MILF and her Sister

Story Info
Two sisters make it into a threesome.
5.9k words
4.57
65.2k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
881 Followers

She relaxed on a towel next to her pool. The swim had done her good and now the sun warmed her body and swimsuit while her mind drifted around mundane things she had to organise for work and in the home. But soon her thoughts turned to sex. Penny's body wanted sex. The routine tasks in her mind faded away as Penny unclasped her top to expose her ample breasts to let her fingers wander over her chest. As she let the sensations grow around her breasts, Penny held off touching the dark hardening nipples until they stood out. Then she flicked them. Her body juddered.

In her head, Penny recalled the last time she'd had a threesome. Younger men seemed to be attracted to her, her MILF-like qualities were something guys seemed to like. It appeared that her well-rounded hips and large boobs were a huge asset. But Penny preferred to think of her face as the main attraction - dark features, black shoulder-length hair, espresso-coloured eyes.

As her hands continued to explore herself, she returned her thoughts to the recent threesome.

As usual, hubby had been at her side. But it was the spare man, Paul, that right now held her concentration. The way he sucked her engorged nipples, the way he pulled them into his mouth, one at a time until she begged. And while she remembered what Paul did next, Penny now let her fingers snake down her stomach, to slowly caress her hips before letting her hand slide under the fabric of her bikini bottom.

The name Paul escaped her lips in a moan as her finger touched her pussy. A louder, intense moan came as she again murmured, ''Paul''. The scene in her mind was taking shape and Penny wanted it now. She wanted to do it here, have sex beside the pool, alone, with Paul, to bring herself to the edge and then let the climax envelop her body.

She jumped from the sudden voice behind her. ''And who is Paul?''

Penny didn't have to lookup. Her sister stood next to her and looked down. Marina said again, ''And who is Paul?''

''What the fuck, Marina?'' Embarrassment engulfed Penny but she still didn't move nor did she take her fingers away from under her bikini bottom. ''How long have you been standing there?'' She thought of getting up, straightening herself and giving her sister a normal hug.

But Marina came down to her level and sat on the edge of the towel. Marina smiled, ''Was it nice tweaking your nipples?''

Reluctantly, Penny withdrew her fingers and eyed her sister. Penny knew, from past conversations, that her sister was used to vanilla sex with her husband and there was certainly no experimentation in her marriage. Penny asked anyway, ''Do you ever play with yourself, Marina?''

''Yes. Occasionally but not where I might be seen,'' laughed Marina who nudged Penny before she lowered her voice, ''Go on then ... go back to touching your pussy.'' Marina's brown eyes seemed to get darker, a slight pout to her lips and the way her hand folded the side of her hair behind her ear, made Marina look sexier.

Penny had heard the comments about Marina, a MILF in her own right. ''Why? said Penny. ''You're being very bold all of a sudden. We both know, Marina, that your experience with sex is limited. So why are you interested in seeing me play?'' Penny still lay flat on her back on her towel, her large breasts slightly angled to the side, protruding nipples. Because Penny was 9 years older than her sister it was always assumed that Penny was more worldly, busier, more in charge. But she loved her younger sister, of course, and noticed the stylish loose top, buttoned down the front and Marina's loose shorts, bare legs and sandals.

Marina said, ''I want to see you play with yourself. You always brag about your sex life. Well, let's see then.''

The silence lasted 5 long seconds. ''You want to watch me masturbate?'' said Penny. The last word had rolled off her tongue in a seductive slow 'mast ... ur ... bate'. But Penny kept her hands where they were - folded across her stomach.

Marina shifted her kneeling position and calmly leaned over to put her warm hand over Penny's hand. It meant that Marina's face was directly above Penny's. Without saying a word, Marina moved her older sister's hand down to her bikini line. As she did this, Marina entwined her fingers into Penny's fingers and together they lifted the elastic as Marina continued to ease their locked hands downwards and under the fabric to touch Penny's pubic hair.

Penny was speechless and wondered what would happen next. In some weird way, Penny wanted more from her younger inexperienced sister but didn't know how to say it or even dare think it. Penny looked up and watched Marina's eyes which were directed at Penny's pussy. All movement stopped. It gave Penny time to examine Marina's face, her pouting lips, dark hair and dark features. She realised how beautiful her younger sister was.

Marina smiled down at Penny, her eyes full of mischief, and whispered, ''Relax.''

''Why?''

''Because I'm in charge. You want to masturbate, to frig yourself ... and I'm going to make it happen.''

''In charge?''

