Milf and Then Mother

Story Info
Young guy with milf then his own mother.
4.7k words
4.55
111.9k
152
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhoy102
bhoy102
36 Followers

'Well that was my last shift at the pizza shop - it closes for good on Saturday' . My mother raised an eyebrow 'so what will you do now? I am not paying for your beer as well! '

I am in my final year at university and mother pays my rent and most of my living expenses but she draws the line at funding my social life which at times can be a bit hectic. The part-time job in the pizza place was perfect, 2 or 3 short evening shifts and alternate Saturday and Sunday day shifts fitted in perfectly with my studies - and paid for my beer.

'I don't know yet but I will have a look around, it might be hard to find something that fits with my studies . . '

The voice behind said 'I could give you a couple of shifts in the pub if you like'. I turned to look at mother's best friend sitting on the sofa balancing her slice of the pizza and her glass of wine and her mobile phone, 'we are getting busier now leading up to the holidays'

'That would be great Kate . . I would really appreciate it'

Kate went to school with my mother and stayed friends ever since. They had regular Friday girls' nights - sometimes at Kate's sometimes at mother's and sometimes out with other ladies of their group. Kate and her husband Bill owned a chain of pubs.

'Right then come to the pub at 6pm on Tuesday it is usually quiet and I will have time to show you around and let you meet James the manager and the staff. He will appreciate the extra hands'.

From behind me mother piped up 'that will make a change serving the beer instead of drinking it'.

'Great then I will head off home . .speak to you later mother ' as I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek..

'Do I not get a kiss?' Kate is a very kissable mature lady and I didn't hesitate in moving across and lean in for a kiss. I would love to have been brave enough to kiss her on the lips but not tonight, a peck on the cheek would have to do.

THE PUB:

'Hi, I am Robbie, Kate told me to meet her here, are you James?'

'Yep that's me, Kate told me to expect you. She will be here directly. Put your jacket in the office and we can get started,'

James introduced me to the other 3 staff. Mary who was older then the other 2, Megan and Liz. Mary was married and a bit frumpy. Liz was my age and a student and Megan was a thirty something divorcee and attractive. I had a regular girlfriend at the time but like any guy I could never turn down an opportunity and Megan was an opportunity I would never refuse.

Kate arrived and simply said hello and left me in the hands of the other staff. She and James disappeared into the office for a few minutes and when they returned she gave me my rota.

'So Robbie you will work Tuesday and Thursday and a Charles Bronson on Sunday'

'Charles Bronson??'

' yes 10 'til midnight,

that will give you a few hours at the weekend rate'

It didn't sound inviting but I knew she was doing me a favour so I didn't hesitate

'Yeh that sounds great'.

'Right then stay until about 9 get the hang of things and we will see you on Thursday.'

The first couple of weeks were pretty normal. I turned up for my shifts and got to know the other staff and a few of the punters. The banter behind and across the bar was fun and helped the hours pass quickly.

I could sense that Megan had taken a bit of a shine to me. She was a bit older but I fancy she wasn't getting any, and was always squeezing my muscles and occasionally she got a bit close when we passed behind the bar. A couple of times wanted to know about my girlfriend and did she live with me, and some other personal questions.

I was tempted to respond and see what would happen but later Kate pushed all of those thoughts out of my mind.

I could see when I arrived for a Thursday shift there had been a big delivery to the pub during the day..

'

Robbie would you mind hanging back for an hour after closing, we need to put away all of that new stock?'

'Yeh no problem Kate'

After closing time we all help to clean up and the pub ready for the next day. When everything was done I was surprised to see all of the other staff leave. I had assumed they were all staying to help with the stock but it was just me and Kate.

'Ok then Robbie if you stock up the high shelves I will get the lower cupboards and under the bar'

So I was teetering on a set of rickety steps putting bottles onto the upper shelves and Kate was working below me around the steps.

I felt a pair on hands on my thighs and for a moment I assumed Kate was helping to steady me until I looked down into her eyes and she smiled up at me. She started rubbing my cock through my jeans for about 5 seconds which is all it took to get hard. Kate said nothing. She just kept looking into my eyes and she pulled down my zip and released my cock . .

