MILF and her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny nodded and wondered what was going to come next.

''Which means,'' continued Marina, ''you have to do as I say, otherwise, there's no more sex today.''

Penny thought that Mark looked stunned but his reply was a surprise. ''If that's what you want, Marina, then I'll be a submissive.''

''First thing to do,'' said Marina, ''is for you, Mark, to get us all some beers. In the meantime, I need the bathroom.''

As the other two left the bedroom, Penny collapsed back on the bed. She wondered what her sister was going to do when she came back. Mark had never been a sub before. For the next 10 minutes, they drank and talked of threesomes until Marina said, ''Right, Mark, it's time for action. Take the rest of your clothes off and lie on the bed on your back.''

Penny observed her husband had become subservient as he obeyed his sister-in-law. Then Marina got up on the bed, straddled him across his chest and shifted her hips up Mark's body so that her groin rested on his nipples. She looked down at Mark, massaged her fingers across his head and said, ''You're going to get me ready before I fuck you. You're going to lick my pussy lips and stick your tongue into my cunt. And when I'm wet I'll let you kiss and suck my clit. And if you're good at that, I'll impale myself on your cock.'' She moved her body up to kneel astride his head so that her pussy met Mark's mouth. ''Go to work, Mark.''

Penny had sat on the edge of the bed. Mark had a lovely erection. She longed to join in but kept her distance to wait for Marina's instructions. A sense of longing swept her body, longing to do whatever was asked of her, longing to be fucked.

Marina had both her hands on the bed-head and spoke to Penny without turning, ''Do you have a dildo?''

''Yes.''

''Get it and sit next to me with your back against the pillows.''

Penny was soon in position, the vibrator in her hand.

''I want my sister to gently get herself worked up. Get that dildo wet, Penny.''

As Penny spread her legs and played with the device around her pussy opening, she became fascinated at watching Marina work her pussy along with Mark's mouth. She moved her hips in one direction to cover his nose and then back to brush her pubic hair against his chin. It was a slow back and forth with the occasional slurp noise from Marina's pussy as Mark used his tongue to get her ready. Penny's nearside knee rested alongside her sister's upper leg, a sexual connection as Marina worked Mark and Penny worked herself. After a few minutes, Penny was inserting the dildo deeper into her pussy.

Marina said, ''Take that vibrator out and give it to me.''

Penny watched as Marina ran her tongue over the silky wetness of the plastic cock, licked the head and said, ''Get it more wet than that, sister.''

Penny reinserted it deeper and used her finger to connect with her clit to run circles around her little cock and push aside the protective skin. She noted that Marina was now panting and her hips were pushing down more on Mark's mouth. After a minute, she handed the dildo to Marina who used the glistening moisture from the vibrator to cover her lips, nose and cheeks before taking the cock into her mouth.

''You taste nice, Penny,'' said Marina who took the device further down her throat. ''Now shift yourself down to your husband and handle that real cock. Is he hard?''

''Oh yes,'' murmured Penny as she squatted next to her husband's splayed legs. ''Can I touch it, Marina?'' Penny's hesitant question surprised her because it showed how much she was into the submissive role.

The hip movements from Marina had speeded up. It looked as though she was grinding more into Mark's nose. ''My clit is nicely using Mark's face to get me ready. I have sometimes fantasised this in my mind while I wank myself in my bathroom. Get your man ready for me, Penny.''

Penny took hold of Mark's cock and took it down her throat to the back of her tongue. She tasted the precum.

Marina lifted off Mark's face and said, ''Right, sister. Listen up. Your job is to maximise my pleasure.'' Her voice had authority in it. She edged down Mark's body. ''Hold his cock in your hand and help get it into my pussy.'' Marina paused to get herself in position.

''Okay,'' said Penny who had a beautiful view of her sister's anus and her pussy which dripped juice. She assumed the liquid was a mix of Mark's saliva and Marina's cunt. ''Lower yourself,'' said Penny as she held the head of Mark's cock. With one hand, Penny opened Marina's pussy lips and with the other, she directed her husband's cock into Marina.