''Yes. In control of you, my older sister who thinks she's the boss, but I'm taking over this afternoon.''

The slight shift of their clasped hands - Penny's palm in touch with her trimmed pubic hair, Marina's fingers on top - meant the movement continued onward and further under the bikini. A sense of relief enveloped Penny. She had always portrayed herself as the stronger sister but with the roles reversed, Penny found herself completely relaxed. She wasn't required to make difficult decisions or explain anything or take responsibility. It meant doing whatever Marina said even though sister to sister sex was taboo. Penny's internal thoughts suggested, 'who cares ... it's down to Marina'.

Marina brought her face closer to Penny's ear. ''Close your eyes.''

Penny gave a slow outward breath and did as she was told. Her clit throbbed. Her hand and fingers had gone limp but Marina glued their fingers, clasped together, as they eased them over Penny's pubic bone to her pussy lips. It felt erotic to Penny to have her fingers slide alongside her pussy while another person's fingers did the same on the other side of her pussy. She held her breath.

Marina whispered, ''You're wet big sister.''

''Fuck. I shouldn't be doing this. We're sisters for fuck sake.''

''You agreed ... I'm in control.''

Penny didn't have the strength to argue ... had she agreed? she wondered but it was easier to go along with it. The sun helped her to become less tense, less formal, less restrained. She kept her eyes closed. Her hips and groin were tightening, the small spasms from her pussy were like a regular tap leak. Already, the side of her pussy in contact with her finger was slick. Marina was doing the same with her finger on the other side, both fingers in contact, both doing a rhythm, a manipulating dance, which edged deeper into the folds as the minutes ticked.

Penny groaned, ''This isn't right, Marina love.'' Without realising it, Penny's spare hand had been caressing her breast and nipple. ''Sisters can't do this. Stop me ... stop me.''

''Let it be, Penny. Just enjoy it.'' Marina continued to masturbate with fingers now coated in her older sister's juice. ''Besides,'' said Marina in a husky tone, ''who is Paul? ... I want to know.''

Penny could hardly think straight because her body was entering the final lap to a climax. She teetered on the verge, on the edge of an orgasm. Marina had tightened her grip around her sister's fingers and aimed them at Penny's clit. ''Paul fucked me ... this ... us ... is wrong, Marina.'' The words from Penny were more of a gasp.

''Where was your hubby when Paul fucked you?''

''I'm going to come ... oh no.'' Penny's hips jolted. The climax bolted through her. She suddenly crossed her legs and squeeze to hold their fingers on her clit to prolong the orgasm. Wave after wave rippled through her body. She swore with eyes wide open, ''Fuck, fuck, fuck.'' And then the climax began to subside as her body went limp. ''I don't believe this,'' she groaned.

Marina gently pulled their joined hands from under the bikini. ''I haven't finished with you yet.''

Penny looked at her sticky fingers and watched Marina rub her hands together as if she were washing her hands. Penny waited.

''You're going to do as I say,'' Marina whispered. She took Penny's hand. ''We're going inside ... to your bedroom. Too much sun is not good.''

As if in a trance, Penny was helped to stand and followed Marina. They held hands and Marina lead them into the poolside main bedroom. The only thing Penny wore was her damp bikini bottom which left her full breasts swinging from side to side. As Penny rubbed her thumb into the palm of her sister, she couldn't help admiring her from behind, Marina's bare legs beneath the torn loose shorts, her sandals having been kicked away as they walked. Desperately, Penny was trying to warn her sister that this was a bad idea, that Penny's hubby might catch them together, that mature sisters don't do this sort of thing, but Penny's throat wouldn't - couldn't - get the words out. She became meek, obedient, as far as her body was concerned. Her mind tried to object but lost the battle.

Marina turned and held Penny. They were at the side of the double bed, Marina's back legs touched the mattress. She said, ''Take my top off.''

It felt to Penny like a command and it took her by surprise which made her hesitate.

''Undo the buttons, Penny.'' There was a moment of silence. ''I'm in charge. You don't get to make any decision. Do as I say.''

Penny played for time to try and gather her thoughts, to work out a way to stop without upsetting her younger sister. While her mind refused to work, Penny unbuttoned her sister's loose top to expose the lace white bra. She stared at Marina's nipples which clearly showed through the material, sticking out, inflamed, a dark brown colour.

Marina let the loose top slide off her shoulders. ''Push me back.'' To empathize, she placed Penny's hands on her chest.