'Oh yes ' she mumbled quietly as she took my cock into her mouth sucking and stroking at the same time. We stayed like that for about a minute when at last I could speak and said 'Kate if you make me cum while I am balanced up here I am going to fall and do us both some damage'.

We moved out to the public area and she pushed me down on the long seating bench unbuckled my belt and pulled my jeans and boxers clean off. She spread my knees and moved in to start working on my cock again. I knew I would cum really quickly so I eased her back and lifted us both to our feet and pushed her back a few paces until her butt was against the long table in front of the bench. She instantly lifted herself onto the table and laid back onto her elbows as I pushed her skirt all the way up to her waist and pulled her panties clean off.

'Ok fuck yes' she hissed as my face lowered onto her pussy and as soon as I clamped my lips on to her clit she started squealing. I was chewing and sucking on her clit and then pushed 2 fingers into her soaking wet pussy. When she started to cum she pulled my head harder into her pussy, her legs squeezing my head and then her whole body started to stiffen up. Young girls don't cum like this and at first I thought she was having a seizure. Then I felt the pussy juice flooding onto my face and in my mouth. She stayed in the stiffed position for what felt like ages and when she finally recovered she told me it was her best and longest orgasm for ages . .

'Now push that big cock into me' as she lifted her legs into the air. I took hold of her ankles and guided my cock towards her pussy . .

'Guide me into you'. I love to get girls to guide my cock in, it makes me feel like I am in total control

As soon as the tip was in I rammed my cock home.

'oh fuck . .oh fuck . .oh fuck' was all Kate could say as I rammed my cock in as deep as I could. My first time fucking this gorgeous woman and she is my mother's best friend, it was so hot I couldn't hold back. I gasped that I was about to cum but had no intention of pulling out. Kate sat up and got her fingernails into my thighs to pull me closer as my cock erupted inside of her.

I stood for ages enjoying the feeling of having fucked her and it felt so wrong and so amazing. My cock softened and slipped out followed by a stream of my cum and Kate's pussy juices which formed a small pool on the table.

'That was fucking amazing ' Kate took the words out of my mouth.

'It was amazing because it is so forbidden, we have to do it again'

Kate just stared up at me 'you fucking better believe it boy '

We stood up to get dressed but just before I had my jeans all the way up Kate knelt down and took my cock into her mouth again. She sucked on it for about 2 minutes and she and I felt it starting to grow again.

'just making sure that we can get it hard again when we have more time next time'.

I finished getting dressed and picked Kate's panties up from the floor.

'do you want to keep them? she had a dirty grin across her face

'Yes definitely '

She rubbed them against her dripping wet pussy and handed them to me

'Ok that gives me a reason to come and visit you'

We continued with the stock, hugged and kissed for the first time and left.

When I was in bed later Kate called me to say how much she loved me fucking her. I asked where her husband was this late . . .

'the old useless fuck is snoring his head off beside me, he hardly ever touches me these days. Sweet dreams, see you soon '

Kate visited me at my flat on the following Saturday when she told her husband she was shopping. We had sex in every position all afternoon and she completely drained me.

It continued like that for a while, sometimes in the pub and sometimes in my flat and even a couple of times I went to her house when she was alone. She insisted on fucking on the marital bed and she even wanted me to cum onto the sheets so she could lie in it when her husband was in bed with her.

FIRST THOUGHTS of MOTHER:

I was visiting my mother one evening when the phone rang. Mother took the phone out of the room and into the kitchen but I could overhear a bit and knew it was Kate.

'who is he? what do you mean you can't tell me we always share secrets? oh my a big cock? and he loves oral? oh god I would love to have a cock inside me again'

Listening to mother saying she would love a cock gave me the start of a hardon. After the call mother came back into the lounge looking just a little bit flushed . .

' was that Kate on the phone? you are never as long chatting to anyone else, what was she saying or can you not tell me?

Mother slumped onto the sofa opposite and her skirt rode up higher than I had noticed before. All of a sudden I noticed how attractive, and maybe even sexy, mother looked. Now my hardon had a mind of it's own.

