My Hot Mom

Story Info
Kyle and Marie go at it hard, hot and heavy.
4.7k words
3.89
53.2k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS FOR THE SAKE OF THIS STORY BEING PUBLISHED ARE 18 AND OVER!

******

Elliot laughed as Emily played with his hard dick in the bathroom as exited the shower.

"Does that feel good honey?" she asked softly, kissing her barely legal brother-in-law, Elliot moaning as she stroked his cock.

Elliot nodded and reached to hold onto Emily's breasts. She moaned and stroked him faster, Elliot tensing until he came. He came hard, gushing his sweet cum all over her hand and the sink counter.

"Oooh... good boy," she said seductively, licking her hand and his crotch of his precious cum.

Elliot panted as she sucked him off until he went limp. After he went off to get dressed for school, Emily went downstairs to Kyle's office to find him fucking their new maid Kimmy from behind.

Her huge chocolate 38F breasts bounced with each hard thrust as Kyle fucked her deeper.

"Oh god! Fuck me boss!!!" Kimmy screamed as Kyle reached up to pinch her nipples.

She screamed as he filled her ass with ropes of fresh sperm, their mouths locked together as he kept shooting into her. Once he ran dry, Emily and Kimmy kissed passionately while Kyle stroked his cock, watching them play with each other's tits, pussies and asses.

Finally, he could take no more and sprayed his dick milk over the both of them, smiling as they licked each other clean. As Kimmy left to fix breakfast, Emily turned to see Kyle smiling from ear to ear, his cock not having lost a single inch.

"Afraid you'll have to take care of that yourself honey," she said, "I've got 20 horny black guys at the basketball court calling my name."

Kyle laughed heartily and pulled her into a hug, their lips meeting in a long and passionate kiss as his cock rubbed against her mound.

"I love you baby," she said once they pulled apart.

"I love you too," he said, Emily rubbing up his hard chest.

They only wished all families could experience the euphoria that they had. Only by an open marriage and incest could a family truly be happy. Not one day of their life had they or the children gone to bed angry.

Sex made life worth living.

"I'll go wake up the boys," she said, checking her watch to see it almost 5:00 a.m.

He nodded and set down at his laptop, turning the screen on to reveal a 18-year-old girl getting fucked by several men on top of a table. Emily could feel the wetness growing in her pussy but headed upstairs past Victoria and their butler, Eustache going at it on the living room couch.

She first went up to Wendall's room, finding him passed out on his bed, surrounded with porn magazines and his room reeking with the heavy scent of sperm. Indeed, his hand was still wrapped around his crusty uncut dick.

Emily giggled and picked up a magazine that was open to a page with a busty black girl, spreading her pussy lips. It looked as if he had aimed his cock toward the page and gave it all he had, as it was practically covered in cum.

"Wendall," he said, prodding him in his side, "time to get up for school."

He sat up groggily and rubbed his eyes. "Is it time already? I was conducting an experiment..."

Emily laughed. "Experiment my ass! What was it, seeing how much you could cum before falling unconscious?"

He nodded. "Yes, actually."

She smirked and kissed his forehead. "Well go wash your... 'experiment' off of you. And get your brothers and sisters up too. I have somewhere to be."

He nodded and got his clothes, heading down the wall to awake everyone. Emily happily licked up whatever cum she could and put his crusted sheets into the hamper. This was common with the boys, always jerking off for hours until they could fall asleep.

As she walked past the bathroom, she could already hear the girls moaning as the boys fucked them. Kyle had recently had it renovated to hold an even larger shower, perfectly made for whole family fucking.

After all of them were 'clean', dressed and accounted for, Kyle pulled on some pants and walked them to the bus stop. After they were off, Kyle came back inside just as Eustache had emptied his nuts inside of his mother-in-law.

Kyle went to the bathroom and showered, laying against the wall and allowing his hand to stroke his hard and slick cock. Within seconds, he was all-out jerking off, groaning softly as his wet nuts dangled and swelled with more and more of his rich and copious sperm.

His hand glided up and down his soap-covered penis as he enjoyed feeling the spray rinse his body, all the while giving his more lube with which to abuse his dick. His dick throbbed and pulsed, swelling all the more as he neared climax.

"Ohhh yeah, unnnn!" Kyle groaned, his nuts twisting as he shot out, rapid numerous shots hitting against the shower wall before they were washed down the drain. After he dried off, he put on some sweats and a muscle shirt and went for a jog around the block.

