MILF Club: Naughty Moms At The Bar

Story Info
The MILF Club is on the prowl, and no dick is off limits!
4.2k words
4.42
16.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JANICE

Don't tell my girls I'm not wearing panties.

It's a new thing for me. Normally I always have underwear because you never know if you're going to get into a car accident and the last thing you want if you've been mangled in a car wreck is for a paramedic to get a look at your muff, never mind how hot he might be (you'd be dead or unconscious anyway so there's no way to take advantage of that situation). But tonight is one of our nights and panties simply get in the way.

So it's me--I'm Janice, by the way, hello!--and my girls, Suzi and Patti.

We're the MILF Club, a trio of catty bitches who like to go out and get men for fantastic one-night stands with younger guys. Get it? Younger guys only. Anything over 30? No way! We'll hit the clubs, the conventions, anywhere we can find a target rich environment and we usually don't have a problem unless one of us is having an off night. It happens. But when we're going out to get fucked and do some fucking, honey, we get it done and the kitties are happy.

Let's see, we're all divorced and have at least one kid who is old enough to stay home and they all assume that mommy is just going out for dinner and drinks, etc., to blow off steam.

Oh we blow, all right.

Tonight, we're at this posh new restaurant and bar that everybody has been talking about. We don't live in a big city and there's no reason to drive 40 miles east to the big city. We like our territory just fine.

Anyway, this new hot spot. It's the place, you know? Looks like lots of action as we walk in and scout the battlefield, each one of us dressed in a tight little number that shows off all the curves and assets. We work hard on these bodies, but you'd be surprised how little we really have to compete with the young bitches trying to stake their own claim. Guys like experience. They like to learn things. I can't explain it, but young guys like hot older women. I think there's reason for that.

Mostly, like us, they don't want any strings.

For various reasons.

Because people hurt each other so easily, you know? My ex-husband? What a nightmare.

But let me tell you a little about us.

I'm pretty vanilla. I like to be on top. I'm shorter than the other girls and don't have a huge rack, but my nipples get puffy when I get turned on and that's something no man can resist.

Suzi is a cum lover. She wants it in her, on her, down her throat, wherever. She's content to just suck off a guy and slurp up whatever comes out and if it's not enough, she'll wait a few minutes and start over. She's the blue-eyed blonde of the group, with tits that don't seem to need help in order to salute the sun, and a little round ass that even gets my attention.

Patti is the real dirty girl. She especially likes it in the butt. That's gross. Nothing good comes out of the ass. But she says it's delightful and always makes her have a shuddering orgasm. Whatever. I have mine, too, and ain't no cock ever been any closer to my asshole than it has to be. She has dark wavy hair, dark eyes, and boobs that always seem to be spilling out of her top no matter what she does to keep them down. Her legs? Oh my, her legs. They go on forever.

So where was I?

Right, in the doorway with my babes.

Immediately we're catching eyes from the men at the tables or at the bar. They're looking for action, too. One in particular, with brown hair and a tan sport jacket. Close-cropped hair. Nice jawline. Looks about 25. Post-college. Businessman? Maybe works at the brokerage downtown? His slacks are really tight, and there's no belly bulge from the way he's slouched. He makes eye contact with him and salutes with his bottled beer. Bingo! Momma's gettin' cock tonight! We haven't even sat down and already I've got a tingle down there.

The hostess at the podium asks if we want a table or the bar.

Oh, honey, we want the bar!

PATTI

Oh my gawd Janice is such a liar! I don't "like it in the butt". She's always making up crazy stuff. Well okay maybe once. I had to try. Oh, what the hell, yes, I like butt stuff. Sue me. There's nothing like a big schlong in your asshole. Feels like there's a baseball bat in there and OMG it feels good.

But it's not something you go around telling people because everybody gets grossed out. I mean that's your shitter, right? But, seriously: it feels really good. Totally amazing. Especially when it's done right, and I keep a tube of lube in my little purse to make sure it's done right.

I can already see Janice has her target for the night, and as I scan the crowd, wow, it's like a candy store. These guys are like potato chips. You can't eat only one!

But since I've haven't tried the group thing yet I'll stick to one. Heck we can always come back next week!

