MILF Club: Naughty Moms At The Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't listen to her hesitations. I merely gently squeeze her breasts and lean in to kiss her widely open mouth.

All my touches materialized into louder moans for Kaylee. To protect her, I reached my hand to cover her mouth and held it there. Then, I continue to finger her little vagina aggressively while listening to her moan.

The way Kaylee peers at her, there is something about it. Something innocent that makes me want to have her taste me. It would mean some trophy.

With that thought in mind, I guided her down, looking down at her face and greatly exposed cleavage, which was incredibly tempting.

Kaylee knows what I want her to do to me, and I think she resisted. Maybe she didn't wanna in a place like this, or maybe she hadn't done it before. It didn't matter.

Like Janice, I never wear underwear on special occasions like this, and so, when I pull up my skirt to reveal my clean, shaved pussy to this nineteen-year-old, I instantly see her temperament change. She wants me. She has wanted me from the moment I walked through that door.

And so, I let Kaylee go down on me with her little ruby mouth. That was the last thought before my body quivered aggressively and came to sudden halts as I shot loads of fluids out. Splattering, streaking, and streaming down Tina's teenage face. I came long and hard; that was by far the best orgasm I have ever had.

My body twitched from the effort endlessly while my moans now came as small whimpers that showed my satisfaction. I inched close to the hostess until we both heard footsteps approaching.

She stopped for a bit, wishing she'd heard wrong, but she hadn't. Indeed, someone had entered the corridor leading to the back room.

I winced in disappointment as I slowly began to adjust my dress. Once in place, I stood straight and took a deep breath to get a hold of myself. I watched Kaylee do the same to fall back into her professional character.

We both smiled at each other, and I swear, I could still see a bit of my juice leaking out of her eyelids as she spoke to me in a low voice.

"I close at 11 tonight."

"Great, I'll be outside," I reply. "Got a hotel around the corner."

I'll figure out, as I always do, what to tell the girls in the morning. They always believe me.

12