The weather was hot but humid due to the rain almost the whole week, so it was good weather for a jog. As Kyle was going out of the front door, Marie was just getting up, exhausted after the two had fucked passionately for many hours the night before. Her pussy ached from his savage fucking.

She sighed happily as she rubbed her pussy, still dripping with the thick cum Kyle had filled her with. Opening her curtains, she watched Kyle stretch in the driveway, his muscles rippling with every move.

Kyle was almost the spitting image of her brother Roy. Standing at 6'8, Kyle had the same red hair and crystal blue eyes. He also shared the same athletic build, soft coat of black chest hair and impressive endowment.

Marie felt a tingle of excitement in her pussy as she watched Kyle bend and stretch from her bedroom window. Her phone alarm went off, realizing she needed to go ahead and get started on breakfast. She turned her attention back to the window to find Kyle doing a set of lunges and she could clearly see the outline of his hardening cock.

She licked her finger and starting to slowly finger her pussy. Thoughts of Roy and Kyle were swirling around in her head. She inserted another finger into her pussy and feverishly fucked herself.

Kyle was now doing pushups against a wrought iron bench. She could see the sweat glistening on his back Marie watched as his body went up and down wishing she was underneath him; feeling his hard and big cock deep inside her pussy. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip letting out a little demure squeak as she brought herself to an orgasm. She slipped her finger into her mouth tasting the sweetness of her pussy.

Glancing out the window again, she could see Kyle running down the street. She smiled sat at her vanity mirror, brushed her hair and applied a coat of lipstick. She looked in the corner of the mirror where there was a photo of she and Kyle on his 6th birthday.

Both of them had large smiles on their faces as they sat in front of his birthday cake, holding hands. She smiled and kissed the photo, right on the lips of Kyle. She checked herself once more in the mirror and then headed downstairs to the kitchen to start breakfast.

******

As he ran up the block, Kyle liked to see the random things going on around the street. His next-door neighbor Carl was washing his car as his wife Tammy rinsed it off. He gave a friendly wave as did Tammy and Kyle waved back.

Tammy however was mesmerized by the heavy bouncing cock in Kyle's pants. Though it wasn't visible, it was noticeably bigger than her husband's. And Kyle wasn't even hard yet. She had often heard the strangest sounds coming from his house, though she was too far away to actually see what was going on behind the large hedges surrounding their mansion.

Yet, she loved to see Kyle jog every morning, watching his dick bounce with each movement. As he went past them, she could see his firm ass and she got even wetter, ready to go upstairs and ride her dildo like always with Kyle's huge cock in mind.

One day, as she had been at the park with her two daughters, she had seen him with three of his own children. He had been wearing a golf shirt which showed off his muscular build. She had instantly gotten horny, imagining him taking into one of the community restrooms and fucking her, the two of them sweaty and breathless as he railed her with all his animalistic power.

Hopefully one day...

******

After his jog, Kyle returned to the house to find breakfast was freshly done. Marie stood in the kitchen humming as she slid the last pancakes onto a plate. She had also cooked up a large helping of cheese eggs, bacon and Kyle's favorite: buttermilk biscuits.

She looked up and smiled, seeing Kyle had already stripped from his clothes, her chest sweaty and glistening as his prick was stiff but still slightly limp.

"Kyle, I made your favorite breakfast today," she said warmly, "I'm afraid it'll just be us. Melanie and her girls went out for a spa day, Emily went off on her BBC hunt, Victoria has parent-teacher conferences and Cassidy is tied up at her office."

"Well," Kyle said, stretching, "you won't hear me complaining."

Their lips met in a dirty kiss as he gripped her juicy and ripe ass, kissing down her neck and her shoulders to her large firm breasts and kissed and licked her nipples. Marie moaned as a shiver went through her body.

She cradled his head as he sucked, moaning as he gave soft bites to her tits. She whimpered as her pussy humped against his cock. "Fuck Kyle, you're so hard!"

She moved her hands to his ass and pulled him closer, letting the head of his dick brush against her pubic hair, something he had always loved.

"Oh shit..." he growled softly, seeing the red muff sprinkled with precum. He then kissed her tenderly, their lips locked in incestuous passion as Marie shoved her tongue into his mouth, her tongue dancing sensually with his own.

Soon, breakfast was completely off of their mind and they were on Marie's bed, Kyle on his back as his mother stood before him, her eyes locked intently on his raging hard-on.