Penny pushed and Marina fell on the bed, on her back, her arms splayed out, her hips on the edge of the bed. She looked up, a twisted smile on her face. ''I want you to kiss my breasts through my bra. Go on, Penny ... do it.''

Penny had never had sex with another woman. Sometimes she had fantasised about it. ''You're my sister.'' They stared at each other for a few seconds before Penny leaned down to do as she was told. As Penny tentatively stroked the lace with her lips she felt Marina's hands thread their way through her hair to trap her head in contact with Marina's breasts. It was easier for Penny to kiss the mounds of hard nipple rather than extricate herself from her position. Soon, Marina's nipples enlarged even more. They seemed to swell beneath the bra.

Marina whispered, ''Rip the lace apart with your fingers.''

''What?'' Penny allowed her hands to come in contact with the sides of the bra but didn't understand Marina.

''Dig your fingers into the lace and pull it apart. Destroy it, sister. Ruin my bra.'' The voice was husky but strong.

Penny yanked one cup, tore the fabric and pulled some more to show Marina's full engorged nipple. She did the same for the other cup. The sound of lace shredding seemed to excite Marina who murmured, ''Suck.''

As Penny moved her lips across one of the nipples, she found her voice, ''I can't believe I'm doing this. You've told me in the past about your vanilla sex life, the lack of experiment with your husband ... what's happening?'' She teased Marina's nipple with her tongue and sucked the bud into her mouth.

Marina moaned, ''Don't stop.''

Penny moved to the other nipple and, with her teeth, pulled some remaining lace aside. ''Your nipples are lovely and hard.'' She cupped her hands around the breast and gently massaged, allowing her thumbs to graze the top of the swollen teat. Marina's body gave a spasm. ''I'll do this for you, Marina darling, but we mustn't continue ... we shouldn't be doing this ... you know ... two sisters.'' Penny heard herself pant. ''Just your nipples ... then I stop.''

''Take off my shorts.''

To her surprise, Penny's own body was beginning to react. Her previous orgasm by the pool had left her sensitive but now she felt the new damp between her legs. ''It's wrong ...'' But Penny's words lacked conviction.

Marina pushed Penny's head down her body. ''Undo my belt.''

It seemed to Penny a small step, so she undid the belt. Without thinking, Penny also unzipped her younger sister but hesitated to do more even though Marina had lifted her hips. Penny's mind said, ''No more, stop now.'' but her hands kept going and she pulled the shorts down off the edge of the bed and let them drop to the floor. Marina's musky smell was unmistakable, similar in aroma to Penny's pussy when aroused. Penny stood but still stroked her hands down Marina's thighs. ''You have beautiful legs, Marina.''

Marina pulled off her ruined bra herself and spoke firmly, ''Hook your fingers under my knickers.''

''Just this and no more, Marina darling.'' Penny found herself lifting Marina's hips and easing the panties down her legs and off her ankles. The movement was slow and much more deliberate than Penny intended.

''I helped you,'' said Marina. ''I had my fingers inside your pussy. It's your turn to do me.''

The logic of it invaded Penny's brain. ''What do you want me to do?'' As she asked this, Penny pushed down her own bikini bottoms to leave herself as naked as Marina.

''Listen to what I tell you,'' said Marina. ''Submission means you leave me to make the decisions.'' Marina smiled and allowed her legs to widen. ''Kneel between my legs, Penny, and tell me what you see.''

Penny felt in a daze. For her, the idea that she might be a submissive sent her skin into goosebumps, so out of character and yet sexy at the same time. It meant that Penny wasn't required to think or argue or suggest an alternative. The reluctance to engage in sex with her younger sister was still a taboo but Penny's brain was telling her, ''You let Marina's fingers into your pussy and you didn't jump up and stop it.'' Penny couldn't think properly. She knelt.

Marina spoke from her reclined position, ''Go on dear sister ... what do you see?''

''I see your neatly trimmed bush, a landing strip of black curls which you've recently cut. And then your lips, dark brown except for a small pink gap which I see is slightly moist.'' By accident, and without meaning to, Penny said. ''Open your legs wider.'' She couldn't believe she'd said that when, instead, Penny should have got up and declared, ''Enough.''

What do you see now? asked Marina.

Penny's heart rate had increased. ''Your labia has opened like a flower. Pink at the edge getting more white inside.'' She caught the musky smell of Marina.

''Kiss them.''

''This game should end now.'' Despite Penny's words, she nudged forward and place her mouth in contact with Marina's pussy lips. Penny felt her hair at the top of her head being pulled.

