I almost screamed. I looked at her, pleading with my eyes to let me come.

"I don't want to waste a drop, big boy. Let me give you a ride home. We'll stop on the way and take care of this, and your payment for the bet you lost." She straddled my chair facing me, and took my hand and lifted it up and under her skirt until I felt her soaking pussy. She held my index finger straight, slipped it between her lips and rubbed up and down. "Deal?"

I was in no position to say no.

Barb

John had told me he was going to bring Steve to poker night, and asked me to give him a little "special attention" since Susan, John's daughter and Steve's girlfriend, had been in Europe all summer. He said he figured the boy must be getting a terrible set of blue balls by now, and didn't want him to do get in trouble with any of the bad girls in town. He figured I would be almost like "keeping it in the family."

John and I had a regular Wednesday night fuck session in an apartment across town he shared with his buddies at the club for the purpose. I was part of what they shared too, an arrangement what was pleasurable for all, and lucrative for me. I already had enough saved up to pay for my son's college education, and was shooting for graduate school. Lord knows my deadbeat ex-husband wasn't going to contribute a nickel. Just as well, I'd rather fuck John and his buddies, even that douchebag Cliff, every week for the rest of my life than speak to ex even once.

But tonight, I was planning to skip John and take Steve to the apartment. So, after Bill and Simone's live sex show finished, I went over to John and said, "Like we agreed, you go home and fuck Ellen tonight. It looks like you've had a few too many to drive Steve across town, I'll get him home."

John smirked, "Looks to me like you're planning to get him more than home. Have fun."

I went over to Steve, who was sitting in the chair where I'd left him, with a dazed look on his face. "I told John that he's too drunk to drive you home. Just wait here while I close up and I'll do it. We'll take the long way."

Steve

When I got home from work Thursday afternoon, I was beyond bone tired. Hadn't gotten enough sleep the night before for much of anything, much less a full day of construction work. Hell, I hadn't gotten hardly any sleep at all. Barb was insatiable, and my ass was dragging. As I walked in and called "I'm home," with no response, I saw the corner of a picture postcard sticking out of the mail someone (most likely my mom) had dropped on the kitchen counter.

I pulled it out, and saw a picture of a European city. I didn't know which one. I'd never been to Europe and I didn't see Big Ben or the Eiffel Tower or anything I recognized. Just a bunch of old stucco buildings with red tile roofs next to a big river. I turned it over.

It was addressed to me. "Steve. We're in Italy now, having a great time. Susan too. Actually, she might be having too great of a time, if you get my drift. Anyway, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Any Romans come your way, don't hold back. Bob"

I wasn't sure what to make of that, but it didn't sound good. Then again, I had run into a few "Romans" of my own, and I'd stuck my sword right in 'em. Even Steven, I thought, as I stumbled into my room, plopped on my bed, and fell asleep instantly, clothes and all.

MoreWood
MoreWood
149 Followers
12