"Oh honey," she said with a gleam in her eye, "your cock certainly looks juicy this morning..."

Kyle chuckled, stroking it softly. "It always has been for you Mom. Ever since the day you raped me."

"Rape?!" she laughed loudly. "I don't exactly remember you fighting back."

"You threw yourself upon me mom, what could Kyle do?" Kyle persisted, as Kyle absent-mindedly played with his cock.

Marie was eying his cock from the corner of her eyes and she licked her lips as she saw him pull at his hard on.

"So I threw myself at you huh? What should have I done? Taken your permission??," she countered threateningly.

"Well, if you had, it wouldn't have been rape, but you didn't, so rape it was!" Kyle concluded triumphantly. Kyle always won these arguments. It was no wonder he had been the state debate champ 8 years running.

"That's that. If I can rape you once, I can rape you again!" she concluded triumphantly. Sometimes Marie won these arguments.

And saying that she reached out tenderly at his cock. They were both gazing into each other's eyes, both in love with each other, deep in love. She held his cock in her warm hand, and they snuggled closer, sitting next to each other, naked, on the bed.

"I love you mom!" Kyle whispered.

"I know my love," she whispered back.

And then they kissed again. She pressed her naked hot body on his, crushing her gigantic tits with their hard, pointing nipples on his chest. Kyle hugged her, running his hands along her back, trying to warm her in his embrace as they both kissed hotly and passionately. All the while she just held his swollen cock in her hand, gently squeezing it, as their tongues wrapped around themselves wetly.

She pushed him down on by back and lay on top him, never breaking the French kiss. Now they were sucking at their lips and his hands went straight for her ass. As usual, Kyle pinched both her ass cheeks simultaneously. She squealed into his mouth and horribly twisted his cock. Kyle almost bit her tongue off, though the pleasure far outweighed the pain.

Kyle was now kneading her ass, massaging the buns firmly with his fingers, pushing them deep into her crack. She helped out by parting her legs and dropping them to the side as she let go off his cock and placed her hands on his shoulders.

Finally breaking the kiss, his mother sat up on him, looking down at him with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Fuck your mother now baby!" she whispered.

"Yes ma'am," Kyle happily obeyed. Kyle was an obedient son. He always had been, except when they're in the middle of a fuck session. Then she's the obedient one, but again, that's another set of stories.

She held his rod up for her as she crouched upon it. Looking deep into his eyes, her lips parted, her brow in a frown with concentration and her whole body, dripping with sweat, she placed the helmet head of his hard cock on the entrance to her hot, wet cunt. Then she lowered herself, inch by inch,

letting his cock go from her hand, but by God, gripping it with her cunt.

"Ohhh babyyyyy yesssss. I'm so empty without you inside of

me"

"Mommmm," Kyle moaned, as she had all his six inches inside her

cunt.

She was now sitting on him with his whole cock stuffed well into her still tight cunt. Kyle reached out for her breasts, pulling at the nipples, and then rolling the hardened nubs with his thumb and fingers.

She started humping, lifting up and letting herself down again and then rubbing her crotch sexily on his cock, making her clit slide on his cock. She had shut her eyes tight, and her mouth was open in a silent scream, as she started working a nice rhythm.

Kyle started to push his hips back at her now, and soon they were fucking together, mother and son, in the most forbidden of embraces between a mother and her son. But Kyle never saw it that way. To him, it was the purest of all embraces, only possible thanks to the deep bond of love and trust they shared.

This cynical and warped society frowned on people like he and his mother but they don't understand the depth of their relationship. They don't understand that their relationship has taken a turn for the better, it has flourished further, become even more beautiful than it ever was.

His hands found her madly humping ass and Kyle gripped it, pressing his fingers on her hips, as his ass left the bed repeatedly to meet her thrusts. She moaned continuously, and then let herself fall on his chest, kissing him madly as she tried to keep working her cunt on his cock.

Kyle rolled her over at this point and took over.

"Yesss babby. Fuck me, fuckkkk your mother silly, fuck her till she cums, fuck meeeeee you mother fucker!!," she shouted.

"Take my cock mom! Take it deep, ohh god take it deeep!" Kyle joined in, as she goaded him.

Whenever she called him a motherfucker, it turned him on so much. Kyle was now throwing himself at her every thrust. His cock was ramming her cunt, making dirty, squishy noises as his thighs slapped against hers. Her cunt juice was smeared all over their connected groins.