I spot my target at the bar. He's a nerd. Glasses. He glances around furtively, like he's afraid to be there. I like 'em awkward. And if he hasn't had a woman before, even better. Nothing like giving a kid his first. Problem is, I'll probably ruin other women for him.

There's nothing like a dirty momma.

SUZI

The whole "cum lover" thing is a cover. I might talk about swallowing and slurping, but Janice and Patti don't know my secret.

I like women.

There. I said it. No sense sugarcoating it. Pussy is my thing. I've been married. I got a kid. I can work a pole just fine, but I'd rather rest my head on a warm thigh while licking the lips of a shaved pussy than choke on a bone.

Younger women who are looking for their first lesbian experience are the best. They're eager to try. Almost too eager. Girl, just lay there and let mommy do the work. I'll tell you what to do after. I give step-by-step instructions.

Anyway, I'm usually the last one to leave because I don't want them to see me work. They always think, poor Suzi, she's always the last one picked. No. I just don't want to tell them what I'm really looking for. I haven't told anybody what I really look for.

The hostess is a young blonde who looks about 19 and everything about her is perfectly packed. She has little boobs that jut from under her blouse. Her blouse is tight enough I can see the bottom edge of her bra cups. And her ass! Wow, her ass. Cute and round and plump and her panty lines peek through her black slacks. I want to use her butt for bongo drums. I bet she's so tight her cheeks don't wiggle when she walks. She's just my type. Her eye catches mine as we walk by and I give her a smile. She looks away shyly. Yeah. I think I found mine.

Her name tag says she's "Kaylee". Well, Kaylee my child, you're going to have a fun night. Momma's gonna teach you a thing or two.

I'm feeling hot and wet as we sit at the bar.

PATTI

I hate my boobs.

I don't like my nose either but my boobs are the worst.

They're big and fleshy and hang so heavy they make my back hurt. I can't wear cute bras like Janice. No pretty lace for me. I gotta wear these goddamn industrial-strength things to keep my tits still, and with my outfit, they're almost bursting through. They make me look lopsided. I have this big rack and a skinny body. What did I do to deserve this?

The padded bar stool is comfortable enough and I turn so the nerdy dude can get a look at my profile. He about choked on his beer. I smile at him and a blush takes over his face. He turns quickly to his companion. His pal is built better and grins and shakes his head. His wingman. The wingman talks into the nerd's ear. Giving advice.

Won't be long now...

JANICE

The plan is simple.

We have nearby hotel rooms set up. Get your guy, go to the hotel, fuck all night, report next morning at breakfast.

I think it's gospel truth that once you step into a bar irrespective of whether you only came to shop out a dick to fuck, you must at least have a drink. And so, we all did while keeping our eyes fixed on our prizes.

I always go for a Martini. Suzi prefers scotch, something she always prided herself in, considering she first took it at age 14. The lush.

And then there's Patti, who I've never seen take a Martini but always claims she loves them. Instead, she uses regular Vodka.

Well, I wish I could say that all three of us left simultaneously when our men came to us flirting, but no.

Neither Suzi nor I saw Patti leave since, but we were already used to that routine. When my fresh Prince came to me, I didn't even let him do much talking before I made him aware that I wanted him just as much. And so, with a few touches here and there and my glass empty, we set out for the hotel. We'd secured our rooms earlier in the day. We'd stay the night. It made it easy to meet at the hotel restaurant the next morning to compare notes.

My guess was right; he is fresh out of college but is a rich kid. His name was John, or was it, James? Who cares? But when he stripped down his pants after we got to the room and I saw his cock, damn! I asked him again so I'd remember him.

Whoops, it's not John or James. It's Jay. As in blue jay. As in, naked as a jay bird. LOL. I think I can remember that, right?

He easily has the biggest cock I've ever seen. It is fat and has a big girth around the base that seems connected to his balls. The head of his cock is thick.

Since I am still fully clothed, I can easily tell that Jay wants me to waste no time with foreplay. Too bad, I like foreplay, but since he has a big cock, I'll give him a big fat pardon.

Suzi lives for this kind of cocks. I can almost picture how she'd hold it, worship it, and then wrap her lips around it till she's salivating and gagging. But it's a shame that I'm not much for blowjobs. But hand jobs? Oh, I bask in it!