''Open my pussy lips more, Penny. That's it ... now push his cock into me ... yeah.'' Marina let out a groan. ''Yeah, that's lovely.'' She started to ride him slowly, down and then up until it was a regular motion of deep penetration. Then she lifted her hips to almost have the cock head come out which she held for 3 seconds before another downward thrust.

To Penny, it was a beautiful sight.

Then Marina lifted off completely to leave his cock exposed. ''You see that, Penny? Suck and swallow the juice.''

Penny obeyed and sucked down the slippery wetness of his shaft. She used her tongue to stroke around his swollen cock head and used her hand to fondle the base of her husband's cock.

''Now use your tongue to rim me.'' Marina angled her butt towards Penny.

Amid some moans from her sister, Penny ran her tongue around the edge of her hole as Penny asked, ''May I feel you with my finger?'' Penny felt shocked because her own words seemed to have some pleading in them, words that asked for permission from her master. ''Please.''

''Yes, you can,'' whispered Marina. ''That's good. Take some wet from Mark and push a finger in ... oh yes ... into my butt ... that's nice ... a bit deeper.''

Penny had put her wet finger at the entrance and gently pushed in, while Marina also pushed her bum towards Penny. The heat from Marina's hole felt erotic. With her other hand, Penny gently stroked Mark's heavy balls. Penny felt her vagina pulse and become creamy with anticipation. Watching her husband get fucked by Marina did that, made her want to get fucked herself.

''Listen up, Penny. Keep your finger inside my ass and steer that cock back into me. Do it, darling.''

Penny was almost coming herself as she kept her legs together and rubbed them. Mark's strained, purplish gland nestled between the soft wet lips of Marina's pussy. As Marina sank down Mark's cock, Penny felt her butt finger become more slippery in Marina's hole which seemed to stretch wider. Without thinking, Penny started to fuck her sister with her finger in tune with the fucking that Marina gave to Mark's cock. Gasps came from Marina. Mark had both his hands on Marina's breasts and tweaked and pulled at her nipples. Penny could tell that her sister was near to coming. Mark started to shove his hips up each time Marina pushed down. Marks balls looked full and ready to explode.

Marina slowed her movements as if she wanted to edge herself, to delay the release, to hold back from her orgasm. Marina lifted her pussy off Mark and said, ''Squeeze his cock, Penny. Don't let him come yet. And finger fuck my hole, sister.''

Penny did as she was told. She went further to give her master even more pleasure and licked and kissed around the rim of Marina's ass.

''Use his spunk,'' moaned Marina, ''to keep your finger wet.''

While Penny kept the squeeze around her husband's cock, she withdrew her finger from Marina's butt and ran it up and down Mark's shaft and over the cock head before sliding her finger back into Marina. Without being instructed, she started to fuck Marina's bum deeper until she had all of her finger inside, twisting, pressing, fucking as the squelching noises increased.

''Oh, sister, that's beautiful,'' said Marina. ''Now get your hubby's cock back into my pussy.''

It looked so erotic to see Marina press downward on Mark's cock, balls deep. Slowly at first, Marina rocked her hips and fucked Mark. After 10 or 12 strokes, Marina lifted herself completely off Mark and told Penny to use the fluid inside her bum to wet Mark's cock. Then Marina said, ''Now suck his cock. That's it ... and shove your husband back into my pussy again.''

Marina kept up this slow teasing rhythm until Mark was on the verge of coming. He also pushed up in unison with Marina's thrusts. Penny continued to finger fuck her sister and knew that they were about to come.

Marina let out a scream. ''Fuck, don't stop. I'm coming.'' Her body shook and Penny watched as juices flowed out of Marina's pussy and coated Mark's balls. Then Mark came with several grunts as he ejaculated and added to the fluids gushing out. Gasps coming from Marina signalled another climax as she yelled, ''Fuck me, Mark, with that lovely cock of yours.'' Penny watched close up at her husband's final throes of orgasm, his cock still hard and pumping. She knew Mark would be up for more. Penny withdrew her finger and relished the butt smell, knowing she had added to her sister's pleasure. Silence fell on the room while Marina kissed Mark.