I wanted to stay and enjoy the view of my mother's thighs and my hardon but I needed to get back and work on a project for university.

'Right I have to go, I have work to do'

'

'Yes I suppose you do'

As mother stood up her legs opened a bit and I could see a flash of her panties. Strange that, I have seen her in a swimsuit many times but never found it as arousing as now . .

As I stood up I was aware that my hardon would be obvious and I am sure mother noticed it . We walked to the door and I stopped and turned to hug mother. I held her close and kissed her a little on the lips and cheek and pushed my crotch against her. As I squeezed I heard her mutter quietly 'oh dear' . I held on just a little bit longer than normal and as I backed away I noticed her staring down at the bulge in my trousers.

I couldn't wait to get home to wank. I have never wanked before thinking about mother. This was new.

CHRISTMAS:

Things at the pub and the adventure with Kate continued.

The Christmas party at Kate's was a big family affair. Kate's 2 daughters and

partners and their kids were there, mother and I and of course Kate and Bill.

Dinner was amazing as usual - Kate spared no expense and the drink flowed.

As the evening wore on Kate's daughters and families left. Soon it was obvious Bill was over the edge and went to his bed. I had been taking it easy with the booze thinking I might get a Christmas fuck with Kate.

The long day and the drink finally got to mother and she quietly dozed off on the sofa. I went into the kitchen to get another cold beer and when I turned from the fridge Kate was standing there. We immediately embraced and started heavy kissing and groping. Soon Kate was on her back on the floor naked from the waist down with legs spread. I dropped my trousers to the floor lay on top of her and pushed my cock in Kate's already wet hole. Kate was making a bit of noise and I was afraid she would wake mother or Bill. As she wrapped her legs tighter around me she said 'no way they are both out for the count . .now fuck me big boy'

I took hold of her ankles and lifted her legs over my shoulder and continued to ram home my cock .

I caught a movement from the corner of my eye, glanced to my right and there was mother standing in the doorway. I stopped pumping for a moment but mother didn't move and didn't make a sound so I continued to fuck Kate. After a couple plunges I pulled my cock all the way out. The lights were on so mother seen everything clearly. Mother could see my cock shining with Kate's pussy juice. I continues to fuck Kate grunting each time I pushed my cock deep into her pussy. Kate had no idea we were being watched and continued to gasp and squeal. I pulled my cock out and dropped down to chew on Kate's pussy and almost instantly she let out a scream she was going to cum. After Kate calmed and I pushed my cock back in to finish my fuck mother had disappeared from the doorway. I didn't take long to cum, and again the thought of mother watching me made me squirt harder than ever.

Kate and I got our clothes sorted and moved back into the lounge. Mother was 'asleep' on the sofa and Kate whispered 'see I told you they were out of it'. I was sure a slight smile flicked across mother's lips.

Kate put a blanket over mother and I headed to my allocated room.

For a time things continued as before until early one Saturday evening Kate called and asked if she could come over saying we need to talk. I was thinking she has come to her senses and wants to end our affair. I was always expecting that talk. I was half correct but it wasn't Kate who was calling a halt, it was my mother.

Kate explained that at their Friday girls' night mother confessed to Kate that she had seen us fucking in the kitchen at Christmas. Kate explained tome there was nothing she could do. I had never told her about mother being there. Mother asked Kate stop fucking me. Kate said she reluctantly agreed and she was here for one last sex session.

The sex was terrific again and we kept it going for ages and while we were lying together Kate told me she suspected mother was a bit jealous that I was fucking her son and she wasn't getting any . . .

I had heard mother telling her friends she was too busy with work to bother with dating and men despite being divorced for 5 years and still holding her looks and figure.

The work at the pub continued and I go the occasional blowjob from Kate but no fucking.

THE LOCKDOWN:

The knock on the door broke my concentration. I was almost finished my final assignment for university. I

t was my next door neighbour Dave.

'So man what are you going to do? . . '

'Do about what Dave? ' I was a little annoyed at being disturbed and wasn't in the mood for riddles.

'About the lockdown ,are you going to stay here?

'What are you talking about Dave? ..