''Keep kissing.''

Penny thought she could do a few more kisses to please her sister but then she must get up. With the subtle pressure on her head, Penny kissed and kissed deeper and, before she could stop herself, she had protruded her tongue into the wetness of Marina's pussy. Penny couldn't stop. Nor could she speak.

Marina spoke again, words that still had a command to them, ''Move your nose to nudge my clit.''

Penny tried to say, ''Fuck no,'' while at the same time she forced her nose to rub the folds where the clit would be. As Penny felt the clit enlarge, and Marina's body spasm, Penny found herself pushing her tongue harder into Marina's pussy. A minute passed with Penny doing the same thing over and over - her tongue shoved in, then out, until she was tongue-fucking her sister.

Suddenly, Marina pulled back Penny's hair, forced Penny away from her pussy and said. ''Listen. You're going to suck my clit into your mouth until I come.'' With her instruction clear, Marina squeezed the grip on Penny's hair to shove her sister's face down again.

Penny wanted to say something but she couldn't get the words out and Marina's demand had happened so quickly. She knew Marina had spread her legs as far as they would go and had rested her ankles against Penny's back.

Marina moaned and called out. ''That's perfect. Keep going.''

It seemed to Penny that Marina's clit had enlarged, protruded from its protective surround as she sucked it into her mouth in a rhythm - sucked in, then let go to allow the clit to retreat, then sucked in again as if Marina's clit was fucking Penny's mouth. After 30 seconds, Penny found herself drinking the juices that flowed from her sister. Now Marina's hips were moving in sync and it was clear that Marina was nearing an orgasm.

''Oh fuck, this is gorgeous,'' shouted Marina. ''Yes, fuck yes.''

Penny felt her head was pulled deeper into Marina's groin to cement her mouth over Marina's clit. Penny could tell Marina was close - liquid oozed out of her pussy onto Penny's chin. Marina yelled something. For 15 seconds, Penny worked at Marina as aggressively as she could. The gush and slap sounds grew. With a howl, Marina ejaculated fluid into Penny's face and swore at the ceiling as Penny kept up the pace of forcing the clit deeper into her mouth and firmly held onto Marina's hips. Marina stilled. She could tell that Marina's climax had been strong followed by increased sensitivity of her clit and pussy as Marina let go of Penny's head.

''Oh ... my ... fuck. That was the best I've ever had.'' Marina laughed as she looked at Penny's face. ''You look so shit sexy.'' She sat up and leaned to Penny, wiped her face with her hand and kissed her. ''Come and lie next to me.''

Penny smiled sheepishly. She got up and flopped down next to Marina. ''I've never done that before ... you know ... given head to another woman.''

''And I'm glad I forced you to do it.''

''Well yes ... but.''

Marina moved her body over Penny. ''I haven't finished with you.''

Penny somehow welcomed the pressure of Marina on her, as if it was a sign of no-escape. As Marina kissed her on the mouth, Penny didn't have the energy to resist. Soon, they were French kissing, a slow, languid, loving kiss between two sisters. Penny felt her stomach being stroked, caressed before Marina let her hand wander down to Penny's groin.

''Oh,'' whispered Marina. ''I think my submissive sister is wet.''

It became easier for Penny to do nothing except enjoy the attention.

''And so,'' said Marina, ''who is Paul?''

The thought of Paul put her into a different world. Penny had to adjust her mind, to concentrate on an answer. ''Paul fucks me occasionally.'' Penny saw her sister raise her eyebrows so a further explanation was necessary. ''It's nice to have another man fuck me with the permission of my husband.''

Marina stopped fingering Penny's pussy. ''Mark allows this?''

Penny's reply was halted by the voice from the door. ''Yes, I do.''

Both sisters jumped. ''Oh my God,'' exclaimed Penny followed by a shocked squeal from Marina who bunched up her legs in embarrassment. Mark strolled in and stood at the foot of the bed. Penny sat up and said, ''How long have you been watching?''

''Long enough to see you two having fun. I'm okay with it. I know, Penny, how you've had fantasies about your sister.''

Marina interrupted. ''And who is Paul, for fuck's sake?''

Mark took his shirt off and replied, ''We sometimes have a threesome, Marina, and Paul is the first choice. Together we fuck Penny. And talking of which, Marina, I've got a thumping erection.''

''Yeah,'' said Marina, ''I can see the bulge in your pants but let me stop you there for a moment. I rule the roost here in this bedroom. Your wife has done what I wanted, right Penny?''

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
881 Followers
12