And so, I slowly stroke Jay to life. He's perfectly manscaped, so the shaft is smooth and my palm glides easily across the surface. I thought he was fully erect, but after it warmed in my hand, it grew even bigger to the point where I wasn't sure he was going to fit!

It doesn't seem like he's had much good-hand job experience since it seems to get him on. He's breathing faster. He's trying to mute his groans but you can see the pleasure all over his face. Nothing gets me turned on more than an out-of-breath, young blood begging for it, and that is exactly what is happening now.

My nipples soon become hard and plump in my dress. And Jay, who initially wasn't into foreplay, soon had a second thought. He reaches for the shoulder straps of my gown. They fall down either shoulder, and then the top drops (thanks, gravity!) and my tits get some air. He reaches for my breasts. He doesn't squeeze; he cups and caresses and flips his fingers over my nipples. I can see how this action turns him on more as I see his precum leak.

Neither of us says a word, but we seem to enjoy maintaining eye contact throughout the time. His hand found its place around my nipples, slowly pinching them one after the other until I let out a few moans here and there.

I could feel how his cock had started throbbing, and I feared he might spill his load on me and ruin my dress. Wouldn't be the first time! You should see the look on my dry cleaner's face when I bring him a mess to clean. LOL!

I protested the idea in my head, then revealed my intentions via my actions. I let go of his cock and made my way to the bed.

Maybe he was slightly disappointed, but he'll have to be patient. When I lay on the bed, he removed his shirt to reveal a sturdy body and mouth-watering six pack. He didn't even give me time to take in the image before he straddled me like an animal.

Well, he finds out that this MILF knows exactly what she wants when he sees I have no panties under my dress. He pulls my dress up to my waist. His dick is sticking straight out at full attention. I can see his evil grin right before he plunges his massive dick into my already wet pussy.

I lay there and let him fuck me. With his cock expanding my pussy, I moaned, gasped even. My hands clutched tightly to the bedspread as he rhythmically began to glide into me. My breathing was heavy as I panted upon each thrust. He made my boobs sway and my thighs jiggle. His balls slapped against me; the quiet smack-smack of skin-in-skin made it even hotter.

My legs folded around him when his pace intensified. My cries had already filled the room, but Jay didn't stop now, at least not until my cries intensified and my body suddenly convulsed in what was the most unexpected orgasm I'd ever felt. I was cumming all over him and didn't care if he knew.

The quick orgasm so smote Jay that he held still and watched me for a couple of seconds. How could I cum so fast?

"Don't stop," I said, gasping. I kept him trapped with my legs wrapped around him. He continued to grind me, and if I didn't know better, I'd say my juice was enough to tip him over the edge in minutes, and he climaxed passionately into me, a warm gush of fluid, and he fell over me with his hands above my shoulders.

His erection, still inside me, soon softened as we panted. He looked at me, and I looked at him. I wasn't sure what to say or if I was supposed to say anything. And so, I didn't, but we both knew we would do this a few more times before daybreak.

PATTI

Nerds are always the best. It doesn't matter how good-looking they are; you can almost guess that they've not had much sexual experience. To exclude jerking off in their dorm room, of course.

My nerd's name is Matt, but he figured I'd call him a nerd.

He is still in college and only came to town for the summer. Meaning he technically still lives with his parents.

It was too perfect. I touched his hand and told him I had a hotel room up the street. If he wanted to join me. And oh gawd I winked. Like an idiot. But he blushed. He was hooked.

To the hotel!

I hope my nerd has had enough orgasms through blowjobs because I'm about to give him the best one of his life.

Janice would often call me dirty, but say what you will. I like the smell, taste, and feel of cum on my body. I like its slimy essence, dripping down my nipples onto my tummy. I love the warmth streaming down my throat, mixed with my saliva while I swallow.

The nerdy body seems scared of me. At least I felt him shiver a few times as I unbuckle his pants. Good. I like them scared.

I made him sit on the bed while I worked his pants off. Then his briefs, and wow he wasn't bad. I'd say about six inches, which was pretty big for a nerd. No offense to nerds out there.

Well, the last thing my nerd will remember is a middle-aged woman smiling at him while he smirked shyly, and then bam! I went down on him to give him his first deep throat.

I felt his entire body tense under me, hinting that this may very well be a virgin underneath me. Will I slow down and be gentle with him? Not!