Penny's pussy was drenched and pleaded with Marina, ''I gotta be fucked, please. You fingered me at the pool and that was the last time I came. I need some more.''

''Just remember who's in charge,'' said Marina who stretched her hand to touch Penny. ''But I understand your need. Look at your husband's cock ... rock hard and glistening.''

Mark had always been good for more than one or two fucks and Penny had no surprise seeing him fully erect still. Marina rolled over and came to lie on top of Penny. The sisters kissed, slowly, while Penny let Marina dictate the pace. For two minutes, they played with each other's tongues which made Penny even more turned on. She felt seductively trapped by Marina who lay on top.

The words from Marina were a surprise. ''I've always wanted to have sex with you and I like it. Count me bisexual. I'm going to have more of your body in the future.'' By this time, Marina had rolled both of them over, still locked in a kiss, so that Marina was underneath. Marina extended a hand to finger the tip of Mark's cock. ''You see that?'' smiled Marina, ''that cock is going to fuck you up your bum.''

It took Penny a few seconds to register the meaning. ''He hasn't done that to me.''

Marina clasped the palm of her hand over Penny's mouth. ''Quiet, sister.'' And then to Mark, she said, ''Go on big man, fuck your wife while I hold her.''

Mark knew where the lube was and smeared it into the crack of Penny's ass. She could feel him insert his finger coated in lube and push it deeper into her butt. Thoughts raced through Penny's mind - she wasn't ready to do this, Mark would be too big - but she ached for sex and the image of her husband coming inside her bum began to overwhelm her.

Soothing noises from Marina whispered in her ear, seemed to help, ''There, there. It's going to be okay. I'm here to hold you, to make it good for you.'' The cooing from Marina continued as Mark adjusted the angle of Penny's hips. ''Your hubby won't hurt you and I'll make sure he doesn't. Relax, Penny. I'm going to help Mark to fully penetrate you ... and I'm going to play with your clit, to draw it out of its shell, to help you come.''

These words enabled Penny to relax. She felt herself go to jelly as Marina held her, and with Penny on top, she melted into the arms of Marina. While the sisters kissed, Penny felt the tip of Mark's cock circling her hole before he eased the enlarged head into her anus. He popped it in and out to allow Penny to get used to it. Meanwhile, Marina had squeezed her hand between their touching girl's hips and gently rubbed along the edge of Penny's clit. As Penny rested her head on her sister's shoulder, she was aware of Marina using her spare hand to pull Mark's cock more into Penny's bum. Penny spread her hips wider as Mark lifted them to get a perfect angle. Penny groaned. Marina lightly masturbated Mark, her finger wanking him and knocking Penny's flesh to the side of her ass. The two people Penny loved most were together fucking her as Mark withdrew and Marina took over by inserting two fingers in her rectum, followed by Mark taking over with his cock.

Without Penny understanding why there was no pain, Mark was fucking her deeper with each stroke. Penny's clit was alternatively pressed and lightly smacked by Marina which started Penny's orgasm. She groaned into Marina's shoulder. Mark's rhythm was in full swing, balls deep, his heavy bollocks slapped against Marina's hand. Penny let herself go, a release of love juice flooded over Marina's hips. Mark yelled that he was coming and his penetration went even deeper accompanied by the squishing sound of spunk mixed with Penny's fluids. As his body shook, Penny felt her climax had enveloped her completely, the feelings exploded, such that her limps and torso went limp, held in position by Marina and Mark.

Silence fell with Mark still hard and fully in. He withdrew with a sucking escape of air, his cock coated and dripping with wet. Penny was too weak to do anything except allow the others to roll her onto her back with Mark and Marina on either side.

Over the next half-an-hour, they made a promise to do this again, to engage in a threesome where nothing was off-limits.


12