My Hot Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His whole face was covered with her gooey juice and some of his own juice too, dripping like golden nectar from his chin. He looked at her with a lewd grin on his face. She gave him a tired smile, and then winked at him. All this cunt lapping had his cock back in its hard hot state.

Marie rolled over onto her stomach before getting on her knees, doggy style, as she presented her ass to him. Kyle groaned, looking at that delightful piece of hot, fuckable ass. Precum had started to leak from his cock, and it was starting to pain, rigid and throbbing.

She then lowered her chest on the floor, crushing her tits on the carpet, and with her hands, opened her ass crack, and in the lewdest way possible, offered it to him. She knew how much he loved it.

"Go on baby! It's all yours, do it baby, stick your motherfucking cock up your mother's ass, do it you motherfucker!" she goaded.

Kyle growled at her goading as he just sat there, stroking himself as he stared at her ass. She wiggled it delightfully, teasing him with her treasure.

"What's the matter, big boy? Scared to back door mamma? Do it you motherfucker, do it, fuck your mom's asshole"

She continued with her verbal assault on him and then started playing with her asshole. She started toying with her ass ring, opening it up with her finger, and then pushing it in.

"Ohhh my shit chute is so tight, look, my finger won't go in." she gasped.

Kyle just sat there, stroking his cock, as she started to frig her asshole with her finger. She was right, the ass wouldn't take her finger. She removed it from her asshole and then pushed her finger in her cunt.

"Baby spit on my ass. It needs some lube!"

Kyle bent forward and spit some saliva onto his palm before smearing it nicely on her asshole. Then she replaced her slick finger on her backdoor.

"Mmmm it's loosening a little now. My finger is going all the way in. Can you see it, you motherfucker, you nasty boy," Marie goaded on.

Then she pushed another finger in her asshole, pushing both the fingers deep, and pumping them. Kyle couldn't stand it any longer. He growled again, slapping her hand off and started to tongue her asshole.

She squealed when his tongue touched her ass ring. Kyle pushed his tongue as deep as he could into her ass, and then pulled out and started to rim her in earnest. Her ass ring loosened up considerably thanks to his analingus.

"Yes babyyyy," she wailed, "tongue mommy's ass for her. It's itching so bad, tongue it and then fuck it deep."

He'd had enough of the rimming and his cock couldn't wait anymore. Quickly Kyle got up and knelt behind her. Kyle placed his cock at the entrance of her asshole.

"Ohhhhh its so hot!" Kyle gasped at the contact.

Slowly and carefully, Kyle eased an inch of his rock hard cock into her ass. She moaned into the pillow, and goaded him further.

"What's the matter, you got only an inch? Fuck me damnit!"

Her teasing started to get to him, and his hormones didn't help either. He looked at his mother's gorgeous heart-shaped ass and slapped the cheeks.

"Ok you bitch! You asked for it and you're gonna get it!" Kyle roared, as Kyle fucked the whole length of his cock in one neat stroke into her asshole.

It must have pained her, but Kyle knew she didn't care.

"AAAAAAHhhhhhhh OOOHHHHHhhh GODDDDDDD"

"Ohhhh mommmmmm"

Kyle pulled his cock almost all the way out before stroking it deep again. It was so tight and hot in his mother's asshole. Kyle loved to fuck her asshole. He gripped her hair in a tight handful and began to really fuck her.

"Fuck mommy's asshole!" she screamed loudly, her huge breasts bouncing.

Kyle started to ram his cock home. Her ass had loosened enough, for him to do that by then. His cock was going deep into her as she wriggled and writhed beneath him like a bitch in heat, always keeping her ass raised high and even pushing back at him. Marie screamed as she gripped the comforter hard with her fists.

"AHHHHHH!!! FUUUUUCK!!!!!" Marie cried as Kyle gave her every inch of his huge cock, pounding her so hard she could barely maintain her balance. "YES!!! FUCK ME HARD YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH!!!"

Her head was propped up by his tight grip on her hair as he fucked her as hard as inhumanely possible. (Yes, that's written right.)

"Fuck, this is so good!" Kyle grunted just as he slapped her ass with all his power, thrusting with even more gusto. Marie cried out and began to drive savagely back at him as he thrusted even faster.

Kyle grabbed her by her hips and rammed into her full ass, pushing his cock deeper and deeper with each thrust. She just took it like a rag doll but with a dirty mouth, moaning and squealing underneath him, goading him on. Kyle threw his head back with sheer ecstasy, which he always experienced when he fucked Marie's hot, tight asshole, "Fuck meeeeee, fuck my ass, babyyyyy! Oh yes, ram it in!"

"Take it mommy, take my hard cock all the way in your ass!" Even though Kyle had already cum, the tight ass tunnel was too pleasuresome for him to last long.

"I'm gonna dump it Mom!" Kyle gasped in midstroke.

She humped back harder, "YESSSSS YESS FUCKKKKKKKK IT," she screamed. "CUM IN MEEEEEEEEEE, CUMMMMM IN MY ASSHOLE"

Kyle fucked into her hot ass but soon his orgasm hit him. Kyle pushed deep and hard one last time before emptying his balls, this time in her asshole.

"Oohhh mommy!" was all Kyle could manage as Kyle came and collapsed over her.

"Yes baby, you're flooding my ass sooo goood," sobbed his mom and collapsed on the carpet under her.

She then contracted her asshole to release his cock. Even though Kyle was exhausted, Kyle couldn't pass up the opportunity and got up to lap all the cum off her asshole as well. Kyle cleaned her up like a cat does her kittens and only when he was fully satisfied did he laid down beside her.

She lovingly kissed him before going down on him and cleaning his cock. It was stained a bit, thanks to the anal route, but Marie cleaned it up and enjoyed herself, moaning on his cock as she sucked on it, nursing on his soft spent cock.

"Oh shit..." her son moaned, enjoying her oral pleasuring.

Kyle played with her hair as she sucked him clean, and when she finished, she gave him a quick peck and they just rolled over and fell asleep right there in each other's loving arms.

******

Leave a comment or email me.


12