I bobbed my head sloppily, making sure I let out a trail of saliva to ease the friction.

His dick throbs endlessly between my lips, and I immediately feel he will cum soon.

What can I say? Even though my nerd hasn't touched me, I am already soaking wet. And it's not because I have his six-inch dick in my mouth. Rather it's because I love how innocent and inexperienced he is.

Soon enough, he is inching to touch me, so I help him. I pull his hands towards my big stupid tits and place them firmly on both mounds. The tension between my lips afterward was my 'thank you.'

And with my hands guiding him, he squeezes my breasts intensely. Of course he does. He hasn't learned not to do that yet. His head is bobbed back as if unable to contain his emotions. Good, because soon, he won't be able to.

I continued to slurp on his dick, making sure that each time my head went down on him, it took his dick to the base. He tenses up each time, and I almost believe he would cum at each moment, but it seems that he has more in store.

Just when I started to rethink my assumption about him being a virgin, he suddenly gave a loud grunt, and alas, out came his load.

Warm and thick like he has been holding it in forever, his cum snaked into my throat, and then when I pulled his throbbing dick out of my mouth, the rest spilled on my face and all over my dress. He had not even given me the time to take off my clothes so I could feel his semen on my body, dripping down my breasts, how I liked it.

Well, it's a shame, but lucky for my nerd, his dick was still rock-hard. You don't say.

Guess who's gonna get to fuck a MILF tonight?

I stood up and shimmied out of my dress, and stood with my hands on my hips in my naked glory.

"That was just the beginning," I said.

"Um -- "

"Let me get you worked up again."

I sat next to him and took his rod in my hand. It was already going soft, but a little stroke and a tickle of his nut sack brough him back to life again. He scooted back to give me room, and then I straddled him. I'd do all the work. He was obviously too woozy to know what to do, his expression one of confusion -- how was this happening?

I guided him into me. His tip moved my wet lips apart and in he went, nice and deep as I eased down, and then I began grinding and bouncing and we both gasped and started moving together and when he came again, he filled me to the brim. It was already dripping when I let him fall out.

We'd need a break before the next round.

Boy, was I going to have a lot to talk about at breakfast!

SUZI

The thing about liking people who work is that they can never be yours when you want them.

For instance, like Kaylee, the hostess, I obviously will have to wait until they close before she can give me all her time and attention.

In the meantime, she tells me everything about herself, her family, and why she's working here. She needs money for some things. I have money, but I can't exactly do it since then. It would mean I am paying for sex, which is a rule to never do in our MILF club.

My dear hostess might feel intimidated or, worse, cheap.

I can tell she's never done this before, and I don't mean having an extensive conversation with an older woman, no. I mean to have her hand in an older woman's while maintaining eye contact like a wordless exchange of what they will do to each other.

Well, that's exactly what we're doing right now. I can see how much it affects her when I see her shallow breaths.

She looks around the bar frantically and gestures at a coworker as if she would automatically know to cover for her. Then Kaylee turns to me and starts walking toward the 'employee only' door.

Does she want me to take her to work? Is that what this is? Exciting!

And so, I follow her, and I spot her walking to the center of what seems to be a dimly lit back room where drinks are stored.

The location itself turns me on. It gives us this feeling of haste and the adrenaline rush of getting caught like two frantic teenagers in love. Well, there's only one teenager here, and oh, she will get fucked all right.

I walk towards her, and I can already see the bulge caused by her plump pussy in the front of her pants. It made my legs feel weak and shiver from the excitement.

Without a word, I kissed her passionately, quickly unzipping her slacks, and dipped my hand in slowly to feel through her panties she was wet, all right, like a slut. My slut.

She sighed loudly and pushed her head backward to relish my actions. My fingers slowly rubbed the wetness of her damp pussy and all over her clitoris. She moaned softly as I began to rub my fingers more aggressively. As I do this, I feel Kaylee reaching for the buttons on her blouse. Her little tits were cupped in a soft bra. I stop long enough to help with the blouse and she reaches back to unhook and the bra drops to the floor.

I ruffle my fingers through her jet-black hair, slowly bringing it over to Kaylee's breasts as she shows reluctance.

"I don't know if you should do this," she says, breathing hard.

"Oh, you absolutely should, baby."

Why did she bring me here if she didn't want to go all the way?

12