Marie was now beginning to reach her peak. She was thrashing beneath him, throwing her hips at him as her head whipped around from side to side. Her eyes were tightly shut and she was emitting one continuous moan like wail. Her hands were on his back, as she hugged him tightly, her fingernails sinking into his flesh, as she scratched his back in her mad frenzy.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh god, oh his god, oh fuck oh his oh, oh god yes yesss yess!" she wailed suddenly.

Kyle could feel his own cum boil deep in his balls. The tell tale hardening of his balls conveyed to him that his own orgasm was impending even though Kyle wanted to fuck his sexy mother forever. Even if he never came, he could fuck Marie for all eternity.

"Ohh mommm, I'm gonna cum," Kyle screamed.

She went crazy, thrashing about like a mad woman, and then she hit the ceiling. His mother must have been the loudest cummer in the whole states. It starts with a throaty gurgle from deep down, and slowly and shrilly, peaks into an ear hurting high-pitched wail.

"Its cummming, your mother is cummming on your cock, your beautiful, mother fucking cock. Aaaaieeeeeeeeee," Kyle roared as her cunt contracted around his pistoning cock. Her juices boiled within her love tunnel as she went over the edge, which prompted the same reaction in him.

"I'm cumming too mom! Take it all you dirty bitch!" Kyle bellowed as he shot his sperm into her.

It was a great orgasm. Kyle sprayed his cum in at least 16 powerful jets in her cunt. His mother was sobbing by then, as she held onto him gingerly. Her cunt was still contracting around his cock, which was still hard and lodged deep within her.

Kyle had laid atop his mother as soon he'd cum in her. She always mentioned in her blog how she liked that afterwards. She told him that she liked to feel his rapid heartbeat next to hers after the sex. Her theory is that the heart pounds real loud right after sex and if two lovers lie down like they do after making love, their bonds only become stronger as the hearts beat in sync.

Plus, the child, through their time in the mother is naturally suited to share a similar heart rate. Hence, incest would only build on what they had already shared, drawing them closer together.

Her legs were wrapped around his and Kyle kissed her gently. They had now rolled so that they were on their sides. His cock had slid out of her cunt after one of her contractions. She returned the kiss tenderly and then kissed him all over his face, all the time whispering how she loved him, and was so lucky to have him.

Kyle ended the incessant kissing as he pushed her, making her lie down on her back. Then he slid down her sweat soaked body, making a wet trail with his tongue, over her shoulder, to her breasts, quickly licking her nipples, then to her tummy. Kyle loved her belly button, nibbling at it. She lifted her ass reflexively off the bed when Kyle pushed his tongue into her belly button.

"Ohh that tickles!" she giggled, as she ruffled his hair, before pushing his head further down.

Kyle continued on his merry way, tonguing her abdomen and then reached her wet pussy. Their juices had leaked out and run down her thighs.

"Mmmmm love juice!" Kyle exclaimed as he licked it up, savoring the taste of their juices. he licked up all that was there, from her thighs, her inner thighs before he started to lick at her cunt.

Marie was squirming now at the wet contact and Kyle pushed his tongue deep into her cunt. She squealed as he explored her love tunnel with his tongue. Her fingers were playing with his hair, as her legs were wrapped around his shoulders in a death grip.

"Ohhh baby suck it out, suck it all out, yesss, make me cum again!" she squealed.

Kyle removed his tongue and replaced it with one, then two and then three fingers. He started finger fucking her, pumping his digits in her, as he found her clit with his tongue. She thrashed wildly at that, and pulled his face harder into her. He was tonguing her clit wildly and finger fucking her hard. He then took her clit between his lips and sucked on it, before flipping it with the tip of his tongue as his fingers continually fucked her slick passage.

"Yess baby yessss, I'm so close," she moaned between sobs.

His pumping got faster and deeper and Kyle really started to give her clit a working. Kyle was laving it freely, lapping at it like a dog, lapping up all she had to offer. His fingers had built a nice steady rhythm to go with the cunt lapping that he was giving to his mother.

"Ohhh godddd yessss, I'm cumming, I'm cumming again, aaaaieeee." she screamed again, as she tried to stuff his whole face into her cunt.

She exploded. Her crotch was whipping around the bedcover, making it almost impossible for him to keep up with her. Somehow Kyle managed to keep sucking her, and through Marie's orgasm Kyle kept it going. Finally she couldn't take it any more and pushed his face away.

12