'For fuck's sake Robbie, turn on the news, the government are closing down the counrty because of the pandemic'

I stood and stared at the news, total lockdown, university, pubs, football, everything.

'Oh fuck' was all I could say. 'I don't know, will need to think about it. What are you doing? . . '

'Going back home, might as well be in lockdown in my own hometown '

'Oh yeh, good luck man Imight do that too . .'

'Hi mum, have you been following the news? I was thinking it would be better if I came home. We can keep each other company and save rent on my flat. Cool, I will see you in the morning.'

So I was heading home again and with no idea how long I would be there. No one knew.

The first 2 weeks were pretty normal. I went a run or cycled most days on my one hour exercise session, and I went with mother on the weekly shopping trip. We watched lots of movies together. Mother was still working from her office at home, her accountancy firm was still kept busy for a while, so we were able to keep out of each other's way a lot.

Things started changing slowly. Mother started wearing short dressing gowns andsometimes appearing downstairs after her shower wearing just a towel.

I was wondering if she just forgot I was there but stopped myself from thinking she was teasing me.

Then the morning that changed my thinking. I was lying on the sofa when mother walked past me wearing just a towel and as she leaned over to lift a magazine from the coffee table I could see she was not wearing any panties. Her pussy was in full show for me and while my cock started to grow she made small talk for a couple of minutes before going back to her room.

My head was spinning. She must have known I could see her pussy, or again did she not think I could? I was still a bit unsure but eventually I decided that if she did that again I would make a move, even though the consequences would be terrible if I was wrong.

Next morning I got out early for my run. I got back, had my shower and changed into my lounge shorts and t-shirt.

I was sitting at the kitchen table with a coffee when mother came downstairs after her shower and again wearing just a towel. She came over to me and leaned in from behind me to kiss me on the cheek, quite normal.

Making small talk she was moving around the kitchen busying herself making breakfast. Every time she reached up or bent over - even slightly - I could see her pussy and butt hole quite clearly. My cock was quickly rock hard.

I said to myself 'right this is it . .make a move '

She was standing at the sink as I moved in behind her to fill a glass with water. I stood close and gently pressed in against her. She didn't flinch so I pressed a little harder. My heart was pounding and when she pushed back against me I stopped breathing. I eased my cock out of my shorts and let her feel it against her naked butt. She didn't move or speak as I put the glass down and put my arms across her chest and tugged her towel off. She moved slightly forward to let the towel fall to the floor and as she moved back to me she bent over a little and reached back between her legs and took hold of my raging hard cock and guided me into her soaking wet pussy.

I fucked her hard for about three minutes when she started to scream that she was going to cum. Her pussy was gushing and she almost crumbled. I held her up for a minute then started fucking again. I told her I was going to cum and she really pressed back against me . Squirting my cum into my mother's pussy was the hottest sex I have ever had. We didn't speak until we got into the lounge and on to the sofa . .

I lay down but mother knelt down and started to suck on my soft cock. Between sucking she started to speak 'why did it take you so long? I have been aching for days for that big cock . . how long will it take you to get hard again? .' as she was saying that my cock started to stiffen. Sucking my cock and squeezing my balls and I was hard again in no time. Mother climbed up onto the sofa and lowered herself onto my cock slowly moving up and down, then speeding it up again, and again it didn't take me long to cum. Quite obviously mother was loving it and we stayed on the sofa for most of the morning. The stage was now set and we fucked almost every day of the lockdown.

We started to chat about what we were doing and agreed we were harming no one and there was no guilt or blame on either of us. It would obviously be our secret except for Kate who mother confided in in one of their prolonged phone calls.

She admitted that she was jealous when she watched me fucking Kate and was almost tempted to come to my room that night..

SECRETS ARE OUT:

When the lockdown ended and we were allowed some freedom mother and Kate re-started their Friday wine nights. I was still living with mother so I made myself scarce and went to the pub. Early closing meant I got home while Kate was still there. Both ladies were a bit tipsy and started teasing me, asking me who was the better fuck, which of course I wouldn't answer. Mother let it slip that it was great having a cock to fuck.

bhoy102
bhoy102
36 Followers
12