Milf and Then Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate blurted out 'does that mean we are finished? .' and very briefly laughed but then suddenly stopped and went very red. Mother didn't speak so I knew Kate had let something slip.

'What does that mean Kate? you and my mother? am I missing something here?.

Neither said anything but i wasn't letting go and I was a bit tipsy and feeling brave.

'c'mon now girls we have all fucked each other so tell me what Kate means?

Mother looked at Kate 'tell him Kate, he is right we don't need to have secrets from him'.

'Well why don't we show him instead?'

Kate moved across to sit next to my mother and they started to kiss but not polite friends kissing but real tongues down the throats kissing. I wasn't able to speak and when they started groping each other I pulled my cock out and started wanking.

Soon they both had their tops off and were playing and sucking each other's tits. Kate was staring at me wanking and motioned me across to them. She took hold of my cock and put it between their kissing mouths and for a couple of minutes they were taking turns at sucking me. Eventually Kate stood up and stripped totally. I couldn't get my clothes off quick enough. Mother was still sitting but as Kate moved towards her she lifted her butt off the sofa to let Kate slide her skirt off. I moved in to pull her panties off and as soon as they were off she opened her legs wide. Kate dived in first and pressed her face into my mother's pussy. I don't think I have ever seen anything hotter.

With Kate on her knees and her head on my mother's pussy I quickly moved in behind her and slipped my cock deep into her pussy. In between moaning and gasping mother leaned forward to kiss me and whispered in my ear

'let me suck your cock'

I pulled my cock out of Kate and climbed onto the sofa to let my mother suck Kate's pussy juice from my cock.

Kate now had her fingers hammering into mother's pussy.

I was ready to cum. Mother could feel it and took hold of my cock and pushed into Kate's mouth. In a second I was a filling her mouth with a huge load. Mother was lying back loving Kate's finges in her pussy. Kate's hand was soaking and squelching in mother's pussy. Mother stiffened up as she started to cum.

Kate laid back onto the carpet with her knees opened waiting for mother to start on her. Mother got down onto the floor and moved in between Kate's legs and lay down with her face in Kate's pussy.

I was sitting on the floor with my back against the sofa staring intently at my mother eating pussy. The beer I had was affecting me getting another hardon but it didn't take long when I moved in behind mother and pulled her hips up from the floor. Her pussy was still soaking from the finger job Kate gave her. I aimed my cock at her pussy and it slid in easily. I started slow fucking still watching mother sucking Kate's pussy

Mother's butt was soaked so I pushed my thumb into her butt hole and it went in easy. She reached back and held my hand tight against her butt. I took that to mean she liked my thumb in her butt. I drew my cock all the way out of her pussy and lined it up against her butt hole. I had never had anal with mother in all of our fucking. Kate had risen up on to her elbows and watching me

'fuck her in the ass Robbie, she fucking loves it'

From her mouth on Kate's pussy mother let out a loud moan.

I took that as additional approval so I pushed my cock against her ass. She didn't move. I pushed a little harder and the head popped in. She gave her butt a little wiggle so I pushed deeper and she gave another moan which sounded a little pained . .

I decided that was deep enough and started a rhythm.

Kate sounded like she was growling 'fuck her hard Robbie, she fucking loves that big cock in her ass, fuck her harder'

It didn't take me long to cum in mother's ass . .was tightest hole I ever fucked.

I pulled out and lay down on the floor. Kate had cum while I was ass fucking mother and we were all a bit shattered.

The ladies then confessed they had been playing with each other since they were teenagers and they made it a special occasion when they did fuck each other . .

Was the best night of sex I ever had. I had threesomes at university but this was better and so much hotter.

12